Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! (7463 Views)

Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / Most Men Do This; And It's so Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: heaven knows who dash d gal one 'java fone' and con here dey disturb d floor on top crap msgs... Imagine JUST 35.... She should ask Nland Ladies Gan-gan how many unread msgs dem get...
*Bekons on top of his voice - MizMyColi, Idowuogbo, softsparky, con help your sis to BAN Nland TEENS from sending to her ooo...

Good radiance to badt rubbish... Noneesennce!!
*Long Hisssssssss
Abeg make we free the Op. Nairaland PMs can be frustrating sometimes. She didn't commit any crime after all she is better than the one babe that munched and uploaded names.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: I wasnt promoting anything, I was simply giving feedback to the op! That fact that you read it, doesn't mean I'm promoting anything ok?
Now this is getting hilarious. Apparently i hit a nerve.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2014
destante: Dunno why this should attract so much hateful comments. angry If someone is disturbed by her loads of pms and wants it stopped by creating a thread to address such, let her be pls. That may be what will work for her. undecided
Don't be surprised that the same people insulting her will still PM her.
Nairaland, land of hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by V0lv0(f): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2014
MrCork:

....see yor triangle head like Ghana made fish tank....u came to loook for man..man responded...and then u started complaining like market woman....r y light skin? angry
MrCork:

...betty...see yor head like Ghana made portmanto....so ..u fall in love in 2week juss be cuz babe sat next to u on a bus??..abi?

...bro..no offense but don't u hav skool home wok?
angry
MrCork:

....see yor head like Ghana made engine oil....do u realiaze she iz dark skin?? (No ooofesese) angry
angry angry oh Ghana why cry cry
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by destante(f): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2014
softsparkyy:
quite true
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2014
what else can we say but eyah...sowi
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2014
what else can we say but eyah...sowi. Maybe sum of us r dose guys sef
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2014
na wao
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Moblord(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: Hi, i want to use this opportunity to warn nairaland guys to stop disturbing me with emails!!! I jx registered, and lots of guys are sending me emails. D one dat made me loose my mind was wen i logged in, nd i saw dat abt 35guys sent me emails, i had to do sumtin to stp dis madness! It is making my mail box crowded wit useless mails, nd i hate letting my email get crowded! Its tooo much, and it gives me headache. I try to be nice nd answer 'em all, bt thrz jx too much a girl can take okay? embarassed pls stop sending too much mails. Am sure thr ar some gals who ar facing the same thing im complainin of. Ask bfor u send, nd if i say no. Pls dnt try to send! Iv tried to make u guys stop, bt it seems impossible, so i had no other choice but to post lt here as a topic. And pls does anyone knw hw to ban someone frm sending u prvt msgs or emails on nairaland? If u knw, pls share wit me. I rly need it to tame these nairaland guys angry Sorry if i sounded rude, but like i said, i had no choice. No insults pls. angry
Madam, screenshots or......
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Airforce1(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2014
Guys Sha cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by MrCork: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2014
V0lv0: angry angry oh Ghana why cry cry

....u like Ghana people? angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by eminex(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: thnx 4 d insults, bt if u were going 2 insult me, u shudnt av bothered 2 type in dix thread! Nd cn u tel me d name of d actress in my dp? Dats rly me, nd i wish thr was a way i cn post lots of pics. I am halfcaste, if u dnt wana blv, u cn die ion give a fvck ok angry

hehehehe.... if only she could hear herself. grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by eminex(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: I wasnt promoting anything, I was simply giving feedback to the op! That fact that you read it, doesn't mean I'm promoting anything ok?

Mary, he neva mentioned promoting... but now it seems u re jus doing dat. enough already.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Dreyl(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: ...hehehehehehhehhehe...

Things are really happening...

My dear sister, why are you using your real e-mail??....apart from that, do you really need to open a thread cos of this small issue??...this is de-repping now.....

Those NL guys ll start insulting you now...
lol...some Nl guys tho. gringrin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2014
Nobleval: Aww...sorry dear. Btw the people that sends the emails are teenagers and street urchins that abound here. Unfortunately you can't stop or ban them from doing that! I suggest you use an alternative 'n' less important email address for your NL account. Cheers! smiley

Your own kind of woman wrappering na doctorate im get.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by 100Cents: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2014
When a woman is too ugly, this is what you get..
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by 100Cents: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2014
valmunich:
The sister really. They both have one thing in common grin

See as she just sell herself via advert..

Smh...

Wetin man no go see for this site ? Some of these girls are the size of aki and paw paw in real life.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2014
All these lowlife niggas should free OP jor. Mtsheew

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: And this is the exact thing some nl guys do that i dont like! I made a complain, nd they start abusing me calling me an attention seeking LovePeddler blah blah blah! Try nd respect ladies lyk me, nd maybe i wud b hapi 2 reply ur emails! Nl is nat a freeaking social netwrk dat u chat on! It is a damn forum whr u discuss topics! I aint here to look 4 any man! Sh*t has nofin to do with my nick nd pic! So shush with the insults already!

yes, i knew they were going to insult you and call you all sorts of names...that's just human nature. I understand your point and i know how annoying it is, they say it's your name and dp- is my name bad, yet I go through worse. I sing in every of my post that I am married with kids, yet some ediots would still mail me asking to be intimate

Isn't it necessary to check out the person's profile and previous posts to know a lil about the person b4 sending those randy mails.
i don't even know how they do it, I don't get the first notification asking for permission, the main mail just drops in ma box...till @ softsparkyy explained to me, that it's because of my followers/followees...lol. Of which Ifollow back outta courtesy or personal interest.

the annoying thing is that the online hommies I rap well with don't even send, na some kind people like this....very annoying

just ignore dear, you shouldn't have opened the thread to this effect...u weren't expecting them to support you...where you?

wellsaid @destante, i told @softsparkyy i was going to do same when I reach my limit. Not like I don't entertain mails but it has to be professional and straight to the point
-much respect to @100cents
@sammyblaq
@tranxo
@happydasy...I miss this guy kiss
etc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by 100Cents: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

yes, i knew they were going to insult you and call you all sorts of names...that's just human nature. I understand your point and i know how annoying it is, they say it's your name and dp- is my name bad, yet I go through worse. I sing in every of my post that I am married with kids, yet some ediots would still mail me asking to be intimate

Isn't it necessary to check out the person's profile and previous posts to know a lil about the person b4 sending those randy mails.
i don't even know how they do it, I don't get the first notification asking for permission, the main mail just drops in ma box...till @ softsparkyy explained to me, that it's because of my followers/followees...lol. Of which Ifollow back outta courtesy or personal interest.

the annoying thing is that the online hommies I rap well with don't even send, na some kind people like this....very annoying

just ignore dear, you shouldn't have opened the thread to this effect...u weren't expecting them to support you...where you?

wellsaid @destante, i told @softsparkyy i was going to do same when I reach my limit. Not like I don't entertain mails but it has to be professional and straight to the point
-much respect to @100cents
@sammyblaq
@tranxo
@happydasy...I miss this guy kiss
etc

Barbie, help me with that girl nah..

She is your look alike..

As I dey, I don port but I am not happy..
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2014
assfreak:

Your own kind of woman wrappering na doctorate im get.
why? Because I said the truth?. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2014
100Cents:

Barbie, help me with that girl nah..

She is your look alike..

As I dey, I don port but I am not happy..
i have told you wassup. I don't wanna discuss it here...except you want me to do it @ my convenience, which I don't know when that will be, that's why i asked you to handle. Try understand me too kwanuuuu...
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2014
softsparkyy:
LOL, well said sis.... @OP jst delete d messages as dey come in .Opening this thread aint gonna help matters ooo...
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=Kachisbarbie]

the annoying thing is that the online hommies I rap well with don't even send, na some kind people like this..very annoying [quote author=kachisbarbie] ATLAST!!! Sum1 who understands me! Thnx dear. I jx got fedup!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
softsparkyy:
Lol, don't mind them...hypocrites in the highest order...they be like I don't pm girls
-like they have anything meaningful to say in the pms...
You see shii like 'guys with pride'
The main guys I respect on NL re those guys that can hold meaningful arguments without using foul words
-guys that their comments makes sense
-guys that can joke around, woman wrapper and still hold down their respect.
There is nothing wrong in sending PMs,I send PMs,with a purpose and definite thing to say @ dat moment.

@nnekamezor :how far?

Babes do you know I saw a thread, can't even remember the title, I saw some guys there forming not-sending PMs to babes, but their PMs be chilling in my box.
Why the pretence, pm doesn't make you less a man, it's the way you go about it that matters...I respect @bosun11 for this one.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by 100Cents: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
@EroticAngelina.

Even the MODs and Oga CEO will be tickled..
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by deeobserver209(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: Hi, i want to use this opportunity to warn nairaland guys to stop disturbing me with emails!!! I jx registered, and lots of guys are sending me emails. D one dat made me loose my mind was wen i logged in, nd i saw dat abt 35guys sent me emails, i had to do sumtin to stp dis madness! It is making my mail box crowded wit useless mails, nd i hate letting my email get crowded! Its tooo much, and it gives me headache. I try to be nice nd answer 'em all, bt thrz jx too much a girl can take okay? embarassed pls stop sending too much mails. Am sure thr ar some gals who ar facing the same thing im complainin of. Ask bfor u send, nd if i say no. Pls dnt try to send! Iv tried to make u guys stop, bt it seems impossible, so i had no other choice but to post lt here as a topic. And pls does anyone knw hw to ban someone frm sending u prvt msgs or emails on nairaland? If u knw, pls share wit me. I rly need it to tame these nairaland guys angry Sorry if i sounded rude, but like i said, i had no choice. No insults pls. angry
You could have opened a thread with the topic: How often do you Check Your Email Inbox.
Then use style and say you hardly check out your emails. You can even claim that the last time you checked your email address was in 2010. Trust me this move could have send a strong signal to potential trolls especially to the guilty ones. The small boys will have no option but to stop.
Anyway, you can still change your email address.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by V0lv0(f): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrCork:

....u like Ghana people? angry
I should since I am one
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

@nnekamezor :My sister I no dey accept pm again ooo.

Babes do you know I saw a thread, can't even remember the title, I saw some guys there forming not-sending PMs to babes, but their PMs be chilling in my box.
Why the pretence, pm doesn't make you less a man, it's the way you go about it that matters...I respect @bosun11 for this one.
Babe that's why I do my things now as the spirit leads.
Imagine one Okoro wey I accept his pm they ask me if that's how I accept other guys pm, that I should have waited for days before replying his pm ....WTF.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
nnekamezor: LOL, well said sis.... @OP jst delete d messages as dey come in .Opening this thread aint gonna help matters ooo...
You are right, I delete immediately unless we agreed on a thread.. No need for polite explanations anymore.
How is your day going nne?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: And this is the exact thing some nl guys do that i dont like! I made a complain, nd they start abusing me calling me an attention seeking LovePeddler blah blah blah! Try nd respect ladies lyk me, nd maybe i wud b hapi 2 reply ur emails! Nl is nat a freeaking social netwrk dat u chat on! It is a damn forum whr u discuss topics! I aint here to look 4 any man! Sh*t has nofin to do with my nick nd pic! So shush with the insults already!
Dear little eroticAngela, who introduced you to Nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Likely Signs That A Guy Is A Virgin / All In The Name Of Packaging [SEE PHOTOS] / Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.