Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! (7361 Views)

Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / Most Men Do This; And It's so Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Paulakosu(m): 12:34am On Sep 15, 2014
phlemzy: NL guys, sending pms to guys wit female monikers & dp's since 2005!
grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by CashdownNG: 12:34am On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: Hi, i want to use this opportunity to warn nairaland guys to stop disturbing me with emails!!! I jx registered, and lots of guys are sending me emails. D one dat made me loose my mind was wen i logged in, nd i saw dat abt 35guys sent me emails, i had to do sumtin to stp dis madness! It is making my mail box crowded wit useless mails, nd i hate letting my email get crowded! Its tooo much, and it gives me headache. I try to be nice nd answer 'em all, bt thrz jx too much a girl can take okay? embarassed pls stop sending too much mails. Am sure thr ar some gals who ar facing the same thing im complainin of. Ask bfor u send, nd if i say no. Pls dnt try to send! Iv tried to make u guys stop, bt it seems impossible, so i had no other choice but to post lt here as a topic. And pls does anyone knw hw to ban someone frm sending u prvt msgs or emails on nairaland? If u knw, pls share wit me. I rly need it to tame these nairaland guys angry Sorry if i sounded rude, but like i said, i had no choice. No insults pls. angry

tàa.... when they send the first mail you are asked if you want to communicate with them and you replied, then why are you complaining biaych?? life must be hard for some people to seek relevance in a make believe world..**spits***

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by themmydhayhor(m): 12:55am On Sep 15, 2014
vizkiz: so because i send you pm you mus letall Nairalanders know...

Wtf is your problem sef With that your pix you used Techo(ancient model) snap angry

gringringringringringringrin

Na y I dey gv kudos 2 dos Nairalanders sending her Pm
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: Hi, i want to use this opportunity to warn nairaland guys to stop disturbing me with emails!!! I jx registered, and lots of guys are sending me emails. D one dat made me loose my mind was wen i logged in, nd i saw dat abt 35guys sent me emails, i had to do sumtin to stp dis madness! It is making my mail box crowded wit useless mails, nd i hate letting my email get crowded! Its tooo much, and it gives me headache. I try to be nice nd answer 'em all, bt thrz jx too much a girl can take okay? embarassed pls stop sending too much mails. Am sure thr ar some gals who ar facing the same thing im complainin of. Ask bfor u send, nd if i say no. Pls dnt try to send! Iv tried to make u guys stop, bt it seems impossible, so i had no other choice but to post lt here as a topic. And pls does anyone knw hw to ban someone frm sending u prvt msgs or emails on nairaland? If u knw, pls share wit me. I rly need it to tame these nairaland guys angry Sorry if i sounded rude, but like i said, i had no choice. No insults pls. angry
Aww...sorry dear. Btw the people that sends the emails are teenagers and street urchins that abound here. Unfortunately you can't stop or ban them from doing that! I suggest you use an alternative 'n' less important email address for your NL account. Cheers! smiley
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by bonero(m): 1:31am On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: ...hehehehehehhehhehe...

Things are really happening...

My dear sister, why are you using your real e-mail??....apart from that, do you really need to open a thread cos of this small issue??...this is de-repping now.....

Those NL guys ll start insulting you now...

U sound very mature n real in ur reponse. Love that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by makazona(m): 3:40am On Sep 15, 2014

shame on you for not using the word "some nairaland guys"

next time,dont generalize...

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Afrok(m): 4:56am On Sep 15, 2014
Don't really know why some people aren't tired of attentions, how will this stop those that have nothing to contribute but to send mails to girls on this forum? undecided u just seek for the attention of those wey no sabi u sef.
Some nairaland guys sending e-mails to ugly (fake) gals without knowing since the time of Anaximander wink.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Missmossy(f): 5:54am On Sep 15, 2014
So many attention seeking ladies on NL,smh.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by marieolae(f): 5:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Ah beg is dis a new story. Who on here that is a female doesn't get thousands of emails. As u see me I have like 200 unread messages. Its not a biggie ah beg!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 15, 2014
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:25am On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: Ah beg is dis a new story. Who on here that is a female doesn't get thousands of emails. As u see me I have like 200 unread messages. Its not a biggie ah beg!!!
heaven knows who dash d gal one 'java fone' and con here dey disturb d floor on top crap msgs... Imagine JUST 35.... She should ask Nland Ladies Gan-gan how many unread msgs dem get...
*Bekons on top of his voice - MizMyColi, Idowuogbo, softsparky, con help your sis to BAN Nland TEENS from sending to her ooo...

Good radiance to badt rubbish... Noneesennce!!
*Long Hisssssssss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Leetunechi: 6:41am On Sep 15, 2014
InZA: Leetunechi come and see your sister grin

cheesy cheesy

this wan miss road angry

i'm not to cool with her..always in rush to insult undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2014
elipheleh:

You sound like a low life to me, sorry to say. Let me explain: The emails they are sending, they are doing it because of the picture on your profile. So the picture is that of an attractive female actress. And every attentions and credits actually goes to the real actress there. And you are not the one; my advice is for you to post your real picture and see if any guy will contact you for who you are. I am sorry to say, you sound immature and UGLY for hiding behind a fellow lady's pictures online.

Have some self confident!

Trust your true self!

Pray you find a guy who likes the real you however ugly you may look!

Stop being an attention LovePeddler

And don't disturb me with any reply!

SMH
thnx 4 d insults, bt if u were going 2 insult me, u shudnt av bothered 2 type in dix thread! Nd cn u tel me d name of d actress in my dp? Dats rly me, nd i wish thr was a way i cn post lots of pics. I am halfcaste, if u dnt wana blv, u cn die ion give a fvck ok angry
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by MrCork: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2014

....see yor triangle head like Ghana made fish tank....u came to loook for man..man chase u....and then u started complaining like market woman....r y light skin? angry

14 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Sanchez01: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2014
Teens sha...
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2014
I hate dis sh!t angry i am nt seeking 4 attention! And that is my real picture! Must i be black 2 b real?? I jx rendered my complain on nl, i didnt mean 2 insult nl men! I hate insults! I nvr insulted anybdy, nd am nvr gonna do dat! If u came here 2 jx insult me, then pls get d eff awtta my thread! If u wanna help, pls do! This is a small world, u dnt knw what myt happen, who u myt meet. I nvr mentioned any guy's name! I am jx tellin guys 2 pls stp sending emails! Dats all! 'i am nt use 2 d attention' fvck yeah! I am nt used 2 it! Is dat a bad thing Atleast afta i post dis thread, i will have peace in my mailbox!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 15, 2014
MrCork:

....see yor triangle head like Ghana made fish tank....u came to loook for man..man responded...and then u started complaining like market woman....r y light skin? angry
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 15, 2014
And this is the exact thing some nl guys do that i dont like! I made a complain, nd they start abusing me calling me an attention seeking LovePeddler blah blah blah! Try nd respect ladies lyk me, nd maybe i wud b hapi 2 reply ur emails! Nl is nat a freeaking social netwrk dat u chat on! It is a damn forum whr u discuss topics! I aint here to look 4 any man! Sh*t has nofin to do with my nick nd pic! So shush with the insults already!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by hannesy(f): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2014
When I saw dis post I knew 90% of the comments will b insult * just passing*
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by marieolae(f): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: heaven knows who dash d gal one 'java fone' and con here dey disturb d floor on top crap msgs... Imagine JUST 35.... She should ask Nland Ladies Gan-gan how many unread msgs dem get...
*Bekons on top of his voice - MizMyColi, Idowuogbo, softsparky, con help your sis to BAN Nland TEENS from sending to her ooo...

Good radiance to badt rubbish... Noneesennce!!
*Long Hisssssssss
wtf! I don't even understand a word u typed!!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: Ah beg is dis a new story. Who on here that is a female doesn't get thousands of emails. As u see me I have like 200 unread messages. Its not a biggie ah beg!!!
What is the difference between you and the poster?

As Temigracie would say, you don't need to open a thread on it. Simply delete the messages if you don't want them. Simple as that.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by marieolae(f): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2014
BrownKnight:
What is the difference between you and the poster?

As Temigracie would say, you don't need to open a thread on it. Simply delete the messages if you don't want them. Simple as that.
I'm nt thinking about what anybody is tryna say!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: I'm nt thinking about what anybody is tryna say!!
lol you don't get it, what i mean is poster advertised that she gets 50 messages while you advertised that you have 200. Thats what prompted my reply.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2014
Leaf her o! tongue
Danhumprey: Banega!angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Elnino4ladies: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2014
Op get a life nd stop postin shiit...attention seekin biitch.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2014
Was dis the best moniker u could tink of while registering?U wanted a gangsta feel sheyundecided
Dis is wat u get.
EroticAngelina: I hate dis sh!t angry i am nt seeking 4 attention! And that is my real picture! Must i be black 2 b real?? I jx rendered my complain on nl, i didnt mean 2 insult nl men! I hate insults! I nvr insulted anybdy, nd am nvr gonna do dat! If u came here 2 jx insult me, then pls get d eff awtta my thread! If u wanna help, pls do! This is a small world, u dnt knw what myt happen, who u myt meet. I nvr mentioned any guy's name! I am jx tellin guys 2 pls stp sending emails! Dats all! 'i am nt use 2 d attention' fvck yeah! I am nt used 2 it! Is dat a bad thing Atleast afta i post dis thread, i will have peace in my mailbox!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2014
undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by marieolae(f): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2014
BrownKnight:
lol you don't get it, what i mean is poster advertised that she gets 50 messages while you advertised that you have 200. Thats what prompted my reply.
I wasnt promoting anything, I was simply giving feedback to the op! That fact that you read it, doesn't mean I'm promoting anything ok?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by marieolae(f): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: undecided
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Dubby6(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: And this is the exact thing some nl guys do that i dont like! I made a complain, nd they start abusing me calling me an attention seeking LovePeddler blah blah blah! Try nd respect ladies lyk me, nd maybe i wud b hapi 2 reply ur emails! Nl is nat a freeaking social netwrk dat u chat on! It is a damn forum whr u discuss topics! I aint here to look 4 any man! Sh*t has nofin to do with my nick nd pic! So shush with the insults already!
Foolish gal...
Gaddamit i really hate fools
Halfcaste koh outcast ni

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by destante(f): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Dunno why this should attract so much hateful comments. angry If someone is disturbed by her loads of pms and wants it stopped by creating a thread to address such, let her be pls. That may be what will work for her. undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2014
cheesy

Going dat length to make your point really wasn't necessary...#HonestOpinion
marieolae: undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Are Ghanaian Men More Endowed Than Nigerians? / Birthday Gift To Buy For A Boyfriend Not More Than 5k / My Girlfriend Use My School Fees To Do MMM Now We Are Riding Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.