Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala (62523 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by FILUX(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
God will judge every idol word that comes out of many. I see many purchasing their ticket to hell, i wish them safe journey.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
christemmbassey: suddenly it has become fashionable for everyone to claim ' i'm not cec member' abeg, where are cec members, will you also go away?

From ur name If u r a member of Christ Embassy, u r not worshipping CM or pastor. You are worshipping God
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by brightonline: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
"Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you." (Matthew 5:10-12)
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by brightonline: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Titilayodeji13: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/man-god-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/

By Femi Aribisala

If our marriage breaks down, we must not fool ourselves and others by insisting we are standing
in the righteousness of God

Christian pastors have become demigods. Their word is law; no questions asked. As Jesus said,
they teach as doctrines the commandments of men. (Matthew 15:9). They come up with all
kinds of self-serving principles that turn scripture on its head; just in order to justify themselves
before men and control their lives. I want to discuss Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Man of God
Pastor Chris is going through a rough patch at the moment. His wife, Pastor Anita, has filed for
divorce, accusing him of having inappropriate relationships with female church members, among
other things. Instead of waiting for his day in court, Pastor Chris has resorted to bogus
interpretations of the scriptures; even proclaiming he is a “man of God” and therefore above sin.

Pastor Chris declared to his congregation through a live telecast: “There are preachers and there
are men of God. I am not a preacher; I am a man of God, and I go in the way I’m asked to go.
You have to understand something about a man of God. A man of God is not just someone who
worships God or preaches God. A man of God is handpicked by God, set on course by God. If
you study the scriptures, you will not find one man of God go against God, sinning against God.”
What nonsense! Who made Pastor Chris a man of God? From which school of theology did he
get his sinless distinction? John says: “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and
the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to
cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and
his word is not in us.” (1 John 1:8-10).

David was a “man of God.” (2 Chronicles 8:14). Yet he committed adultery with Bathsheba.
Balaam was a “man of God;” yet he became apostate. The “man of God” who came from Judah
was killed by a lion because he sinned against God. (1 Kings 13:23-26).

But listen to what Pastor Chris says about himself: “We are not working in sin and living in sin
and hoping that we can mix sin and righteousness together. We are the manifestation of his
righteousness.” This is standing logic on its head. If our marriage breaks down, we must not
fool ourselves and others by insisting like Pastor Chris that we are standing in the righteousness
of God. There is no righteousness in divorce.

False Christ
In the bid to justify himself, Pastor Chris is fabricating similarities between Jesus Christ and
himself. He said: “Jesus Christ was accused by many – a lot of frivolous charges. There will
always be those who would like for it to be true. But you know, in spite of the accusations
against Jesus, it didn’t change who he was.”

However, Pastor Chris is not Jesus. Many accusations were indeed leveled against Jesus, but
they were not made by his wife and they did not include inappropriate relationships with the
opposite sex.

In short, Pastor Chris might be whoever he likes, but he is certainly not Jesus. Jesus says: “If I
bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.” (John 5:31).

Yes, there are “men of God” in the Old Testament. However, Jesus created no such distinction in
the New Testament; we are all “children of God.” Jesus says: “Unless you are converted and
become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 18:3).
Indeed, Jesus was implacably opposed to men like Pastor Chris, who sit on pedestals and claim
to be holier-than-thou. He says:

“Their lives are perpetual fashion shows, embroidered prayer shawls one day and flowery prayers
the next. They love to sit at the head table at church dinners, basking in the prominent positions,
preening in the radiance of public flattery, receiving honorary degrees, and getting called ‘Doctor’
and ‘Reverend’. Don’t let people do that to you, put you on a pedestal like that. You all have a
single Teacher, and you are all classmates.” (Matthew 23:5-cool.

Male chauvinism
While Oyakhilome was busy elevating himself, he was also snidely putting down his wife. He
said: “If you are married to a man of God, it doesn’t make you automatically mature. You can
make mistakes; you can do something that is wrong. But some people expect the wife of a
minister to definitely be at the level of that minister.”

This is an arrogant statement. What makes Oyakhilome more spiritually mature than his wife?
By what measure and by what criteria did he come to ascribe this superiority to himself? Anita
Oyakhilome was also a minister. She was a so-called pastor of a London branch of Christ
Embassy. So why should Pastor Chris presume himself more “minister” than her.

If we are to accept Pastor Chris’ bogus self-appellation as a “man of God;” what disqualifies
Anita from also being called a “woman of God?” Are women inferior to men? Oyakhilome said:
“If a man of God is married, it doesn’t automatically mean that the wife of a man of God is
therefore a woman of God. That’s not the way it is in the Bible. That’s why you don’t really find
the wives of men of God mentioned in the Bible…. You never find their names.”

What poppycock! When one of the female pastors in his audience asked why the names of
wives of the men of God were not mentioned in the bible; Oyakhilome’s response was a classic.
He exclaimed: “Why? You ask God when you find him. Ask God when you find him!”

But it was not God who fabricated this theory that the wife of a man of God cannot also be a
woman of God simply because wives’ names are not mentioned in the bible. It was Chris
Oyakhilome. Therefore, it is up to Chris Oyakhilome to provide us with another bogus
explanation.

Pastor Chris ended his diatribe by saying: “When it comes to Reverend Anita, what I will say to
you is ‘pray for her.’” There is no doubt that, more than anybody else; it is Pastor Chris himself
that is greatly in need of prayer.
"Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you." (Matthew 5:10-12)

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Caracta(f): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
sauer:

Evidently you are one of those incredibly daft Nigerians who sing the praises of a pastor and will take up arms to defend his 'unrighteousness'. To h.ell with you and your fishhhhh brained pastor.

cheesy
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by akpananiefiok(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nigerians are very sentimental in believe!!

This is what I have to say on the above topic

There is no time in the scripture that the bible has every encourage divorce.first ,for us to talk about divorce I believe that there must have been series of quarries from both parties.and have not seen any marriage that the problem is caused by only one person.The question is? is the other person a saint? is he flawless? is he not a human with the same flesh and blood? if he is above all these, then marriage is not for his type.There is a common phrase always said by couples before marriage.FOR BETTER FOR WORST.if u must agree with me marriage is not made for the flawless. nether is it made for the sinless but for people with flesh and blood.and since we are still in the flesh it there fore implies that we can't be always 100% correct in our actions and our decision.

Of a truth pastor(Mr RIGHT) chris as claim to be all this.

then the question I have for him is that? WHY didn't he remain a EUNUCH? why did he went into marriage?

After you have sincerely answer those question, you would agree with me that Chris does not deceive to be a pastor.
what is the definition of a pastor biblically? someone that must be a husband of one wife?CHRIS all I have to say is that, you should beg for forgiveness from God, he his still ready to accept you back! he his a loving father that would forgive your sins and remember them no more!

For Chris followers

indeed it visible enough for the blind, and audible enough for the deaf that he is a Deceitful person, a slanderer, an unforgiving spirit and an erring pastor.
A few would be bold to admit that he his? but the simple would say, judge not!
I only pray that God deliever such a one that he does not find himself in hell where there shall be crying and gnashing of teeth.

For women.

the bible never for once permit the woman to preach, neither to bear the name pastor.you can read the book of 1 Timothy chapter 2 verse 11 to 12

Nigerians let's us be careful for we are in the last days.......
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by timilehing(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
brightonline:
Are you nut?? Must you quote the whole topic again to make your point?? chai!!

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by cegxie(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
If you ask me.. I would say the term "man of God is exaggerated... From the new testament by which standards the new christian faith is sustained though not excluding the old testament. The only reference to a man of God was John the baptist and he was a man sent from God.. To which Jesus himself said the least in heaven is greater that John the baptist because of you know why.. Pastor, prophets, apostles, teachers and ministers are biblical references to the which I am familiar with.. If you say you are a man of God, that is between you and your God.. If you make mistakes and use logic to cover it up, then for me you are going astray whether you as a G.O of CEO... Even the man whom God told to marry a prostitue in the bible so as to demonstrate Gods love for the Israelites and how they often stray despite his love was a prophet and not referred to as man of God. Except of course the divorce is for a purpose I do not understand.. But how can a man be head over a people if he cannot be head over his own house.. Things are fallen apart and soon the centre will no longer hold... As for me I am not moved by the term Man of God anymore because all have erred in one way or the other and the people they lead as confused as they are no longer know which path is the right one... The time is come when the true worshippers will worship in truth and in spirit not according to the doctrines of men who are themselves lost.. I did not insult anybody and do not mean to castigate either.. Am just saying that there is a spirit in man the spirit of God is what directs that spirit in man and lights its candles.. Let God direct you to know all things not because a man of God said so...
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by geophyscist: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
sauer:

Evidently you are one of those incredibly daft Nigerians who sing the praises of a pastor and will take up arms to defend his 'unrighteousness'. To h.ell with you and your fishhhhh brained pastor.
My frnd don't unknowly cause misfortune upon yourself,you never know whether these pastor was ones used by God so better don't critisize or judge him.In the bible days moses married from another tribe which was against there law,just becos his follower corrected him they where punish by God. so do not critisize him even though we all know he has done wrong he might be ordained by God.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by InvertedHammer: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
sauer: Nigerians are really just as foolish as they come. A pastor says mas.turba.tion is no sin, it's business as usual. A pastor curls his hair and probably spends more on that hair than the average Nigerian spends on food, it's business as usual. A pastor dresses lavishly and invests tons of money on 'looking good for Christ', it's business as usual. The same pastor moves about with bodyguards, unable to call on his so-called God to protect him, yet it's business as usual.
The very same pastor now divorces his wife, slanders her, and puts himself on the pedestal against his obviously very quiet, unassuming wife; yet IT'S BUSINESS AS USUAL. DAMN!!!

if i hear any touch not my anointed here, I'll bash that person's head angry
/
Therein lies your problem #1: You expect a lot from Nigerians! Well, my friend in dealing with Nigerians on religious issues, you need to set the bar very very very low.

What is new? If someone could convince someone else to go and blow themselves up for 72 imaginary virgins, what makes you think there is a limited supply of people who will lay down their integrity (and money) to worship a phantom model for S-Curl because
he mastered the art of pulpit bullying?

\

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
see joblessness..u want to discus pastor chris.u no go carry ur life do better tin.grow up and get busy so u can pay ur debts.mtcheew
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by InvertedHammer: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
yellowb: see joblessness..u want to discus pastor chris.u no go carry ur life do better tin.grow up and get busy so u can pay ur debts.mtcheew
/
Does the "touch not my anointed" apply here too?

WLBT/WDBD -

A Catholic priest who worked in five Mississippi towns is going to prison for molesting a young boy.

You morons will never learn. You are committing blasphemy if you insist that Ptr. Chris is a perfect man bc the bible told us that nobody is perfect.

And we shall continue to judge his matter whether you like it or not.

\

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Demdem(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
The writer made a lot of sense.
Call chris whatever, all I know is that he is and still remain a man and feel what all men feel.
The same way demdem feels Hot , Chris also feels Hot.
His effort to portray himself as one super man is all bunkum. Even Paul in the scripture wasn't this arrogant.
I will only caution him to thread softly. Anita is furious and nothing is as dangerous for a married man than a furious woman at home.
Again I reinstate that Chris has no business on the pulpit until the home front is tidied up.

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by remikunle: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
u really hate this man of God na wa ooooooooooooooo
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Eberex(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2014

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by PenSniper: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
sauer: Nigerians are really just as foolish as they come. A pastor says mas.turba.tion is no sin, it's business as usual. A pastor curls his hair and probably spends more on that hair than the average Nigerian spends on food, it's business as usual. A pastor dresses lavishly and invests tons of money on 'looking good for Christ', it's business as usual. The same pastor moves about with bodyguards, unable to call on his so-called God to protect him, yet it's business as usual.
The very same pastor now divorces his wife, slanders her, and puts himself on the pedestal against his obviously very quiet, unassuming wife; yet IT'S BUSINESS AS USUAL. DAMN!!!

if i hear any touch not my anointed here, I'll bash that person's head angry

Whao ! You must be fucking mad. I was going to say, touch not. . . but am taking a dive instead.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by hollandis(f): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Seun:
Except for Men Of God because, according to Man Of God Chris Oyakhilome, no Man Of God ever went against the will of God in the bible.
Are you an Atheist? Why dont you declare your religious stance,no Man of God went against the will of God is a spiritual matter that an agnostic like yourself cannot decipher
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by christemmbassey(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
yellowb: see joblessness..u want to discus pastor chris.u no go carry ur life do better tin.grow up and get busy so u can pay ur debts.mtcheew
when woman carry road junction do labour room wetin passersby go do, close their eye? Chris and Anita very unfortunately decidf to settle their marriage issues online and onsreen, and u blame ppl for hearing, vewing and commenting? You must be pharisee and saducee combined, hyporite!

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by ToyinDipo(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
I believe that NL's should stop crusade against these 'pastors'. The tones of most comments don't even embody sympathy to indicate that they are trying to help some people out of a blindness captivity, a lot of us just want to embarrass disciples of these 'pastors' or the 'pastors' for one reason or the other. I believe the later is kinda justifiable though. Even at that, let us know a lost soul is already lost despite himself and you can't help such out.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by EARN: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Seriously; the rate of indecent dressing in Churches nowadays calls for concern. How will your so called Men of God not fall in the mist of plenty.

On a lighter note, a sincere suggestion to the pastor involved please do not divorce your wife, but please marry upto 4 wives to sustain your drive.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by xp17(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Seun:
How can you say that our dear Man Of God (TM) is adulterous when it is literally impossible for a Man Of God (TM) (not a preacher ooo) to sin?
point of correction. It's not "TM", It's "TS"

TM : Team-Masturb@tion,

TS : Team self-service.

go to school, I'll not went, correct yourself, I can't fit.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by AptechWorld: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Friends,

Information and Communication Technology (I.C.T) is ushering in a new Economic
Order. It has become a necessity and the earlier you position yourself
by gathering the needed skills-set the better.

The days when some selected disciplines were considered the
gold standard are done for good. No matter your profession, harnessing the gains
of Information Technology Infrastructure for organizational
profitability is the relevant subject in boardrooms across the globe.

You must have heard of the new guys at the Board Room...The C.T.O(Chief Technology Officers)! Soon they will be chairing the Board because they are increasingly becoming indispensable.

Aptech is training and raising a generation of I.T professionals that will set the pace and engineer the future.

Ben

Work: +234 817 212 2383
Mobile: +234 803 796 6539
Address: 57A, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
“It is by meeting the Noble standards you have set for yourself that self is enhanced”
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Boss13: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
EARN: Seriously; the rate of indecent dressing in Churches nowadays calls for concern. How will your so called Men of God not fall in the mist of plenty.

On a lighter note, a sincere suggestion to the pastor involved please do not divorce your wife, but please marry upto 4 wives to sustain your drive.

A person choice of clothing has nothing to do with their spirituality. Chris was just a selfish man, though a normal selfish man who paid greater attention to his business empire than to his immediate family. I do not blame him for that too because that is where his passion lies. However, what I do not like are the series of deceits and manipulation of words use by him to justify his mistakes and the abuses, whether direct or otherwise, on the wife. Is it better to end the marriage than put a woman through pains for 15 years.

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

Bro the only man of God i knew died yrs ago, his name pastor E.E. OKON, GENERAL SUPRETENDENT OF THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH nigeria. go read abt him n u will be amazed. never moved on convoy nor lived in mansion, even when donald duke wanted forfeitng his haus cos of the location, marian road calabar, heard he entered the house n took only his bible n left. he told donald to take d property. he didnt fight back. he lost hs wife n neva remarried, kumuyi did even at that old age. though not judging but the time frame was too short. me na born methodist, got no time with one man venture.
Hmmm bro i guess the reason for his quick marriage was for help/support purpose, moreover it took 1year before his marriage so i dont tink one year was too close.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by xp17(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
this is one thing I so much love about Mr. oyedikpo. the man can not say how blessed he's without mentioning his wife , faith. oyedepo would rather not speak than to reduce his wife publicly.

I can trust oyedepo with women , with my eyes closed,
but I can't trust him with money though, especially tithes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
pastor chris is a pompous black man. remove man of god from his title. his congregation reeks of his flashy hypocritical attitude to morality or righteousness

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by tola9ja: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord

Matthew21:11 and the crowds said this is the prophet jesus from nazareth of galilee.
Mark6:3-4 is not this the carpenter the son of mary and brother of james and joses and judas and simon and are not his sisters here with us? And they took offence at him .and jesus said to them A prophet is not without honour except in his own country and among his own kin and in his own house.
Luke24:19 and he said to them what things? And they said to him concerning jesus of na*reth who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before god and all the people

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by tola9ja: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
xp17: this is one thing I so much love about Mr. oyedikpo. the man can not say how blessed he's without mentioning his wife , faith. oyedepo would rather not speak than to reduce his wife publicly.

I can trust oyedepo with women , with my eyes closed,
but I can't trust him with money though, especially tithes

matthew 23:23
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
InvertedHammer:
/
Does the "touch not my anointed" apply here too?

WLBT/WDBD -

A Catholic priest who worked in five Mississippi towns is going to prison for molesting a young boy.

You morons will never learn. You are committing blasphemy if you insist that Ptr. Chris is a perfect man bc the bible told us that nobody is perfect.

And we shall continue to judge his matter whether you like it or not.

\ wel done Judge.come n collect ur crown
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by PenSniper: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
I am no judge of anyone but i dont buy Femi Aribisala's posture as well. If his understanding of the Bible is not shallow, he ought not to have talked about a "woman of God" '. To me, thats a misnomer. Again only God can answer why the wives of those who served God in the Bible were not mentioned. So Chris was right. Aribisala's writings, to me, have always equally portrayed him as a holier-than-thou, infallible and all-knowing person. Then again, we should never forget that pastors too are human afterall plus the fact that they face the most satanic challenges and temptations. No mortal person can be like Jesus yet He rejected being called a good man thus warning us never to see ourselves as any good. Why did Anita seek for divorce when she vowed to marry the man FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE ? What councelling would she give to members of her church who face similar challenges ? So-called penticostal pastors introduced the idea of automatically promoting their wives to lady evangelist or pastor after claiming to be called which is clearly unbiblical. How many men of God were called along with their wives in the Bible ? Whenever i see signposts carrying the pictures of themselves and their wives in front of their "churches", i get the feeling they are not inviting people to come and worship God but themselves. I see this as advertisement of their business places so i consider those that patronise such places as gullible fools. They sow the seed of the scandals that come to them by portraying faulse and unattainable postures to the public.
For the avoidance of doubt, i am a christian, and not a nominal one at that.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Eberex(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
tola9ja: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord

Matthew21:11 and the crowds said this is the prophet jesus from nazareth of galilee.
Mark6:3-4 is not this the carpenter the son of mary and brother of james and joses and judas and simon and are not his sisters here with us? And they took offence at him .and jesus said to them A prophet is not without honour except in his own country and among his own kin and in his own house.
Luke24:19 and he said to them what things? And they said to him concerning jesus of na*reth who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before god and all the people

You must be a muslim, hence I cant bring myself to argue with you on your post.

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by tola9ja: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Eberex:

You must be a muslim, hence I cant bring myself to argue with you on your post.
is this not a biblical verse how did you no am a muslim

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

To Tithe or Not to Tithe? / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.