Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,242 members, 7,953,913 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (48401 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) / Your Girlfriend's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by SHOCK7(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Debbyug: can't help but laugh...ur comment though
Hello,how u doing?
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by okudah(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: Do not support anybody, be neutral. Let them both sit at the back

U are suppose to say something in this topic cuz tool much of keeping quete by our ladies are causing alot of problem in our relationship.

Now if you are the sister of bf that sat in the front before ur brother's gf surfaced what ll do?

If u are the gf to a brother of a girl seating in the front b4 u came what ll u do?

This two questions need answer pls lady
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by marieolae(f): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
SHOCK7:
I like dat necklace u wearing wink
thankuu smiley
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
SHOCK7:
U seem 2 've a good head on 'ur shoulders,let me know u!

Lol thank you! Of course you can.. Free country
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by GoodFaith: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
fairygeh: . Permit me to say that when you typed this you were not in a stable mental condition.wtf shocked no matter what,even if his sister is 10 years old African culture demands you respect her and not go fighting cos of a silly thing like front seat........its the gf he needs to check what rubbish,even if she has her reservations about the sis sitting in front,she should keep it to herself,yorubas will say (ise ile lo n bawon de ode) she can't even hide her animalistic traits
for crying out loud the sis was already occupying the front seat.if na me be the sis,i won't ever take such,things like this provoke me,on to say I even old pass am,them no born am well.the sis might even volunteer for her to sit in front not that it's the gf that would insist.@poster,look before you leap.so if it was your mom sitting in front,ur gf would pick a fight with her or ask her to move to the back?sorry to say,ur gf is a b1tch and you poster is very weak,i wonder if you can control your home.
Her sister attitude can tell you that she will try to be in control
"you were not in a stable mental "-- U are young and foolish
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by GoodFaith: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
shindarayo: u b real mumu.
U really a smart ass
I am sorry
I share different value
I have a balance view of the globe culture
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by SenatorJames(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Timileyin:

The fun was already died, Girl friend threatens break up, my sister telling me none sense. The fight is still up self.
I'm not sure the fight is still up, for you to still have chance to come here and start narrating the story. You that they should have broken your head by now, while claiming boss.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by SHOCK7(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol thank you! Of course you can.. Free country
Fb page pls
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
SHOCK7:
Fb page pls

Hmm I'm not much of a Facebooker.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by kessco(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
OP, that your girlfriend is not a wife material o.

If you marry such a person, you'll know the true defintion of COMPLETE and FINISH.

But you marry her, you are FINISH though I've not said so.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by 1stola: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm I'm not much of a Facebooker.
Your inbox...
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Debbyug(f): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2014
SHOCK7:
Hello,how u doing?
Am doing good tnx
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by SHOCK7(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Debbyug: Am doing good tnx
U look really elegant wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Spidermon: 4:47am On Sep 18, 2014
maxisfield: Dt ur gf mus b a bully..nextym she shud enta d boot angry

U go like am if your boyfriend put u for boot
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Spidermon: 4:54am On Sep 18, 2014
If arguing over the front seat wants to become a regular occurence between your babe and lil sista, just buy koboko put for your glove box compartment. *in my grandma's voice* ibanuje okin payan, ayo ni pani
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by charzyh2: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2014
pendo89:
Your girlfriend is extremely foolish,proud and self centered.

It doesnt' matter who was in the front seat. If it's occupied move to the back! That's how normal humans behave.
@pendo89 etemeya now?
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Brandly(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2014
ur sis.. if she is older than u,if nt ur gf ..
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by suzzy16(f): 5:22am On May 25, 2015
Timileyin:
Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?
dat ur girlfrnd na olosho o,fighting ur own blood sister for front seat,if u marry her,she won't respect any of u guys in ur family
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by suzzy16(f): 5:23am On May 25, 2015
gede7744:
u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.
seriously
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
both of them no try.. next time let them both use a cab..nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans / Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair / Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.