Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) (34899 Views)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Why Do Girls Change Their Minds So Quickly / Why Do Girls Change Their Feelings So Quickly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Dammyllionaire(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: why??

Cos Ibadan will be the best place for you to serve considering the fact that I resides in Ibadan...
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Harbosede02: One tin i find funny is dat dose dat does tinz lyk dis are onces studying natin next to 2 useless courses in d university,e.g....crop protection/watching or waheva...mtchewwwuuu
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. And check their gp after the first semester, or their cgpa at the end of the second semester, then you would discover that they are nothing but dullards (olodos) cheesy

Them and carry-over tight pass beans&bread.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Elvisonjack2(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Arbiola: You're talking abt admission wen most of them change wen they enter ss1.
lwkmd u must be a comedian

THIS GOT MA RIBS CRACKIN
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dammyllionaire:

Cos Ibadan will be the best place for you to serve considering the fact that I resides in Ibadan...
hehehehehehe...

So, you want me to be posted to Ibadan because you reside in Ibadan??...

Hmmmmm, so what will now happen if they finally post me there??
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by halix239(f): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
nawaoooooo, y do u guys always ve issues with us
no other comment
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Humblebloke(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jamieb:
Another useless comment from a pathetic fellow. You are one of those who goes through cycle in life without taking note of the changes around them. What has observation got to do with joblessness.
u only gët a useless comment on a useless thread,.. fuckín retard
u sôùnd painèd...i can understand tho',.., life has been vewi difficult

Btw...im a *scieñtíst and i v got better tinz 2 observe

f8u4d
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Bizibi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
ladycomfort: Question for the guys in the house is why do guys change so drastically when they become rich?
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Dammyllionaire(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: hehehehehehe...

So, you want me to be posted to Ibadan because you reside in Ibadan??...

Hmmmmm, so what will now happen if they finally post me there??

Just pray along with me, when the time comes you'll understand better.

Who know maybe you'll get your dream job and future partner here in Ibadan.

I'll be waiting for you here in Ibadan sha wink
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by kenniesam: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Indirectly,dey r saying "thinz r nt d same as b4" levels don change nw......
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by MrMash(m): 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
xpensiv05:
Broz calm dwn na,y u wan grap grace opportunity anyway name ur price

Smilez*
Excuse my curiosity miss.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by mikaj(m): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
If they change or not, na them Sabi. I for one dnt ve time for immature beings. What will be would be. But I and my tight female padi's still they relate Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo and I'm currently in ma final.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by geophyscist: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jamieb: Many of you must have observed this or even experienced it. Back in school then, thrz a female frnd will do talk almost everyday even on extra cool but the moment she gained admission she just switched off. Her character changed, and all that.
So many guys also complain that their gals change after gaining admission into schools. I dont know if to term it as one if the few ''madness'' of the female species cos after a while they will come back to beg for forgiveness.
these is a natural character/attitude of ladies.even when they marry they tend to ignore there ones spintser frnd.To them every stage of life ushers new frnd of the same standard
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Jamieb(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Humblebloke:

f8u4d
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Jamieb(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Humblebloke:

f8u4d
Pained u say?, i hav always known that intellectual loafers like u wil never see two sides to a coin but straddled between their insiduous shenanigans. what type of scientist are you if not a pencil and eraser type.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
dmcdad:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. And check their gp after the first semester, or their cgpa at the end of the second semester, then you would discover that they are nothing but dullards (olodos) cheesy

Them and carry-over tight pass beans&bread.
grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Kingsimmer(m): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
cool4 dis thread...ladies wont contribute
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by engrFsumtin(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
LOL...this thread funni no be small.
It takes great courage to be loyal,though.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
One thing in life you gats understand, levels go always change.

So if someone begins to bone you, you too carry your own bone face join the equation make nothing for loss.
Not out of mailce, but don't ever be the person who is always trying, guilting, etc.

If at all the person gets in touch, your response should always be of the "O I didn't even notice we haven't talked until now" variety, not "you try O/ You forgot me eh?/etc" because you would be using your own mouth to affirm that the person is above you somehow.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by clemz88(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
edozie04: U have not heard of the "levels don change" quote?
tell him o, I don't think he knowz
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Humblebloke(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jamieb:
Pained u say?, i hav always known that intellectual loafers like u wil never see two sides to a coin but straddled between their insiduous shenanigans. what type of scientist are you if not a pencil and eraser type.
Aiit... We r done

Have fún
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Savigne(f): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
I thought this syndrome was common to only girls in my area and even my church.....Come see attitude kwa when dem girls gain admission into polytechnics and college of eds, I'm not saying dese are not up to standard though,but you need to see formings.These girls cant make a sentence without adding "my lecturer,my dep,my course" my hostel and such,twas nerve racking sha oooooo.For a while I felt so inferior until I gave myself a mental knock and snapped out of it.
Thank God for being God sha.....Finally I'll be packing my bags too this year.
Stay humble.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by STENON(f): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Some Ladies fail to acknowledge the fact that Their is Time for everything...and the time differs for individuals....That you are the first to gain admission does'nt mean that you will be the first to Graduate nor be the first to make it in Life.........

Treat everybody with Equal Love, Including your new school mate and Your Friends that are yet to gain admission.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by jaeyoh(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dnt u tink it culd b dat she dnt hav tym
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by emi2(m): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hmm, i taught i was the only observer!!!...E no gud to follow woman ooo
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by emi2(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
This the kind of thread females wont love to discuss!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Savigne: I thought this syndrome was common to only girls in my area and even my church.....Come see attitude kwa when dem girls gain admission into polytechnics and college of eds, I'm not saying dese are not up to standard though,but you need to see formings.These girls cant make a sentence without adding "my lecturer,my dep,my course" my hostel and such,twas nerve racking sha oooooo.For a while I felt so inferior until I gave myself a mental knock and snapped out of it.
Thank God for being God sha.....Finally I'll be packing my bags too this year.
Stay humble.
Thank God for you jare... It's just lame.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
STENON: Some Ladies fail to acknowledge the fact that Their is Time for everything...and the time differs for individuals....That you are the first to gain admission does'nt mean that you will be the first to Graduate nor be the first to make it in Life.........

Treat everybody with Equal Love, Including your new school mate and Your Friends that are yet to gain admission.
God bless you jare.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Savigne(f): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
My older brother once invited me to their youth fellowship,so they were talking about relationships and stuff when one newly admitted madam stood up to talk.She started with and I quote
"Like my lecturer would say;Birds of a feather,flock together......." (Wetin my mum dey yarn everyday?) After she said this I just tuned out because I knew she wasnt gonna make sense.This is someone that gained admission into what can be rightly tagged the least Poly in Delta state putting on airs and strutting around like a Peacock all in the name of "I don enter school" ....I'm not saying that one shoudnt be proud of ones new "status" but lets learn to apply moderation in all we do.
Like a Nler's siggy reads;Today's newspaperis tomorrow's suya paper.......Stay humble

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Mistermamus(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
girls lock up for diz matter shows it is true
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by STENON(f): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
dmcdad:
God bless you jare.
Amen, thanks and you too.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Savigne(f): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
dmcdad:
Thank God for you jare... It's just lame.
Thanx, I just pray for grace to stay focused,after all its not how far, but how well that counts.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
PRIDE!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / I Beat My Girl Today / 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.