Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (47767 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) / Your Girlfriend's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Timileyin(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: dia is somtin u are not telling us here.... Is dis d first time dey are meeting? If not den something else transpired...

They are of the same age grade nau and my girl friend comes to the house regularly, they used to be very close
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by MisterLongman(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
If your gf could fight your sis over something as trivial as the front seat, she will definitely separate you from your family when you get married.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Timileyin:

They are of the same age grade nau and my girl friend comes to the house regularly, they used to be very close
as u can see... Dias somtin dey arnt telling you.... Normally d thing should just be a comedy episode ''won't u stand up from my seat?, hooobby, I'm aint standing up go to the back.........sha come and sit down ooo....""

Meanwhile dey wnt even tell u d may reason of dia grudges..... Dats why dey are ladies.. Complicated beings....

Wish u could settle it @ d end.......Jonat....sorry Gudluck

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by GoodFaith: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?
U need to tell ur sister to take her place at the back seat
Will ur sister fight to sleep in ur bed
U should be able to reach out touch or kiss ur girlfriend

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by GoodFaith: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Timileyin:

My Girl friend is calming the sitting in front is her right, me i dont understand ooo?
Yes
It is her right

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by valmunich(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Your girlfriend is so stupid that if she was mine, i'll drop her at that very spot and go ahead with my sister only. why would she demand your sister changes position while she(your sister) is already seated there what's so special about the front seat by the way? It''s this kinda stupid situations that gets the vulgarity out of me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: Do not support anybody, be neutral. Let them both sit at the back
The girlfriend should sit @ the back to atleast give the sister some respect !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by GoodFaith: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Timileyin: #

My sister is 27 my girl is 26
Ur crazy sister is trying to control ur girl friend because she is older
She is ur sister not ur girlfriend
U need to check her now before she get out of control

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by GoodFaith: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
donroxy: The girlfriend should sit @ the back to atleast give the sister some respect !
what type of respect?
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by GoodFaith: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
valmunich: Your girlfriend is so stupid that if she was mine, i'll drop her at that very spot and go ahead with my sister only. why would she demand your sister changes position while she(your sister) is already seated there what's so special about the front seat by the way? It''s this kinda stupid situations that gets the vulgarity out of me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
If there is nothing special about front seat
why is the sister fighting over it
The sister need to go seat at the back

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by kayboy4y(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Let everybody remain where ever they meet themselves. I.e whoever enter first should remain. Simple. Staying in the front seat will not increase the fuel in ur car joor.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Godmother(f): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
Pls support your sister, for the main reason that she occupied that sit first. I think your girlfriend was rude demanding that someone comes down for her to sit. Which rightful place! If she wants a rightful place let her buy a car naa. Even if she was your wife, decorum demands that she just shows respect to whoever she met there.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by GoodFaith: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Godmother: Pls support your sister, for the main reason that she occupied that sit first. I think your girlfriend was rude demanding that someone comes down for her to sit. Which rightful place! If she wants a rightful place let her buy a car naa. Even if she was your wife, decorum demands that she just shows respect to whoever she met there.

This is how we man start trouble
Our sister , GF, wife and mother has a different place in our life
The front seat of a car is for a wife or girlfriend

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
GoodFaith:
what type of respect?
She's a mere Girlfriend not even a Fiance nor wife ...... If she can't be cool with mere front sit then she won't be cool with other marital hishh when married ....

I can break up with her for something as simple as that !!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Godmother(f): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
^^^ its an unwritten rule. But even at that, the girlfriend had no right to tell the sister to come down. Even if the person she met there wasn't the man's sister but a mere acquaintance, asking the person to come down is very rude.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by valmunich(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
GoodFaith:
If there is nothing special about front seat
why is the sister fighting over it
The sister need to go seat at the back
The sister is seated there already, the girlfriend should make use of other seats. She created the whole scene by asking the sis to vacate

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by GoodFaith: 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
donroxy: She's a mere Girlfriend not even a Fiance nor wife ...... If she can't be cool with mere front sit then she won't be cool with other marital hishh when married ....

I can break up with her for something as simple as that !!
some time people need to speak up
front seat of a car is for GF, wife
his sister should not have issue with it
his sister will havw a BF too

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by GoodFaith: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
valmunich:
The sister is seated there already, the girlfriend should make use of other seats. She created the whole scene by asking the sis to vacate
This is a different case
the GF is full of shit
but the sister should have got up and take the back saet without being told

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by valmunich(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
GoodFaith:
This is a different case
the GF is full of shit
Honestly, if i was the sis, i won't move an inch from that seat

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
tintingz: Are they kids fighting over front seat?

Your girlfriend should use are brain, she should know that your sister should be the one to occupy the front seat because...

1. Your girlfriend is not yet married to you or are you guys even engaged?

2. Your girlfriend should at least give your sister some respect whether elder or young sis, if she's indeed planning to be your future wife.

@ no. 2 will even make your sister like your girlfriend for her respectful behavior and want her to occupy the car front seat she wished for.
exactly....!!! @op get your woman to read something like that....I do know one thing though...any girlfriend of mine behaves like that...she can begin to kiss me goodbye. My sister is like my mother...you gotta respect her!....and if that's too much for You..byebye

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Krak(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
GoodFaith:
U need to tell ur sister to take her place at the back seat
Will ur sister fight to sleep in ur bed
U should be able to reach out touch or kiss ur girlfriend

One of the reasons why I want the dislike button.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Krak(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
GoodFaith:
This is a different case
the GF is full of shit

Another reason why I want the dislike button!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
You share bed with your gf. She is into you more than your sister now satisfying you in many more ways than your sister.

She own the front seat. The best your sister could have done is to alight and allow her occupy her position so you and hour gf can continue indulging each other.

But your gf should have been sensitive to let go knowing your sister out of pride wouldn't bulge to do the right thing. Her action may be out of jealousy.

For me I would have ask any of them to handle the wheel or I mandate my girl to occupy the back seat.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Acidosis(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
That ya gf will honourably fight for party 'jellof' rice someday. You've got to be careful.

Till date my mom (sometimes) leave the front seat for my dad's childhood friend, other bosom friends and some close relatives. Mind you, my mom is a grand mother.

There is nothing special about front seats - tell that to your gf. Na dis kain women dey destroy family reputation.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by menix(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Once am wiv my guy, whether okpo abi gal fwend I leave immediately 2 d back seat cous most gal re ego-frontcentric
Front seat frm my view belongs to ur gal but she acted so childish nd every normal sister would do wat ur sister did cous it humilating.

Buh check deep down both galz dislike demsef.
Secondly, don't know ur kind of person oo, dat ur gal fwend won't mk a gud wife cous if any gal around mii try such scene even to my male fwend. Ur name na Ebola cous I will leave u there.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Acidosis(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lol, I can't stop laughing here.

I'm trying to imaging the scene

sist: hey whatsup
gf: I'm good; please go to the back seat
grin grin

No girl will accept such humiliation. If she (sist) refuse to vacate the seat; then you (gf) move to the back seat.

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
GoodFaith:
some time people need to speak up
front seat of a car is for GF, wife
his sister should not have issue with it
his sister will havw a BF too
Was her name written there ?

Front seat is not the issue , it is the theory behind it that is an issue !!

Take for instance my wife is driving and her bro decided to jump to the front seat and sit by his sister ...... As a gentleman, I would glady sit @ the back without any issue and we would all joke all through the journey ...... Infact , I may even shut my mouth to give them time to talk their family unless my opinion is required and that is courtesy !!

Tis just for a matter of few minutes/hours or days and you will take up your rightful places for life time again until such a break occur again which is normal !!

If a gf try that hissshh with me ooo , I won't deemfit to continue the relationship unless she has other values cuz if she can't bear mere front seat hissh then she is not matured enough for relationship nor marriage !

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: Do not support anybody, be neutral. Let them both sit at the back
Or maybe he should move to the back seat and allow both girls to stay in front.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by rattlesnake(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?
that's why u need keke napep

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2014

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
GoodFaith:
This is a different case
the GF is full of shit
Mr goodfaith,abi na mrs goodfaith;wat are u tryna say¿...U sounding like sum1 dat talkz wit his/her head upside down.... We talking of a mere gurl frnd(dat u can break up wit @ any tym) nt a wife nor a financee,especially considering d fact dat "ur sista"(blood) sat up der 1st.

@Op em no dey talk dis kinda talk outside,cos pple go ask u why u no tell dat ur sista to slap dat ur gurl frnd for even daring such an act punishable under d provisions of section 34,page 383 of d penal criminal code of act6 of d 1999 constitution.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by flyingdutchman(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
I am happily married. But, thats not the point. My point is that when I was dating my wife, she really respected my sister even though she is older. Today, they are almost closer than my sister is to me. Dump that girl! She'll rip your family apart!

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.