Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista (5488 Views)

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening / We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by OneNaira6: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
meforyou1: he's from okirika, rivers state. He has posted his indigenship certificate here before

And so? I can be from ivory coast right now if I so wish with certificate, passports, etc. verifying it. Heck I can be from ethiopia if I so wish. We are living in 21st century. An era of photoshop, internet, etc exist. There is a reason why identity theft exist and very prominent. If that was really hid certificate, there is no way in hell he would have posted it especially all bare with nothing blocked out especially in this days of age where identity theft has a nation and Nigeria being it's capital.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: hahaahah like 1000 monikers of Anagos cheesy that is you go don open gmail (abi yahoo) tire cheesy

which kin gmail abi yahoo. when inbox.com take less than two minutes to open.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Aitee1: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
poiZon:

mma ama akene anam mkpo sss em?

Nop. Immigration was d last 9ja govt work I wld ever stress myseld to write till 9ja govt is reset frm default setting of man knw man..wish u best of luck I hear say result is out. Besides sss job na like dead sentence. # mma yime ikedeghe kpukpru...lol

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firefire:

Omo iya... ete die die oooo.

nibo le ti ma un ri gbogbo awon ọrọ gbangba ti e manso yen gann... ?? shocked

awon omo irankiran lati ila orun gusu yen, ti won ma bu ipinle ati awon olori ile ka aro o jire. lo je mi lo rap skill ati ebu ti a tin ko lati kekere fi ma for won lori.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
meforyou1: bafoon, are u still here? Coward paper tiger

wetin dey worry this drunkard. are you still charcoal drinking away your life. pass through the place twice today self.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by poiZon: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Aitee1:

Nop. Immigration was d last 9ja govt work I wld ever stress myseld to write till 9ja govt is reset frm default setting of man knw man..wish u best of luck I hear say result is out. Besides sss job na like dead sentence. # mma yime ikedeghe kpukpru...lol

for akwaibom?
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: lemme help you, jude chinazaekperem njoku , you don mess up, I swear, I never knew you were a liar grin

the smello denying himself. are you from imo state or not do you live in abia or not. abeg pack one side you have been bursted ashiere.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Aitee1: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
poiZon:

for akwaibom?
Was it not general? Saw some ppl's post checking result for dat una sss thread
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
meforyou1: so why did you change your username? Or were you banned?
Don't like your posts, most which don't make sense to me, but I urge the seun, Mynd44 and Ngbakwe to unban you because you are not an insultive poster
I appreciate your show of Sportsmanship though we aren't best of pals politically grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18:

awon omo irankiran lati ila orun gusu yen, ti won ma bu ipinle ati awon olori ile ka aro o jire. lo je mi lo rap skill ati ebu ti a tin ko lati kekere fi ma for won lori.

Koburu, sugbon die die. moja mosa lafi unmo akikanju.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by poiZon: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Aitee1:
Was it not general? Saw some ppl's post checking result for dat una sss thread

ya some states, here na calls dem call. me no c call not even flash. wish dem for ping me e fr nyc
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by chinazaekperem2: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18:

the smello denying himself. are you from imo state or not do you live in abia or not. abeg pack one side you have been bursted ashiere.
see how everybody are laughing @ you like a clown, shebi a clown just said I am jude chinazaekperem njoku , I will make everybody know how you lie helplessly grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firefire:

Koburu, sugbon die die. moja mosa lafi unmo akikanju.

oro awon irankiran yi ooo gba sisa ooo. abi ti a ba pa gbogbo won tan yanyan. aworan awon olori won ti a gbejade ti je pupo ninu won simi eedo. ti gbogbo won oo GBA simi ishe mi nigbiyi ko ti tan.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: see how everybody are laughing @ you like a clown, shebi a clown just said I am jude chinazaekperem njoku , I will make everybody know how you lie helplessly grin

bwahhhaaa that who you are stop crying like a brresat starved calf. don't pick fight with your superiors again loser.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by chinazaekperem2: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18:

bwahhhaaa that who you are stop crying like a brresat starved calf. don't pick fight with your superiors again loser.
cry? That anago, the notorious nairaland clown called me jude chinazaekperem njoku? Are you kidding me grin

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: cry? That anago, the notorious nairaland clown called me jude chinazaekperem njoku? Are you kidding me grin

that I bursted another Igbo tribal warlord. you will soon go into hiding like your already mute comrades.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18:

which kin gmail abi yahoo. when inbox.com take less than two minutes to open.
hahaha like you should have more than a million account with inbox.com
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Aitee1: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
poiZon:

ya some states, here na calls dem call. me no c call not even flash. wish dem for ping me e fr nyc

Hahahahahahaha...dead wid laff over here cheesy grin
Dey dia dey expect call who u knw for yellow house?? tongue
Black house sef u no knw anyone let alone white house
Akpabio u no sabi, udom u no sabi, ekpenyong abi wetin be dat sss DG name sef u no sabi too tongue tongue
Go sell ur papa property carry money do biz jor grin

Leave me oh make I go fyn hot coffee drink cos cold dey do me strong tin over here
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: hahaha like you should have more than a million account with inbox.com

he no reach but I don lose count.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by chinazaekperem2: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18:

that I bursted another Igbo tribal warlord. you will soon go into hiding like your already mute comrades.
let's watch and see, thankGod you even posted this pics, people will not take you serioius when you post they real picture of me grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by poiZon: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Aitee1:

Hahahahahahaha...dead wid laff over here cheesy grin
Dey dia dey expect call who u knw for yellow house?? tongue
Black house sef u no knw anyone let alone white house
Akpabio u no sabi, udom u no sabi, ekpenyong abi wetin be dat sss DG name sef u no sabi too tongue tongue
Go sell ur papa property carry money do biz jor grin

Leave me oh make I go fyn hot coffee drink cos cold dey do me strong tin over here

i wan open chorsh, go bank to go collect loan tek start d thing since i don get 6yrs experience, dem say make i bring my tithe contribution since 2007 come. or weada i fit do one miracle before them give me loan. had to leave cos d experience na jst for praying n prophecy not miracle thngs. n tithe na always undocumented. abi u fit borrow me tithe book?
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Aitee1: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
poiZon:

i wan open chorsh, go bank to go collect loan tek start d thing since i don get 6yrs experience, dem say make i bring my tithe contribution since 2007 come. or weada i fit do one miracle before them give me loan. had to leave cos d experience na jst for praying n prophecy not miracle thngs. n tithe na always undocumented. abi u fit borrow me tithe book?

U sha can derail thread, no be me and u for dis apc e-rats thread dem grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by meforyou1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18:

wetin dey worry this drunkard. are you still charcoal drinking away your life. pass through the place twice today self.
sharap coward. Why didn't come twice you passed. Eternal liar, just be lying to those who believe you, not me.
Will take u serious when you are man enough to come to the charcoal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by poiZon: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
Aitee1:

U sha can derail thread, no be me and u for dis apc e-rats thread dem grin

isorait.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by oilyngbati(m): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Barcanister=alh harem=shymexxx=ijaw citizen=jason123=ilaje441=step1=kelsoft4=yoloba man=battyman= et.al grin grin

A classical example of a jobless monkey from the zoo (nigeria) grin grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by RebelLeader15(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
The likes of Berem, Koboko69, Musiwa and Madcow are all hand tools

Monikers from Hell
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Caseless2: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: Alhamdulilahi
The good thing is that I will never be offended to be termed yoruba, hausa or igala as long as "I am not better nor lesser than people of these tribes or any tribe. no tribe/race/religion or tradition is superior to any.
Like My Parents Will Say "We are all equal"
spot-on!
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Caseless2: 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
meforyou1: sharap coward. Why didn't come twice you passed. Eternal liar, just be lying to those who believe you, not me.
Will take u serious when you are man enough to come to the charcoal
which kain english b dis?
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
RebelLeader15: The likes of Berem, Koboko69, Musiwa and Madcow are all hand tools

Monikers from Hell
so what did I do this time around? Can't you guys just stop spamming my mentions unnecessarily?
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by stebell(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
thwarrior72: I can bet my ballbag, barcanista isn't an ijaw person grin

Barcanista ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ broda is Ijaw frm Okrika Extraction. We are both frm Rivers State and share something in common.

Tho i kno that we he's banned he uses τ̲̅ђe "Whatlyf" moniker.

@ whatlyf aka Barcanista hw fa long tym. Wats up?
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
stebell:

Barcanista ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ broda is Ijaw frm Okrika Extraction. We are both frm Rivers State and share something in common.

Tho i kno that wen he's banned he uses τ̲̅ђe "Whatlyf" moniker.

@ whatlyf aka Barcanista hw fa long tym. Wats up?
bros I'm good and how's everything over there? Its been really long. I suppose yoÙ have been busy with "sometings"?
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by stebell(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: bros I'm good and how's everything over there? Its been really long. I suppose yoÙ have been busy with "sometings"?

Ya i've busy wit work and preparing for ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ professional exams. Tho i usually peep in ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ laff at some arguements of fellow forumites.
It's been fun i must say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) / BREAKING NEWS!!! Here Comes The List / New EXCO On The Way - Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.