Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! (7379 Views)

Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / Most Men Do This; And It's so Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
rawpadgin: like seriously, NL guys dey fall their hand

shebi babes nor dey unna area?
why the hell will u be going after a girl that might be an ogbanje?

real dudes are running from em, suckers are running after em
#yimu so you no dey pm any babe here oya lieeee
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
elipheleh:

You sound like a low life to me, sorry to say. Let me explain: The emails they are sending, they are doing it because of the picture on your profile. So the picture is that of an attractive female actress. And every attentions and credits actually goes to the real actress there. And you are not the one; my advice is for you to post your real picture and see if any guy will contact you for who you are. I am sorry to say, you sound immature and UGLY for hiding behind a fellow lady's pictures online.

Have some self confident!

Trust your true self!

Pray you find a guy who likes the real you however ugly you may look!

Stop being an attention LovePeddler

And don't disturb me with any reply!

SMH
chaiii guy you bad ooo op don see the other side of you
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
@op you don expose all Nairaland guys why naa are you a kid
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
@op you don expose all Nairaland guys why naa are you a kid and must you reply pm
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by rawpadgin(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
prettythicksme: #yimu so you no dey pm any babe here oya lieeee
I have never & i don't intend to start now
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
rawpadgin: I have never & i don't intend to start now

it is well but you dey follow them abi??
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by sevantex(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
prettythicksme: it is well but you dey follow them abi??
...,LMAO...,kai,babe dis ur kwesun wucked ooo!..,Make he follow man before ni? grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by rawpadgin(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
prettythicksme: it is well but you dey follow them abi??
yeah, I dey follow about 3 of dem, but am about to unfollow dem cuz following em nor really make sense
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by marieolae(f): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
louiskay: . All dis NL girls go dey talk as if una no Dey shit ................ Render u the longest hiss on NL................ ####Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.####. Seriously u ve over hyped ur worth and I ~~~¤~~~ _-_ u for dat.............
uuummmmmmmm ok!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Luminary1(f): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
brownlord: Nonsense, the time used in putting crap here is enough to delete 35 mails from your inbox

dats wat exactly wat was on ma mind?

OR MAYBE SHE WANT TO CREAT A SCENE.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by kika23(f): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
She's only a teen.. Y'all should cut her some slack. She needs advice not insults... Sweetheart change your Monika, it's indecent. Start from there. That Monika only brings you unnecessary attention... And the mails are inevitable... You either choose to ignore or reply... It's not compulsory you respond.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by elipheleh(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
prettythicksme: @op you don expose all Nairaland guys why naa are you a kid

Don't mind that imposter. she did not expose anybody rather she insulted all NL men. Her topics reads "Nairaland GUYS are so Annoying and misbehaving" not "some" NL GUYS . That shows insolence and immaturity. Some ladies don't make such mistakes at all.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Dreyl(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ladystewie: lol
stewie cool
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Dubby6(m): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
louiskay: . I guess u are among d mumu“s dat sent her PMM ....... She did nt reply u well abi .......... Egbon e pelle oo

Bloody fools everywhere...
For ur mind, u think say as u don talk dis shiit finish, d op go give u free pusi...my friend be wise oo...use ur head
For d records, ive never sent a pm or email to any gal on nairaland....
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by louiskay(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dubby6:

Bloody fools everywhere...
For ur mind, u think say as u don talk dis shiit finish, d op go give u free pusi...my friend be wise oo...use ur head
For d records, ive never sent a pm or email to any gal on nairaland....
. Free pooo sea ............ See how deluded and retard u are .......... Haba ............ For once in ur life time make sense now ............... so if person c truth talk now na crime .............. Well na the poo sea wey u nid frm her u don indirectly tell her so ................. U go need 100 days F&P to make ur reQuest reach her table .................. Mtcheeeeew .................. Oponu first class..............
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Dubby6(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
louiskay: . Free pooo sea ............ See how deluded and retard u are.......... Haba ............ For once in ur life time make sense now ............... so if person c truth talk now na crime .............. Well na the poo sea wey u nid frm her u don indirectly tell her so ................. U go need 100 days F&P to make ur reQuest reach her table .................. Mtcheeeeew .................. Oponu first class..............

E pain am angry
id-iot; fine, u no fine..get sense, u still no gree. na wa oo.
For d bolded word, e be like say u just hear am recently, u no even check d meaning ,learn how to use am...SMBH 4 U
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by elipheleh(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
EroticAngelina: thnx 4 d insults, bt if u were going 2 insult me, u shudnt av bothered 2 type in dix thread! Nd cn u tel me d name of d actress in my dp? Dats rly me, nd i wish thr was a way i cn post lots of pics. I am halfcaste, if u dnt wana blv, u cn die ion give a fvck ok angry

You can lay useless claims on a faceless forum

Proofs:

1. Any truly attractive person gets loads of attention daily so they grow up knowing how to handle attentions at an early age (not trying to boast) .
And for the fact that you are complaining means that you are not attractive in real life and not used to it

2. The picture is that of Caroline Ekanem way back in one of her movies with Hank Anuku. And you just stole it from somewhere
Guys please compare all these pics and show me the difference except one was taken like way back when phone's didn't have high camera lens.

This picture is from this useless imposter's profile picture
Notice: The two people in the first pics are two different people. Look at the eyes, the eye brow shape , the gap between the eyes at the nose are different too. Also check the jaws, one longer at the left side and the other longer at the right side
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/hzo9izl1k0qn9mb8joeolh07zessh1zg1313397[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/--xbvjJ67L_w/UsUkEOObLcI/AAAAAAACXVc/V7ADjvOCPlc/s400/3.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-B99noJsUYC4/TjOy54bXYsI/AAAAAAAAFms/ZjgvfZKiFxA/s400/31665_120266037993908_100000315365428_191301_3057051_n.jpg[/img]

3. If you want to proof me wrong, upload your family picture here for us to see.

Beautiful people don't make noise!
Stop blabbing and go hide your face in shame
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by louiskay(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dubby6:

E pain am angry
id-iot; fine, u no fine..get sense, u still no gree. na wa oo.
For d bolded word, e be like say u just hear am recently, u no even check d meaning ,learn how to use am...SMBH 4 U
. I seriously shake my head for u sha..................... Ape like u go come here dey say person no fine mtcheew ......... Na Y u no upload ur pix .mumu......... Mtcheeeew ............ Charcoal callin kettle black ........................ I.diot of uuuuu............... Delude.D idi.ot ....... Mayb I resemble person wey dey se.x starved like U........................... R.etard Goat........... For the bold ed go ask seun Y he change watin I originally put dea .............. U fit cry deactivate ur nL accnt asap ............... Akindanidani .......... Ode reloaded ..................
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by eminex(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
^^^^ Chaii!!! grin
guys mean dis girl ooo
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Heycube(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
EroticAngelina: Hi, i want to use this opportunity to warn nairaland guys to stop disturbing me with emails!!! I jx registered, and lots of guys are sending me emails. D one dat made me loose my mind was wen i logged in, nd i saw dat abt 35guys sent me emails, i had to do sumtin to stp dis madness! It is making my mail box crowded wit useless mails, nd i hate letting my email get crowded! Its tooo much, and it gives me headache. I try to be nice nd answer 'em all, bt thrz jx too much a girl can take okay? embarassed pls stop sending too much mails. Am sure thr ar some gals who ar facing the same thing im complainin of. Ask bfor u send, nd if i say no. Pls dnt try to send! Iv tried to make u guys stop, bt it seems impossible, so i had no other choice but to post lt here as a topic. And pls does anyone knw hw to ban someone frm sending u prvt msgs or emails on nairaland? If u knw, pls share wit me. I rly need it to tame these nairaland guys angry Sorry if i sounded rude, but like i said, i had no choice. No insults pls. angry

I like u b4 bt nw :\ ....bcus u just gada all d guys togeda just bcus u want to avoid some p*ssy head guys. Soooo annoying * EroticAngelina* Change ur way woman. U shuld av copy and paste der usernames here for everybody to see. #Change
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by ShirelleBaby: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
elipheleh:

You can lay useless claims on a faceless forum

Proofs:

1. Any truly attractive person gets loads of attention daily so they grow up knowing how to handle attentions at an early age (not trying to boast) .
And for the fact that you are complaining means that you are not attractive in real life and not used to it

2. The picture is that of Caroline Ekanem way back in one of her movies with Hank Anuku. And you just stole it from somewhere
Guys please compare all these pics and show me the difference except one was taken like way back when phone's didn't have high camera lens.

This picture is from this useless imposter's profile picture[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/hzo9izl1k0qn9mb8joeolh07zessh1zg1313397[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/--xbvjJ67L_w/UsUkEOObLcI/AAAAAAACXVc/V7ADjvOCPlc/s400/3.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-B99noJsUYC4/TjOy54bXYsI/AAAAAAAAFms/ZjgvfZKiFxA/s400/31665_120266037993908_100000315365428_191301_3057051_n.jpg[/img]

3. If you want to proof me wrong, upload your family picture here for us to see.

Beautiful people don't make noise!
Stop blabbing and go hide your face in shame

sorry but the two don't look alike @ all-maybe u shud investigate futher and bring the main pix she did with hank-till then make sense without insults
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by lulu1986(f): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
looooooooooooooooool. .ote author=vizkiz]so because i send you pm you must let all Nairalanders know...undecided

Wtf is your problem sef

With that your pix you use Techo(ancient model) snap angry

Sister abeg remove am, you come be like painted wall frame tongue
[/quote]
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by elipheleh(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
ShirelleBaby: sorry but the two don't look alike @ all-maybe u shud investigate futher and bring the main pix she did with hank-till then make sense without insults

People's skin change with age but eyes and other things remain the same. When you try to argue, you just ended up sounding like an illiterate. You can’t believe it because you can't use . I guess logic will forever escape some people.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by elipheleh(m): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Heycube:

I like u b4 bt nw :\ ....bcus u just gada all d guys togeda just bcus u want to avoid some p*ssy head guys. Soooo annoying * EroticAngelina* Change ur way woman. U shuld av copy and paste der usernames here for everybody to see. #Change

And to think that the girl has only fewer than 4 followers scream of attention whoring!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by ShirelleBaby: 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
elipheleh:

People's skin change with age but eyes and other things remain the same. When you try to argue, you just ended up sounding like an illiterate. You can’t believe it because you can't use . I guess logic will forever escape some people.
you just said that to me?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by elipheleh(m): 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
ShirelleBaby: you just said that to me?

Be real careful
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 17, 2014
elipheleh:

Be real careful
Blood sucker
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by seunwen2(m): 12:44am On Sep 17, 2014
They are after your pussy
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 17, 2014
sevantex: ...,LMAO...,kai,babe dis ur kwesun wucked ooo!..,Make he follow man before ni? grin
no mind that guy jare for him mind I no he go like woman
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 17, 2014
elipheleh:

Don't mind that imposter. she did not expose anybody rather she insulted all NL men. Her topics reads "Nairaland GUYS are so Annoying and misbehaving" not "some" NL GUYS . That shows insolence and immaturity. Some ladies don't make such mistakes at all.
all she suppose do is that she should stop replying pm that the best treatment if she know she don't like like my Nairaland guys
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by mikron(m): 1:22am On Sep 17, 2014
EroticAngelina: Hi, i want to use this opportunity to warn nairaland guys to stop disturbing me with emails!!! I jx registered, and lots of guys are sending me emails. D one dat made me loose my mind was wen i logged in, nd i saw dat abt 35guys sent me emails, i had to do sumtin to stp dis madness! It is making my mail box crowded wit useless mails, nd i hate letting my email get crowded! Its tooo much, and it gives me headache. I try to be nice nd answer 'em all, bt thrz jx too much a girl can take okay? embarassed pls stop sending too much mails. Am sure thr ar some gals who ar facing the same thing im complainin of. Ask bfor u send, nd if i say no. Pls dnt try to send! Iv tried to make u guys stop, bt it seems impossible, so i had no other choice but to post lt here as a topic. And pls does anyone knw hw to ban someone frm sending u prvt msgs or emails on nairaland? If u knw, pls share wit me. I rly need it to tame these nairaland guys angry Sorry if i sounded rude, but like i said, i had no choice. No insults pls. angry
hahahahaha i laugh in bayelsa, thnkGod i have never sent private mails to nairaland girls before to avoid insults like this. Just my take
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 17, 2014
rawpadgin: yeah, I dey follow about 3 of dem, but am about to unfollow dem cuz following em nor really make sense
you want to unfollow them because they no follow back abi??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is Actually A Type Of Shellfish..weird!!!(photos) / Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures / His Huge D**K Has Totally Damaged Me”- Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.