Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? (45768 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Crystalsemerald(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Baddestguyp: this is not funny. you've posted this on about 6 different threads
. I think you ought to know em type by now.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Pennywise(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
If they were all taboo a lot of people on NL will be dead. There is only so much taboo a man can flout and hope to survive.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
AriDsexy:
So even if u av d "best moments" with ur sister,its not a taboo,just asking bro?

How can it be Taboo? She's my sister for Pete's sake.
Dating is different from fvcking. I hope you know that.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Adeyinka123: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Na GOD go help me sha! So all these na Taboo? Normal thing.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by piagetskinner(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
lepasharon: Housemate should be on the list
BUsTED!

1 Like

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nostalgia21(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
my present girlfriend is actually 2 years older. is that too much?
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Dolcilicious(f): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
I always find myself in num 5...no matter how hard i try smiley.

A neighbour is also a relationship taboo
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
None cool
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Henrick007: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
my landlord's daughter
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by fightforchange1(f): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
No. 5
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Legendoscar2: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
folarintyrese: What a question but I ll still go ahead and list my experience

1) My manager and her deputy, later backfire but I ve already done justice to both sides but eventually sent packing from d job and luckily I got a better job- Destiny 4 u babe.

2) Far younger - she was running after my youngest sibling but my little brother was behaving like a pastor and I decided to take her in and get justice done.

3) Far older- Nigerian version- approached her, she said all sort of bad things to me cos she knows that she is far older than me but fate later caught up with us in our first year in School. She was one those that sat for WAEC 10 times before gaining admission which led to our meeting during our departmental registration in my first year in School and justice was equally done. However, I live in western world now and it's a norm here. No big deal.

We r just friends, no relationship pls cos I have a boyfriend(friendzoning me to their peril), my response to this sentence then was, no shaking. We don't necessarily need to date but always end up getting justice done in stylish and friendly manner wt that seductive skill.

4) My first cousin, we met in one of those extra mural classes in town unknown to us that we r cousin. Truth was later revealed. They started gathering family meeting after d discovery so as to bring all d children in d family together.

5) Ex but married, respect their homes and I wouldn't want to talk about that.

6) Neighbours- keeping you busy while submitting application for jobs here and there.

7) white girls- very loyal and loving ladies but too clingy.

Finally, Church members. Don't dull yourself by allowing any of them to attach herself to you. Make it clear that you would not want your pastor to know that you r dating, that ll give u access to nail one to three simultaneously.

Friends' Neighbours- this was like a contract between my badh friends and myself back in d days. They ll give me all d info about d hottest girls in their neighbourhood. Those girls who r too pompous to their local guys and I ll step in as an new guy in d bloc. Loads of records were broken then. I broke a lot records on behalf of my friends then but I was young, naive and ignorant then.

What a life experiences! !!!!

I have three daughters now.

However, I am a retireeeeeee now and God bless me.

Hmmmm...should be tied to a stake....no, stripped bare.....skinned....ok we leave you for God's mercy...habaaa shocked shocked shocked
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by AriDsexy(f): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
TrollMan:

How can it be Taboo? She's my sister for Pete's sake.
Dating is different from fvcking. I hope you know that.
Ok boss,I didn't understand ur meaning of "best moment",dt was why I asked.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by zinny01: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
chemystery: chai! Even married man?
so what is wrong in date a married man infact am currently dating a married nd he is so sweet
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by dipo2much(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dated an Indian. Initially just wanted to get some but eventually I fell in love. When reality set and she wanted out (indians don't marry blacks), shit hit me hard.

Good while it lasted
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
AriDsexy:
Ok boss,I didn't understand ur meaning of "best moment",dt was why I asked.

Hun? Sweets. I'm not your Boss.
You are making me feel bossy. I don't like the feeling. Sweets.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by gebest: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
I have done almost all i no go lie.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by AriDsexy(f): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
TrollMan:

Hun? Sweets. I'm not your Boss.
You are making me feel bossy. I don't like the feeling. Sweets.
Ok then grin
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by dre11(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
chipatra: Me don date all O

Its a lie joor
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by adanny01(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
I went out with first cousins but at different times. They are both not aware till today that they have been with the same guy.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by bokoarerams: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
DSuperWoman: Here are the ten taboo relationships that may cause people to raise an eyebrow. Who have you dated that his “taboo”?

1.Your boss.

It is often deemed as unprofessional but I have seen situations where romance does bloom because you can’t avoid love but they kept it professional and one of the parties involved found another job.

2.A co-worker.

Pretty the same as dating your boss

3. Someone who’s already married.
I personally don't think I'm cool with taking someone's man... Many fishes in the river

4. Someone a lot older or a lot younger.
I think it is a matter of the personal preference. If you are young at heart you may do better with someone younger and if you're a gold-digger you might want an older pot belly man lol kidding but seriously its a matter of the heart.

5. Someone outside your religion.
Well I think its depends on how deep you are in your religion cause when you get to the point where your religion becomes your personality then your partner won't be disagreeing with just your religion but your personality

6. A Lecturer
Em mm no comment.

7. Your lawyer
He knows all your secrets

8. A friend’s ex, or an ex’s friend.
Isn’t there a code for this ? Is it ever OK?

9. A friend’s sibling.
I think this can go both ways. If it works out you get your best friend as your brother or sister. If it goes bad…it really goes bad!

10. The step-relative. As in a step-brother or step-sister.
They aren’t technically a blood relative so is it really wrong?
None
http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2013/12/taboo-relationships.html?m=1
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
none of the afore mentioned watsoever. #BeautifulSadLife
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Missmossy(f): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmm i don't see much of a taboo here.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Timijo(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
DSuperWoman: Here are the ten taboo relationships that may cause people to raise an eyebrow. Who have you dated that his “taboo”?

1.Your boss.

It is often deemed as unprofessional but I have seen situations where romance does bloom because you can’t avoid love but they kept it professional and one of the parties involved found another job.

2.A co-worker.

Pretty the same as dating your boss

3. Someone who’s already married.
I personally don't think I'm cool with taking someone's man... Many fishes in the river

4. Someone a lot older or a lot younger.
I think it is a matter of the personal preference. If you are young at heart you may do better with someone younger and if you're a gold-digger you might want an older pot belly man lol kidding but seriously its a matter of the heart.

5. Someone outside your religion.
Well I think its depends on how deep you are in your religion cause when you get to the point where your religion becomes your personality then your partner won't be disagreeing with just your religion but your personality

6. A Lecturer
Em mm no comment.

7. Your lawyer
He knows all your secrets

8. A friend’s ex, or an ex’s friend.
Isn’t there a code for this ? Is it ever OK?

9. A friend’s sibling.
I think this can go both ways. If it works out you get your best friend as your brother or sister. If it goes bad…it really goes bad!

10. The step-relative. As in a step-brother or step-sister.
They aren’t technically a blood relative so is it really wrong?

http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2013/12/taboo-relationships.html?m=1
You no want make people marry bah. Anyway, borrow me dat ur nokia 3310 bluetooth hardware.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by ffo(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
How many guys have you dated in the last 3 years??
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chipatra: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
nellyelitz: wetin u dey do?
wetin u think say I dey do?
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2014

I cut cap for you my sister
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chipatra: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
OkekeOnyi:
Hmmm madam date all
yes O! I full ground
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chipatra: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
ollah1:

Are you sisters shocked ? Birds of same feathers ......
na bird of d same feathers we be
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by ffo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
rozzay:
I been think say na only me
How many guys have you dated in the last 3 years??
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chipatra: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
zyzxx: u must be joking cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
no joke 4 dis one O
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by geophyscist: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
rozzay:
I been think say na only me
rozzay u be area mama.small small oohh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help / Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.