Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52566 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by ademoladeji(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

So cause i'm dating a guy I can't av another guys pix on my DP?? Any guy that tries 2 rule my life that way I would dump his ass so fast he won't know what hit him. I dated a guy like dat,so possessive,always wanted his pix on my Dp, it shows that he lacks self confidence and nothing turns me off than a man who does not believe in himself. He was always putting my pix on his DP n I told him to stop,d relationship is btw both of us,d whole world does not need 2 know our business and before we met each other we had friends so why would I push my friends aside(male or female) cause I met you. He started putting other gals pix n thought I would feel bad,i no even send and he was d one that got worried at d end. I believe in myself and any guy would be lucky 2 have me, I don't expect you 2 ban ur female friends cause u met me,just give me d respect I deserve that's all.
You're right to some extent... A man wld only flair at such whn he's deeply in love. The rule says "Never love too much buh if you must, take your brain along"
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by kaffy4tope(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

LOL, I no get sister o, and I love my present guy, but not as much, cuz dnt wanna b hurt, and dis is lyk four years ago, and also dating my present guy also for four years now too, cuz I met him after breaking up wif dat guy., but I dnt blive I love my ex ooo, cuz all I fink is to make him pay.

PAY For What
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by dayosaurus(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2014
Funny thing is, my niggy had a bet with me that he would do it n call me during the action n he did. Lost 5k n babe.. though she ran away n hides from me till date..

wo1F:

Don't get yourself all beat up bro. You did your job, held your end of the deal
Regardless of how she made you feel, bleeping your homie was the one line she doesn't get to cross yet she did.
I'm sorry but she's just a dirty hoe
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by jjbest(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2014
her bedmathmics
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by dokunbam(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2014
she will be here checking my comments wink

hmm.... if she is reading this... everything kiss
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2014
not so gud in bed...so I'd say her kisses cuddling n fake smiles
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Sexytemi(f): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2014
rman:

You still love him! Indifference is actually the attitude of someone that does not care anymore not hate.

I DON'T LOVE HIM.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by dammytosh: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

yea, I know, but just can't get him off my mind until I get bck @ him, there was a time I went the pool, and I saw sm1 dat looks lyk, I was burning with hatred oooo, my Frnds said I shuld forget him, but just can't.

Just forgive and forget about him. If you don't let go on time, you might not get joy from your new relationship.

There are ways God saves us from crying in the future. If HE will die jst few weeks into your marriage, is it not better God take him out of your way now.

It is very painful, I agree but LET GOOOO. You will be surprised he is not even worth you in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Epathra(f): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmmmn. PES. I abandoned my gamepad and all after we broke up. Just that! Nothing more.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Sexytemi(f): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2014
kaffy4tope:

PAY For What

for decieving me, u won't understand ehn, so complicated o.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by benswagtt(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2014
Zammydagreat: I don't miss anything cos am a real nigga, but she miss siiting in the front seat of my Range.....
bucketgrin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by dammytosh: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Atmmachine: Her faithfulness..

She gave me her email password,her facebook password,her spare key,her Atm pin..
The wife material in Nigerian girls will not be sufficient to sew an ordinary G-String pant but her's can sew agbada for 10 fat men..

If i see that type of girl again i will call of bachelorhood.

R.I.P Darling.
I lost her on a sunny night

Eh yah sorry for your loss.

You lost a golden coin there.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Sexytemi(f): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2014
dammytosh:

Just forgive and forget about him. If you don't let go on time, you might not get joy from your new relationship.

There are ways God saves us from crying in the future. If HE will die jst few weeks into your marriage, is it not better God take him out of your way now.

It is very painful, I agree but LET GOOOO. You will be surprised he is not even worth you in the first place.

I know he's not worth it, but do u knw d pains of a gal wen she loses her first, or decieved by him?,
wel, tnx a lot for d advice, I'll put it to good u, I.e try n forget him, bt not forgive.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2014
her smile and shyness
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by amedave(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

yea, I know, but just can't get him off my mind until I get bck @ him, there was a time I went the pool, and I saw sm1 dat looks lyk, I was burning with hatred oooo, my Frnds said I shuld forget him, but just can't.
dearie you still love him. I once had a friend like you, in her frustration she got married just to forget him but today she is not too happy with that decision. pls if you can try and rethink
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2014
emusmith: Sorry...##

For?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2014
ex no 1: her french kisses
ex no 2: her n ipples
ex no 3: her giving me BJ
ex no 4: sucking her kitty and the smell enveloping the whole room
ex no 5: how her vig lips fold covering the h0rny pot but open like an ocean when oga want enter
ex no..................................10: her greedy looks over the bigness of my 'oga' down below
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Sexytemi(f): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2014
amedave: dearie you still love him. I once had a friend like you, in her frustration she got married just to forget him but today she is not too happy with that decision. pls if you can try and rethink

okay, tnx a lot.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by redcliff: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2014
xtervaganza: y e De pain u na

Ur ex go don do u strong thing o

Lmao...Na so my brother
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by zicoraads: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2014
That girl use to ride me like cray grin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by dharay99: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2014
goatleg: ex no 1: her french kisses
ex no 2: her n ipples
ex no 3: her giving me BJ
ex no 4: sucking her kitty and the smell enveloping the whole room
ex no 5: how her vig lips fold covering the h0rny pot but open like an ocean when oga want enter
ex no..................................10: her greedy looks over the bigness of my 'oga' down below

Ds one na werey o....number 20 nko.? grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by chaloner(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2014
airclipse: lol....if u are a bb user simply goto options....then click on "sounds for selected profile" once u'r there scroll down to "other application" open it....u'll see nairaland there....u can turn off the LED n also the sound...cheers...
thanks dear for that info , u are just a messiah o nairaland cos I'm about to destroy this my BB Q30 grin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by 4lorunsho(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2014
Am ex + girl friend + lover " I don't have one ; even my people around me think am gay cuz I don't have one .
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Bigsteveg(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2014
chaloner: I was even shouting on the way mods are pushing topics to front page and here is another one , please I want to sleep n this nairaland app is disturbing me , make una sleep na , biko abeg , I believe this will be the last time I will say this , I know what next to do . Let me here any noise on this phone again and see if I will not break this phone this early morning..... Bet me !

How did u download the nairaland app? And can it work on blackberry os 10? Thanks
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2014
you never loved her
damibravo: After she left...

We became friends, stopped loving her, started lusting after her!

She still owe me one...lol

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by DonZaggy(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2014
what I miss most about Lynda is her kiss. She is the best kisser I ve ever seen
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Debonair911: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2014
Babyboy1986: But u like sucking
I don't think I really missed her but always remembered her
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by tyconcepts(f): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2014
TrollMan:

Lol... Easy there.
You can't just say you forgot the poor completely.

I can and I did grin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by dayosaurus(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2014
chaloner: thanks dear for that info , u are just a messiah o nairaland cos I'm about to destroy this my BB Q30 grin
please where can I download the app.. z10 user
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by omolizzy(f): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

You already gave some valid reasons so we are saying the same thing. Let me add a few more-family,religion...yes these also matter when choosing who u want 2 spend ur lifetime with smiley

God bless u. Mine was tribe and religion,we played like children,disagree to agree,we were so much in love bt we later realised we couldn't end up.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2014
not a damn thing! he's history! next!
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2014
no one asked for her name nah.. sad
DonZaggy: what I miss most about Lynda is her kiss. She is the best kisser I ve ever seen

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.