Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,619 members, 7,770,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) (34810 Views)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Why Do Girls Change Their Minds So Quickly / Why Do Girls Change Their Feelings So Quickly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by rildwanullahi(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
edozie04: U have not heard of the "levels don change" quote?
if u cum senior dem for levels nko o
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by MRLANNISTER(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
temigracie: ...Just imagine this picture...

She was initially in a pond.....she was there with her mates...

Suddenly, she moved to a big river.....how do you think she s gonna behave??....She has changed levels ofcourse??....

Now, there are lots and lots of big fish in the river....will she remember her mates in the pond??....

Mba!!

Very very shallow.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Fourwinds: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
oboy. see as boys use dis thread scatter girls bom-bom. girls una don use head chop cocoa nut finish. in life always humble urself. abi una no see as God be."I AM WHO I AM" dat is d word.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Jahswitch(f): 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: hehehehehehe see you... Since I have been in the league of dating, jst one lady succeeded in dumping me and that was when men were boys... For now, any lady that would dump me go try oooooo
i c u have a lot of confidence....
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by lahit14(m): 7:14am On Sep 17, 2014
tosyne2much: This rubbishh is only peculiar to majority of Nigerian dummy ladies. I swear any lady that supports this act and see nothing wrong in it is dumb and immature . I also noticed that too... Most of my dudes back den in secondary sch still hold conversation till date even if it can neva be the way it used to be then but it shldnt drastically reduce the d extent of ignoring or not holding conversation with dem anymore... Most of those ladies are jst so dumb and myopic... They tend to change and start acting awkwardly because they lack insight, foresight and don't understand the principles of life... They presume it's the best measurement of class so they drastically change... How would you neglect or stop holding a conversation with your old-time frnds, neighbours or classmates because say you enta sch... To all the ladies with this silly mentality, its hightime you changed for beta.. There's no biggie in this admission of a thing... Just that when you are so dumb and immature, it triggers pride and oppression.. THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN ORDINARY ADMISSION

U really seem impassioned abt it, one might tink u'v been shuned be4 by an old friend dat got admission, perhaps ur first luv, hav u?
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by naijasaint: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jamieb: Many of you must have observed this or even experienced it. Back in school then, thrz a female frnd will do talk almost everyday even on extra cool but the moment she gained admission she just switched off. Her character changed, and all that.
So many guys also complain that their gals change after gaining admission into schools. I dont know if to term it as one if the few ''madness'' of the female species cos after a while they will come back to beg for forgiveness.

Women generally believe in class.. Wen they are poor da expect guys to have enof money to cater for dir needs..wen d are rich they will still expect guys to meet up with dir new class
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by gabazin080(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2014
that act is for the dummy ladies. i used to dream of being a lawyer in my secondary school days, but things didnt work out for me so i cant go on to d university. but then i realised i can be succesful witout schoolin. so i started hustling and GOD realy blessed my hustle. but i know of some friends that just started avoiding me when they gained admissionn. but here i am today doin well in my business and some of them are still in school not knowing what the future holds for them. so i do tell people that EDUCATION IS NOT EVERYTHING. GOING TO SCHOOL DOESNT GUARANTEE YOU SUCCESS. So before we start misbehavng because we just gained admission. we have to think twice

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by seyirock(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
just invest in urself meet new people..na admision we go chop?..lf dey want power show dem power, if dey want certificate give dem certificate...fall dere hand b4 dy drop ur own.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by SenatorJames(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
when you consider how old the girl in question is, you will know that its immaturity and what i can termed over joyous. But there is nothing bad in correcting them, that what they are doing is bad.

whao! so i'm also going to the university at last.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by ayokunlei(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Sanguine: As far as I am concerned, there's so much more to life than University education. You never know who's help you'd need sometime or anytime! That person you snubbed or ill-treated just because you got university admission before him or her might end up being the very person that'd come to your rescue when you're in dire need of help.
What's all these fuss about university anyway?! As far as I know, a good number of people who have this ''proud'' attitude on gaining university admission are those who do not even know their purpose for being in the university in the first place!
Yeah, no doubt you'd meet a whole lotta new people, have new experiences and all what have you. But then that's definitely not enough reason to be a snub or start ''forming'' for the old friends.
What goes around comes back around...always and everytime!!

Selah!
thank you for that Sanguine! Sanguine definition can also mean external, but urs is very reasonable.
I like ur sense of reason! You reason deeply! bless you jare.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
This rubbishh is only peculiar to majority of Nigerian dummy ladies. I swear any lady that supports this act and see nothing wrong in it is dumb and immature . I also noticed that too... Most of my dudes back den in secondary sch still hold conversation till date even if it can neva be the way it used to be then but it shldnt drastically reduce the d extent of ignoring or not holding conversation with dem anymore... Most of those ladies are jst so dumb and myopic... They tend to change and start acting awkwardly because they lack insight, foresight and don't understand the principles of life... They presume it's the best measurement of class so they drastically change... How would you neglect or stop holding a conversation with your old-time frnds, neighbours or classmates because say you enta sch... To all the ladies with this silly mentality, its hightime you changed for beta.. There's no biggie in this admission of a thing... Just that when you are so dumb and immature, it triggers pride and oppression.. THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN ORDINARY ADMISSION
And the funny thing is that they do this deliberately as an unnecessary reminder to folks back home that they are now in d university or whatever...They wantu be revered nd held in high esteem 4 nufin!

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oliviaarims:

And the funny thing is that they do this deliberately as an unnecessary reminder to folks back home that they are now in d university or whatever...They wantu be revered nd held in high esteem 4 nufin!

#Philosopher Quëën#
You are so on point my dear
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Martinez19(m): 1:31am On Jul 20, 2018
Harbosede02:
One tin i find funny is dat dose dat does tinz lyk dis are onces studying natin next to 2 useless courses in d university,e.g....crop protection/watching or waheva...mtchewwwuuu
grin
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:32am On Jul 20, 2018
Why Do You Want To Date Me (Give Her A Reply)
http://wapnetrealm.com/why-do-you-want-to-date-me-give-her-a-reply/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman / Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.