Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? (45619 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Coldfeet: Guilty of 1-9! Haven't done number 10 maybe cos I don't have a step brotherwink
And you say you've got cold feet

1 Like

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chipatra: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
1stola:

I guess that's why your faces looks brighter than your future cheesy
What goes around...
ONE DAY, UNA TOO GO MARRY AND YOUNGER GIRLS WON'T ALLOW UNA HUSBAND TO REST.
my future dey bright. Me go dey support am with condom
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by 1stola: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
chipatra: my future dey bright. Me go dey support am with condom
OK
best of luck dear.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chipatra: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

Its a lie joor
grin grin grin
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Coldfeet(f): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
neoapocalypse:
Literary yes I do! Idiomatically no I don't.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Coldfeet(f): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
neoapocalypse:
Literary yes I do! Idiomatically no I don't. cool
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chipatra: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
ffo:
How many guys have you dated in the last 3 years??
abeg O! dis question na handshake wey don dey reach elbow O!
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chipatra: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
neoapocalypse:

I cut cap for you my sister
grin grin grin
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chipatra: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
1stola:
OK
best of luck dear.
thanks
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Fourwinds: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
no 3. dat girl stupid she tell me say she single.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
chipatra: grin grin grin

We have to add another taboo to your list which is a Nairalander and I'm up for the task
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by nellyelitz(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
chipatra: wetin u think say I dey do?
u want hear from my tiny mouth grin?
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by jauntty: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op...u 4got to add that ' A DOCTOR MUST NEVER DATE HIS PATIENT '.......but btw Dats d only taboo I have committed tho.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=Baddestguyp] this is not funny. you've posted this on about 6 different threads[/quote ] grin
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Savigne(f): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
2 and 4
I see nothing wrong in dating a coworker as long as both parties can be matured about it....If you find your missing rib for working place so make you nor date am?
As for number 4 I wont call it dating sha ooooo it was kind of a weird relationship...I learnt alot from it too....
Ps;If you aint gonna make sense dont quote me
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Toks2008(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Fourwinds: no 3. dat girl stupid she tell me say she single.
Dating a married lady is the fastest way to the grave.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by bioduneberry(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
chipatra: Me don date all O

shocked shocked shocked
Only you *sighs*
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Fourwinds: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Toks2008:
Dating a married lady is the fastest way to the grave.
very true. I was mad at her when I found out. I ended d relationship immediately.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by ubanuel: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
This can't be a taboo provided you and the person agreed, consent and maturity is the key thing.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by emmy02(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: i had a date with someone who's not the same religion with me, and i don't see it as a taboo.
Me too..

U look good missB
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by xymmie01: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
farano: So u don date married woman before? shocked Someone gonna or is dating your wife tongue
I b kno kno oooooo, na later I discovered oooooo......
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by nnabruno(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Number 8,am on it, nd am afred cus, i dnt knw wat to do
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by HARDDON: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: i had a date with someone who's not the same religion with me, and i don't see it as a taboo.

How did it go?

Do u know how it feels for both parties not to be on same frequency in religion?

N what sorts of confusion do u wano born them kids into?

The monkey n gorilla may claim ONENESS, but the Monkey is monkey n gorilla, gorilla.

I have heard stories up north where a Christian guy was set up by his own moslem brother to be murdered during d religious crises . Never be unequally yorked. There ain't no biz btw light n darkness.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by deebsman1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Girl mother from same family house with guys dad (yoruba settings).........taboo or not taboo
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by bitterpenis(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
2, 3, 4, 5 and 10
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by tunde1200(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Edusouls(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Most young girls from the time they re 15 to 25yrs, would have surely dated all of the above, or at least 65% of the above! Cos girls can date anything datable, if monkeys can offer money many will date happily..
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
ollah1:

Are you sisters shocked ? Birds of same feathers ......
Birds of a feather....
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
No. 9 is not a taboo joor......My wife is my friends siblings, she is a sister, friend, lover, mother and wife.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chipatra: 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
neoapocalypse:

We have to add another taboo to your list which is a Nairalander and I'm up for the task
haba! If na that one, we get dem plenty wey don do am. I sabi person wey im babe leave am for a Nairalander
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by ComradeTY(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. / How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.