Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52571 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by xtervaganza(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2014
Bitojoe:

i think the guy strong joystick make it difficult for you to forget. Did i lie?
damn right, brother....damn right
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by sokarsenal(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2014
Lindajohn: i didn't get dat
. I was surprised by the reasons u gave that made him leave you.....mostly teenagers do that
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Revolva(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2014
some stewpid post made front page this monday wey man dey find money..na ex...matter ....una dey talk here
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by zubby29(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2014
so sorry abt ur loss,God will gv u somebody like him.hugs
delightful1: Miss his kindness, love, care, selflessness, tenderness, maturity.
I miss everything about him.
Continue to Rest In Peace cry cry
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by MadCow1: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Nuffin... angry

Apart from the Ghanaian Babe, the rest of them I dont miss. That Ghanaian Girl really loved me...

Problem was that like all Ghanaian girls, she couldnt cook and put shitto on everything. angry

But she had a heart of gold that melted just for Mad Cow.

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by rman: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

yea, I know, but just can't get him off my mind until I get bck @ him, there was a time I went the pool, and I saw sm1 dat looks lyk, I was burning with hatred oooo, my Frnds said I shuld forget him, but just can't.

You still love him! Indifference is actually the attitude of someone that does not care anymore not hate.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2014
i have neva had any girlfriend so no ex cryi have neva had any girlfriend so no ex
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

He's a real baby
Whareva T and D is, you girls don't know what the word "Boundary''. You're dating one and are playing whatevs with another to the extent of posting his pics as your dp and you expect your guy to be be "A MAN" The uzolexis, calling him a baby, when your guy does same to you, how would you feel? Be realistic and futuristic. unless you guys are just friends with benefits o...but if YOU REALLY LOVE AND RESPECT him, you won't act like a 16 year old teenager...

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2014
kennygee: The pranks he plays on me, his humour and the crazy things we did.
Sorry...##
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Ego2(f): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2014
Dude should av listened too john legend all of mi buh sh*t happens, he took a walk i moved on berra opportunities waiting 4 mi. So no misses.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by tkays(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss her smile and her celebrity life smiley
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2014
I hate it when people bring up old shit.....

I'm Nobody's Ex, if You break up with Me, I don't know You.

#fact

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Dexema(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2014
sokarsenal: . Pardon me but which 'CHILD' did you date? Some reasons for breaking relationships though...smh

Ask her for the meaning of T nd D first,it cud be just more than truth or dare. wink

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by indomitable234: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Omo,its just the sex ooo,the babe nah machine her sex drive nah something else
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by amiskurie(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2014
grin

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2014
Dexema:

Ask her for the meaning of T nd D first,it cud be just more than truth or dare. wink
Expatiate please...
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

You already gave some valid reasons so we are saying the same thing. Let me add a few more-family,religion...yes these also matter when choosing who u want 2 spend ur lifetime with smiley

How can I forget religion. Chaiiiiiiiiiiii that thing is so so important.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by mkoabiola: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2014
D oha and banga soup with semo.
But I will get anoda ......
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2014
Dexema:

Brain“ful“ comment with a touch of experience. D location in ur dp looks familiar though

It's the red carpet hall. Lekki near city of David. wedding reception.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2014
I could talk to him about anything and everything.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by chinedusamson(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2014
NOTHING DE GIRL WAS A CRAZY LOVER grin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2014
emusmith: Whareva T and D is, you girls don't know what the word "Boundary''. You're dating one and are playing whatevs with another to the extent of posting his pics as your dp and you expect your guy to be be "A MAN" The uzolexis, calling him a baby, when your guy does same to you, how would you feel? Be realistic and futuristic. unless you guys are just friends with benefits o...but if YOU REALLY LOVE AND RESPECT him, you won't act like a 16 year old teenager...

So cause i'm dating a guy I can't av another guys pix on my DP?? Any guy that tries 2 rule my life that way I would dump his ass so fast he won't know what hit him. I dated a guy like dat,so possessive,always wanted his pix on my Dp, it shows that he lacks self confidence and nothing turns me off than a man who does not believe in himself. He was always putting my pix on his DP n I told him to stop,d relationship is btw both of us,d whole world does not need 2 know our business and before we met each other we had friends so why would I push my friends aside(male or female) cause I met you. He started putting other gals pix n thought I would feel bad,i no even send and he was d one that got worried at d end. I believe in myself and any guy would be lucky 2 have me, I don't expect you 2 ban ur female friends cause u met me,just give me d respect I deserve that's all.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Atmmachine(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Her faithfulness..

She gave me her email password,her facebook password,her spare key,her Atm pin..
The wife material in Nigerian girls will not be sufficient to sew an ordinary G-String pant but her's can sew agbada for 10 fat men..

If i see that type of girl again i will call of bachelorhood.

R.I.P Darling.
I lost her on a sunny night

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by ademoladeji(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Superstar007:

So why you break up with am?
'twaz a sad one tho buh she broke up coz of difference in religion...
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by metorichmond(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2014
OP Whch of the EX r u talking aabt, cos I hv like TEN ex those r d ones I can remember thou.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by SEYILIGHT(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2014
FRANCISEKE1: you need Jesus
Who doesn't?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by kenex4ever(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: I don't have an ex.

U wen dem don brake ur heart tire, ur finger tells much about you, (not ur nails o)
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by themmydhayhor(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: I don't have an ex.

Really

shockedshocked
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by naijalien: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2014
Nothing. I don't live in the past. Absolutely nothing that I can remember.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2014
metorichmond: OP Whch of the EX r u talking aabt, cos I hv like TEN ex those r d ones I can remember thou.
Chisosu!!! Ten Ex? shocked you deh manufacture am? sad

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Burger01(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2014
sokarsenal: . Thank you for saying I'm dull....I appreciate.....lol......'Though they are NICE and BEAUTIFUL'.......keep contradicting yourself
Still, you're dull smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.