Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) (34874 Views)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Why Do Girls Change Their Minds So Quickly / Why Do Girls Change Their Feelings So Quickly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
tosyne2much: This rubbishh is only peculiar to majority of Nigerian dummy ladies. I swear any lady that supports this act and see nothing wrong in it is dumb and immature . I also noticed that too... Most of my dudes back den in secondary sch still hold conversation till date even if it can neva be the way it used to be then but it shldnt drastically reduce the d extent of ignoring or not holding conversation with dem anymore... Most of those ladies are jst so dumb and myopic... They tend to change and start acting awkwardly because they lack insight, foresight and don't understand the principles of life... They presume it's the best measurement of class so they drastically change... How would you neglect or stop holding a conversation with your old-time frnds, neighbours or classmates because say you enta sch... To all the ladies with this silly mentality, its hightime you changed for beta.. There's no biggie in this admission of a thing... Just that when you are so dumb and immature, it triggers pride and oppression.. THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN ORDINARY ADMISSION
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Norajones(f): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Op i quote u wrong,maybe dose dat change r dose dat just finished secondary schl n was fortunate enuf to gain admission into tertiary institution immediate not dose of us dat waited 4 years b4 gainin admission,nt because we r dummies bt because dats d way it came...iv nt changed one bit ,,i only grew up n dropped some childish habits..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Even those ones that got admission to study health Education grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Jerryolumide(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jamieb: Many of you must have observed this or even experienced it. Back in school then, thrz a female frnd will do talk almost everyday even on extra cool but the moment she gained admission she just switched off. Her character changed, and all that.
So many guys also complain that their gals change after gaining admission into schools. I dont know if to term it as one if the few ''madness'' of the female species cos after a while they will come back to beg for forgiveness.
nt only girls o, even sum boys too. Sumtimes it's nt forming o, it's caused my change of environment and friends
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Mattyj(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
I've been. Waiting for a topic like dis 2 b raised on NL,because I'm a victim of that circumstances.When I 1st met dis girl,I was her everytin and she can't do without me.Almost daily midnight calls to d extent that my dad wil even av 2 seize d fone from me.I wil even go to d extent of borrowing a gud friends fone juz to hear her voice daily.We use to be best of lovers,we truly love each other.Back then she was seeking admission into d university while I was still working then.I use most part of my salary to finance and support her during exam periods.When she later got admission into UNIBEN,we use 2 talk on fone and exchange love messages.All of a sudden,she stops answering or picking up my calls,and also refuse 2 reply my text.I was lyk,wia av I went wrong..up til date she doesn't cal nor text anymore.The painful part is,she happened 2 b my 1st ever girlfriend.she's not been fair 2 me at all,afta all dat I've done 4 her.well I tank God I'm in higher institution and I stil can't stop tinkin abt her,its been years now buh I guess I gat 2 let go because truly"NOTHING LAST FOREVER"....I'm jeremiah by if u wish 2 know me,u r free 2 connect wit me BBM-2ba592f8 or either of dis numbers 08032984204 or 08185098141......thank u

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Samgreguc(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: ...Just imagine this picture...

She was initially in a pond.....she was there with her mates...

Suddenly, she moved to a big river.....how do you think she s gonna behave??....She has changed levels ofcourse??....

Now, there are lots and lots of big fish in the river....will she remember her mates in the pond??....

Mba!!
av nt seen d picture o. . . . . sad
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by damilareoye: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
People are really funny in attitude
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Archimedes9(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Na dia way be dat
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by 3pleA3: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
levels don change now
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by koife(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dude how old ru...like seriously this post also made front page#ah de vex now, bcoz of this nonesense pdp go win come 2015!
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Melahou(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
because they see it as a new world to them
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by UmecheMoses(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nawao wetin she go come do if she begin NYSC OR M.Sc?
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Kanyol(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Well, this thing is quite natural. It is the way of women, the way God made them. And it goes with age and maturity too. For instance, it's more difficult to woo a young girl of 18 - 22 than those in their 22 - 30's and upward.
Secondly, every woman has at least an iota of pride in her, it is what makes them beautiful. If woman no do shakara for you she go look too cheap. You have seen ladies driving cars and how they behave in traffic, how they struggle with men. Even that your gentle little angel would do the same if she was in that shoe. But the good is very wise. He put them under men. Imagine women ruling the world. . . . roads would spoil, bridges would collapse and other social amenities would suffer. And there'd be a high competitions in the fashion trends, cars, gold and jewellery. Not to mention the abuse of men grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
:oany post wey concern gals... nairaland babes no dey put mouth. i wonder o
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tbaby534(f): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
tosyne2much: This rubbishh is only peculiar to majority of Nigerian dummy ladies. I swear any lady that supports this act and see nothing wrong in it is dumb and immature . I also noticed that too... Most of my dudes back den in secondary sch still hold conversation till date even if it can neva be the way it used to be then but it shldnt drastically reduce the d extent of ignoring or not holding conversation with dem anymore... Most of those ladies are jst so dumb and myopic... They tend to change and start acting awkwardly because they lack insight, foresight and don't understand the principles of life... They presume it's the best measurement of class so they drastically change... How would you neglect or stop holding a conversation with your old-time frnds, neighbours or classmates because say you enta sch... To all the ladies with this silly mentality, its hightime you changed for beta.. There's no biggie in this admission of a thing... Just that when you are so dumb and immature, it triggers pride and oppression.. THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN ORDINARY ADMISSION
You are right, that's because we ladies are very emo sensitive only the matured ones can seperate and caution their emotions
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tosyne2much(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
tbaby534:
You are right, that's because we ladies are very emo sensitive only the matured ones can seperate and caution their emotions
I'm glad you knw that
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Mistermamus(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Norajones: Op i quote u wrong,maybe dose dat change r dose dat just finished secondary schl n was fortunate enuf to gain admission into tertiary institution immediate not dose of us dat waited 4 years b4 gainin admission,nt because we r dummies bt because dats d way it came...iv nt changed one bit ,,i only grew up n dropped some childish habits..
yeah u av a point
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Olusanya333(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
So na Ladies u dey esteem like dis. Ladies will forever be Ladies nd dats their way of Life.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Tourshaw: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
PLEASE HELP ME
A friend of mine who is also a Nairalander like meadvised me to write it here hoping 4 ur consideration for front page.

I was given admission this year into University of Ilorin, thank God and I pray that those of u expecting d subsequent lists wil see ur names there Insha Allah. However, d troubles am battling with is money. I resorted to this, as d last surviving means after my countless unyielding trials. I am cocksure the comments box wil be full of unending insults and abusive languages of all sorts from many and at the sametime am also sure some wil believe me and undastand my plight. However, one thing is tha, I never think of coming up with dis, infact, i found it embarrassing and disgusting asking for help from people who didn'nt know me buh I just took d courage, endurance and perseverance to write it as advised by a friend of mine who said in Yoruba aphorism tha "Ai le soro ni ibere oriburuku"
I am a guy who struggles all alone to make my educational pursuit comes to reality cos I am from a poor family. No, sorry, a very poor family i mean. Mind u, it is not that I am mocking my family, it is jst dah it is like dat, God wants it. When I saw d message of Unilorin admission, there were mixed reactions that day; I was so happy because I have been trying to get it 4 d past 3years with no luck likewise I was very sad and perplexed about the money that wil be involved. Knowing my background fully well, I have gone to the nook and cranny where my relatives are, no luck. I was advised to write to a d counsellor 0f my area, a commissioner which i did but no luck rather. Well-to-dos, same story.
What next?
I even try if I could get a loan buh no security. These are the things I hav been doing since.
U may want to ask, didn't I know am going to pay before? Hmmmn... Yes, i knw buh I am a primary sch teacher whose earning is very small. We all know most of these private schools are jst all about exploiting their teachers. Private teachers especially in Ilorin will understand me better. And d little of my salary are d ones used to register WAEC, JAMB and POSTJAMB. However, my uncle who could and promised me to take care of d money died in a fatal accident last year... so sad 4 his demise. MHSRIP...sobs little... That is y things fall apart like this.
I am using this post to summon d general public to solicit for their help because I haven't paid anything and the admission is on the threshold of forfeit in 4days time. (September 21)
In case u want me to meet u I can come anywhere within Ilorin. And I hope dah one day I wil repay ur kindness gestures.
Thanks for ur anticipated help, care, concern and undastanding.
For ur thorough verification, u can log on to Unilorin website with my details to confirm.

Reg No: 47115637de
surname: abdulkareem
school website: www.unilorin.edu.ng

FOR HELP

ABDUL RASAQ MUHAMMAD SOLIHU
ACCT NO 0034496928 GTBANK
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Jamieb(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Humblebloke:

I don't blame d poster,I blame d
government........
#NoJob
Another useless comment from a pathetic fellow. You are one of those who goes through cycle in life without taking note of the changes around them. What has observation got to do with joblessness.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Dammyllionaire(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: ..yep

I pray you'll be posted to Ibadan.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dammyllionaire:

I pray you'll be posted to Ibadan.
why??
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrMash:

Lol.... You're kidding right?
Mind telling me what the job entails?
Broz calm dwn na,y u wan grap grace opportunity anyway name ur price
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
OrangeDream: She tink say i no go enter sch again na
Just imagine...
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
2kris: ...she never knw were dey pain her by the tym carry over start pursue her and her gp low then only then her body will not be enough to bail her out
Exactly! I had them like that, they were close to almost all lectures and were even getting exam scripts before the exam. Something that remained a mystery to me and some others. At the end, upper credit sef them no see. Them and lower credit dey drag who get levels pass.cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Vessi:
I refuse to marry a fishbrain.
Amen!
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by cardoso111(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Level has changed and for your information from that time you may not see them in the family house anymore till they get married!
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by roufy235(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
isi4:

I tire for them ooo, but that I cannot categorically answer for them anyway, but will be made known to you by.........grin
my oga @ the top.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by kessco(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Op, the reason then was because of Blackberry Phones.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
One tin i find funny is dat dose dat does tinz lyk dis are onces studying natin next to 2 useless courses in d university,e.g....crop protection/watching or waheva...mtchewwwuuu
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nnamdikko(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ain't supporting girls with such policy o.
But I think most times it is the old friends dat will start feeling inferior before these admissioned frnds. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.