Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista (5490 Views)

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening / We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Caseless2: Mr Seun Osewa, how is ur day going? Have ur dogs been fed with enough bones to keep their teeth white today?
Fine Sir, I have sold my dog to one Calabar restaurant to raise money so as to pay my programmers cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Caseless2: yes.

ok boss. Make the guy talk before I comment fully! tongue
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by thwarrior72: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: I was thinking some of you will put on your thinking cap but "No", you are indeed a FOOOL that is beyond Rehabilitation
Don't worry, nothing last indefinite. Whatever goes up will definitely grace the ground someday.........."imponere"
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firefire:

My friend,
How you dey. you mentioned my name I appear.
Is whatlyf = Barcanista ?
grin
Absolutely. This is the ONLY alternate moniker of barcanista. Created in 2010 but I usually resurrect it whenever I (Seun) ban myself or any of my disloyal subordinates(Moderators)
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firefire:

ok boss. Make the guy talk before I comment fully! tongue
I don talk
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: I don talk

Make I talk small about barcanistar I know ? tongue cool
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Aitee1:

And who are those? Hope I'm not inclusive undecided
Ofcourse not. There Monikers was the ones I quoted. Though they are MANY sha...I can't quote them all angry angry angry
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Caseless2: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: That is to show his level of "Smartness"
u de mind am...
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firefire:

Make I talk small about barcanistar I know ? tongue cool
No need because this thread is not to "Validate" barcanista but to show some peeps their foolishness cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by brownlord: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Of what important is this thread to me, banicansta a Yoruba, calabar or kanuri, who's business and how will that improve mikels performance in the super eagles?

Btw, I thought the dolt meant with his master illugunboy and a picture they took waiting for customise was uploaded here. Seun don be chameleon?

Useless thread

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Caseless2: u de mind am...
I bursted into laughter when one called me "Hausa" today as if the person is a genius grin grin grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by saintneo(m): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
funny thread

if you tell me that becomerich and his many forms are a creation of seun, i'll give you a thumbs up.

but barcanista = kelsoft is a big no.
kelsoft seems to be into photography and photoshop. from barcanista's comments he sound more like a legal or para-legal entity. i strongly doubt if they are one and the same.

you might be right whom am i to judge

puffs some weed
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: No need because this thread is not to "Validate" barcanista but to show some peeps their foolishness cheesy cheesy cheesy

Noted... I wish Barcanistar the Ijaw man well and hope you convert back to the brotherhood of Light PDP. cool

Counsel: Next time stay away from trouble to avoid been ban.

Goodluck to you!
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: Some wise men on this forum that I quoted should be very helpful grin grin grin grin
fully grabbed,I hail
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
saintneo: funny thread

if you tell me that becomerich and his many forms are a creation of seun, i'll give you a thumbs up.

but barcanista = kelsoft is a big no.
kelsoft seems to be into photography and photoshop. from barcanista's comments he sound more like a legal or para-legal entity. i strongly doubt if they are one and the same.

you might be right whom am i to judge

puffs some weed
You missed the idea behind the Thread. Whatlyf is Barcanista. Overtime, some dude/posters has made many "allegations" and "exposure" about barcanista./whatlyf. I created this thread to make a mockery of their foolishness
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Caseless2: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
iamodenigbo1: oga he may or may not be the owners of those username,but seun sure is a good business man, assuming he is pro Jonathan in his write up will you be happy,and vice versa,
seun pro jonathan or barcanista!
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by brownlord: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Gbawe banicansta master Is here, maybe he will comment and confirm it, it doubt thou since the thread is not about Jonathan, Tinubu, APC, fashola, the greedy party that gave him opon IMO warned him never use it for any purpose except to spam the internet with propaganda
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firefire:

Noted... I wish Barcanistar the Ijaw man well and hope you convert back to the brotherhood of Light PDP. cool

Counsel: Next time stay away from trouble to avoid been ban.

Goodluck to you!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oga mi abeg o cheesy cheesy
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Iykopee(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: And the foolish troll is here cheesy cheesy cheesy

^^^^ Abok.1 it's obvious u excel in primitive adulation of base mediocrity. SS wannabe, u can't deceive anybody but urself and urself only. i dont come online to prove to Anybody my SSness. If u are interested to know my family compound, come to Rivers state or PM me for further details. Mugu.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
brownlord: Gbawe banicansta master Is here, maybe he will comment and confirm it, it doubt thou since the thread is not about Jonathan, Tinubu, APC, fashola, the greedy party that gave him opon IMO warned him never use it for any purpose except to spam the internet with propaganda

grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oga mi abeg o cheesy cheesy

Never worry... your ban shall be over soonest. But good people here can appeal ONLY if...
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
Iykopee:

^^^^ Abok.1 it's obvious u excel in primitive adulation of base mediocrity. SS wannabe, u can't deceive anybody but urself and urself only. i dont come online to prove to Anybody my SSness. If u are interested to know my family compound, come to Rivers state or PM me for further details. Mugu.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
What a F00l... I don't have to PM you. I only PM whoever earns my respect(They are many on this forum including some Jonathanians).
I am very careful so as not to earn myself a ban on this Moniker but I guarantee you that I AM NOT A GENTLEMAN
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
Caseless2: seun pro jonathan or barcanista!
I mean if seun should be pro Jonathan,barcanista,alias whatlyf is always anti-Jonathan as u oga caseless
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
iamodenigbo1: I mean if seun should be pro Jonathan,barcanista,alias whatlyf is always anti-Jonathan as u oga caseless
So Seun will ban himself to give way for whatlyf just to drive traffic?
Very Wise of You
Smart Thinking.
I am Sure Steve Jobs will be wowed wherever he is
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firefire:

Never worry... your ban shall be over soonest. But good people here can appeal ONLY if...
lolssss... He should Go and Die, I don't need his leniency as I did nothing wrong. He on the other hand need pardon from me for unjust ban. Walahi I PMed him and laughed at him for the ban.lol
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: So Seun will ban himself to give way for whatlyf just to drive traffic?
Very Wise of You
Smart Thinking.
I am Sure Steve Jobs will be wowed wherever he is
oga that is not what I mean,but it is possible,me as a biz man will even ban myself to generate traffic,Steve Job never played by the rule to get to the top
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by tomakint: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
kolawaxxy: This is the purest form of undiluted crap I've read all day grin
I swear you are not far from the truth undecided indeed it's an undiluted crap!
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: lolssss... He should Go and Die, I don't need his leniency as I did nothing wrong. He on the other hand need pardon from me for unjust ban. Walahi I PMed him and laughed at him for the ban.lol

Is okay. But tread softly.

Shalom!
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Iykopee(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: cheesy cheesy cheesy
What a F00l... I don't have to PM you. I only PM whoever earns my respect(They are many on this forum including some Jonathanians).
I am very careful so as not to earn myself a ban on this Moniker but I guarantee you that I AM NOT A GENTLEMAN

^^^ Ok those empty lollygags like urself will definitely earn ur respect no doubt. Lols

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Barcanista go be Yoruba boy, he types his Yoruba in English. At least, we now know Barcanista = whatlyf
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
iamodenigbo1: oga that is not what I mean,but it is possible,me as a biz man will even ban myself to generate traffic,Steve Job never played by the rule to get to the top
lolssssssss
You are indeed a businessman with excellent marketing strategy.
Chief firefire pls without partisanship, this man deserve a medal cheesy
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by DecemberIV: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015: NMA Seeks Psychiatric Test For Politicians / Atiku Abubakar Dumps APC, Returns To PDP To Get Presidential Ticket. / Buhari Fires Back At Trump, Threatens Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.