Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala (62161 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by hollandis(f): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
1.No man is perfect
2.Even Angels are subject to like passions
3.Even though am not a regular church goer ,i still believe in the scripture "touch not my annointed"
4.Chris's lawyers have debunked claims that infedility and adultery were among the allegations levelled against him
5.Anita will only have herself to blame because scripturally she can only divorce Chris on marital unfaithfulness grounds

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by yelfal: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Cant you guys see what is happening? This isnt just an attack on the Rev chris and anita but the church as a whole. In my observation the minister may have handled this matter poorly but we must remember we are one and ultimately have one course (ephesian 4 1:5), am addressing christians here. Its ok to challenge his perceptions on some scriptures but there is nooo doubt and i repeat no doubt he is a man sent from God. Many lives have been transformed as a result of his ministry. If we undetstand the Gospel which is built on love (1 cor 13), we wont tear each other down because we all benefit from the gift of rigtheousness not our works.

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
nora544:

I know you are a brainwashed follower of this pastor, I know one day you will see the truth.
I was born a Catholic my dear,a Christian a lover of Christ and i study the word for myself and by Gods Grace i know truth. My loyalty lies in no man so i can see from an unbiased point of view. I am not a follower of Pst Chris or Prophet TB. But check my comments u will see me defend them. So you that claim u see,keep seeing.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by HoneySwag(f): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ Op u're a big fool n very dumb. Who d hell do u think u ar to judge a man of God in such manner??
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by 1stola: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
litetias:
You don't even know the meaning of that word. Come on stop trying to look smart. You're nothing but an unintelligent fool attempting to cover it all up with braggadocio
I don't engage in argument with cretins like you.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by nora544: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
yelfal: Cant you guys see what is happening? This isnt just an attack on the Rev chris and anita but the church as a whole. In my observation the minister may have handled this matter poorly but we must remember we are one and ultimately have one course (ephesian 4 1:5), am addressing christians here. Its ok to challenge his perceptions on some scriptures but there is nooo doubt and i repeat no doubt he is a man sent from God. Many lives have been transformed as a result of his ministry. If we undetstand the Gospel which is built on love (1 cor 13), we wont tear each other down because we all benefit from the gift of rigtheousness not our works.

Pastors chris was playing with his followers for 15 years. All his followers feel that he is in a very good marriage but that was not tru, because send your wife away for 15 years and she has to look alone for the kids is not okay and it is not okay for a so called great man of God because he is a lier and not more.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
Gaidenk:
I have seen very shallow and biased minded people on nL,but u are the only one i have ever bothered to quote. Bravo.

so hw does it change the issue at hand?

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Seun(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
kmcutez: I am afraid to speak out against Pastor Chris and his adulterous lifestyle before God strikes me dead o!!
How can you say that our dear Man Of God (TM) is adulterous when it is literally impossible for a Man Of God (TM) (not a preacher ooo) to sin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Seun(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
hollandis: 1.No man is perfect
Except for Men Of God because, according to Man Of God Chris Oyakhilome, no Man Of God ever went against the will of God in the bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by streetzdreamz(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nice write up by d poster,he rili covered almost every aspect,ion know anytin bout chris n his wife,but from his utterances t reeks of arrogance n pride,stepping on his wife,sidelining her just to come out as a saint to d public!! And obviously making d title of a man of God seem immune to sin,he didnt accept d allegations,neither did he make a denial,d man was just @ equilibrium,talk bout lukewarmness,he sure needs prayers n i guess d silly die hard followers who cant depict rights frm wrongs shud pray for d restoration of dia idolized supposed man of God,dats if he was ever in d fold!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
See how you and the mumus that liked your post are fooling yourselves and showing your ignorance to the world.
Is it not your demi god pastor that said his wife is not a woman of God?
You won't read but hastily jump into conclusion.
Istolodo undecided

1stola: And who is this Aribisala that is ranting?
Just shut your fûck close and mind your business !
Marriage is not only about one person, it's about two separate individuals with different character, behavior and personality.
Why is everyone blaming Oyakilome?
What about Anita? Is she not a pastor or so-called woman of God god too?
Bloody hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
I think this divorce case should be sent to family/romance section. I don't think they are qualified to remain in the religion section

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
The fact still stands: No so-called 'Pastor' is inspired by God. Yes, quote Nelly anyway.

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by yelfal: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
My point is lets correct each other with the spirit of love. Today we are dealing with issues in their lives tomorrow it might be you or me. Critic the issues but love the person. One love, One body and One hope
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by PastorOluT(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn: [b]

It' funny and Alarming how black-brained Nigerians have turned all of a blink!

Look at the poster above me ranting about m.asturbation when he didn't even hear the explanation the man of God gave.

The funniest thing is how foolishly y'all back up ur claims with verses from the bible. MY People perish cuz they are foolish. I think this is to show us the Devil knows the bible more than itself.

What do you want me to knw from this post of yours?

God gave you the right to judge others?
Not even like you are trying to correct him.
I can see ur life defines perfection if not you won't be out here sharing errors of others.

Peter denied God and yet it was neva written against him. That's y i tell people i serve God and not religion.

You eat up ur fellow man just to gain cheap popularity while you later on go to church to showcase ur make-up.

Smh for the future of planet earth.

The Lord is your strength Pastor Chris.
[/b]

Hypocrisy in the highest order, did d man tells u he needs the strength of the Lord? So u didnt hear about sacking a female pastor who raised a prayer point concerning his marraige even before all these came to public?

The man implied he is above mistake n enjoined the congregration to pray for 'pastor Anita', diidnt even honor her as much as call her the wife?

The man had gone astray a long time n so his followers n adovates, anyways the bible says iif it was possible even the elect would be deceived!

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Boss13: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
yelfal: Cant you guys see what is happening? This isnt just an attack on the Rev chris and anita but the church as a whole. In my observation the minister may have handled this matter poorly but we must remember we are one and ultimately have one course (ephesian 4 1:5), am addressing christians here. Its ok to challenge his perceptions on some scriptures but there is nooo doubt and i repeat no doubt he is a man sent from God. Many lives have been transformed as a result of his ministry. If we undetstand the Gospel which is built on love (1 cor 13), we wont tear each other down because we all benefit from the gift of rigtheousness not our works.

Which church. Abel go sit down one place
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by christemmbassey(m): 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
HoneySwag: @ Op u're a big fool n very dumb. Who d hell do u think u ar to judge a man of God in such manner??
what about Rev Anita that was disgraced and so reduced b4 d whole world by d man who supposed to b her coverage? Sister, stop defending wcikedness, or do u wish what happened to Anita to happen to you?

5 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by blowjohn(m): 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kastamonu: I only blame the fools following him and attending his church. When you see a fake "man of God", you should be able to recognize him/her. They make noise about themselves. Its hard to find a humble man of God today.

Are u saying he is fake.....or he isn't humble? If he isn't humble, does that make him fake?
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Boss13: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
christemmbassey: what about Rev Anita that was disgraced and so reduced b4 d whole world by d man who supposed to b her coverage? Sister, stop defending wcikedness, or do u wish what happened to Anita to happen to you?

That's the annoying part of it. Your wife, the mother of your kids. All that woman wanted was for the husband to be part of their lives. All she wanted was love, the same Chris preaches to the singles and newly wedded. 15 years of pains, 15 years of loneliness, 15 years of abandonment yet you go public to condemn your better half because you want to shy away from your mistakes. I don't know Anita, but she seems nice. Only a nice woman will take the crap for 15 years, swallow it and keep pretending like all is going on well. Also, she has not opened her mouth to say a word and I know if she does, Chris we seek the heavens to hide his shame. Useless man.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Splasshhh(f): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
As so much as I like this post and would want to support it, just a sec and all I can say is 'Let him that feels that he stands, let him be the first to cast a stone'.

He may appear so evil today but, the Gospel of today read; the first shall be the last and the last the first.

We may never be all right and also not all wrong.

God hz the final say; I was not there, as well as U.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Seun:
How can you say that our dear Man Of God (TM) is adulterous when it is literally impossible for a Man Of God (TM) (not a preacher ooo) to sin?

The Christian God is flawed, so likewise his followers are also flawed. The Christian God is Racist (The Jews are his real children while the rest of us are adopted), Egotistical (Worship me or perish), Full of Drama (Sending his only begotten son to come and die for us to save us, why not just save us without killing your son, placing the tree of life and death in the garden where Adam and Eve were), He regretted creating man meaning he does not know the beginning to the end, and so on and so forth. Please do not get me started on the flaws of the Christian God.

4 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by faceve: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
sauer:

Evidently you are one of those incredibly daft Nigerians who sing the praises of a pastor and will take up arms to defend his 'unrighteousness'. To h.ell with you and your fishhhhh brained pastor.
my dear you are right
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by jamace(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
duruallwell25: Who is a man of God?.... He is a man who earns a living trading goods and services in the name of God. Just because he goes to study a course called theology, he is a self appointed middle man between God and Man. He manages to convince people that their direct lines to the Creator is out of airtime or unavailable, so a third party operator based call is necessary. He is God's voicemail, relaying messages to and from God. He is someone who collects and manages God's taxes on earth and witholds handling charges for his and his family's upkeep by buying jets and living luxury lives. He is God's confidant whom God shares his future plans freely with no one but him. he is d man of God, d one Called by God.......Hahahahaha u can fool some people sometimes but u can't fool all d people all the time. Religion Na wayo.....opium of d masses
My brother, you know this bizness well o. Are you one of the religious entrepreneurs? grin grin
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by andyanders: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
This is a well written script and as such, those who are very close to Pastor Chris should advise him to first humble himself and bring back his family together because of the children involved.Maybe he is bringing in the African mentality of a male child since the wife has gotten none for him and he figure he can divorce his wife and make out ground to get another wife since he has them all at his mercy following the foot Kris Okotie.
Arrogance and pride destroys an arrogant person. He should note that it will be hard for those who claim to be ministers of God to make heaven by displaying arrogance claiming to know it all.

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by EpicNigerian(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kastamonu: I only blame the fools following him and attending his church. When you see a fake "man of God", you should be able to recognize him/her. They make noise about themselves. Its hard to find a humble man of God today.

Back in the day for uni,one of our fellowship leaders dey always talk say "You can't have the spirit of god inside of you and still be humble."

Till today I never still know wetin dat guy mean.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by yelfal: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
kmcutez:

The Christian God is flawed, so likewise his followers are also flawed. The Christian God is Racist (The Jews are his real children while the rest of us are adopted), Egotistical (Worship me or perish), Full of Drama (Sending his only begotten son to come and die for us to save us, why not just save us without killing your son, putting the tree of life and death in the garden where Adam and Eve were), He regretted creating man meaning he does not know the beginning from the end, and so on and so forth. Please do not get me started on the flaws of the Christian God.
Its because of this kind of quotes that i adviced us to deal with our issues wisely. Lets make effort to keep the bond of peace. Jesus is real, his love is true and he is the author and finisher of our faith. God is aware of this situatn and he has it covered.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by vivalavida(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
HoneySwag: @ Op u're a big fool n very dumb. Who d hell do u think u ar to judge a man of God in such manner??

Which man of God? Chris oyakhilome? That man that precides over what can best be described as a christian club for all comers? Where girls come almost naked and the guys fry their hair,bleach their skin and put ear-rings?
Chris Oyakhilome is a charlatan. You call yourself Honeyswag. Is he dipping into your honey pot too?

5 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Dgrea8t(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=Titilayodeji13]www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/man-god-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/

By Femi Aribisala

If our marriage breaks down, we must not fool ourselves and others by insisting we are standing
in the righteousness of God

Christian pastors have become demigods. Their word is law; no questions asked. As Jesus said,
they teach as doctrines the commandments of men. (Matthew 15:9). They come up with all
kinds of self-serving principles that turn scripture on its head; just in order to justify themselves
before men and control their lives. I want to discuss Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Man of God
Pastor Chris is going through a rough patch at the moment. His wife, Pastor Anita, has filed for
divorce, accusing him of having inappropriate relationships with female church members, among
other things. Instead of waiting for his day in court. You are using your write up to bring unnecessary problems to urself. Are u even married? Are u as great as he is? Grow&b a sucex before u can judge!
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by GENERALW: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
[b][/b] pls dnt critisize a man of god,let god andle him by him self
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by PastorOluT(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
christemmbassey: what about Rev Anita that was disgraced and so reduced b4 d whole world by d man who supposed to b her coverage? Sister, stop defending wcikedness, or do u wish what happened to Anita to happen to you?

Am I reading riight? This coming from a Christ embassy member (ur moniker).

Well thank God many people are seeing the light n many will be dilivered from the bondage of these god of men n not jjust Chris.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by touchmeder: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Stelvin101: No comment. I Can't judge an ordinary man not to mention a man of God tongue . God will surely handle him if he is a false prophet and replenish him if he is truly a man of God. Same goes for every other prophet.
Do u realize u are also a man of God and that both of u are created in the image and likeness of God? This spiritual servitude needs to stop. Jesus spoke with boldness 2d religious leaders of his days. The early apostles did d same without fear or favour. This day a child of God cannot even call to question a glaring wrong or immorality (COZA) against a man of God without the 'judge not' crew rushing in. I don't know how we are all reading this same bible sha.

3 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by yelfal: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
vivalavida:

Which man of God? Chris oyakhilome? That man that precides over what can best be described as a christian club for all comers? Where girls come almost naked and the guys fry their hair,bleach their skin and put ear-rings?
Chris Oyakhilome is a charlatan. You call yourself Honeyswag. Is he dipping into your honey pot too?
Who qualifies? who justifies? I guess you assume you are perfect and acceptable because you are covered all over. My dear no be so o. by the way am not taking sides just setting the record straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.