Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? (45759 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by nickz(m): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Someone younger than......
Been there done that sad angry
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
chipatra: yes O! I full ground
For ur mind
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by dadoctore(m): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
2,4,5,8,9...And I'd do em all over again wink
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by sage2(m): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
chipatra: Me don date all O
rozzay: I been think say na only me

You bches sure have been around the cocks.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by sage2(m): 12:08am On Sep 21, 2014
kcreal:

Same here

Owerri babe, right?
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 21, 2014
DSuperWoman: Here are the ten taboo relationships that may cause people to raise an eyebrow. Who have you dated that his “taboo”?

1.Your boss.

It is often deemed as unprofessional but I have seen situations where romance does bloom because you can’t avoid love but they kept it professional and one of the parties involved found another job.

2.A co-worker.

Pretty the same as dating your boss

3. Someone who’s already married.
I personally don't think I'm cool with taking someone's man... Many fishes in the river

4. Someone a lot older or a lot younger.
I think it is a matter of the personal preference. If you are young at heart you may do better with someone younger and if you're a gold-digger you might want an older pot belly man lol kidding but seriously its a matter of the heart.

5. Someone outside your religion.
Well I think its depends on how deep you are in your religion cause when you get to the point where your religion becomes your personality then your partner won't be disagreeing with just your religion but your personality

6. A Lecturer
Em mm no comment.

7. Your lawyer
He knows all your secrets

8. A friend’s ex, or an ex’s friend.
Isn’t there a code for this ? Is it ever OK?

9. A friend’s sibling.
I think this can go both ways. If it works out you get your best friend as your brother or sister. If it goes bad…it really goes bad!

10. The step-relative. As in a step-brother or step-sister.
They aren’t technically a blood relative so is it really wrong?

http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2013/12/taboo-relationships.html?m=1

There's none I can't date. All are dateable to me except (10)half sister. As for (6)lecturer and (7)lawyer ..if they're are female then we can get going. I have dated a sugar mum b4. They knw d rulez better than young girls
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chronique(m): 12:53am On Sep 21, 2014
No 5. And truly,when we part ways,one of my major reason for letting go,was her religion.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by tony9k: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2014
I know someone who is presently dating the mother of his son's wife. In fact they met at the wedding of his son and daughter in law. They are not Nigerians though and don't live in Naija.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2014
HARDDON:

How did it go?

Do u know how it feels for both parties not to be on same frequency in religion?

N what sorts of confusion do u wano born them kids into?

The monkey n gorilla may claim ONENESS, but the Monkey is monkey n gorilla, gorilla.

I have heard stories up north where a Christian guy was set up by his own moslem brother to be murdered during d religious crises . Never be unequally yorked. There ain't no biz btw light n darkness.
it went well, and i learnt alot. You know muslims, Men can marry A christian woman. But Christian men hardly marry muslim women, though that's one of the Islamic law. But some of them don't stick to the rules. I've seen muslim women marry christian men and their parents supported fully and they are still fine. Even my muslim date's aunt married a delta igbo who's a christian, and they have grown up kids who are purely Christians. So i don't see it has a taboo. We are not dating any longer though. But i don't see it as a taboo.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2014
chipatra: haba! If na that one, we get dem plenty wey don do am. I sabi person wey im babe leave am for a Nairalander

Chai dearis god ooo
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by ffo(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2014
chipatra: abeg O! dis question na handshake wey don dey reach elbow O!
mayb i shld guess since u hv dated all d categories.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by suregurl(f): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2014
Baddestguyp: this is not funny. you've posted this on about 6 different threads
very true
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by joe4christ(m): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2014
IyfeNamikaze: I once knew a girl who was dating her cousin undecided

Well, it's not new anymore, my recent Ex fell inlove with her cousin bro and still claim to love us both, she later accepted his proposal and they were dating cos according to her (Being a muslim) her religion permits it.
So as a gentle man of which i am, i kindly walked away from her life and today i'm damn happy i did cos i am currently with someone far better than her who loves and adore me with her life...
Cousin-dating is an abomination to me, and i'm glad i disassociate myself from such abomination...

2 Likes

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by tonjeola(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2014
rozzay:
I been think say na only me
that was y u refused to comment first, waiting another to do b4 u did?
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by tonjeola(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2014
u be m or f?
if u be m; 1 tin involve, but, if u be f; na wahala!
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Samsonklin(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2014
Do you know ur HIV status?
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Samsonklin(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2014
rozzay:
I been think say na only me
You too, have u checked ur HIV status?
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2014
DSuperWoman: Here are the ten taboo relationships that may cause people to raise an eyebrow. Who have you dated that his “taboo”?

1.Your boss.

It is often deemed as unprofessional but I have seen situations where romance does bloom because you can’t avoid love but they kept it professional and one of the parties involved found another job.

2.A co-worker.

Pretty the same as dating your boss

3. Someone who’s already married.
I personally don't think I'm cool with taking someone's man... Many fishes in the river

4. Someone a lot older or a lot younger.
I think it is a matter of the personal preference. If you are young at heart you may do better with someone younger and if you're a gold-digger you might want an older pot belly man lol kidding but seriously its a matter of the heart.

5. Someone outside your religion.
Well I think its depends on how deep you are in your religion cause when you get to the point where your religion becomes your personality then your partner won't be disagreeing with just your religion but your personality

6. A Lecturer
Em mm no comment.

7. Your lawyer
He knows all your secrets

8. A friend’s ex, or an ex’s friend.
Isn’t there a code for this ? Is it ever OK?

9. A friend’s sibling.
I think this can go both ways. If it works out you get your best friend as your brother or sister. If it goes bad…it really goes bad!

10. The step-relative. As in a step-brother or step-sister.
They aren’t technically a blood relative so is it really wrong?

http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2013/12/taboo-relationships.html?m=1
2,3,4,5,6,8,9....although for number 3, she was 3weeks away from tying the knot. Where's epathra
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by HARDDON: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2014
missberrypop5: it went well, and i learnt alot. You know muslims, Men can marry A christian woman. But Christian men hardly marry muslim women, though that's one of the Islamic law. But some of them don't stick to the rules. I've seen muslim women marry christian men and their parents supported fully and they are still fine. Even my muslim date's aunt married a delta igbo who's a christian, and they have grown up kids who are purely Christians. So i don't see it has a taboo. We are not dating any longer though. But i don't see it as a taboo.

Thank God u came out unhurt... There r a lot of things involved dear.
N for couples not to hv same faith is just wrong.... How can one be praying for the family to proper n d other is busy sacrificing rams to some ....... When it is expressly stated "he is a jealous God?"
How can d family grow? How can prayers be answered?
Having Christian marriage is stress enough let alone combining religions!

U learn to love in church, they teach them other stuffs across d street .
Be not unequally yoked. It is expresly stated in d bible. This is not Bout logic , what u feel its right or wrong .

Peace
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chipatra: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
tonjeola:
u be m or f?
if u be m; 1 tin involve, but, if u be f; na wahala!
I get 3rd leg, wetin b dey 1 tin wey dey involve?
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chipatra: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Samsonklin:
Do you know ur HIV status?
I fit give u enough lectures on HIV/AIDS. U wey dey comment, u sabi ur HIV status?
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Epathra(f): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Why A̶̲̥̅♏ I not surprised @ Ʊя̩̥̊ confession? Only no 5 for ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥. U δ☺̣̣̥̇ŋ return from Ʊя̩̥̊ self imposed exile
FeverRay: 2,3,4,5,6,8,9....although for number 3, she was 3weeks away from tying the knot. Where's epathra
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by xenaxena(f): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Reliqion in a married isn't taboo.....I don't think I holy reach dah level
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Chinoble(f): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
freshness2020: I have not fallen into any of this category (no be me holy pass sha!). The religion though does not form as a taboo in whatever way one can see it..
happy birthday....

1 Like

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by freshness2020: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chinoble:
happy birthday....
Thanks a million dearie!
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Chinoble(f): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
freshness2020:
Thanks a million dearie!
u wlcm.......btw, keep my cake o
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by freshness2020: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chinoble:
u wlcm.......btw, keep my cake o
I will... but the problem is that u'r not anywhere by!
Or there could be other means! Lol!
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by kathryn24(f): 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
4,5 and 9
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by nickishire: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Al dis are no big deal...Had a friend who dated her boyfriend's father
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by beautyriv: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dnt have lot of history of dates
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
Epathra: Why A̶̲̥̅♏ I not surprised @ Ʊя̩̥̊ confession? Only no 5 for ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥. U δ☺̣̣̥̇ŋ return from Ʊя̩̥̊ self imposed exile
oh,u eventually dated Abdulrasheed nd u ddnt tell me. God aff catch u. It wasn't an exile, I was on sabbatical
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by cyzor(f): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
I've done No 2 and it ain't funny. Co worker break ups are soo stressful especially if one partner wants out n d other does not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deleted / Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.