Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? (45623 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Charles4075: I'll be back later to comment
passing by with this agbada lol
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
guilty of all vizkiz is my boss at work and we are dating
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Tekzyflex(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dated my student wen I was a cooper.

1 Like

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Luminary1(f): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
CONFESSION TIME shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by farano(f): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
xymmie01: Me don date all, even d one way no dey d list....
So u don date married woman before? shocked Someone gonna or is dating your wife tongue
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by nellyelitz(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
chipatra: Me don date all O
wetin u dey do?
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
2, 4, 5
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by sulmeza(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Only 10 nd 3 luks lyk a taboo 2 me....i c ntn wrng in odas,so far it's mutual...wich it is

1 Like

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by kcreal(f): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
omicron: I was expecting to see things like DATING ONE'S BROTHER, COUSIN OR A LIL KID!
None of what OP posted is a taboo in any sense.

Same here
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
But I've dated everyone on the list...

How is it a Taboo when we had the best moments of our Life's together.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Emmaesty(f): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Is 10years difference too much?
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmm madam date all
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by clubone05: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Only 10....the rest seems quite doable. grin
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by dorocent(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
my departmental gal. still holdinig on to her like my bible wink wink wink

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Iffffffy(f): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Guilty of all except 1&2... That of a sibling's friend got really messy
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2014

rozzay:
I been think say na only me

Are you sisters shocked ? Birds of same feathers ......
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Iamoilprince(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Am guilty of almost all except 3rd and the last! cool
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by joe4christ(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
murphybo: guilty of all except No 1.

Including dating your causin, as in relative (Either far or close relative) huh
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
None so far but really, what's the big deal in dating an ex's friend?
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
A friend/ co- worker.. .Biggest mistake of my life.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Jerryolumide(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
DSuperWoman: Here are the ten taboo relationships that may cause people to raise an eyebrow. Who have you dated that his “taboo”?

1.Your boss.

It is often deemed as unprofessional but I have seen situations where romance does bloom because you can’t avoid love but they kept it professional and one of the parties involved found another job.

2.A co-worker.

Pretty the same as dating your boss

3. Someone who’s already married.
I personally don't think I'm cool with taking someone's man... Many fishes in the river

4. Someone a lot older or a lot younger.
I think it is a matter of the personal preference. If you are young at heart you may do better with someone younger and if you're a gold-digger you might want an older pot belly man lol kidding but seriously its a matter of the heart.

5. Someone outside your religion.
Well I think its depends on how deep you are in your religion cause when you get to the point where your religion becomes your personality then your partner won't be disagreeing with just your religion but your personality

6. A Lecturer
Em mm no comment.

7. Your lawyer
He knows all your secrets

8. A friend’s ex, or an ex’s friend.
Isn’t there a code for this ? Is it ever OK?

9. A friend’s sibling.
I think this can go both ways. If it works out you get your best friend as your brother or sister. If it goes bad…it really goes bad!

10. The step-relative. As in a step-brother or step-sister.
They aren’t technically a blood relative so is it really wrong?

http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2013/12/taboo-relationships.html?m=1
sorry to say o, this is a very stupid post. Worse part it's on the front page #JustSpeakingMyMindNoBeefIntended
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Coldfeet(f): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Guilty of 1-9! Haven't done number 10 maybe cos I don't have a step brotherwink

3 Likes

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by lepasharon(f): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Housemate should be on the list
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Jerryolumide(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
DSuperWoman: Here are the ten taboo relationships that may cause people to raise an eyebrow. Who have you dated that his “taboo”?

1.Your boss.

It is often deemed as unprofessional but I have seen situations where romance does bloom because you can’t avoid love but they kept it professional and one of the parties involved found another job.

2.A co-worker.

Pretty the same as dating your boss

3. Someone who’s already married.
I personally don't think I'm cool with taking someone's man... Many fishes in the river

4. Someone a lot older or a lot younger.
I think it is a matter of the personal preference. If you are young at heart you may do better with someone younger and if you're a gold-digger you might want an older pot belly man lol kidding but seriously its a matter of the heart.

5. Someone outside your religion.
Well I think its depends on how deep you are in your religion cause when you get to the point where your religion becomes your personality then your partner won't be disagreeing with just your religion but your personality

6. A Lecturer
Em mm no comment.

7. Your lawyer
He knows all your secrets

8. A friend’s ex, or an ex’s friend.
Isn’t there a code for this ? Is it ever OK?

9. A friend’s sibling.
I think this can go both ways. If it works out you get your best friend as your brother or sister. If it goes bad…it really goes bad!

10. The step-relative. As in a step-brother or step-sister.
They aren’t technically a blood relative so is it really wrong?

http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2013/12/taboo-relationships.html?m=1
sorry to say o, this is a very stupid post. Worse part it's on the front page #JustSpeakingMyMindNoBeefIntended.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Like radioactive dating?
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by nenny(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
dorocent: my departmental gal. still holdinig on to her like my bible wink wink wink
You didn't have to post get picture.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by mascot87(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Love cuts across all boundaries jorr. Once u truly fall in love, it could be anybody, anywhere,anyhow. Love does not know tribe, religion, who u are or who u aren't. So this thread is crap & their is no taboo in any of the mentioned kind of dating.

2 Likes

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by themmydhayhor(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by moscobabs(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
U forget to mention ur friend son or daughter

1 Like

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
I once knew a girl who was dating her cousin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.