Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? (92446 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by razzydoo(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
See her mumu english sef...does it worth it?? And you're opening your mouth to say he's broke. The guy even dey try sef as hin date you...does it worth it??

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
chester47: you gat money don't you? I bet your dad can't afford sending you out to Ghana talk more of Europe.. bet you don't have enough yo even travel around Nigeria
see this stupid empty vessel that called himself doctor.if you are a doctor you won't have time exchanging words with a Lady,it really shows you are of them broke guys who live lowlife and struggling to survive in Ukraine **spits on you

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
razzydoo: See her mumu english sef...does it worth it?? And you're opening your mouth to say he's broke. The guy even dey try sef as hin date you...does it worth it??
I guess you are one of those that finished frm uncompleted public primary and secondary school. If 'does it worth it' is wrong, 'do it worth it' is correct right? Broke ass nigga!
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by razzydoo(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
OlamiB:
I guess you are one of those that finished frm uncompleted public primary and secondary school. If 'does it worth it' is wrong, 'do it worth it' is correct right? Broke ass nigga!
chai!! You don't even know the correct alternative...if you know me, well...lemme say no more. Peace.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by sevantex(m): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
"Is it worth it" nt does it worth it....., My take is.,both parties shuld be an asset to eachother meaning both shuld be independnt to a good extent so both can always give each other a treat..,Broke relationship aint pretty so both shuld contribute to make it sweet nd interesting!
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by sharon395(f): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Guys havin a gf means u can take kia of her wit d little u ve,luv is about sharin if u are broke find a gf dat luvs u lik dat nd nt a gal dat wil ask u 4 3k for her cream nd u wil tell her 2 use vasline.guy tak ur broke ass home

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by stanprexy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Krak: So ladies cant work for themselves and make money again. Why must you always depend fully on your boyfriends or husbands?

The husbands are met to provide for their wives and children. Don't know about boyfriends though.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
prettythicksme: because I said the truth rightwhy do you put your bb pin on Nairaland
I support quiverbox
You sound like one cheap girl angry
I am sure u feed on men, that is y money means so much to u.
What has her bb pin got to do with this matter. Some people just want to make new friends, but i am sure u cant understand that cos u will only display ur own contacts so u can fish men for their money. It's not hard to know girls who are hungry. Shio
So far a guy truely loves a girl and he is not into it for sex. I dont see y broke guys should not have dates. By the way, a lot of these so called broke guys eventually become the rich guys low-life girls like you get wet for.

I love guys with sense of purpose and strong drive for success. Broke or rich.

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
QuiverBox:

So you hve se.x with your BF so that he can take care of your needs? Or take care of what he is fucking as u put it

Any lady that waits for a guy to take care of her needs is Lazy and Cheap.

#work for your money
Well put jare

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
OlamiB:
Smh
You just shot yourself in the foot.

The guy was right and you are wrong. It shld be, "is it worth it?"

Let ur own words judge you. undecided

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
I support quiverbox
You sound like one cheap girl angry
I am sure u feed on men, that is y money means so much to u.
What has her bb pin got to do with this matter. Some people just want to me new friends, but i am sure u cant understand cos u will only display ur contacts so u can fish men for their money. It's not hard to know girls who are hungry. Shio
So far a guy truely loves a girl and he is not into it for sex. I dont see y broke guys should not have dates. By the way, a lot of this so called broke guys eventually become the rich guys low-life girls get wet for.

I love guys with sense of purpose and strong drive for success. Broke or rich.
hey who are you don't you dare talk to me anyhow I am married and I am not jobless neither my husband is despite I am working my husband takes care of me even before we married I gat a good job and that doesn't mean he should not give me money I am just allergic to broke guys okay

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
prettythicksme: hey who are you don't you dare talk to me anyhow I am married and I am not jobless neither my husband is despite I am working my husband takes care of me even before we married I gat a good job and that doesn't mean he should not give me money I am just allergic to broke guys okay
What a question, "who am i?" undecided
If u are married, what is your problem with broke guys
Or what ur hubby is GIVING u is not enough?
Lol grin cool

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
What a question, "who am i?" undecided
If u are married, what is your problem with broke guys
Or what ur hubby is GIVING u is not enough?
Lol grin cool
nobody dare prettythicksme so watch your tongue girl
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Joshuadon: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
clingy women be like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Charles4075(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmmm.. Girls with their wahala again. Broke guys, settle with lesser guys the other day all because of iphone 6 wahala. Chai

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by colossal1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii broke guys they can bleep heaven yet they don't have money to take care of the thing they bleep.I have friend that date them so annoying
ur friends shud b grateful. thr som rich guyz out thr wu cannot service thr women properly. dis r tynz money cannot buy. at least ur friend's man iz makin up 4 wot he lacks financially.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by MissTeaseMe(f): 3:07am On Sep 22, 2014
prettythicksme: nobody dare prettythicksme so watch your tongue girl
Can see u are enjoying the attention. I know ur type.
Not replying u again cool
Enjoy ur life with ur poor husband and many paying bleepers. grin

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Am4obama(m): 4:41am On Sep 22, 2014
@missteateme, I sent you a mail kindly reply. Thank u
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 22, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Can see u are enjoying the attention. I know ur type.
Not replying u again cool
Enjoy ur life with ur poor husband and many paying bleepers. grin
so you are here insulting a grown married woman don't you have manners I can see one of them broke guys girlfriend because I don't know why you put the matter for head.you are insulting me why I am my husband is making Money and living happily instead of you to search for a good guy.say no to broke guys and stop hating okay
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 22, 2014
colossal1: ur friends shud b grateful. thr som rich guyz out thr wu cannot service thr women properly. dis r tynz money cannot buy. at least ur friend's man iz makin up 4 wot he lacks financially.
I all I know is that they should try combine the too together everything will works out fine.***team say no to broke guys
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by zubby29(m): 5:58am On Sep 22, 2014
Lily4star: Now everyone knows your bf is broke undecided, why you dey fall em hand for public nah.

You weren't forced into the relationship and you sef know he doesn't ve, as long as you both understand eachother, and you sound like a babe that cares about what friends say about your relationshipn infact you listen to advice from friends a lot, stop comparing jor. Since you say he has a bright future e go better, support him, encourage him and pray for him as well too. Stop bringing your relationship in public for people to ve something to talk about. Now get ready for the rest things others ll say, I trust Nl
Comments Loading... 99%.

This is pure mockery ooo I swear, now Imagine your bf sees this, he ll be like
ur parents train you well

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Mcbussy(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2014
prettythicksme: hisses at you in Spanish I am a working class lady tho

Okay,glad to hear dat...please do not dream of retiring young.its a stupid dream, even if ur married to Prince William grin
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2014
prettythicksme: so you are here insulting a grown married woman don't you have manners I can see one of them broke guys girlfriend because I don't know why you put the matter for head.you are insulting me why I am my husband is making Money and living happily instead of you to search for a good guy.say no to broke guys and stop hating okay

If for true true u don marry, den I pity d poor guy dats married to u, cos it will only take a mentally retarded punk to be married to som1 like u.

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2014
OlamiB:
how can you call a guy broke when your boyfriend is very poor that you're even complaining.I bet this guy you called poor is richer than your poor boyfriend

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2014
OlamiB:
To be rich is for your own sake! Won't Ɣ☺u be happy if Ɣ☺u r comfortable like wizkid, davido and all? Have most of all you want at ur command? Its not about your gf now, its about Ɣ☺u. What diff will it make if my bf is rich, it it will only make me happy cos m not in the relationship for money. Rich guys have asked me out but my answer remains NO because ur money is useless to me as far as am concerned. How many times do Ɣ☺u hear of mrs Dangote? Mrs Adenuga,....Ɣ☺u cn clearly see its all about ur comfort cool
equating Nigerian celebrities when you're not in their pocket? please call their girlfriends and ask them if there WizKids or David have bought them a house or a gold of 100k..don't just talk what you don't know. you will say you love the celebrities and not your guy.then go for them since there are the Richest.. people that still rent apartment to leave in just because they appear in television makes them rich?don't you know costumes are being hired?do you know the richest musician in the world is a blue singer he only get 8million us dollars and he is in us.in a single show.and he only highest performs not more than 4shows in a year that gives him the money. your sponsors has money too.you pay your manager. please learn to stop comparing .which Elton john for the past 30years has only gains 100million dollars on selling his music..for 30good years..now here where there is piracy in Nigeria. how can you make it.so don't compare

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2014
chester47: equating Nigerian celebrities when you're not in their pocket? please call their girlfriends and ask them if there WizKids or David have bought them a house or a gold of 100k..don't just talk what you don't know. you will say you love the celebrities and not your guy.then go for them since there are the Richest.. people that still rent apartment to leave in just because they appear in television makes them rich?don't you know costumes are being hired?do you know the richest musician in the world is a blue singer he only get 8million us dollars and he is in us.in a single show.and he only highest performs not more than 4shows in a year that gives him the money. your sponsors has money too.you pay your manager. please learn to stop comparing .which Elton john for the past 30years has only gains 100million dollars on selling his music..for 30good years..now here where there is piracy in Nigeria. how can you make it.so don't compare

Bros u rily nid to educate her. I even bin day try reason her mata until she bring in celebrities and dangote into d mata. Na iin I know say she don miss am.

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2014
3sha4lyf:

I think we misunderstood poster but then Guess what?! All these Mrs Okonjo, Mrs Omotola and Miss Genevieve and co, they'll NEVER DATE BROKE GUYS...Show me one SUCCESSFUL woman dat is dating/dated a broke guy into marriage and I'll show you several successful women who lived with well-to-do guys all thru their lives, one way or the other... that is not to say they depended on them... its just to add that a broke guy demotivates a hardworking girl...PERIOD!... BtW, this is my opinion, I very much respect your view and opinion albeit.
Yes am not in Nigeria but I am a Nigerian.you talk about Genevieve the celebrity don't you..and since she has been looking for the rich guy has she married yet?what about mercy johnson did she marry a rich guy?you're talking about Sanford please Google him and you see that his wife supported him when he was poor..he borrowed millions of money from banks to establish his businesses? if you have a boyfriend who goes to borrow for his future you'd say that the guy is too poor and that's why he is even borrowing..you said a rich girl will marry a rich guy?yes am a doctor am 24..do you think I will marry a lady who does not work at least my fellow medical doctor?so I should go and marry a poor lady right due to am rich..no way I will marry a rich and working class lady..I can't even marry a lawyer talk less of business women so you need to learn

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by 3sha4lyf: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2014
chester47: Yes am not in Nigeria but I am a Nigerian.you talk about Genevieve the celebrity don't you..and since she has been looking for the rich guy has she married yet?what about mercy johnson did she marry a rich guy?you're talking about Sanford please Google him and you see that his wife supported him when he was poor..he borrowed millions of money from banks to establish his businesses? if you have a boyfriend who goes to borrow for his future you'd say that the guy is too poor and that's why he is even borrowing..you said a rich girl will marry a rich guy?yes am a doctor am 24..do you think I will marry a lady who does not work at least my fellow medical doctor?so I should go and marry a poor lady right due to am rich..no way I will marry a rich and working class lady..I can't even marry a lawyer talk less of business women so you need to learn

Before you respond, please always visit "root-causes" and find out what led to what so you can make a direct response. I make this mistake as well so no hard feelings.

Poster says she ain't really looking for fame but "comfort" (if I'm correct), not necessarily her name out der but her guy's. And she cited Dangote's and Adenuga's wives Another poster responded that the likes of Okonjo, Ekwezili, Madubeke, Omotola, Genevive etc who maybe to her, are wealthy women who don't depend on their men's monies, if I'm correct. I quite agreed with the person but mentioned that even the likes of the names she mentioned, are not dating BROKE guys. Correct me if I'm wrong!!! Genevive, for example isn't, if she is dating at all, dating a broke guy... Mind you, that she's not married today doesn't make her less of a woman. Doesn't even mean she should lower her "standards" and date sum BROKE guy who'll make life different for her all cos she wanna marry. And FYI, mercy Johnson's hubby ain't a broke dude. He ain't poor ok. cheesy
Omotola's husband isn't a B guy. Okonjo's hubby isn't as well. So is Ekwezili. What does it go to say? Just like people assert that behind every successful man is a woman, behind every successful woman is a man. And that doesn't mean that it's the man that gave the woman money. I think there's verity in the saying that "birds of same feather flock together"... U just confirmed it too. Lol.
Lemme put it this way to u, if you are male, would you date a broke girl (however u define broke as)? Or, if your are female, would you date a broke guy?

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by MissTeaseMe(f): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2014
Am4obama: @missteateme, I sent you a mail kindly reply. Thank u
Ok, will do that now.

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Lily4star(f): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2014
zubby29: ur parents train you well

Lol, Thank you, i talk the way I take see am, the babe just wash the poor guy for public. Imagine what your reaction ll be like if your woman said this about you in public.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by shadelek(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
He is nt d one who gave birth to you so you should cast all your burdens upon him or else, he will be fed up with the relationship itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62