Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista (5489 Views)

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening / We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: lolssssssss
You are indeed a businessman with excellent marketing strategy.
Chief firefire pls without partisanship, this man deserve a medal cheesy

Are you very sure? If Yes! Send him over. Wait ooo... which party does he belong

Darkness or Light?

APC or PDP?
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Rawani: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
When I saw inyamiri calling barcanista Hausa on the other thread, i quickly double-checked to make sure I hadn't turned Ijaw grin

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Rawani: When I saw Inyamiri calling barcanista Hausa on the other thread, i quickly double-checked to make sure hadn't turned Ijaw grin

And what is your conclusion ? grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Rawani: 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firefire:

And what is your conclusion ? grin

Stlll checking bros. grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
tokunboh: Barcanista go be Yoruba boy, he types his Yoruba in English. At least, we now know Barcanista = whatlyf
I have always been whatlyf, I made my APC declaration with this moniker. Regular posters on NL are aware(maybe except you and few others)

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Caseless2: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: Fine Sir, I have sold my dog to one Calabar restaurant to raise money so as to pay my programmers cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i laff i nearly fall frm keke napep. grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Caseless2: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firefire:

ok boss. Make the guy talk before I comment fully! tongue
hav u confirmed?
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firefire:

Are you very sure? If Yes! Send him over. Wait ooo... which party does he belong

Darkness or Light?

APC or PDP?
he should be Accord Party
Which is darkness again?
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Rawani: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
[size=13pt]I swear on my best cow barcanista is ijaw.[/size]
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Caseless2: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: I bursted into laughter when one called me "Hausa" today as if the person is a genius grin grin grin
mallam a'boki barcanista grin grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: I have always been whatlyf, I made my APC declaration with this moniker. Regular posters on NL are aware(maybe except you and few others)

When do we help you bury your barcanista handle just like Nyako helped bury PDP? grin wink
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Rawani: When I saw inyamiri calling barcanista Hausa on the other thread, i quickly double-checked to make sure I hadn't turned Ijaw grin
funny enough I bursted into laughter when I first saw that comment. cheesy
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by poiZon: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Aitee1: shocked shocked shocked # tang iko wod inan#

mma ama akene anam mkpo sss em?
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Caseless2: hav u confirmed?

Confirm what sir?
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by ShehuAba(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Actually the rate at which some people promote falsehood is alarming..
In fact some PDP e-warriors always try hard to paint people who present strong opinions against them with different ethnic colorations.
That's why, they have consistently tried to degenerate barcanista with different name callings.
It's really sad, that the PDP has chosen to tread this destructive path.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by aljharem(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Barcinta is alj harem ? grin grin grin

I don tire sef
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
Rawani: [size=13pt]I swear on my best cow barcanista is ijaw.[/size]

cool
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
ShehuAba: Actually the rate at which some people promote falsehood is alarming..
In fact some PDP e-warriors always try hard to paint people who present strong opinions against them with different ethnic colorations.
That's why, they have consistently tried to degenerate barcanista with different name callings.
It's really sad, that the PDP has chosen to tread this destructive path.

What is this again now... Must we polarize every time
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
Caseless2: mallam aboki barcanista grin grin
Alhamdulilahi
The good thing is that I will never be offended to be termed yoruba, hausa or igala as long as "I am not better nor lesser than people of these tribes or any tribe. no tribe/race/religion or tradition is superior to any.
Like My Parents Will Say "We are all equal"
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
Barcanistan is pro APC

Alj harem is pro PDP
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: he should be Accord Party
Which is darkness again?

ok ooo
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by chinazaekperem2: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
What's with barcanista sef.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by saintneo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: You missed the idea behind the Thread. Whatlyf is Barcanista. Overtime, some dude/posters has made many "allegations" and "exposure" about barcanista./whatlyf. I created this thread to make a mockery of their foolishness

sarcasm!

hilarious!
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
Winniz is good at "unmasking" people. I call him the intelligence officer of MASSOB.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
barnicista is also anago the trouble maker.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18: barnicista is also anago the trouble maker.

Are you a trouble maker shocked
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by aljharem(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18: barnicista is also anago the trouble maker.

I knew it
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
I've accused severally by Atlwireles of having over 100 handles. What do I need them for? I remain Yoritshekiri.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
aljharem:

I knew it

shey werey kolu awon irandiran shofodanu ti o ni ilu yi. is fashola still from ekiti state. oniro of the year award.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by PhockPhockMan: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nonsense topic.
Seun please push this idiotic thread to joke section.

Mtcheeeeewww.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
Rawani: [size=13pt]I swear on my best cow barcanista is ijaw.[/size]
This they knw but decided to live in denial.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by chinazaekperem2: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
Stewpid people have entered the thread, mwtcheeeewwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015: NMA Seeks Psychiatric Test For Politicians / Atiku Abubakar Dumps APC, Returns To PDP To Get Presidential Ticket. / Buhari Fires Back At Trump, Threatens Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.