Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala (62162 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by fxsly: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
Titilayodeji13: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/man-god-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/

By Femi Aribisala

If our marriage breaks down, we must not fool ourselves and others by insisting we are standing
in the righteousness of God

Christian pastors have become demigods. Their word is law; no questions asked. As Jesus said,
they teach as doctrines the commandments of men. (Matthew 15:9). They come up with all
kinds of self-serving principles that turn scripture on its head; just in order to justify themselves
before men and control their lives. I want to discuss Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Man of God
Pastor Chris is going through a rough patch at the moment. His wife, Pastor Anita, has filed for
divorce, accusing him of having inappropriate relationships with female church members, among
other things. Instead of waiting for his day in court, Pastor Chris has resorted to bogus
interpretations of the scriptures; even proclaiming he is a “man of God” and therefore above sin.

Pastor Chris declared to his congregation through a live telecast: “There are preachers and there
are men of God. I am not a preacher; I am a man of God, and I go in the way I’m asked to go.
You have to understand something about a man of God. A man of God is not just someone who
worships God or preaches God. A man of God is handpicked by God, set on course by God. If
you study the scriptures, you will not find one man of God go against God, sinning against God.”
What nonsense! Who made Pastor Chris a man of God? From which school of theology did he
get his sinless distinction? John says: “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and
the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to
cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and
his word is not in us.” (1 John 1:8-10).

David was a “man of God.” (2 Chronicles 8:14). Yet he committed adultery with Bathsheba.
Balaam was a “man of God;” yet he became apostate. The “man of God” who came from Judah
was killed by a lion because he sinned against God. (1 Kings 13:23-26).

But listen to what Pastor Chris says about himself: “We are not working in sin and living in sin
and hoping that we can mix sin and righteousness together. We are the manifestation of his
righteousness.” This is standing logic on its head. If our marriage breaks down, we must not
fool ourselves and others by insisting like Pastor Chris that we are standing in the righteousness
of God. There is no righteousness in divorce.

False Christ
In the bid to justify himself, Pastor Chris is fabricating similarities between Jesus Christ and
himself. He said: “Jesus Christ was accused by many – a lot of frivolous charges. There will
always be those who would like for it to be true. But you know, in spite of the accusations
against Jesus, it didn’t change who he was.”

However, Pastor Chris is not Jesus. Many accusations were indeed leveled against Jesus, but
they were not made by his wife and they did not include inappropriate relationships with the
opposite sex.

In short, Pastor Chris might be whoever he likes, but he is certainly not Jesus. Jesus says: “If I
bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.” (John 5:31).

Yes, there are “men of God” in the Old Testament. However, Jesus created no such distinction in
the New Testament; we are all “children of God.” Jesus says: “Unless you are converted and
become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 18:3).
Indeed, Jesus was implacably opposed to men like Pastor Chris, who sit on pedestals and claim
to be holier-than-thou. He says:

“Their lives are perpetual fashion shows, embroidered prayer shawls one day and flowery prayers
the next. They love to sit at the head table at church dinners, basking in the prominent positions,
preening in the radiance of public flattery, receiving honorary degrees, and getting called ‘Doctor’
and ‘Reverend’. Don’t let people do that to you, put you on a pedestal like that. You all have a
single Teacher, and you are all classmates.” (Matthew 23:5-cool.

Male chauvinism
While Oyakhilome was busy elevating himself, he was also snidely putting down his wife. He
said: “If you are married to a man of God, it doesn’t make you automatically mature. You can
make mistakes; you can do something that is wrong. But some people expect the wife of a
minister to definitely be at the level of that minister.”

This is an arrogant statement. What makes Oyakhilome more spiritually mature than his wife?
By what measure and by what criteria did he come to ascribe this superiority to himself? Anita
Oyakhilome was also a minister. She was a so-called pastor of a London branch of Christ
Embassy. So why should Pastor Chris presume himself more “minister” than her.

If we are to accept Pastor Chris’ bogus self-appellation as a “man of God;” what disqualifies
Anita from also being called a “woman of God?” Are women inferior to men? Oyakhilome said:
“If a man of God is married, it doesn’t automatically mean that the wife of a man of God is
therefore a woman of God. That’s not the way it is in the Bible. That’s why you don’t really find
the wives of men of God mentioned in the Bible…. You never find their names.”

What poppycock! When one of the female pastors in his audience asked why the names of
wives of the men of God were not mentioned in the bible; Oyakhilome’s response was a classic.
He exclaimed: “Why? You ask God when you find him. Ask God when you find him!”

But it was not God who fabricated this theory that the wife of a man of God cannot also be a
woman of God simply because wives’ names are not mentioned in the bible. It was Chris
Oyakhilome. Therefore, it is up to Chris Oyakhilome to provide us with another bogus
explanation.

Pastor Chris ended his diatribe by saying: “When it comes to Reverend Anita, what I will say to
you is ‘pray for her.’” There is no doubt that, more than anybody else; it is Pastor Chris himself
that is greatly in need of prayer.

mr writter it seems you virtually know all the books of the bible to have been able to counter all you said Pastor Chris Oyahkilome has said. personally am not a member of his church neither do i have anything against the Man of God....but i just want to bring your attention to something you are forgetting.... do you remember where bible warns us against judging another man's servant? whether he is a man of God or not it is not our duty to judge them when they err.....also a place in Isaiah God speaking saying "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm for this is the heritage of them that serve Him" remember that soul winning is one of the things that brings joy to the Father and it is not our responsibility to judge how well the souls have been worn..... My point here is that if the knowledge u have claimed to have of God is as true as you want Chris Oyahkilome to be then there should have been a level of constraint in your tongue not because of the person in question but because of the God whom you claim to serve too..... it is only in Christianity that we find us fighting ourselves were as outside there it is not so....not like its how God made it to be but so many Christians have refused to grow and mature..... we still want to approach God in the pattern of the old testament where it is only one person that hears from God in a country whereas God has brought us into a new era of worship....... Now for all self made judges if the person in question here is actually found guilty before God in heaven tell me what makes us feel that we too wont be found guilty of the same sin that we say he has committed.... an argument arose between the disciples of Jesus one day and they asked him about John the baptist and his disciples and the source of their influence and Jesus answered them this...HE THAT DOES NOT GATHER WITH US SCATTERS.....our actions can either bring people to God or take them away from God.

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by IYANGBALI: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
kaysparks: Jesus said "let him who is without sin cast the first stone" the worst anyone can do to himself is making slandering remarks about any pastor or man of God. Let God judge for himself,its his name that is used not my name or yours. Do not come to a platform like this to incite people against men of God. Please note that I have never been to Christ Embassy in my life. Do not play with God's annointed. A word is enough for the wise.
you dey there when he was anointed?abeg make we hear word jo

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
1stCitizen:

Where you there when GOD declared him his man?

Who is this I.m.b.e.c.i.l.e? And what's even wrong with most of y'all. Am not a member of Chris Embassy buh nobody, I repeat nobody has the right to judge Pastor Chris whether him sin against his wife or not, God alone will do that. Instead carry ur lame, retard n silly *ss to ur fada who is sitting down at home all day criticising people just like his senseless son. #Gbam!
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Ahmeduana(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn: [b]

It' funny and Alarming how black-brained Nigerians have turned all of a blink!

Look at the poster above me ranting about m.asturbation when he didn't even hear the explanation the man of God gave.

The funniest thing is how foolishly y'all back up ur claims with verses from the bible. MY People perish cuz they are foolish. I think this is to show us the Devil knows the bible more than itself.

What do you want me to knw from this post of yours?

God gave you the right to judge others?
Not even like you are trying to correct him.
I can see ur life defines perfection if not you won't be out here sharing errors of others.

Peter denied God and yet it was neva written against him. That's y i tell people i serve God and not religion.

You eat up ur fellow man just to gain cheap popularity while you later on go to church to showcase ur make-up.

Smh for the future of planet earth.

The Lord is your strength Pastor Chris.
[/b]
HE BE LIKE SAY THIS MAN DEY RESIDE FOR UPSTAIR NA 'malu' YOU SEE SPIRITUALITY +RELIGIOUSNESS WITHOUT STREET CREDIBILITY =HELL FIRE it doesn't takes the knowledge of a rocket scientist to identifys a CON PASTOR even an ordinary AREA BOY can tell when he sees an ONIJIBITI that calls himself man of GOD>BUT THE PAINFUL THING IS WHEN A PERSON LIKE YOU FOLLOW A so called man OF GOD BLINDLY, even when his ways of errors is glaring. You reminds of movie have forgotten the title where a pastor tells his follower that they should burn there self that they will go to heaven direct.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by fireforfire: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
kmcutez: Pastor Chris, do not mind all this useless Nigerians insulting you. Abeg carry go with your adultery jor!! Man cannot live by bread alone. Sample all you can. Nothing do you.
undecided wait o... na woman dey talk like dis?
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Agunechibeya(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kastamonu: I only blame the fools following him and attending his church. When you see a fake "man of God", you should be able to recognize him/her. They make noise about themselves. Its hard to find a humble man of God today.
we still have many humble servants of God. My priest in d village is arrogant but the one in the city,a professor is so humble.you will see them more in the older churches.eg,d pope.mind you ,im not a roman catholic
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by PasD(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
Fool
sauer: Nigerians are really just as foolish as they come. A pastor says mas.turba.tion is no sin, it's business as usual. A pastor curls his hair and probably spends more on that hair than the average Nigerian spends on food, it's business as usual. A pastor dresses lavishly and invests tons of money on 'looking good for Christ', it's business as usual. The same pastor moves about with bodyguards, unable to call on his so-called God to protect him, yet it's business as usual.
The very same pastor now divorces his wife, slanders her, and puts himself on the pedestal against his obviously very quiet, unassuming wife; yet IT'S BUSINESS AS USUAL. DAMN!!!

if i hear any touch not my anointed here, I'll bash that person's head angry
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by femummy(f): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Who is this one?
Like seriously, r u serious ?
I'm sure you are joking .......

Look at the poster above me ranting about m.asturbation when he didn't even hear the explanation the man of God gave.

The funniest thing is how foolishly y'all back up ur claims with verses from the bible. MY People perish cuz they are foolish. I think this is to show us the Devil knows the bible more than itself.

I can see ur life defines perfection if not you won't be out here sharing errors of others.

Peter denied God and yet it was neva written against him. That's y i tell people i serve God and not religion.

You eat up ur fellow man just to gain cheap popularity while you later on go to church to showcase ur make-up.

[/b]
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Atigba: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nice article by femi
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
kmcutez:

Please stop the worship of all these foreign Gods so we can move forward as a nation and be productive, and not be slaves in our own land.
Foreign Gods? Heeheehaha. Which one you suggest? Ogun? No vex, but your post was amusing. What about that sh.it about everyone serving the same God, no matter their religion? I'll truly never understand some christians.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by PasD(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
21st century fool. You no nothing abt God
Titilayodeji13: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/man-god-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/

By Femi Aribisala

If our marriage breaks down, we must not fool ourselves and others by insisting we are standing
in the righteousness of God

Christian pastors have become demigods. Their word is law; no questions asked. As Jesus said,
they teach as doctrines the commandments of men. (Matthew 15:9). They come up with all
kinds of self-serving principles that turn scripture on its head; just in order to justify themselves
before men and control their lives. I want to discuss Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Man of God
Pastor Chris is going through a rough patch at the moment. His wife, Pastor Anita, has filed for
divorce, accusing him of having inappropriate relationships with female church members, among
other things. Instead of waiting for his day in court, Pastor Chris has resorted to bogus
interpretations of the scriptures; even proclaiming he is a “man of God” and therefore above sin.

Pastor Chris declared to his congregation through a live telecast: “There are preachers and there
are men of God. I am not a preacher; I am a man of God, and I go in the way I’m asked to go.
You have to understand something about a man of God. A man of God is not just someone who
worships God or preaches God. A man of God is handpicked by God, set on course by God. If
you study the scriptures, you will not find one man of God go against God, sinning against God.”
What nonsense! Who made Pastor Chris a man of God? From which school of theology did he
get his sinless distinction? John says: “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and
the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to
cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and
his word is not in us.” (1 John 1:8-10).

David was a “man of God.” (2 Chronicles 8:14). Yet he committed adultery with Bathsheba.
Balaam was a “man of God;” yet he became apostate. The “man of God” who came from Judah
was killed by a lion because he sinned against God. (1 Kings 13:23-26).

But listen to what Pastor Chris says about himself: “We are not working in sin and living in sin
and hoping that we can mix sin and righteousness together. We are the manifestation of his
righteousness.” This is standing logic on its head. If our marriage breaks down, we must not
fool ourselves and others by insisting like Pastor Chris that we are standing in the righteousness
of God. There is no righteousness in divorce.

False Christ
In the bid to justify himself, Pastor Chris is fabricating similarities between Jesus Christ and
himself. He said: “Jesus Christ was accused by many – a lot of frivolous charges. There will
always be those who would like for it to be true. But you know, in spite of the accusations
against Jesus, it didn’t change who he was.”

However, Pastor Chris is not Jesus. Many accusations were indeed leveled against Jesus, but
they were not made by his wife and they did not include inappropriate relationships with the
opposite sex.

In short, Pastor Chris might be whoever he likes, but he is certainly not Jesus. Jesus says: “If I
bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.” (John 5:31).

Yes, there are “men of God” in the Old Testament. However, Jesus created no such distinction in
the New Testament; we are all “children of God.” Jesus says: “Unless you are converted and
become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 18:3).
Indeed, Jesus was implacably opposed to men like Pastor Chris, who sit on pedestals and claim
to be holier-than-thou. He says:

“Their lives are perpetual fashion shows, embroidered prayer shawls one day and flowery prayers
the next. They love to sit at the head table at church dinners, basking in the prominent positions,
preening in the radiance of public flattery, receiving honorary degrees, and getting called ‘Doctor’
and ‘Reverend’. Don’t let people do that to you, put you on a pedestal like that. You all have a
single Teacher, and you are all classmates.” (Matthew 23:5-cool.

Male chauvinism
While Oyakhilome was busy elevating himself, he was also snidely putting down his wife. He
said: “If you are married to a man of God, it doesn’t make you automatically mature. You can
make mistakes; you can do something that is wrong. But some people expect the wife of a
minister to definitely be at the level of that minister.”

This is an arrogant statement. What makes Oyakhilome more spiritually mature than his wife?
By what measure and by what criteria did he come to ascribe this superiority to himself? Anita
Oyakhilome was also a minister. She was a so-called pastor of a London branch of Christ
Embassy. So why should Pastor Chris presume himself more “minister” than her.

If we are to accept Pastor Chris’ bogus self-appellation as a “man of God;” what disqualifies
Anita from also being called a “woman of God?” Are women inferior to men? Oyakhilome said:
“If a man of God is married, it doesn’t automatically mean that the wife of a man of God is
therefore a woman of God. That’s not the way it is in the Bible. That’s why you don’t really find
the wives of men of God mentioned in the Bible…. You never find their names.”

What poppycock! When one of the female pastors in his audience asked why the names of
wives of the men of God were not mentioned in the bible; Oyakhilome’s response was a classic.
He exclaimed: “Why? You ask God when you find him. Ask God when you find him!”

But it was not God who fabricated this theory that the wife of a man of God cannot also be a
woman of God simply because wives’ names are not mentioned in the bible. It was Chris
Oyakhilome. Therefore, it is up to Chris Oyakhilome to provide us with another bogus
explanation.

Pastor Chris ended his diatribe by saying: “When it comes to Reverend Anita, what I will say to
you is ‘pray for her.’” There is no doubt that, more than anybody else; it is Pastor Chris himself
that is greatly in need of prayer.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
dhidden: Years back, I had a dream where I saw pastor Chris sitting with another gentleman at table in a large living room and I was standing at a distance watching but heard myself say .... "oh no, so pastor Chris is into homosexuality?" He overheard me and as I walked towards him, he stood with a knife to stab me. I quickly overpowered him, holding him down on his seat and consumed with compassion, I began praying for him that God should deliver him ...........and I woke up!

Till date, I still wonder what that dream means; never attended his church, never met him.
Pictures of that dream or it never happened.

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by billy187(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
I usually prefer sitting back and observing such debate. However in this case, i'd chip in something, especially concerning the entire "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm thingy"

Lets look at matthew 7v 15-20
"Beware of false prophets, which come
to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly
they are ravening wolves. [16] Ye shall
know them by their fruits . Do men
gather grapes of thorns, or figs of
thistles? [17] Even so every good tree
bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt
tree bringeth forth evil fruit. [18] A
good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit,
neither can a corrupt tree bring forth
good fruit. [19] Every tree that bringeth
not forth good fruit is hewn down, and
cast into the fire. [20] Wherefore by
their fruits ye shall know them ."

The hebrew word ' judge' as quoted all too many times here denotes, " to separate,
select, choose; hence, to determine,
and so to judge, pronounce
judgment ." This means to outrightly condemn someone thus determine his or her destiny.We as christians are to avoid this. It does not
mean, however, that we must refrain
from observing others and forming
opinions about the validity of their
profession of faith. As Christ himself warned of false prophets using his name it is only expedient of us to pick out such 'men of God' and avoid them like ebola! After all the bible in matthew 10:17 says we should be as shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves.

“He who justifies the wicked, and he
who condemns the just, both of them
alike are an abomination to the
LORD” (Proverbs 17:15) Need I say more?

This all aside I think the best we all take time and pray for the Oyakilhome family- no family must go though this!

3 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by timilehing(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
jared007: don't be silly bros because cec members do not defend pastor. God is his defense. Cec members comment here to help d little children in christ 4rm falling victims to d lies and hate comments fabricated on nairaland.
Are you that blind and senseless to understand the context of the Op?? Uses your glasses dullard!!

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Melahou(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2014

You eat up ur fellow man just to ga
in cheap popularity while you later on go to church to showcase ur make-up.

[/b]

Your points has been noted...it's your opinion.

But guess what...we all know the TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Melahou(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
sauer:

Evidently you are one of those incredibly daft Nigerians who sing the praises of a pastor and will take up arms to defend his 'unrighteousness'. To h.ell with you and your fishhhhh brained pastor.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy i dey feel you jare
God punish satan

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Izadibabe: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
yelfal: Its because of this kind of quotes that i adviced us to deal with our issues wisely. Lets make effort to keep the bond of peace. Jesus is real, his love is true and he is the author and finisher of our faith. God is aware of this situatn and he has it covered.

Blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada...please save the sermon for your hypocrite 419 pastors.

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Melahou(m): 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
kmcutez: Pastor Chris, do not mind all this useless Nigerians insulting you. Abeg carry go with your adultery jor!! Man cannot live by bread alone. Sample all you can. Nothing do you.

Ehen...sample Watin na
You wicked ooo grin grin grin
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by naijafury: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2014

[/b]
Peter denied God and felt terribly sorry about it and that's it's not written against him, Oyakhilome is just opposite of Apostle Peter. You despise other poster for judging Oyakhilome while in the same comment you call people names. Oyakhilome has taught you well and more is not expected of you. Real men of God are not infalliable neither are they proud. What makes an m.o.g is humility not pompousity.

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by JerryJJZ(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
I pray God gives us understanding. Though Pastor Chris got the wrong view, it doesnt guarantee that he will remain ignorant forever,, dat is to say, u shouldnt be careless in terms of posting in his situation. Whether he is a man of God, a minister, a demon or a backslider, whether he is right or wrong, it is not you and I that will judge, Leave him for God to handle and dont implicate yourself unnecessarily because of some funny people. Be wise

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by rhames(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. grin
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by moneyhungry(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
emmasege: Yes, Pastor Kumuyi stands out among the renowned men of God in Nigeria, but just like any other he may still have his flaws/errors. Paul had his, so also Peter & many generals since the advent of d church. All these point to one fact, only the man whose righteousness annuls our sins is faultless. If God is taking attendance of sinners, none will be exempted. Dressed in His righteousness, I am faultless b4 His throne.

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by jayceen: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
who are we to judge?whatever pastor chris said,is between him and God. Lets behave like true xtians and pray for them than to come here and judge them by what someone like femi put up. If his wife divorcd him and he went on air to say things he shouldnt have said,its between him and God.who knows if the man we are here judging has asked God for forgiveness and working towards reconciling with his wife?
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by brightonline: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Brother leave that matter alone, it is too high for you
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by moneyhungry(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
brightonline: Brother leave that matter alone, it is too high for you
too high for who?.
fuq that nigga Chris, he ain't sh--it.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Melahou:

Ehen...sample Watin na
You wicked ooo grin grin grin

Sample all them juicy sisters in Christ.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by christemmbassey(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
Stelvin101:

Who is this I.m.b.e.c.i.l.e? And what's even wrong with most of y'all. Am not a member of Chris Embassy buh nobody, I repeat nobody has the right to judge Pastor Chris whether him sin against his wife or not, God alone will do that. Instead carry ur lame, retard n silly *ss to ur fada who is sitting down at home all day criticising people just like his senseless son. #Gbam!
suddenly it has become fashionable for everyone to claim ' i'm not cec member' abeg, where are cec members, will you also go away?

3 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2014

[/b]

MR BRAINLESS BIG F00L YOU ARE HERE AGAIN? A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY YOU ARE.....TALKING OF "BLACK-BRAINED" NIGERIANS....I THINK THEY ARE STILL BETTER OFF THAN YOU...OR NAH? OLOSHI JATI JATI!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by TessaJ: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Stelvin101: No comment. I Can't judge an ordinary man not to mention a man of God tongue . God will surely handle him if he is a false prophet and replenish him if he is truly a man of God. Same goes for every other prophet.

thank U my broda
.God blss U.pastor Chris is nt God and so he cn fall.we all nid d grace of God in dis end time era.I do wonder at d way sm ppl ar always fast in judgin others without blinkin an eye.LET HE WHO THINKS HE STAND BE CAREFULL LEST HE FALLS.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by miqos02(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
i have never used the like button on nairaland but today, i had no choice
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by brightonline: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
moneyhungry:
too high for who?.
fuq that nigga Chris, he ain't sh--it.

Who are you to judge anyway!

You can only describe light with a greater light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.