Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: (59834 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Alfred234(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lol I'll come back and read this post when am handsome.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

This thread is JOKES grin grin grin

"Mehn, I just dey suffer anyhow. Why did God make me this handsome?"

*checks profile*

[img]http://1.bp..com/-qE2WrtpMC_c/UhjxsqNMBhI/AAAAAAAACIY/h_K3bh-OkBM/s640/elissaspitting.gif[/img]

this got me cracked up, handsome guys still rock tho
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Calculux95: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
grin
leofab: Na wah, so Na every nairalander handsome? Okay oh huhxxxxxxxxx. Even monkey sef like that black Yoruba guy wey do introduction few days back sef go try explain well. Na joke oh...
no be every nairalander ooo, we no too plenty grin
leofab: Na wah, so Na every nairalander handsome? Okay oh huhxxxxxxxxx. Even monkey sef like that black Yoruba guy wey do introduction few days back sef go try explain well. Na joke oh...
no be every nairalander ooo, we no too plenty
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by sambisa5: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
It makes sense
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
3cycle:
Why do black guys have pimples on their forehead?
that not pimples..... *yawns
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by ToyinDipo(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
@op so true

gays do signal/ogre - damn irritating
Btw, attraction is from both younger and older females
Old women 40-60 can be annoying

teenagers - you feel like wtf!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tex42: Baba u dey Liberia?!.

hmmm...

Na Liberia I dey o.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Onyenna(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
3cycle: No woman is useless...
What you call useless is another man's treasure, and what you treasure could be another person's worst creature.
fact!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
themmydhayhor:

shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

U won compare naija with liberia ni

I be Naija boy wey grow up for Liberia. I no fit compare the two but boys here sabi spend for woman.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: na lie na every country

Na true tings you yarn sha but dem no too plenty for Mechin. All my niggas dey spend.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by daniquaver(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
McWhillion: Once, a strange guy who has been staring at me somehow mustered enough courage, came towards me and pecked me on the cheek. I was confused, I never knew what gay really meant at the time. When I started growing mustache, I made sure I kept it.

He knew dat u'll b cm a gay,dats y he ws initiating u wit a kiss
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ksslib:
lol. I bet you do have a good laugh anytime you hit submit button..

Ok! I'l think about it.. grin
Am serious sir sad

Pls do and let it not take forever o
Night!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Emmaesty: U're cute tho

Thankz wink
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by McWhillion(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
daniquaver:

He knew dat u'll b cm a gay,dats y he ws initiating u wit a kiss
The problem was I used to be kind of effeminate in my looks, and by the way am not gay.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Terdoo2k4(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
I feel this!!! Haters @ work... just took a girl for a movie and she asked me: is this how you take all the girls for movies? dafuq!?!?!? undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Na wa o.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Beennkumar(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ishilove:
This youngman I have quoted, as far as I am concerned is one of the handsomest guys on Nairaland. All the other ones who look like Pastor Taribo West but are here claiming Denzel should borrow a leaf from Beennkumar. He is handsome, but doesn't put on false airs like you lot. grin
Oh my God! embarassed
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Logicalmindy: Sorry, none of these applies to me. Though, I get it on daily basis(exaggeration though) but it depends on how I handle myself.

I am not a girl or sex freak. I have important things to do in life than all that.

It's only when you are a flirt that you'll get yourself entangled.

The gay one pisses me off. embarassed
and what do you think you are?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nobleval: and what do you think you are?

A god. undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Dave50(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
What the op said is so so so true..... apart from the older women and jealous girlfriends (never been in a relationship anyway, only had admirers) the rest applies to me. Well what i will say is that never make assumptions of people till you have spoken to them and asked neccessary questions.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Klinee: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Horayce: I've been called handsome by one in every two persons who walks into my life. Its made me more vain and narcissistic. I don't get the attention from older women nor the jealous girl vibe -- because of my nature.(I resemble good boy outside tho I b monster within)-- I usually get the look from men and I've had an off and on relationship with a gay man. I'll take being ok looking for a swap with extra 40 IQ points to be perfectly honest. The ish doesn't matter.
u deserve to be kill, idiot
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
Logicalmindy:

A god. undecided
swerve...He's not fine sef smiley
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by themmydhayhor(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
assfreak:

I be Naija boy wey grow up for Liberia. I no fit compare the two but boys here sabi spend for woman.

Wu cum tell u say 9ja guys no sabi spend
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nobleval: swerve...He's not fine sef smiley

Ok smiley
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by moneymaker24(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
It's crazy how my girlfriend goes ahead to check my call logs. Wanting to know who calls me and who I call whenever she comes visiting.

No hyping but too many times i've been complimented but I don't take them to heart.

Now, am not saying I am handsome but I just know I am 'Okay' been a guy.

To confirm I not been handsome but okay, check out my fb profile via www.fb.com/samuelyoko
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Klinee: u deserve to be kill, idiot
only if u learn how to spell properly first

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
Sometimes i really feel i should be urglier. It has been very difficulty trying to toast girls i have feelings for. They just think am a player or not serious. The urgly ones are always on my neck and wanna get laid but nay. I just want true luv but its difficult.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
themmydhayhor:

Wu cum tell u say 9ja guys no sabi spend

No be Naija woman just open una yansh.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Ok smiley
tongue you're handsome smiley
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by moneymaker24(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger: Sometimes i really feel i should be urglier. It has been very difficulty trying to toast girls i have feelings for. They just think am a player or not serious. The urgly ones are always on my neck and wanna get laid but nay. I just want true luv but its difficult.

Eeeeeeeeeya! Kpele!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Logicalmindy: Sorry, none of these applies to me. Though, I get it on daily basis(exaggeration though) but it depends on how I handle myself.

I am not a girl or sex freak. I have important things to do in life than all that.

It's only when you are a flirt that you'll get yourself entangled.

The gay one pisses me off. embarassed

hear the way you are sounding as if you even handsome..

mtxhewwww

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.