Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right (31478 Views)

A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right / Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right / The Pain Of Finding True Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Idrismusty97(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Luvdmx: wink www.nairaland.com/attachments/1711974_105339967706646730059543703849579373497665n_jpeg4467f5aa43a4bfde400527e467423a8e
LMAO! cheesy The world is rapidly changing, importance is not placed on relationship anymore!

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by 100Cents: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
youngalex: The problem wit 2014 Ladies is that of misplaced priority..For most ladies cash is their priority and once the cash is there every other thing is manageable..Imagine a lady I wanted to match-make with my cousin the first question she asked me "Is the guy loaded" In shock I replied her yes he is loaded wit talent and good qualities a homely man should have..She asked again "where does he work?" I told her he is a fed.civil servant she simply said "am not interested"...obviously I realized over time that she placed a bet wit her friends that she must land a rich cute guy as husband..I simply wished her well afterall dats her choice

I care to know if the lady in your write up has a job she does.

And how much does she earn to deserve having a rich husband ?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by AriDsexy(f): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
mencade5:
my brother, i just gave you one like for this.

We are very unfortunate in this our generation.

Our fore fathers were so lucky in their days. These we have scraps as ladies displaying their staled menstrualized, deepened, widened, sexually over-used pusssssiiiii.

With these flaws they still want a mr right.

Na thunder go dey fire una with una lies.
Wow,Bro....calm down!
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by apolonius(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
It takes being a Miss Right to find Mr Right,and vice versa.Simples!
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
stmartynz: Becoming Mr Right

TITLE DESCRIPTION:

This is a product that has a unique angle in the market in that it focuses on inner game and its role in relationships. The material comes from the perspective of exclusive long term relationships (i.e. traditional relationships), and getting the most out of one deep relationship with a woman.
Material Verges on Self Actualization
This program goes well beyond the realms of relationships with women and ends up focusing on your growth as an individual. The reasoning behind this according to DeAngelo is that you need to become a better man yourself in order to become Mr. Right and meet Mrs. Right.

David takes material from some of his non-dating courses for business like Wake Up Productive on subjects varying from leadership, finding your purpose in life, making your day productive and living with a 'clean system' so that you build your energy.

This is all valuable stuff for your life - coming from my own perspective I know how improvements in all these areas of my life have benefited my relationships, so while you may not 'get' the link, trust me, it's there. DeAngelo does a good job of explaining this link in the program and obviously has chosen material based on his own progress (he gives examples of his own recent relationships in the program to illustrate).
Practicality 10/10 - Thorough but Slow Learning with Many Exercises
The whole program is pretty slow with many exercises and examples. On the positive side, if you are slow learner and like to work through exercises to understand exactly the implications of what is being taught this will be valuable to you. On the negative, if you get things quickly, this program will probably be too long for you - it had me 'yawning' and wanting to get on with it with some parts, and being very engaged with others.
Building Intimacy and Solving Relationship Conflicts
A lot of time is dedicated to dealing with emotions in relationships with DVDs 5, 6, 7 & cool dedicated to this. Concepts such as 'emotional waves' and 'holding space' will help you deal with a variety of situations in relationships.

I felt that the part on 'Facilitation process' is valid for a 'mature relationship', however, it requires that your woman have a certain level of emotional maturity in my opinion to be effective. It came across as a mini-course in being a psychotherapist.
Advice on Mrs. Right
Valuable content here on what your expectations should be for a woman, and how she can bring a positive influence to your life and you to hers. This is definitely for guys at an advanced level - if you can't hold up a relationship, then it would be difficult for you to fathom starting here.

For instance DeAngelo identifies these as the Deal Breakers for a woman:

- You don't want a woman who will accept excuses for not doing what you need to do

- You want a woman that can help you heal your emotional wounds (i.e. everyone has them, and its through positive relationships that they can be healed)

That's beyond the expectations of nearly every guy I've met - but the logic is tight. The point here is - this program is pushing things to a new level in terms of what you should expect from relationships with women, that may not be for everyone (ever or yet).
Building Intimacy and Solving Relationship Conflicts
A lot of time is dedicated to dealing with emotions in relationships with DVDs 5, 6, 7 & cool dedicated to this. Concepts such as 'emotional waves' and 'holding space' will help you deal with a variety of situations in relationships.

I felt that the part on 'Facilitation process' is valid for a 'mature relationship', however, it requires that your woman have a certain level of emotional maturity in my opinion to be effective. It came across as a mini-course in being a psychotherapist.
Advice on Mrs. Right
Valuable content here on what your expectations should be for a woman, and how she can bring a positive influence to your life and you to hers. This is definitely for guys at an advanced level - if you can't hold up a relationship, then it would be difficult for you to fathom starting here.

For instance DeAngelo identifies these as the Deal Breakers for a woman:

- You don't want a woman who will accept excuses for not doing what you need to do

- You want a woman that can help you heal your emotional wounds (i.e. everyone has them, and its through positive relationships that they can be healed)

That's beyond the expectations of nearly every guy I've met - but the logic is tight. The point here is - this program is pushing things to a new level in terms of what you should expect from relationships with women, that may not be for everyone (ever or yet).

The Bottom Line
This is mostly a mindset, almost philosophical product, which has its value but is not for guys who are looking for step-by-step techniques to apply in specific situations, it's more complementary to those.

For guys who have found that their relationships with women have evolved in ways they didn't like in the past, this product will be helpful for you. The majority of guys in this position are self-sabotaging their relationships in some way, and this program explores a wide variety of areas where you may be doing this.

This program is for advanced guys who want to get the most out of long term relationships with women. It will make you think, reconsider your past behaviors, and probably lead you to some simple but tough actions - if you have the courage.

http://teachyourselfanything.com.ng/?4720,en_becoming-mr-right COPY AND PASTE IN YOUR BROWSER

FOR MANY MORE TRAINING VIDEOS CHECK OUT!

Website - tya.com.ng
Phone - 07035754077
Guy, summary no dey your head. Who dey read nowadays
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by emmabest2000(m): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
rozzay: OP abeg no vex, I no want make u vex but I no dey see for morning pls summary in 2 line cos I d love to comment abeg. Thank u
Suma what Ok let me help you , summer , winter , autumn etc.... tongue
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Johnnoo(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
Suffice to say there are many Mr. Right out there, even here in NL. But ladies criteria for finding Mr Right(s) is a complete blindfold...
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Spidermon: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ok
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Chuksleader(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
I'm single and searching
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by omoharry(f): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
THIS IS THE PART YOU SEE ALL THE MEN BASHING ON WOMEN. WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO BITTER AND LACK RESPECT FOR WOMEN. WOULD YOU RATHER MARRY A WOMAN THAT DOES NOT LIKE YOU ONLY TO END UP FIGHTING IN THE MARRIAGE WHICH MIGHT END UP IN A BITTER DIVORCE JUST BECAUSE SHE NEVER LOVED YOU. WHEN MEN DON'T HAVE MONEY INSECURITY IS THEIR BEST FRIEND. THEY READ MEANING TO WRONG REASONS WHY THE WOMEN DO NOT WANT THEM. WHAT ABOUT THE ONES THAT HAVE MONEY BUT THE WOMEN CANNOT GO OUT WITH THEM BECAUSE THE CHEMISTRY IS NOT JUST THERE. YOU GUYS SHOULD GROW UP ABEG. ARE YOU GUYS REFERRING TO GIRLS THAT ARE OUT TO HAVE FUN OR GIRLS THAT ARE MODEST AND SERIOUS MINDED.WHY WONT YOU GUYS BATCH US WHEN YOU ALWAYS END UP WITH THE BLING BLING AND IGNORE THE MODEST AND THE DESCENT ONES BECAUSE TO YOU THEY ARE NOT SEXY ENOUGH. THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING, JUST THE WAY THERE IS TIME FOR EVERY ONE BOTH MALE AND FEMALE TO MEET THEIR MATE OR LIFE PARTNER, THE SKYE IS BIG ENOUGH TO CONTAIN EVERY BODY. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HERE IS FOR BOTH PARTNERS TO BE COMFORTABLE IN EACH OTHER'S SKIN, LOVE ; RESPECT EACH OTHER AND WHAT THEY HAVE.AND ABOVE ALL A GOOD MEMORY OF YOUR LIFE AND WHOM YOU ARE SPENDING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH.
YES GO AFTER THE YOUNG ONES 20-25 NO WAHALA. AFTER ALL THERE ARE MANY FISHES IN THE RIVER. IF NIGERIA WOMEN ARE SO BAD WHY DONT YOU GUYS SEEK OUT WOMEN FROM OTHER COUNTRIES. PLEASE OOO YOU GUYS SHOULD LET US BE. STOP WOMEN BATCHING THEY ARE STILL THE ONES YOU WILL END UP FALLING IN-LOVE WITH AND SONG WILL CHANGE.

GOODNESS.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by JurassicPark: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
BreezyRita: ...Our conversation started having K-leg when she lit a cigar, not cigarette, Cubancigar and started smoking.

..apparently not a wife material undecided
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Awoofawo(m): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Gurls why do you want a Mr. Right when you have fake hair, fake nails, fake skin colour, fake accent, fake brea$t, fake toto and everything around are fake?!!!

Gurls go find Mr. Fake to complement all those fake things in your life.... cool grin

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by pbs4real(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
nikkypearl: Get Mr left and turn him to the RIGHT!!

There nothing like MR RIGHT!
WAGBAYI*thumbs up
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by pbs4real(m): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ezibless: This is super story....... cool
u sure?
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by iHustle(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
mencade5: all this one wey na we dey beg girl for love na mistake we dey do ooo.

Men are as valuable as diamond in the eyes of ladies, but we dont know our worth.

#no more shakara from any nonsense lady again.

My brother, you are absolutely right. I am very close to many beautiful ladies, both young and 'old cargo'. You need to see the way many of them are so desperate for 'Mr. Right'. And they keep saying 'Mr Right' is scarce. Men have the upper hand but they don't know.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by sopoundz(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
spanzed: u have spoken my mind...Shikena
thanks boss.
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Xeedorf: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
Your boyfriend should not be your source of income, my dear its a relationship not a job opportunity
( abo oro to fun omoluwabi)
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
coolzeal: The only Mr right in Nigeria are men with fat bank account. Money automatically qualifies you as Mr right to most Naija women.

WORD!!!
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Mclick(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tallesty1: Lols............ You are right@Op.

I once asked a lady who was lamenting how hard it is to find a responsible guy a simple a question and she could not answer it.

"If you are this type of guy that you are looking for, would you marry a girl that is exactly like you?".

Be good, live as good and responsible as you want your husband to be and he will find you.

How can a woman who has fake hair, nails, eyelashes, breasts, lips, buttocks, fake collor, drinks, smokes, changes guys weekly, clubs till dawn have the nerve to ask for a real man?

Sorry, It doesn't work that way.
cheesy

I once asked a lady who was lamenting how hard it is to find a responsible guy a simple a question and she could not answer it.

"If you are this type of guy that you are looking for, would you marry a girl that is exactly like you?".

Be good, live as good and responsible as you want your husband to be and he will find you.

How can a woman who has fake hair, nails, eyelashes, breasts, lips, buttocks, fake collor, drinks, smokes, changes guys weekly, clubs till dawn have the nerve to ask for a real man?

. Home truth
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by SleekyPosh(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
mencade5:
my brother, i just gave you one like for this.

We are very unfortunate in this our generation.

Our fore fathers were so lucky in their days. These we have scraps as ladies displaying their staled menstrualized, deepened, widened, sexually over-used pusssssiiiii.

With these flaws they still want a mr right.

Na thunder go dey fire una with una lies.

Lwkmd...THIS ONE IS STRONG!!

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
BreezyRita: In this piece which he posted on his Facebook wall, comedian Alibaba discusses the Nigerian woman and the challenges of finding Mr Right. Read below...

I have a serious matter at hand that I want to share. In fact, I should have shared this long ago, but the primary message from a friend that prompted the matter, was lost in between the series of inbox messagesfrom those strange girls that are looking for romantic friendships on Facebook.

In a nutshell, a lady friend sent me an inbox message on how it's harder to find a good man in Nigeria. And that the men who are"manageable" (her words, not mine) are so scarce and if you ever get them they are either married to a lady that does not deserve them or just repenting from a bad marriage from one of such women. Or even just lost faith in the whole marriage thing.

Continue...I later ran into her at a club. After the usual introductions that have become common place with these social media network of friends... (You are my friend on twitter, Facebook, Tango, INSTAGRAM... That kind of thing).... I chatted with her a bit and found out from what she told me, that, many women are now settling for anything in between MR Right, MR Not just ok and MR Nearly right. As she put it, it's now a case of looking at what a guy checks out in the top 10 box... And if he has 3 out of10, snap him up... Work on the rest 7, if you are lucky, you can get him to add 3 more of those top10 qualities... And begin to pray it lasts for as long as you both can manage.

Much as I tried, to get her to rate me, she said, she can only rate someone who is on her radar. So ladies have relationship radar? Yes of course. You think you were not in Mary's radar, and she waited for you to come back after you... ? Ouch!!! (That was my guy who was listening in on our private conversation) I wasn't on Mary's radar.... I managed to mutter. Then she fooled you wellllll. She quickly added.

It got me thinking... What does a man need to show to get on any woman's radar? Money, sense of humor, fame, dress sense, good job, intelligence, good diction, good physique, some visible signs of affluence, confidence,... She let me continue for a while, raised her glassof Henessy VSOP, downed it, and said,"He must first be AVAILABLE. Then you can begin to check out the rest." So I asked, do I look available? She said, "Of course, to the people who do not care if you are married, you are very available! Not to me, OOO. Mary was my boss at Platinum. So that strikes you out."

So I asked the next possible question, "so what can I do to look unavailable?" There is nothing. You are even an easy pick. She added. Any man who has a source of income, popular, dresses well, tall, handsome small sef, has a car, is in the circles of successful people, looks like he has potentials to become somebody important and can pay the bills...Our conversation started having K-leg when she lit a cigar, not cigarette, Cubancigar and started smoking.

I took a goodlook at her, and realized that, these women who are looking for a MR Right all over Lagos, may just have met him but he is also looking for a woman who doesn't drink alcohol or smoke anything at all. That is the wahala. As you are looking for MR right, he might be dodging you because you are all shades of wrong...While you are looking waiting for a guy to walk in and fit into your radar, you aredoing some things that also confine you to the "never my type" hemisphere...So, in conclusion, just as good men are hard to find, "manageable" ladies are unicorns!!!!

What is GOOSE for Uganda... Is GOOD for PERU
Ladies who r waiting for a tall, handsome, attractive, God fearing, romantic guys should wait a little longer, Jesus is coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Godsate: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2014

Lobatan. I can't stop laughing grin cheesy grin
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by SleekyPosh(m): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
omoharry: THIS IS THE PART YOU SEE ALL THE MEN BASHING ON WOMEN. WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO BITTER AND LACK RESPECT FOR WOMEN. WOULD YOU RATHER MARRY A WOMAN THAT DOES NOT LIKE YOU ONLY TO END UP FIGHTING IN THE MARRIAGE WHICH MIGHT END UP IN A BITTER DIVORCE JUST BECAUSE SHE NEVER LOVED YOU. WHEN MEN DON'T HAVE MONEY INSECURITY IS THEIR BEST FRIEND. THEY READ MEANING TO WRONG REASONS WHY THE WOMEN DO NOT WANT THEM. WHAT ABOUT THE ONES THAT HAVE MONEY BUT THE WOMEN CANNOT GO OUT WITH THEM BECAUSE THE CHEMISTRY IS NOT JUST THERE. YOU GUYS SHOULD GROW UP ABEG. ARE YOU GUYS REFERRING TO GIRLS THAT ARE OUT TO HAVE FUN OR GIRLS THAT ARE MODEST AND SERIOUS MINDED.WHY WONT YOU GUYS BATCH US WHEN YOU ALWAYS END UP WITH THE BLING BLING AND IGNORE THE MODEST AND THE DESCENT ONES BECAUSE TO YOU THEY ARE NOT SEXY ENOUGH. THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING, JUST THE WAY THERE IS TIME FOR EVERY ONE BOTH MALE AND FEMALE TO MEET THEIR MATE OR LIFE PARTNER, THE SKYE IS BIG ENOUGH TO CONTAIN EVERY BODY. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HERE IS FOR BOTH PARTNERS TO BE COMFORTABLE IN EACH OTHER'S SKIN, LOVE ; RESPECT EACH OTHER AND WHAT THEY HAVE.AND ABOVE ALL A GOOD MEMORY OF YOUR LIFE AND WHOM YOU ARE SPENDING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH.
YES GO AFTER THE YOUNG ONES 20-25 NO WAHALA. AFTER ALL THERE ARE MANY FISHES IN THE RIVER. IF NIGERIA WOMEN ARE SO BAD WHY DONT YOU GUYS SEEK OUT WOMEN FROM OTHER COUNTRIES. PLEASE OOO YOU GUYS SHOULD LET US BE. STOP WOMEN BATCHING THEY ARE STILL THE ONES YOU WILL END UP FALLING IN-LOVE WITH AND SONG WILL CHANGE.

GOODNESS.

Alaroye Newspaper..We no Buy.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ladies these days are Managers. They hire and fire at one whim of annoyance and discomfort. Too mentally lazy and proud to Make Any Effort To Strengthening Their Relationship... They'll say, Are you not the man? Eve said that...They'll step on your toes, and if you complain, They say, You're behaving like a woman. You're not mature, thus excusing their immaturity. SMH!

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Mclick(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
I bet you, when some of these Mr Right hungry passed by one, they won't know cos of their unrealistic dreams N Ego. Beside most of them are looking Mr do all, who has enough money and mumutic qualities to keep them redundant
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by remmer56(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Confession14: Well said...But sometimes 1+1 does not give u two...Cos llife itself does not often gives us wat we deserve...being a mrs. Right does not automatically click u to mr. Right...A fact i cannot explain becos often men do take advantage of nice ladies...I have been blamed often times for the thorny relationships i have suffered "Nora u r too nice than expected or u r too nice for him to believe" Four people ringed that to my head including the parents of my last ex-boyfriend. Just be patient and just someday u will be rewarded...There is no constant factor Op.

we should talk! any means possible!
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by SleekyPosh(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
maryhaam: dont speak for us all,u guys shuld stop ridiculing us,with this fat account thing,to me if he's physical look n account is good that just a plus......not a criteria hon....some of us are focused we look beyond that.

Story for the gods.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by pbs4real(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
SleekyPosh:

Story for the gods.
tel dt 2 d birds in d sky,sowie wasnt 4 u wntd 2 quaote maryahn
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Confession14(f): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
remmer56:

we should talk! any means possible!
Cud have left my contact but this is public u know
Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
BreezyRita:
So I asked the next possible question, "so what can I do to look unavailable?" There is nothing. You are even an easy pick. She added. Any man who has a source of income, popular, dresses well, tall, handsome small sef, has a car, is in the circles of successful people, looks like he has potentials to become somebody important and can pay the bills...Our conversation started having K-leg when she lit a cigar, not cigarette, Cubancigar and started smoking.

Now I know that women are confused. If a man got all that and this lady calls that potential, then what actually is potential? What I see here is that ladies are after already-made man. Money is "potential" to them

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right by valdes00(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
To the girls who...
Sees me as MR RIGHT n they themselves r MISS WRONG.... Oh lord, send them 1Million miles away frm me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.