Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista (5487 Views)

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening / We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by omerta(f): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Funny thread.

Barcanista is Seun;
Barcanista is ijawcitizen;
He She is kobojunkie;
He 'They' are aloyameka;

In fact, he is everybody. wink cheesy
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18: barnicista is also anago the trouble maker.
hahahaah that means people won't be quoting me because your tongue na fire grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: hahahaah that means people won't be quoting me because your tongue na fire grin

I no know why them they fear me now, I no do anything now. anyways your pictures of your Oshogbo slum is everywhere on nairaland. lols.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firefire:

Are you a trouble maker shocked

I teach awon omo ti o ni eko lesson.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
omerta: Funny thread.

Barcanista is Seun;
Barcanista is ijawcitizen;
He She is kobojunkie;
He 'They' are aloyameka;

In fact, he is everybody. wink cheesy
you forgot to add Omerta grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by omerta(f): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: you forgot to add Omerta grin
Yes o. My Google chrome version, howdy? grin

BTW, I see Seun's fellow 'patriots' crying all over the thread. grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18:

I no know why them they fear me now, I no do anything now. anyways your pictures of your Oshogbo slum is everywhere on nairaland. lols.
hahahaha I have reverted back to being Seun. Seriously, I am sure no reasonable person will take those chino pictures of "you" serious
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by OneNaira6: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
And he is still trying too hard grin grin grin

Now that's funny

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: hahahaha I have reverted back to being Seun. Seriously, I am sure no reasonable person will take those chino pictures of "you" serious

is fellow delusional nincompoop took it serious, I even like the fact that it helps to solidify my facelessness on this forum. why we keep going for there real pictures. another one is down already.

Jude Chinazaekperem Njoku (Jude Njoku)..

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
yourhealthlabs aka dozzybaba aka chidozie udeogu your silence is deafening. I really need my door mat back asap.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
omerta: Yes o. My Google chrome version, howdy? grin

BTW, I see Seun's fellow 'patriots' crying all over the thread. grin
like seriously I saw them but like every sensible posters, I had to ignore them. They usually do not make reasonable input but hateful and bigotry posts.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by chinazaekperem2: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18:

I teach awon omo ti o ni eko lesson.
why avoid me on this thread, computer operator, post the fake picture of me you have and let everybody know how fake you are. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: why avoid me on this thread, computer operator, post the fake picture of me you have and let everybody know how fake you are. cheesy

after you go bring the mod to ban me, how much can cowardice go. the idi0y denying himself, so you stay in that filthy abia state. little wonder the he goat is mad at t.a orji. nekede poly boy.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by chinazaekperem2: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18:

after you go bring the mod to ban me, how much can cowardice go. the idi0y denying himself, so you stay in that filthy abia state. little wonder the he goat is mad at t.a orji. nekede poly boy.
fufu head, I brought mod and I still meet you up here. Post the picture if the spirit of the boy will not kill you before the year ends, are you scared? cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18:

is fellow delusional nincompoop took it serious, I even like the fact that it helps to solidify my facelessness on this forum. why we keep going for there real pictures. another one is down already.

Jude Chinazaekperem Njoku (Jude Njoku)..
abeg easy but wait o, how many Moniker wey yu get sef? grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: abeg easy but wait o, how many Moniker wey yu get sef? grin

when them sexkid wan use ban wound him papa. I just go on moniker opening frenzy. some self I don't forget am.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: abeg easy but wait o, how many Moniker wey yu get sef? grin

Uncountable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: fufu head, I brought mod and I still meet you up here. Post the picture if the spirit of the boy will not kill you before the year ends, are you scared? cheesy

amadioha wipe away your race for denying yourself. is it mere coincidence that you share the same nickname, city and phone number with the person on that Facebook profile. amadioha disembowel your stomach wall.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by OneNaira6: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Iykopee:

^^^^ Abok.1 it's obvious u excel in primitive adulation of base mediocrity. SS wannabe, u can't deceive anybody but urself and urself only. i dont come online to prove to Anybody my SSness. If u are interested to know my family compound, come to Rivers state or PM me for further details. Mugu.

grin grin grin

Only him that I know announcing "Ijaw and SS". Apart from Yoruba and aboki nobody else believe his "I'm ijaw" claim. He tries too freaking hard imho. Too damn hard like who the f2k goes shouting "I'm SS" in almost every post he makes even when there was no reason for the announcement. That's like going mentioning "I'm deltan. I'm Asaba. I'm SS. I'm delta Igbo" in every post I make even when there are no reason for it grin grin
Earlier I saw the "Ijaw" getting schooled again on Ijaw history by another Ijaw. Nigg@ got mad and labeled the talktimi dude "ijaw-biafra" for it. Lmfaooo. Just because he got schooled yet again about something he should have known as an I jaw grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by chinazaekperem2: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18:

amadioha wipe away your race for denying yourself. is it mere coincidence that you share the same nickname, city and phone number with the person on that Facebook profile. amadioha disembowel your stomach wall.
fufu computer operator, oya post my phone number and city. Liar of the century, you have been bursted grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firefire:

Uncountable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gboro mi ro bo lo shey kan yin?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by anago18(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: fufu computer operator, oya post my phone number and city. Liar of the century, you have been bursted grin

Jude Chinazaekperem Njoku (Jude Njoku)

it's here for everyone to see....
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by chinazaekperem2: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18:

Jude Chinazaekperem Njoku (Jude Njoku)

it's here for everyone to see....
lemme help you, jude chinazaekperem njoku , you don mess up, I swear, I never knew you were a liar grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by meforyou1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: He's from what tribe
he's from okirika, rivers state. He has posted his indigenship certificate here before
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by meforyou1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18:

bafoon, are u still here? Coward paper tiger

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18:

when them sexkid wan use ban wound him papa. I just go on moniker opening frenzy. some self I don't forget am.
hahaahah like 1000 monikers of Anagos cheesy that is you go don open gmail (abi yahoo) tire cheesy
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
meforyou1: he's from okirika, rivers state. He has posted his indigenship certificate here before
I am still he.

Thank you
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firefire:

hahahhahahaaha bros honestly I like anago-guy, he makes the forum interesting with him "bad mouth".
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
anago18:

gboro mi ro bo lo shey kan yin?

Omo iya... ete die die oooo.

nibo le ti ma un ri gbogbo awon ọrọ gbangba ti e manso yen gann... ?? shocked
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by overhypedsteve(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Energito: Does that stops Anioma person from becoming Gov in 2015.
in your dreams
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by meforyou1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: I am still he.

Thank you
so why did you change your username? Or were you banned?
Don't like your posts, most which don't make sense to me, but I urge the seun, Mynd44 and Ngbakwe to unban you because you are not an insultive poster
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: hahahhahahaaha bros honestly I like anago-guy, he makes the forum interesting with him "bad mouth".

no be small thing oooo

The guy naa WORLD CHAMPION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iroyin Ayo Ni Daora. / Niger Delta Avengers List Out Terms And Condition For Peace / Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.