Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala (62166 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
pelij: That's why i really respect the founder of deeper life bible church "Pastor Wf Kumuyi", that man is the only holy pastor the world have today, i got proves.

Bro the only man of God i knew died yrs ago, his name pastor E.E. OKON, GENERAL SUPRETENDENT OF THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH nigeria. go read abt him n u will be amazed. never moved on convoy nor lived in mansion, even when donald duke wanted forfeitng his haus cos of the location, marian road calabar, heard he entered the house n took only his bible n left. he told donald to take d property. he didnt fight back. he lost hs wife n neva remarried, kumuyi did even at that old age. though not judging but the time frame was too short. me na born methodist, got no time with one man venture.

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by lolaxavier(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn: . Exactly what i xpected to read.

Ave neva worshiped at any of his Churches.

Am not against any Church as far as you talk about Jesus.

I only negate Islam, is'nt it high time we let unity rule? Is'nt it high time we showed the world 'Christianity is the way' ?? Is it gonna be done this way like seriously ?

Chaiii... I thought your first post on this topic was a mistake but you have just successfully demonstrated to the whole world now that you are very much incapable of contributing meaningfully to elementary discussions as this. There are two things:
It is either you don't not possess the intellectual capacity to come up with reasonable points or you are have the brain but you are always too tired to think.

5 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Our Nigerian MOG's (MEN OF GOD) have been in the news a lot lately and with negative vibes. First Oyakilomes messy divorce, TB Joshuas collapsed Synagogue buildings, Oritsejafors private jet arms dealing and money laundering and so many others.

Only God knows who is really serving him.

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
judge not so u won't be Judged. Only GOD has the right to judge a man....(view my signature)....
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by olorunsogo1: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
This is a good piece but a little lack of understanding on the part of the writer. "Do not judge anything before time" Issues of life are complicated regardless of who you are - Man of God or child of God.

God is the only true Judge. What Saul did that God rejected him was in no way compared to several things that David did yet God forgave him. Is there any injustice in God? No. He only know what anyone else don't know.

So if we don't know what exactly the problem is and we are not in close contact with people involved - our responsibility is therefore to pray for them. No one will be happy seeing his marriage tearing apart.

Praying for people in this kind of problem rather than criticism is what is missing in our World. Bible teaches us to strengthen the feeble kneel and the weak hand. Please let's pray for Pst. Chris in his trouble - that's our responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Evathyst(f): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
duruallwell25: Who is a man of God?.... He is a man who earns a living trading goods and services in the name of God. Just because he goes to study a course called theology, he is a self appointed middle man between God and Man. He manages to convince people that their direct lines to the Creator is out of airtime or unavailable, so a third party operator based call is necessary. He is God's voicemail, relaying messages to and from God. He is someone who collects and manages God's taxes on earth and witholds handling charges for his and his family's upkeep by buying jets and living luxury lives. He is God's confidant whom God shares his future plans freely with no one but him. he is d man of God, d one Called by God.......Hahahahaha u can fool some people sometimes but u can't fool all d people all the time. Religion Na wayo.....opium of d masses
dude! Which school of thought are u from? Ur description aptly describes d 'Nigerian' definition of Man of God nd not d western definition. Although som of ur points are valid, bt ur conclusion sucks. Check am well nd u do understand wat religion truly is.... #my 2kobo advice#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Miner13: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Who are mine to query his lifestyle before God, when my own sins is as red as scarlet.
who are to judge, when God is the only judge.
Matthew 12:36 says;
BUT I TELL YOU THAT MEN WILL HAVE TO GIVE ACCOUNT ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT FOR EVERY CARELESS WORD THEY HAVE SPIKEN
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Boss13: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
duruallwell25: Who is a man of God?.... He is a man who earns a living trading goods and services in the name of God. Just because he goes to study a course called theology, he is a self appointed middle man between God and Man. He manages to convince people that their direct lines to the Creator is out of airtime or unavailable, so a third party operator based call is necessary. He is God's voicemail, relaying messages to and from God. He is someone who collects and manages God's taxes on earth and witholds handling charges for his and his family's upkeep by buying jets and living luxury lives. He is God's confidant whom God shares his future plans freely with no one but him. he is d man of God, d one Called by God.......Hahahahaha u can fool some people sometimes but u can't fool all d people all the time. Religion Na wayo.....opium of d masses

The best quote so far
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by benswagtt(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
kmcutez: Pastor Chris, do not mind all this useless Nigerians insulting you. Abeg carry go with your adultery jor!! Man cannot live by bread alone. Sample all you can. Nothing do you.
dis is 1 of d top 5 stupid nairalanders... Its shocking that she is the only girl in the top 5 list....

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
olorunsogo1: This is a good piece but a little lack of understanding on the part of the writer. "Do not judge anything before time" Issues of life are complicated regardless of who you are - Man of God or child of God.

God is the only true Judge. What Saul did that God rejected him was in no way compared to several things that David did yet God forgave him. Is there any injustice in God? No. He only know what anyone else don't know.

So if we don't know what exactly the problem is and we are not in close contact with people involved - our responsibility is therefore to pray for them. No one will be happy seeing his marriage tearing apart.

Praying for people in this kind of problem rather than criticism is what is missing in our World. Bible teaches us to strengthen the feeble kneel and the weak hand. Please let's pray for Pst. Chris in his trouble - that's our responsibility.

He should apologize to his wife, give back the money to those he has scammed, in short, give all his wealth away and follow Jesus, before we forgive and stop criticizing him.

7 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Afrok(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
I don't talk about the "so-called" men of God coz I ain't a worshipper of any man.

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by christemmbassey(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
dammytosh:

When i started reading, i was angry that what sort of biased write up is this.

When i got to the last paragraph and i saw the quoted, i knew the guy knows what he was writing grin grin.

Pastor Chris should remove the destructive garment called 'Arrogance' and make his marriage work.

I have said it before that if Pastor Anita is NOT a Woman of God, then Pastor Chris is a fraud and NOT a Man of God. (A man and woman shall come together and become one)

So all these while, Pastor Anita was not a Woman of God and yet sent to Europe to expand the ministry. Not with her annointing but with her beauty i guess.

If Pastor needs a tele prompter, they should get one for him instead of alowing him let out some shameful things.

Also on Pastors wife not mentioned, the bible hardly count women, and going by this lovely assertion, all female pastors in the ministry should go home
you mean, 'all female pastors in CEC should 'go and die' ?

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
benswagtt: dis is 1 of d top 5 stupid nairalanders... Its shocking that she is the only girl in the top 5 list....

Thank you for the award. E no easy. The struggle continues.

6 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by benswagtt(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2014

I only negate Islam, is'nt it high time we let unity rule? Is'nt it high time we showed the world 'Christianity is the way' ?? Is it gonna be done this way like seriously ?
abi? Dere is maturity in ur speech... But dnt u tink dat wars, riots, false prophets, etc are all signs of end times? Do u tink there will ever be peace on earth again?
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by benswagtt(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
kmcutez:

Thank you for the award. E no easy. The struggle continues.
hahahahahaha! Abeg leave me jor... U surely need to st@ doing comedy. i can c d talent in YOU!!!grin

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Evathyst(f): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2014

d more u comment, d more u expose ur foolishness. How can u hate 'Islam?' if truly u knw evry religion wil have its share of fanatics nd extremists? 4 ur info, i'v met Muslims who have reali changed my view about Islamic religion. Lyk som posters above suggested, u reali need a 3-day flogging to reset ur brain back to factory settings mode. Bigot!

5 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Who is the charlatan? Every Bible verse he quoted there is wrong as regards to this matter. I'm not saying Pastor Chris is right and i would want nothing more than to see him reunited with His family. But I'm sick of seeing jobless nobodies try to gain cheap popularity by taking easy Jabs at Men of God. Those saying you would know fake men of God,how do you please? Wasn't it the religious leaders of Christs Days, "The high priests",the scribes the same ones if who were alive today would be very well revered by shallow thinking Christians today who said JESUS CHRIST the author of life was the prince of demons?
And went ahead to set a murderer and thief free and killed JESUS? They are men of GOD. GOD has anointed them and HE is no respecter of man. It pains me that's is the so called "Christians" who cast the biggest stones. You have the right to question doctrines and personality,But GODS gift is without repentance,Never question The Anointing,calling GOD anointing the devils own is a sin against the Holy Spirit if una no know. You feel this is the internet and u can do what u want abi? Keep being satans mouthpiece. We will know for certain when CHRIST returns.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by guzo1: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
All u supporters of pstr Chris a FOOLS
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Rapture4real(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
While I am not supporting divorce or some errors in some churches, Femi Aribisala is operating under the spirit of error, heresy and Antichrist.I have read some of his heretic interpretation of the bible.He is confused,Jesus is Lord and he is coming back again.Rapture is for real.Any error you are happy to point out in any pastor will never free you from God's judgement against your sin. If you are not living a righteous life, you don't have the right to condemn an unrighteous man or else your judgement will be great.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by nora544: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
Gaidenk: Who is the charlatan? Every Bible verse he quoted there is wrong as regards to this matter. I'm not saying Pastor Chris is right and i would want nothing more than to see him reunited with His family. But I'm sick of seeing jobless nobodies try to gain cheap popularity by taking easy Jabs on Men of God. Those saying you would know fake men of God,how do you please? Wasn't it the religious leaders of Christs Days, "The high priests",the scribes the same ones if who were alive today would be very well revered by shallow thinking Christians today who said JESUS CHRIST the author of life was the prince of demons?
And went ahead to set a murderer and thief free and killed JESUS? They are men of GOD. GOD has anointed them and HE is no respecter of man. It pains me that's is the so called "Christians" who cast the biggest stones. You have the right to question doctrines and personality,But GODS gift is without repentance,Never question The Anointing,calling GOD anointing the devils own is a sin against the Holy Spirit if una no know. You feel this is the internet and u can do what u want abi? Keep being satans mouthpiece. We will know for certain when CHRIST returns.

I know you are a brainwashed follower of this pastor, I know one day you will see the truth.

3 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by christemmbassey(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
Thespecialone: 1 Corinthians 2:14 ... But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand ... And he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. Any person can write what he wants. He's simply fulfilling scripture.
hypocrite! Enemy of d gospel.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by lirusehn(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
benswagtt: abi? Dere is maturity in ur speech... But dnt u tink dat wars, riots, false prophets, etc are all signs of end times? Do u tink there will ever be peace on earth again?
sure there won't be peace. But it seems much beter to do the lil we can.

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by samally: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Bro.....My own simple advise i will share here, is that someone need to be-careful of urging this soul proclaim there self as. *MAN OF GOD*

But, sometime i keep wondering what really happen to the past prophet of God in this our new ERA..I mean the like of Apostle babalola of Christ Apostolic Church,baba Akande at Ede,Obadare and others.....they never proclaim there self as man of God because by them..... doing this it mean they're bearing the witness of there self..........

Well my own conclusion is that, nobody can misinterpret the bible for me...Where it stated *DO NOT* it mean forbidden and failure to abide to this rule is Direct ticket to Hell fire...Read your bible on your own and pray to God for knowledge and understanding.....So that you won't be deceive by all this our soul call pastor...

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Rapture4real: While I am not supporting divorce or some errors in some churches, Femi Aribisala is operating under the spirit of error, heresy and Antichrist.I have read some of his heretic interpretation of the bible.He is confused,Jesus is Lord and he is coming back again.Rapture is for real.Any error you are happy to point out in any pastor will never free you from God's judgement against your sin. If you are not living a righteous life, you don't have the right to condemn an unrighteous man or else your judgement will be great.

Can we say ad hominem. Typical Christians and their lies.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Oludrex(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
na dem problem b that jor
abeg anybody get pin mouth charger?
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by christemmbassey(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

Bro the only man of God i knew died yrs ago, his name pastor E.E. OKON, GENERAL SUPRETENDENT OF THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH nigeria. go read abt him n u will be amazed. never moved on convoy nor lived in mansion, even when donald duke wanted forfeitng his haus cos of the location, marian road calabar, heard he entered the house n took only his bible n left. he told donald to take d property. he didnt fight back. he lost hs wife n neva remarried, kumuyi did even at that old age. though not judging but the time frame was too short. me na born methodist, got no time with one man venture.
true, if there was ever 'a man of God' he was E E OKON.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

I have seen very shallow and biased minded people on nL,but u are the only one i have ever bothered to quote. Bravo.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by lirusehn(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Evathyst: d more u comment, d more u expose ur foolishness. How can u hate 'Islam?' if truly u knw evry religion wil have its share of fanatics nd extremists? 4 ur info, i'v met Muslims who have reali changed my view about Islamic religion. Lyk som posters above suggested, u reali need a 3-day flogging to reset ur brain back to factory settings mode. Bigot!
k

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Gaidenk: Who is the charlatan? Every Bible verse he quoted there is wrong as regards to this matter. I'm not saying Pastor Chris is right and i would want nothing more than to see him reunited with His family. But I'm sick of seeing jobless nobodies try to gain cheap popularity by taking easy Jabs at Men of God. Those saying you would know fake men of God,how do you please? Wasn't it the religious leaders of Christs Days, "The high priests",the scribes the same ones if who were alive today would be very well revered by shallow thinking Christians today who said JESUS CHRIST the author of life was the prince of demons?

Do not mind them. Have they not heard of the bible verse, "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm". I am afraid to speak out against Pastor Chris and his adulterous lifestyle before God strikes me dead o!!

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Just imagine the pride!and so arrogant,I don't think he knows what that title 'man of God'is all about,he truly needs prayers,if not deliverance
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by samally: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
nora544:

I know you are a brainwashed follower of this pastor, I know one day you will see the truth.

leave them pal...i remember back then, Some years back on 31st of December when i came of the club to enter and shout happy new year as usual..i met some ladies and guys speaking in tongue and i said to myself is this holy spirit working or just learn artificial speaking in tongue...imagine a guy that plat his hair and lady that wore micro mini speaking in tongue..and the most shocking part of it is that all of them were speaking in tongue immediately my eyes were cleared and i ran for my dear life...

Speaking from Experience not fornicating story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.