Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right (31449 Views)

A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right / Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right / The Pain Of Finding True Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2014
These rules and yardstick are just getting too much.
Men looking for this women looking for that.
She smokes and drinks and then because of that Mr Right passed her by. Let me burst your bubble, my wife must drink.
If Mr and Mrs are just plain cool and awesome... There is a high chance that such marriage will be boring. "The one that they have fun sef dey boring already".

My point is: There is no yardstick to getting a good woman and a good man. Be yourself... Be decent and moderate in all that you do. Your type will come your way. Yes that also means you have to be smart in this age.

I personally believe that a man will most times forever stick to a woman who is very smart, se*xual and forward looking. A plus will be a great attitude towards life. Those three combination are never a misfit.

Like a researcher said, a man will stick to a woman who walks around naked in the house from morning till night and provide her man three square meals naked. The statement is literary though.

So girls & guys, there are a lot of guys for you to pick from and like I said be what?

1) Smart
2) Very se*xual
3) Forward looking and a plus is
4) A great attitude towards life.

I sometimes provide advice to women and men alike. Check my website in the signature... Lots of great things to learn and reach me if you need me.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by HonourablePomk: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2014
#FACT
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by pansophist(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2014
Everyone is a god, they seek out the best qualities they want in a potential partner but ignoring their own qualities that wil attract them. Wont be surprised if she has no college degree, no ambition and some attitudes that will irritate potential men. Same applies to men too.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Dreyl(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2014
cool
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Ezibless: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2014
This is super story....... cool
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by UjSizzle(f): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2014
I expected to read a joke when I saw Ali Baba, but this is really good.

Would you have a relationship with you?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by priscaoge(f): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2014
Hehheheheh,not againgrin

Btw where is Kachisbarbieundecidedundecided Is she on Leave?
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by zopaks: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2014
hmmn

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by ugoezeik(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2014
rozzay: OP abeg no vex, I no want make u vex but I no dey see for morning pls summary in 2 line cos I d love to comment abeg. Thank u
so u don comment nw ehhhh? an just watching u frm distance
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by funshyboi(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2014
TrollMan:

Space Bookers!

sorry poor guy !
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by olasmith10(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2014
the right person for most ladies is the least person they ever think of.. But most are clouded by what they c at present.. sometimes strange but true the right man is that guy you meet at the wrong place at the wrong time..

ladies ,if the eyes looks patiently and quietly, it will see the nose clearly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by segradinho: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2014
The Joke is on them>>>

Good news for smart phone users, you can now purchase MTN and Etisalat Data Plans for as low as N400 for 250mb, Check out
this thread on Nairaland for full details https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by JamalUganda22(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2014
I like myself some thick nigerial gal! cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by elkhalifah(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2014
In naija money go solve almost evrytin
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2014
See, looking for Mrs Average is even hard talkless of Mrs Right. After their youthful exuberance, they'll be looking for Mr. Right. When the Mr. Right has finished examining you that you're a no-no many years before you became available.

Men these days go for the young and inexperience, they try to teach the girls what they like. Since the very young do not know what they like, they start liking what the men want.

Men call them "Fresh, Clean and Tight"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by mencade5(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2014
TRADELYN: grin Lemme help summarise it.

It means that you have to make yourself Mrs. Right if you must attract Mr. Right and vice versa.
researchet!

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Tenim47(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2014
She said am nt her mr right
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Mutuwa(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2014
LATE MARRIAGE Is the cause of all this..and how the media defines the kind of man ladies should go for,most ladies don't usually go for short guys... grin

"By late marriage, I mean from 32 years for the woman and 40 years for the man.
Honestly the disadvantages are numerous For a lady.Menopause now starts earlier.I don't know whether to blame it on dietary habits or environmental factors, women now experience menopause earlier; some as early as 35. Women who marry late panic and fret about having children.
Their anxiety can also delay achieving pregnancy. Women over 35 also miscarry easily and experience more complications during delivery.Again when women don't marry early,they become fearful at the prospect of becoming spinsters that they abandon the search for Mr Right and accept any Mr Available.
Desperation can lead to wrong choice and failed marriage. When a lady is made career-wise, men get scared of her.They feel an inherent sense of inferiority. Those that muster the courage may be seen by her as gold diggers and opportunists.
Better to marry when you can get genuine love and grow with the person than wait to be on the begging end."
Reality things. wink

14 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by mencade5(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2014
mcdreeezy: I never knew husbands were so scarce like this oh, I thought it was a joke... Sorry to the single and searchin ladies
all this one wey na we dey beg girl for love na mistake we dey do ooo.

Men are as valuable as diamond in the eyes of ladies, but we dont know our worth.

#no more shakara from any nonsense lady again.

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Coldfeet(f): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2014
It made so much sense. Me thinks everyone looking for someone should print out all the qualities they desire in that person, so that when they do meet, each can display their printouts of "What I Need In A Man/Woman" there by avoiding any time wasting. Life will be a whole lot easier and less complicated smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by freshness2020: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2014
What is GOOSE for Uganda... Is GOOD for PERU
Big word!
Ali baba nailed it like "Gbam"

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Edusouls(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2014
See niger women looking for mr right, niger women re vry unloving creatures that just roams and targets a mans pocket, how many niger girls have just dated one guy, through out her school years? They date up to 9 different guys, 6 guys, 2 school mates, and one married man for bb and other goodies.. When she wants to marry, she will now start afresh looking for mr right, while she is totaly mrs wrong wrong, with smelling atitiude like, lies, selfishness, materialistic, myopic, cheater, lazy, vry demanding.. Majority of nigerian girls re vry confused in life that they don even know what they realy want, poverty, harsh economy, and natural bad behaviours all combines to make a niger woman a fully loaded walking complicated woman., sorry my fellow men, we were not lucky as our fathers, our times have given us disaster women..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by gatiano(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2014
it is complicated. really twisted.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by darlingnuel(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2014
Man-woman issues everytime! Bores me stiff!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2014
no mind dis girls dey Neva know Wetin dey worry dem.. na wen e don clear 4 dia eyes dem go concur
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by pappyrose(f): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2014
I ve too many Mr Rights around me. Contact me if u need one.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Women do not know what they want. Become a Mr Right and they would frindzone your sorry arrse and settle for a Mr jerk while still complaining that there is no Mr right

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by mcdreeezy: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2014
mencade5: all this one wey na we dey beg girl for love na mistake we dey do ooo.

Men are as valuable as diamond in the eyes of ladies, but we dont know our worth.

#no more shakara from any nonsense lady again.
Bros you don talk am finish jare

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by scribble: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2014
What happens after you find your Mr. Right and then you find yourself needing the company of another gentleman. Let's call him "Mr. Right Now"

But are women forbidden from having sense?

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by darlingnuel(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2014
Edusouls: See niger women looking for mr right, niger women re vry unloving creatures that just roams and targets a mans pocket, how many niger girls have just dated one guy, through out her school years? They date up to 9 different guys, 6 guys, 2 school mates, and one married man for bb and other goodies.. When she wants to marry, she will now start afresh looking for mr right, while she is totaly mrs wrong wrong, with smelling atitiude like, lies, selfishness, materialistic, myopic, cheater, lazy, vry demanding.. Majority of nigerian girls re vry confused in life that they don even know what they realy want, poverty, harsh economy, and natural bad behaviours all combines to make a niger woman a fully loaded walking complicated woman., sorry my fellow men, we were not lucky as our fathers, our times have given us disaster women..
True! But sadly, this is the sordid picture of the average Nigeria lady! I weep!

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2014
TRADELYN: grin Lemme help summarise it.

It means that you have to make yourself Mrs. Right if you must attract Mr. Right and vice versa.
Girls of nowadays still think guys doesn't want anything beyond pvssy and beauty !!

It is tit-4-tat , who said I should be the only one paying the bills in 21st century ! .... U gat to be Mrs Right to find Mr Right .... Call girl even dey find Mr right in the club with Sphaggeti top and G-string grin

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2014
Erm, so he doesn't like women who smoke? That's the whole gist of the matter. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight / South African Lady Weds Nigerian In Port Shepstone, S'africa. / Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.