Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52569 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Kanyol(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2014
What I miss about her:
*Her intelligence
*Her beautiful face

What I didn't like her for:
*Always involving me in her family problems (always made me spend through my nose)
*You had to beg her to take her bath
*She claimed she forgave but would be quick to remind u what u did to her 13 months ago, the exact date and time (she keeps diaries)
*When she got angry she wouldn't talk to, call or greet u despite the number of times u begged
*Shes bad in the kitchen. . . .and tell her her food is tasteless u become her enemy
Etc (tired) seriously, I don't miss her, though she's still crying and begging to come back

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2014
Kanyol:
Yeah, u can forget him in a hurry no matter what. He's ur first!

True,my 1st love...hmmm. I don't even want to talk too much. That time I be mumu,love they shark me. I loved dat guy so much, it took me 4 good yrs 2 open my eyes n see him 4 what he really was.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Rawani: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2014
The way she pronounces the words 'in my Pu*sy'.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Dammytrager(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss her best friend.... grin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm no he's the only ex I hate. I'm besties with the rest. To be completely honest he deserves to be hated.

No dear, He don't.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by wo1F(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2014
dayosaurus:

Lol.. that babe is cray.. still don't know why she did it.. Cos we were perfect.. angry sad

Don't get yourself all beat up bro. You did your job, held your end of the deal
Regardless of how she made you feel, bleeping your homie was the one line she doesn't get to cross yet she did.
I'm sorry but she's just a dirty hoe
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2014
The pranks he plays on me, his humour and the crazy things we did.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by xtervaganza(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Raiders: just the sex. I don't miss anything about her
lol
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by xtervaganza(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2014
redcliff: Nonsense thread
y e De pain u na

Ur ex go don do u strong thing o
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Melahou(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2014
I only mis her constant nagging and extortion.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by xtervaganza(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2014
FRANCISEKE1: you need Jesus
why?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by cooljoe(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm no he's the only ex I hate. I'm besties with the rest. To be completely honest he deserves to be hated.
what did he do, dat makes d hatred deserved?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Yemisi63: 8:25am On Sep 15, 2014
Lmfaooooooooooo. Guys, If you're having a bad day, read this post http://naijasinglegirl.net/cut-thy-coat-according-to-thy-size-2/ and thank me later
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by boombay(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2014
see idiots claiming Casanova...... only sex sex sex

as if you were not in love with them before you guys broke up....

some of em self might not be strong on bed!undecided

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Imoy(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2014
Ouch! Dat girl sure knws hw to fu<k. I miss dat abt her
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by sokarsenal(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Burger01:
You're very dull. We were not compatible. Simple. I'm married to my better half now with greater compatibility and understanding. You need to date a partner to know your level of understanding, compatibility, adaptability, and that you guys don't have irreconcilable differences. So, i dont miss anything about my exes. Though they nice and beautiful. My wife has it all. That's for me anyway. I don't know about yours osmiley
. Thank you for saying I'm dull....I appreciate.....lol......'Though they are NICE and BEAUTIFUL'.......keep contradicting yourself

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

Not all relationships lead to marriage. There r are million and 1 reasons why even good relationships fail.

If it's not death, genotype, distance which to me are the major reasons any other thing can be fixed. That's my stand. You don't have to accept. Peace

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by cooljoe(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss everything about her, everything. What an angel of a girl
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by xtervaganza(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: I don't have an ex.
nice advert
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss her tìts
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by xtervaganza(m): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2014
HKCOMPANY: My ex is only girl I have ever known,she is the best I learned a lot from her ,she's my best friend, she is like a sister to me ,she's like a mother to me ,she's my teacher ,I miss her a lot,she give me hope when there is no hope and that is the girl who gave meaning to my life when my life was meaningless cryeven when all hope was lost she gave me a job revived my life even whenever I try to appreciate her ,she always reject my gift even when I buy good Italian shoes ,bags she always reject saying I must save for the future but unfortunately nature says we won't be together,God should forgive all my sins and gave me this kind girl for a wife here in Nigeria as my ex was Chinese,oyibo people can love shall I don't know if I can find this kind girl here in Nigeria though I doubt the possibility embarassed
but why did you leave her?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by xtervaganza(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2014
mistermahn: Nothing, nothing at all, dating that ugly pig was the greatest mistake of my life. I mean what kind of woman refuses to have her bath before work, the painful fact was that she was fair so everyone naturally assumed that she was clean..... Her cooking ho my God she could not cook to save her destiny and that annoying nagging u almost recharged MTN 1500 on her face because of her nagging, all I want is to come home,eat,and watch crime and investigation. But the se.x tho....mind-blowing.
u mean you had mind blowing intercourse with someone u claim doesn't bath regularly? I think you're no different from her

Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2014
xtervaganza: but why did you leave her?
he never met her! Nah nairaland dem for met.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Arinze96(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Well! She only made me strong and determined not to love again
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2014
sandijey:

If it's not death, genotype, distance which to me are the major reasons any other thing can be fixed. That's my stand. You don't have to accept. Peace

You already gave some valid reasons so we are saying the same thing. Let me add a few more-family,religion...yes these also matter when choosing who u want 2 spend ur lifetime with smiley
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by kskpoundz(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2014
Absolutely notin.she's just a wast of tym
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by xtervaganza(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi: I miss nothing about him, looking for a way to destroy him, dat bastard was my first love, and he my hry broke into hundred pieces, a poor naive me, but funny enough o, I dreamt of him today, I had to wake up, cuz how I Cn I b dreaming of the one I hate.
you will destroy yourself b4 u destroy him

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Hero10001: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2014
I missed her caring, smiles and kitten.
Wish i could have her back!
;-)

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by xtervaganza(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2014
rill: . Ok, i know one babalawo
lol
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Elkristo(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2014
Are u kidding me!' its just a blank page in my mind.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Zammydagreat(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Lindajohn: c yash, dy claim yahoo guy, no go find work
lol
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Dexema(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2014
sandijey: Apart from the ones that miss their ex's because of the sex. I don't understand the others who had good ex's and didn't keep them. If u can say a lot of good things about your ex and u didn't keep them( apart from death) then maybe u are the problem. Many of us have Lost our future partners due to unfaithfulness, immaturity and lack of contentment. You can never understand what an ex means to you till u marry the wrong woman or man. When u see something good, keep it cus u don't no the next one coming.

Brain“ful“ comment with a touch of experience. D location in ur dp looks familiar though

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.