Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (47867 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) / Your Girlfriend's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Timileyin:

No one actually attended the wedding, we ended up stabbing the party.
Stab the party? Why?

This is very simple, you would have zoomed off and continue to the wedding while they trek to to the wedding or find their way home.

What kind of girlfriend will fight for your car's front seat? shocked as in she asked your sister to go to the back? Sha you gum her name to the seat? If she was in the car before your sister that's a different case but asking your sister to drop and move to the back for her to .....chai, op i fear for your relationship o, this your babe will fight your mum gan for front seat. Smh.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by flyingdutchman(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
I am happily married. But, thats not the point. My point is that when I was dating my wife, she really respected my sister even though she is older. Today, they are almost closer than my sister is to me. Dump that girl! She'll rip your family apart! UNTIL YOU GET MARRIED TO A LADY, SHE HAS NO RIGHT WHASOVER TO ORDER YOUR SISTER TO THE BACKSEAT. ABI NA YOUR SUGAR MOMMY

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Donfamous(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
yuppieman: In our kind of society, ‎​‎​†ђe front seat of Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ man's car į̸̸̨§ meant for his wife/gf as ‎​†ђε case may be. But in your case, you have your sister sitting in ‎​†ђε front seat before you got ‎​2 your gf, now coutesy demands that your sister alights and go 2 ‎​†ђε back seat but in your case she didn't (for whatever reason); your gf should have let it slide pass afterall she will get 2 sit in your car more than your sister will ever sit there. Now, 2 answer your question directly, if your sister į̸̸̨§ much younger than your gf, you would have politely requested that she moved 2 ‎​†ђε back seat (as Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ mark of respect) but if they are abt ‎​†ђε same age then you would have politely requested her 2 sit at ‎​†ђε bck for that once.
what is dis one saying. We are talking about gf( DAT can go anytime) not wife. And infact them no teach am how to respect in-law and in-law to be?

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
GoodFaith:
U need to tell ur sister to take her place at the back seat
Will ur sister fight to sleep in ur bed
U should be able to reach out touch or kiss ur girlfriend

Na girl friend we dey talk o no be wife
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Donfamous(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
flyingdutchman: I am happily married. But, thats not the point. My point is that when I was dating my wife, she really respected my sister even though she is older. Today, they are almost closer than my sister is to me. Dump that girl! She'll rip your family apart! UNTIL YOU GET MARRIED TO A LADY, SHE HAS NO RIGHT WHASOVER TO ORDER YOUR SISTER TO THE BACKSEAT. ABI NA YOUR SUGAR MOMMY
100likes

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Acidosis(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
flyingdutchman: I am happily married. But, thats not the point. My point is that when I was dating my wife, she really respected my sister even though she is older. Today, they are almost closer than my sister is to me. Dump that girl! She'll rip your family apart! UNTIL YOU GET MARRIED TO A LADY, SHE HAS NO RIGHT WHASOVER TO ORDER YOUR SISTER TO THE BACKSEAT. ABI NA YOUR SUGAR MOMMY

Even after marriage; no sane wife would order her in-law out of the front seat.

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Donfamous(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
sauceny:
Mr goodfaith,abi na mrs goodfaith;wat are u tryna say¿...U sounding like sum1 dat talkz wit his/her head upside down.... We talking of a mere gurl frnd(dat u can break up wit @ any tym) nt a wife nor a financee,especially considering d fact dat "ur sista"(blood) sat up der 1st.

@Op em no dey talk dis kinda talk outside,cos pple go ask u why u no tell dat ur sista to slap dat ur gurl frnd for even daring such an act punishable under d provisions of section 34,page 383 of d criminal code of act6 of d 1999 constitution.
DAT girl called good faith needs brain surgery.sHe doesn't know what the family has passed thru over d years she just came and want to takke control of everything. some girls are silly sha. I believe she can even tell her mum inlaw that shit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by flyingdutchman(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
ABI?
Acidosis:

Even after marriage; no sane wife would order her in-law out of the front seat.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
@ op..wait o...ur little sister? she clda atlst respected u as her elder brother, no look girlfriend face and humbly sat at the back. These are the kind of small small sisters that come to your matrimonial home causing wahala, claiming "my brother's house" mtcheww. If she doesnt respect your girlfriend, atleast she should respect you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Acidosis(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Treasuredlove: @ op..wait o...ur little sister? she clda atlst respected u as her elder brother, no look girlfriend face and humbly sat at the back. These are the kind of small small sisters that come to your matrimonial home causing wahala, claiming "my brother's house" mtcheww. If she doesnt respect your girlfriend, atleast she should respect you
u be witch?

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Bolt3(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
GoodFaith:
Yes
It is her right
GoodFaith or should I say gf don't do that next time it is very very childish.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
GoodFaith:
Ur crazy sister is trying to control ur girl friend because she is older
She is ur sister not ur girlfriend
U need to check her now before she get out of control
Oga op's girlfriend is disrespectful and she will tear op's family apart if he should marry her with such attitude.

How can she order his sister to go to the back seat? shocked nobody is taking about age here, she met op's sister at the front seat and ordered her to leave the front seat now what is trying to control who? If them con marry her nko? shocked

Any woman who shows such attitude then..... lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?
She demanded ke? Wot can fa gbogbo oshiko? That girl gat no manners. She takes the back seat till y'all get married. Enforce it!

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
Timileyin:

My Girl friend is calming the sitting in front is her right, me i dont understand ooo?
Which rights? Human rights or animal rights? Na she buy u ya machine? C'mom tell her to go cool off in the back seat or trek.Nonsense! angry

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Your gf should have just sat at the back since your sis was already at then front seat.Its no big deal.Your sis mind may not have been there,BT WD have probably left the seat next time this occurs.There is no big deal here.They are just forming superiority

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Acidosis:
u be witch?
shocked haba!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Acidosis(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
type this bullsh!t on google and you'll be directed back to Nairaland. This front-seat id!ocy only exist in Nigeria.

There is nothing special about front seats. Infact, it is safer to avoid that space. Should there be any fatal accident, and the front seat air-bag fails to respond, you're gone!
The next place you'll find yourself is a dark empty and lonely sphere.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Timileyin:

The fun was already died, Girl friend threatens break up, my sister telling me none sense. The fight is still up self.
she dey mad make she breakup over seat na..Foolish girl! She go tey for her mama house na.. shior

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Acidosis(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
Treasuredlove: shocked haba!
aww I'm sorry dear. I don't mean to say that sad
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
Acidosis:
aww I'm sorry dear. I don't mean to say that sad
ok

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
I
Acidosis: type this bullsh!t on google and you'll be directed back to Nairaland. This front-seat id!ocy only exist in Nigeria.

There is nothing special about front seats. Infact, it is safer to avoid that space. Should there be any fatal accident, and the front seat air-bag fails to respond, you're gone!
The next place you'll find yourself is a dark empty and lonely sphere.
Honestly I fear front seat die.

#Teambackseat# grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Acidosis(m): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: IHonestly I fear front seat die.

#Teambackseat# grin
Lol
I dey avoid dat space like plague.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by cirmuell(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
Idowuogbo:
She demanded ke? Wot can fa gbogbo oshiko? That girl gat no manners. She takes the back seat till y'all get married. Enforce it!
lmao, she don show.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Anacksunamun: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
yuppieman: In our kind of society, ‎​‎​†ђe front seat of Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ man's car į̸̸̨§ meant for his wife/gf as ‎​†ђε case may be. But in your case, you have your sister sitting in ‎​†ђε front seat before you got ‎​2 your gf, now coutesy demands that your sister alights and go 2 ‎​†ђε back seat but in your case she didn't (for whatever reason); your gf should have let it slide pass afterall she will get 2 sit in your car more than your sister will ever sit there. Now, 2 answer your question directly, if your sister į̸̸̨§ much younger than your gf, you would have politely requested that she moved 2 ‎​†ђε back seat (as Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ mark of respect) but if they are abt ‎​†ђε same age then you would have politely requested her 2 sit at ‎​†ђε bck for that once.
We know you're using a BB, but please type with normal fonts, don't kill our eyes!!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Anacksunamun: 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
I can't believe some people bought this folktale the OP is trying to sell them. Well, if this story is true, both your GF and your sister are both dumb and childish. Can't believe 27-years-old and 26-years-old dummies are fighting like kids. What a shame!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Acidosis:
Lol
I dey avoid dat space like plague.
If e happen now them go say ... cheesy

I will be the last person to seat in front of any car or bus. My parent know that about me me. I will only DO front seat when I start driving my own car.

BTW you are lazy Acidosis, na babe dey drag front seat and you wey be man dey run. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Ishilove: 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Very mannerless indeed. She never marry the dude and she is already demanding. If she now enters the house nko? She will ban all the in-laws from coming in.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by libertyfather(m): 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
gede7744: u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.

I wonder ooooo

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by nkemakonem: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
She's just ur gf and not ur wife,so it's a kind of stupid for her to try to compel ur sis to leave the front seat for her, and ur sis should not have disputed her for dat cause,anyway it's palpable dat they both have a puerile akin idiosyncrasies,blame ur gf cause na she start.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by chillex8(m): 12:07am On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin:

The fun was already died, Girl friend threatens break up, my sister telling me none sense. The fight is still up self.

Op this your English fit cause no one to sit @ the back

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by donsteady(m): 12:12am On Sep 12, 2014
IS not about who you support but trying to use wisdom so none feel cheated , mind you, blood is thicker than water. First, is she your elder sister? if yes, then the front seat belong to her, if she is your younger sister, is your girlfriend older than your sister? if yes then your girl should have the front seat. that is my take.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Acidosis(m): 12:23am On Sep 12, 2014
FrankySnow: If e happen now them go say ... cheesy

I will be the last person to seat in front of any car or bus. My parent know that about me me. I will only DO front seat when I start driving my own car.

BTW you are lazy Acidosis, na babe dey drag front seat and you wet be man dey run. cheesy
ahahaha... woman wrapper things shey? I still love my life oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja / Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.