Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE (33856 Views)

Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial / Mercy Johnson Pregnant Again Barely 10 Months After Delivering Second Baby(Pics) / Oscar Pistorius Refusing Prison Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by coogar: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2014
freecocoa: I don't think I've ever said the murder was premeditated.

All I'm saying is, Oscar knew it was his girl in that bathroom, he wasn't thinking about his actions, fit of rage things.

we shall see.......
get a pack of kleenex because judge masipa is about to break your heart. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by MadCow1: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2014
[color=red]Crime scene photos from Pistorious crib..

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by egbaguy: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2014
MissBritney: I hope this guy doesn't get convicted.
haba...i hope ur bf doesnt get convicted when he kills u

3 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2014
coogar:

shame?
shame that justice prevailed? were you there when the incident happened for you to be so sure he is guilty of premeditated murder.
No I wasn't there.But I read the facts of the case and I can reasonably infer that the action was premeditated
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by nifton(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2014
coogar:

the state had no case - they are just beating about the bush, abeg!

none of their evidence is compelling. she said she's not even convinced oscar pistorius had any intention of killing her, let alone a premeditated murder.

he's going to be acquitted!
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by nifton(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2014
coogar:

the state had no case - they are just beating about the bush, abeg!

none of their evidence is compelling. she said she's not even convinced oscar pistorius had any intention of killing her, let alone a premeditated murder.

he's going to be acquitted!
Dont jst conclude o,she also questioned d defences evidence on pistorius acting without tinking,she made mention of pistorius not checking weda Reeva was still on d bed b4 shooting.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2014
BluIvy:

This a very stupid comment. A white guy kills a white woman, a black woman judge and you say white people are going to manipulate the case? Your conclussion is even worse about South African being a white country in Africa especially in this case.

I would rather see Oscar free than being in prison for what could be a case of serious stupidity on his part rather than murderous intent.

very thoughtful write up.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by lafuria1(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Oscar not guilty of premeditated muder
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2014
Live on bbc! I pity every1 involve... To the 9/11 vitim RIP..
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by wildchild1: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2014
freecocoa: I don't think I've ever said the murder was premeditated.

All I'm saying is, Oscar knew it was his girl in that bathroom, he wasn't thinking about his actions, fit of rage things.
In short,you are saying he actually commited murder right?
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by coogar: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2014
ChickRockz: No I wasn't there.But I read the facts of the case and I can reasonably infer that the action was premeditated

premeditated murder has been knocked down by the judge. so what do you have to say? do you want to fly down to south africa & tell the judge what she's failing to see? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2014
Emmaesty: That's uncalled for

don't mind him jawe....nofin like dat will eva befall u dear.

But seriously dat guy should be jailed. His as guilty as kim kardashian denying she ever made a s.ex tape grin

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2014
chibc: my dear, we never can tell if this is his 1st time of committing murder, cos i wonder why he was that scared to the point of shooting without verifying. To me sha, there is no justification 4 his action, he should be in jail already.

if you are a judge then, you would be sending people to jail on daily bases, because no amount of evidence can justify actions "To You"
thank God you are not a Judge grin grin
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by lafuria1(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2014
I'm just thinking, if indeed I plan to kill my girlfriend, as a a celebrity, why won't I hire an assassin to carry out the killing with no trace. Why do it in my room with my own gun.....

He did murder his girlfriend but did he plan? This the question of which the judge says no.

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by nifton(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2014
ChickRockz: No I wasn't there.But I read the facts of the case and I can reasonably infer that the action was premeditated
D witnesses allowed bias and not objectivism to alter dia witness,i once believed it was premediated buh since i started following d case hollistically,i saw a broader view of d case.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by freecocoa(f): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2014
coogar:

we shall see.......
get a pack of kleenex because judge masipa is about to break your heart. cheesy
Yea well, whatever be the case, that dude must be put in jail for something or else, that judge should sleep with no eyes closed after her verdict.

Find him guilty of neglecting his girlfriend or something, going about the house shooting without caring who gets shot should be an offense. angry

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by shegxi(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Emmaesty: He is innocent. No sane person will kill his or her partner on Valentine's day esp when they are not married. If he's indeed guilty, he needs psych evaluation
are u sure of dis ur summation? D heart of man(woman) is wicked and conceited.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by hensben(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2014
breaking news: oscar pistorious found NOT guilty..details later.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by chemmerfrank(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2014
this man is not the only man with one leg or undergoing trial for murder...what makes it so special?? see how serious you all are
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by anyaekekehinde(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2014
lafuria1: I'm just thinking, if indeed I plan to kill my girlfriend, as a a celebrity, why won't I hire an assassin to carry out the killing with no trace. Why do it in my room with my own gun.....

He did murder his girlfriend but did he plan? This the question of which the judge says no.
Anger,
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by customised13: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2014
freecocoa: Yea well, whatever be the case, that dude must be put in jail for something or else, that judge should sleep with no eyes closed after her verdict.
Find him guilty of neglecting his girlfriend or something, going about the house shooting without caring who gets shot should be an offense. angry

So the Judge should punish him regardless of the fact that the Prosecution has not proven that he intentionally killed his girlfriend?

Miss, this is a law court not a revenge center. Decisions are made with reason and not based on emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Raxxye(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2014
Pistorious desreves nothing less than a jail term- a long one at that!
Even a mad mad wouldn't have taken such an action if murder wasn't intended!
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by PERFECT2(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2014
Oscar Pistorius is weeping in court.
Right now,who knows where the poor girl he killed is(heaven or hell)?
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by londoner: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2014
I think he shot the in fit of rage, but not thinking there was an intruder. He meant to shoot at her in a fit of rage, but did not expect her to die.

He is getting off this one, I think.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Scyllapatron:
no, the real shame is that you cannot reason like the woman judge. did you see the pictures of thier house and the distance from where the neighbors claimed they heard scream of a fatally shot victim?
Actually the real shame is that you cannot tell the difference between a statement of fact:The Judge's ruling which I paraphrased and a statement of opinion.Even sorrier is that you haven't really discussed with me before running to the conclusion that I am basing my opinion on the screams which was purportedly heard by the witnesses
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by MadCow1: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2014
hensben: breaking news: oscar pistorious found NOT guilty..details later.

And thats how the cookie crumbles..

Let this be a lesson to all those fine girls wey dey follow big men.. angry

If Reeva were my babe, she would be alive today. angry

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by coogar: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2014
chemmerfrank: this man is not the only man with one leg or undergoing trial for murder...what makes it so special?? see how serious you all are

i am very sure if you get yourself amputated today & you shoot your girlfriend next week, your murder trial would be more publicised.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2014
This verdict seems to be in Oscar's favour so far
He's acquitted of premeditated murder

He's weeping cry

Court adjourned!
Waiting for the culpable homicide charge
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by kliq(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Crocrodile tears undecided
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Godfullsam(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2014
Nairalanders are already passing judgment while the seating judge is still reading verdict angry
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by londoner: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2014
kliq: Crocrodile tears undecided
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by kliq(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2014
coogar:

i am very sure if you get yourself amputated today & you shoot your girlfriend next week, your murder trial would be more publicised.

Tell him....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The 10 Most Influential Nigerian Musicians On The Social Media In 2015 / Actress Chika Asoegwu’s Traditional Wedding Photos / Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.