Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista (5491 Views)

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening / We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
stebell:

Ya i've busy wit work and preparing for ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ professional exams. Tho i usually peep in ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ laff at some arguements of fellow forumites.
It's been fun i must say.
oh wow, really? What exam is that? Yea its been fun but some ppl are getting emotional unnecessarily which is not ideal and not beneficial to anyone. Sometimes I laugh.
You mind PM?
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by meforyou1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Caseless2: which kain english b dis?
it's your dead grand father's kain of english
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by koboko66: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
RebelLeader15: The likes of Berem, Koboko69, Musiwa and Madcow are all hand tools

Monikers from Hell

You well so?
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by ak47mann(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
oilyngbati: Barcanister=alh harem=shymexxx=ijaw citizen=jason123=ilaje441=step1=kelsoft4=yoloba man=battyman= et.al grin grin

A classical example of a jobless monkey from the zoo (nigeria) grin grin
grin grin for real
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by stebell(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: oh wow, really? What exam is that? Yea its been fun but some ppl are getting emotional unnecessarily which is not ideal and not beneficial to anyone. Sometimes I laugh.
You mind PM?

Ya that angle wud be beta.
Hw's Lag? Or yu are out of there.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by kel4soft: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2014
saintneo: funny thread

if you tell me that becomerich and his many forms are a creation of seun, i'll give you a thumbs up.

but barcanista = kelsoft is a big no.
kelsoft seems to be into photography and photoshop. from barcanista's comments he sound more like a legal or para-legal entity. i strongly doubt if they are one and the same.

you might be right whom am i to judge

puffs some weed

Because I am not Pro-GEJ even though am from in his region. I am now an impostor. I am just tired of this whole thing.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Caseless2: 12:58am On Sep 12, 2014
meforyou1: it's your dead grand father's kain of english
i talk to people of value.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2014
kel4soft:

Because I am not Pro-GEJ even though am from in his region. I am now an impostor. I am just tired of this whole thing.
grin grin grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
[

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Foool. Dozzybaba finished you on this forum; you're just a walking corpse. As for Chino, he is your lord and master any time and any day. You're not in the same league as Dozzybaba or the legendary Chino.

eggheaders, I will come after you in real life soon, you will not know what hit you. I am working on you.

the two e-billionaire have been exposed here by me and my Yoruba insurgencies to be fvcking low lifers. chidozie udeogu the sciencetoprenuer is a low lifer and a poverty ridden accursed. ditto for chino aka chinonso Wilberforce dike. modafvcker come at me and make sure you write your will, plus professional mourners to cry you to hell. you modafvcker the death plan I have for you will make mummar gadaffi and Samuel doe death look like child's play.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him / INEC Receives 111,302 Pvcs, Distributes 20,779 In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.