Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa (39596 Views)

Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT / Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable / Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Okeikpu(m): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2014
Blackmen black sense,FUCKTARDS! -.-)
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by legendsilver(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2014
For your unilag M.sc past questions on transportation geography, geography, and any other course, I am here to provide it for you. Hurry while stock last, don't waste your #22,500 just like that. A word is enough for the wise..............!
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2014
Sebastiane: Incase [b][size=13pt]you havent done the math yet thats equivalent to 14.88billion naira[/size] [/b]the Nigerian Govt transferred in a hard currency into another countries airspace without prior info to its authorities. If thats not an intention to carry illicit dealings (money laundering or illegal arms deal) then i dont know what to call it. The SA govt has every right to freeze the said amount because the proper protocol for such deals wasnt followed.

I have a free calculator for you, first you need to kill your former math teacher.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by haconjy(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2014
South Africa is an ingratite. Nigeria has done so many for this country even in a wrong way during the fight for their independent. Now they are putting some people in the Nigeria Northern into problem by not releasing the money for arm procurement.

Mind you, stop mentioning CAN president into this issues. This man does not deny it that his let was use still you use all sort of abusive words, remember he is old enough to be your father, even your father's father. Respect your elder irrespective of his or her bad behaviour. Respect is reciprocal, remember your time comes soon for you to become a leader, whatever you do now will be done to you also

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by amnestylaw1(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2014
And see me o, the last time I went home, common 5000 euro that I brought with me, I had to fill the whole paperwork in the world as if I was importing. Someone is even using jetliner to fetch money from one country to another.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by KLEINBASS: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2014
What most of you are failing to understand is in south africa such cases are investigated by state bodies which on the other hand are independent
from the government. any government official who try to stand in the way of investigation of irregular activities can be charged with charges of defeating the hand of justice including the president a and one last thing in south africa there is freedom to access any information so is not easy to hide such from media as they will have to go through courts and give reasons why they want to hide such information. in short in south africa there is proper legal channels to follow and we don't use the word diplomatic 'what ever' to hide criminal activities.(mind my grammar am afrikaans speaker who prefer to use afrikaans)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Ghost01(m): 7:23am On Sep 19, 2014
Thieves everywhere--in churches, in public offices, in markets...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Ajinoride(m): 7:23am On Sep 19, 2014
it is very obvious that the average nigerian does not understnd what is going on. the government is facing a lot of hard times for not compromising their stand on issues like gay legit etc. every reasonable govt will do everything possible to make things work.
cole265: All this is becoming too funny and shameful to comprehend. What a fall!...Nigeria see thy self in the hands of rival SA. what a laughing stuck they've made us. N.delta guys will not stop to amaze me.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by mencade5(m): 7:24am On Sep 19, 2014
1stola: of cause!
After all, Jacob is not as Stúpid as Jona.
of cause? Is this not gbagauns?
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Peaceuntou: 7:26am On Sep 19, 2014
I only read little of the message because am tired of "NIGERIA LIES".But I have this question,why should Pastor's Jet be used for arms? I think it should be for evangelism or preaching in order to win souls that are PERISHING.
Military Jet should be used in transporting arms for a Nation.Although military is corrupt base on the issue of BOKO HARAM,but arms shouldn't be in the hand of "Pastor". In fact there are lots in this so call BLACK NIGERIA.I have a lot to say but would these have impact on them.O that reminds me of "WHO IS FOOLING WHO",or if I may put it in this way WHERE ARE WE GOING............I think what is happening today is a result of accumulation of EVILS or LIES that our PAST GOVERNMENT have sown.
God will help us.AMEN!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Brai777(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2014
Chai, there is God ooooo.

Na so Naija go forfeit $9.3 million cash to South African government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2014
let's look at this case from another angle. is there not a possibility that the whole thing was legitimate? they might actually have wanted to purchase arms without passing through all the legalities associated with arms transfer and the time that would be expended on such legalities given that the military are in dire need of such hardware.
on the other hand, it could be that they're trying to launder the money. its really confusing, after all they've laundered much higher sums than this without getting caught so I don't think a small amount as this would be too much for them to steal.
think am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2014
chigozisky01: so SA don get liver to freeze naija moni baa. Hey make una remmember how much mtn dey make ooo.
U think say Zuma clueless like Jona abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by hakz(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by mimi24grt(f): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2014
Hmmmm !! Statement upon statement
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by mustymatic(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2014
We Muslims of Nigeria have to unite in
order to fight the war that is being waged
on us by our open enemy. We have been
under persecution for long and at the same
time we are tagged as terrorists.
In the interest of patriotic Nigerians that
these Muslim community is, answer must
be provided to these questions?
(1) Was Pastor Ayo authorised by FAAN/
NCAA to operate commericial/charter
flights with his Private Jet? Remember the
NCAA rule that those with Private Jets can only carry family and riends; but not for commercial purposes.
(2) Since it was a commercial charter, was
the FAAN appropriately notified before take
off from Nigeria?
(3) How was the $10 million loaded on that
flight without clearance from CBN or was
the insider who wires money to BH the
same person who facilitated the movement
of such huge amount?
(4) What were those weapons meant for
and why the illegal purchase?
t is a pity that thousands of Nigerian
Muslims are ill-informed. It is high time we
educate ourselves to form a common fronts
against the enemies of islam the Fanatical
Christians ( Although we believe there are
moderate ones) and their judo-zionist
allies .They are terrorist of the highest
order as it's now been revealed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by haconjy(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2014
SA is western pet, the country has being against Nigeria all this while, now i know that Nigeria cant be compare to another country in Africa, all Africa Country hate Nigeria. And that is while Nigeria needs to come out without the help of any country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2014
NO MATTER HOW WE TRY TO HIDE THE TRUTH IT WILL SURELY SHOW UP ONE DAY

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2014
texazzpete:

I honestly think you're a sheep.

Go read the OP again and the brilliant arguments from the South African agency and come back to tell us this is a legitimate deal.
why must u insult someone jus because he/she takes a different stand from yours?? Everyone is entitle to his/her opinion. If you dont respect that,then, you've got a serious problem.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2014
liberty300: yes. After people would be wondering why Linda is richer than seun. @least,linda doesn't let hate foster in her site. Nairalnaders are filled with bitter,vile sociopaths
I tink ur fada is a gateman to one of jona's relatives? Cant u be objective for once? As d houseflies do, must u folow d corpse into d grave?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by severee(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2014
Nigerian gov't explanation unacceptable?
grin abi SA una wan #TasteTheMoney just ask don't be shy there's more where that came from
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Usman212s: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2014
pastor ayo is definately the shekau in disguise we're looking for....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by KLEINBASS: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2014
dnt forget the same guys who who are investigating this case are the same guys who zuma still have to fight them in court over his own separate arms deal corruption. if zuma cnt sweep his own arms deal cases do u thnk he can do it for nigeria over night.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by ofala(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2014
When are we going to "chase" these criminals out of our leadership positions?

We are yet to hear the last from these but from.........point of view...so much lies, so much deceit and they were caught pants down this time.

May this not be swept under the rug just like many incidences like this...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by haconjy(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2014
Now i see reasons why lindaikeji is making more money than NL. Seun needs to change its registration procedure. There are so many unreasonable people here. They are only here to abuse anyone they hate. They have noting reasonable to say. This site shows truly what we are in Nigeria. Graduates with less thinking will surely says out of what he or she is. Seun, create another rules and regulation so that there would be better thinking and reasonable people here.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by chucky234(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2014
Pinnacle of incompetence, GEJ falling hand since 1800.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by bamvik(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2014
Wow! 0ver 13billion naira to procure arms? Well #SA BRING BACK OUR MONEY#
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2014
haconjy: South Africa is an ingratite. Nigeria has done so many for this country even in a wrong way during the fight for their independent. Now they are putting some people in the Nigeria Northern into problem by not releasing the money for arm procurement.

Mind you, stop mentioning CAN president into this issues. This man does not deny it that his let was use still you use all sort of abusive words, remember he is old enough to be your father, even your father's father. Respect your elder irrespective of his or her bad behaviour. Respect is reciprocal, remember your time comes soon for you to become a leader, whatever you do now will be done to you also
u r not ready. mind u dats hw boko haram get equipt

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2014
mustymatic: [size=13pt]We Muslims of Nigeria have to unite in
order to fight the war that is being waged
on us by our open enemy[/size].
We have been
under persecution for long and at the same
time we are tagged as terrorists.
In the interest of patriotic Nigerians that
these Muslim community is, answer must
be provided to these questions?
(1) Was Pastor Ayo authorised by FAAN/
NCAA to operate commericial/charter
flights with his Private Jet? Remember the
NCAA rule that those with Private Jets can only carry family and riends; but not for commercial purposes.
(2) Since it was a commercial charter, was
the FAAN appropriately notified before take
off from Nigeria?

Boko sypanthiser planning on ruining Ayo, you people won't succeed, this is the motive for you people's anger.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by epidi(m): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2014
haconjy: South Africa is an ingratite. Nigeria has done so many for this country even in a wrong way during the fight for their independent. Now they are putting some people in the Nigeria Northern into problem by not releasing the money for arm procurement.

I wonder when people like you will put tribe and sentiment apart and deal with the real issue.Jonathan and his brother put themselves in a spot in international community and you are talking about how you help SA to fight for freedom.An elder that refused to respect himself will be ridiculed by dregs of the society.They all need to cover their faces in shame they are disgrace to this great nation.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Ryabcool(m): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2014
Rawshal: E jor ntori olohun,ta la se ni 9ja yii?
Ti ko ba ti ku,eje ka lo bee;abiii.
Y nigeria all d time?
Is dis d best set of people dan can lead in dis country?
I can't till nxt electn even thou it won't b count.
Who can save us in dis country nur?bcus I don tired...hahahahaahahahahaahahaa
please, where did you get your education? I'm really impressed with your use of grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by KLEINBASS: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2014
but from analyzing the comments on nairaland i came to conclusion that Nigeria doesn't have institutes that investigate and prosecute cases where government and there international counterparts are breaking the law using the power that comes with there seat in the name of national interest.so that's not the case in suid-afrika

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari / Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding / Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.