Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52568 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Superstar007(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2014
ademoladeji: Missing everything abt her: the smile, the chats, the look, her legs, tits, above all the love showered! I hate missing her... Babe, I'm still in luv with you.

So why you break up with am?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Toks2008(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2014
What does an ex mean in terms of marriage?

A divorced spouse or separated souse cos this keep confusing me somehow.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Raiders: just the sex. I don't miss anything about her

Nawa o someone will marry that one and say she's my wife...smh!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Isk(f): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2014
dayosaurus: I miss her jokes.. embarassed only person that made me laugh till I was begging to breath.

But had to free her, cos she jokingly bleeped my friend angry angry angry
lol. Sorry
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by hardeh89(f): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss his lies gan
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss everything about my ex. He is an amazing guy,a good friend and lover. He's kind, smart I could go on and on.....distance tore us apart but I still miss him and think about him a lot.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy: Nah nothing he was a biitch. Rip smiley

WTF? cheesy
Your Ex was a bítch?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by sokarsenal(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Lindajohn: he called off the relationship... Becos i played T or D with a guy and posted his pix on my dpcheesy
. Pardon me but which 'CHILD' did you date? Some reasons for breaking relationships though...smh
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 15, 2014
TrollMan:

WTF? cheesy
Your Ex was a bítch?

Lol well a male version. Hehe I hate the chap
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Isk(f): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Yomieluv: I miss her intelligence,she's so intelligent she can put an electric kettle on the gas.
grin lmao

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by creamylicious(f): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Lie Lie boyfriend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Heart2heart(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2014
Missmossy you are my present now they rapsodize about their ex...
Missmossy: Followingcheesy
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by marcjoe(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2014
I see nothing....

Buy mtn cheap data for cheap now....WE R RELIABLE...

https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lindajohn(f): 8:02am On Sep 15, 2014
sokarsenal: . Pardon me but with 'CHILD' did you date? Some reasons for breaking relationships though...smh
i didn't get dat
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by M4gunners: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Why did you let her go
Bro if I didn't let her go,by now maybe I would've use anger and wound her. She has a very bad mouth.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol well a male version. Hehe I hate the chap

What's with girls hating their Ex after launching a fail comeback?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 15, 2014
TrollMan:

What's with girls hating their Ex after launching a fail comeback?

Hmm no he's the only ex I hate. I'm besties with the rest. To be completely honest he deserves to be hated.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by dayosaurus(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2014
Isk: lol. Sorry

You girls are so evil sad
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by senatorn3c(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2014
Her kiss n her luv
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Janetozi(f): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Hahahahahahah where is she from and where is she now

Idiot!!!! Sorry you made me call you that but look at how dirty your mind is? @Janetozil
u are the idiot!!!! Didn't u read were i said "i don't have the mind"? That i would have borrowed it from ur father the devil?

FOOL!
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Akkord4gov: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2014
I only miss and regret that I didn't have sex with her just because she brainwashed me to believe she was a virgin and because I was a man of God too.
Though she kiss me better
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by wo1F(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2014
dayosaurus: I miss her jokes.. embarassed only person that made me laugh till I was begging to breath.

But had to free her, cos she jokingly bleeped my friend angry angry angry
grin grin grin
This has got to be the funniest.
Bros you get luck ohh, she for jokingly kill you one day grin

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2014
Lindajohn: he called off the relationship... Becos i played T or D with a guy and posted his pix on my dpcheesy

He's a real baby

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Wisdytech(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2014
I don't wish to have an EX cos am nt good at it.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by 2sureguy1(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2014
hardeh89: I miss his lies gan
same hia
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by JohnsonEmma(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2014
Just sex and nothing else.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Heart2heart(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2014
Thanks for telling them this. The op who opened this for fun does not know that his supposed wife is also an ex- to someone. Your sister is gona be ex-ed by some other dudes. Also, you are an ex-, so don't think you would fight in a mud and expect your hands to be clean. If sex is what u missed in your ex- then you must be a he-goat. You went in for sex and came out when u felt u had had enof only to realize now that the gratification was only momentary. You now need some more. Change ur ways hommies. Bagging 5 ex-es in just two years does not call for bragging rights. it is a show of low-life, Unmanliness, above all it shows u be ashawo boy...
sandijey: Apart from the ones that miss their ex's because of the sex. I don't understand the others who had good ex's and didn't keep them. If u can say a lot of good things about your ex and u didn't keep them( apart from death) then maybe u are the problem. Many of us have Lost our future partners due to unfaithfulness, immaturity and lack of contentment. You can never understand what an ex means to you till u marry the wrong woman or man. When u see something good, keep it cus u don't no the next one coming.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by dayosaurus(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2014
wo1F:
grin grin grin
This has got to be the funniest.
Bros you get luck ohh, she for jokingly kill you one day grin

Lol.. that babe is cray.. still don't know why she did it.. Cos we were perfect.. angry sad
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by boombay(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2014
Raiders: just the sex. I don't miss anything about her

lie! undecided
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2014
sandijey: Apart from the ones that miss their ex's because of the sex. I don't understand the others who had good ex's and didn't keep them. If u can say a lot of good things about your ex and u didn't keep them( apart from death) then maybe u are the problem. Many of us have Lost our future partners due to unfaithfulness, immaturity and lack of contentment. You can never understand what an ex means to you till u marry the wrong woman or man. When u see something good, keep it cus u don't no the next one coming.

Not all relationships lead to marriage. There r are million and 1 reasons why even good relationships fail.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by CuteTiana(f): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss his smiles, it drove me crazy back then. I also miss the attention, he sure knows how to take care of a lady.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by sandra50(f): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2014
The way we played like children,laughed like siblings..I was totally myself around him.the best friend I ever had.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.