Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? (92476 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by ugwum007(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
whytepawn1: this is a silly write up. Take a look at your fingers and tell me what you see..

I won't like to answer that....
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by ak4God(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
snakebeat: Money is not everything but it's very important in any relationship. Broke guys should desist frm having babes, stop punishing someone else sister all in the name of love. The truth be told, money add a bit of spice 2 love, without money love nor go work well, and I don't blame chick who snap out of such relationship.

i can pick a point from the op observation,but let faces the fact,its not only women that re money conscious,even among friends man to man,if you dont have money ,men go run all in the name of not meeting up to standard,but when you have money they flocks arround you.The most important thing is to be successful in any field.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by ancashy(f): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
lottoe: This is the major cause of divorce in our society today. All the ladies i have dated never for once demanded anything from me, they werevery supportive, caring and always proud of me, despite the fact i have nothing to offer, today i thank God for them, their encouragement as really lifted me to be successful in life. I will affirmably say it is irresponsible ladies that date or marry a guy because of his money. Guys wise up, go for ladies interested in your potentials not the so called WHORES.
Yeah,where are all d girls you dated now,u are nw ok(I suppose) and u did nt end up with them(at least nt all of them)so for them,their gain for staying with u is d fond memories,dey were nt demanding but still left anyway,nt castigating just saying she shuld b sure of wat she is doing

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by dapsy4u2(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
CoachDX:
A part of your post says "i can't marry him if he continues being broke."
Do you actually know what you want in that young man?
. The young man hits the 'Gravity spot' well, so she can't leave him just yet smiley
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by dapsy4u2(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
gede7744:

l don't like arguing on any topic. that is my own opinion/believe. u are entitled to urs
. I second you jare awe.

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by oneniceguy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
I swear, I just came here to laugh and believe me,I'm really laughing my ass out. grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
WHENEVER A GIRL COMPLAINS ABOUT A BROKE GUY PEOPLE WILL TELL HER TO MAKE HER OWN MONEY AND HELP HIM MAKE MONEY BUT WHENEVER A GUY TALKS ABOUT A BROKE GIRL, THEY LABEL THE GIRL A PARASITE AND GOLD DIGGER

SMSB shaking my small bottom.

I don tire. Unfollows thread.

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by jayyem(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
I want to believe you actually prefer impressing your friends rather than yourself...you need to ask yourself just three question
1.What do you want?
2.What is at that makes you happy?
3.Do you really want to live your life impressing people who don't really care?

Only you can really decide what you want.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by shegixo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lilimax: My advise for ladies is to be gainfully employed and make their own money no matter how little ...
Whether your boyfriend or husband is broke or not will be immaterial and less headache to you smiley
Well said!!
Me like u
Alot!! Yt am broke..... cry

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
A lesson for those guys who are always h0rny and looking for top-class punana.. raise the bar on your hustle and use every waking (and sleeping) opportunity to improve yourself and your chances at becoming successful. you know you would not want your little sister dating a broke-ass bruva so that when the love birds are trekking past mile2 to festac because he cannot afford money for keke and she gets rapped by agberos.

The Truth is, a lot of single mothers owe their condition to their st00pid sense of attraction and majorly the fact that the bruva who knocked them pregnant could not afford a N5 condom.. nigga broke as the 10 commandments. grin grin

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
prettythicksme:
I Can See U Indeed Dating A Rich Guy Ur Pics Tell It All grin
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Princecharmin(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Spidermon: Op, find another boyfriend if e tire u abeg. No come dey use ur boyfriend wash for here....

N.B: If my babe dey use me wash for my back because I no get money, make Amadioha goat-rape am. Wait first, I hope this Op isn't Biliki
lmao....no, shez sidi and i'm b broke bf shez talkn abt sad

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Princecharmin(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
loswhite: are your friends not enjoying the bleeping? Are your friends taking care of the thing dat does the bleeping? If no, y then do you expect the bleeper to take care of the bleeped grin
questions dat touch grin

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by MenGoingThereWay: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
I wonder if they force these girls to date broke guyz...Gurls if u don't like broke guyz don't date them rather than date them and state complaining.

If its rich dudes u gurls like go for the rich dudes and if the rich dudes aren't stable u can opt to be there side chicks or better still become a ruinz gal with that u will meet enough rich dudes that can take care of u and make ur frdS proud of U and them.

Life is that eaSy

-MenGoingThereWay.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Princecharmin(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
prettythicksme: doctors don't act like you lack manners when quoting people **no offence please
why do pple say no offense right b4 or after they offend someone
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Anthiga(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=OlamiB]
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by toygod2: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
ohoho
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Princecharmin(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
OlamiB: Why are you people bashing me like this? Ɣ☺u dnt seem to get me, God knows I love him and m not with him because of money. I am not this typical nigerian girl with the mentality that the guy should act as the father.
I just want the best for him. Money is important in a relationship even if the girl isn't demanding for it. I have never for once collected money frm him to buy materialistic thing. I pray for his sucess every morning cos I believe in him and I love him very much. He is nice in his own way.
then y open dis thread
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Princecharmin(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
QuiverBox:

When you say Man are you referring to your Husband or your Boyfriend?

If you are referring to your Boyfriend, then let me ask, what Morally justification do you have to demand for him to take care of you , what ownership do u have over him? Is it a right for him to succumb to you demand? HELL NO. What ever he will do for you should be consider a privilege not a Right.

If you are referring to your Husband , then he as the Man of the House has a responsibility to take care of his Household , you his wife inclusive. Even the Bible says in 1 Timothy 5:8 "any man that does not take care of his Household is worst than an Infidel"

My dear if you mindset has been that of a Guy to take care of his Babe all the time, you have to change that mindset and learn to fend and take care of yourself with or without a man, But if you are Married , please support your Husband in fending for your Household.

Men don't like Liability.
well said
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Princecharmin(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
prettythicksme: and what of those men that take care of their wives real good and dont allow them to work is that a crime or what??
itz their choice lady.....nd do u knw d diff btwn wife nd gf at all?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Princecharmin(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
xtervaganza: nice write up

I'm impressed
why u open eyes na 4 ur dp....e too wide sad
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Princecharmin(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
gede7744:

is this a compliment or an insult?
mixed...lmao
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by ailehwise(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
OlamiB:
I am not. I do most of the spending and also giving him money for this career
This Girl is a proud one.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Turbocharged: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii broke guys they can bleep heaven yet they don't have money to take care of the thing they bleep.I have friend that date them so annoying

It's pple like u dat cause trouble in other pples marriage.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Princecharmin(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
sharon395: Guys havin a gf means u can take kia of her wit d little u ve,luv is about sharin if u are broke find a gf dat luvs u lik dat nd nt a gal dat wil ask u 4 3k for her cream nd u wil tell her 2 use vasline.guy tak ur broke ass home
ur dp says it all!....materialistic human
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Princecharmin(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
prettythicksme: nobody dare prettythicksme so watch your tongue girl
u b god na...nobody dare u ...ur hubby dey try say e put u 4 house, i 4 don sack u since
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Princecharmin(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
prettythicksme: so you are here insulting a grown married woman don't you have manners I can see one of them broke guys girlfriend because I don't know why you put the matter for head.you are insulting me why I am my husband is making Money and living happily instead of you to search for a good guy.say no to broke guys and stop hating okay
if no b say my mama raise me well, i 4 call u idio*t angry
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by ejihand1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
OlamiB:
Who is this one? That ur gf is dating Ɣ☺u for money doesn't mean every girl is like her ok? I have been with my bf for close to 3years now nd I haven't spent his 10k, if the relationship is based on money, I would have left even before the first 3months.
Clap for yourself na. You haven't stated your major reason for that this guy for three years. Say it now once and fall so that the mods can close this thread. Of course I know is not about love. I guess his parents has large hectares of land which in your thinking your broke guy will sell off immediately after the parents might have long been gone. In my thinking u really hate this your guy. Why go public with ur private matter?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by SHOCK7(m): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii broke guys they can bleep heaven yet they don't have money to take care of the thing they bleep.I have friend that date them so annoying
[right][/right]
What noncense 're u saying,must a bf take care of u,can't u work & provide 4 'urself angry .It's only diff when it comes 2 married folks.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by SHOCK7(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
coolzeal: What's your worth? How much have you made in your entire life? Get a job and stop depending on guys.
Guy i'ld kiss u 4 'ur reply cheesy
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by bong4(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lily4star: Now everyone knows your bf is broke undecided, why you dey fall em hand for public nah.

You weren't forced into the relationship and you sef know he doesn't ve, as long as you both understand eachother, and you sound like a babe that cares about what friends say about your relationshipn infact you listen to advice from friends a lot, stop comparing jor. Since you say he has a bright future e go better, support him, encourage him and pray for him as well too. Stop bringing your relationship in public for people to ve something to talk about. Now get ready for the rest things others ll say, I trust Nl
Comments Loading... 99%.

This is pure mockery ooo I swear, now Imagine your bf sees this, he ll be like

best comment ever.... Nice one Lily
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
4C2215131:

You speak in enlightenment. Me thinks the biggest issue involved on the broke guy-rich or ok-girl scenario is the problem of insecurity. Most broke guys always feel insecure with their woman's success and they display this via getting angry easily at anything she does that they "feel" is as a result of the fact that they are broke. She doesn't take his call-she doesn't respect him, she doesn't come around when she promised to-it's because he's broke, he sees faults in her manufactured in his own mind, he detest her friends and colleagues and what makes it all intolerable to him is he's helplessly in love with her and can't seem to let her go despite her supposed shortcomings.. The scnarios go on and on. His ego eats at him, his pride and, parodoxically inferiority complex will eventually destroy the relationship.

Very true!."Insecurities".

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover