Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

•atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos (9944 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by sweetgala(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Omooba77:

Na farmer im be oh..

You dey mistake am for aremu a.k.a baba iyabo the farmer grin grin grin
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Omooba77: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
sweetgala:

You dey mistake am for aremu a.k.a baba iyabo the farmer grin grin grin

No be Agric something he read for UNAAB...

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Kasynpaulsyn1: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
Omooba77:

No be Agric something he read for UNAAB...

Mr Adetayo, what is this nonsense you are saying?
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by obayaya(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
berem: so you no see me since to greet me abi? You Just dey show yourself for dis thread dey attack Barcanista bah? angry

How are you btw? smiley

Ah!!! Auntie.. No vex for me.. You know brothers are bound to fight once in a while.

I'm fine ma'am.. How are you doing?

You've been quiet lately wink
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by GANDALF1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
sweetgala:

Lol grin , Nah am be that ? why he come look different and darker toned.
All still he is a journalist, it is his duty to be there

He's a blogger, who has built his reputation over time. Would not want to hear that he lost it because of one brown envelope.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by anagolized: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Firefire:

You get aggression? If yes! You don't have the MONOPOLY.

If a post annoyed you... take a walk. Finito!

eni fe gbe ina wo oju oloro.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by sweetgala(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
GANDALF1:

He's a blogger, who has built his reputation over time. Would not want to hear that he lost it because of one brown envelope.

True talk , many of them have defected to the dark side before , Okupe and co. come to mind tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Firefire(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

Nothing much sir!!! just some brotherly squabble grin

no Qualms then.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by obayaya(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Firefire:

no Qualms then.

How are you doing sir?
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Firefire(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

How are you doing sir?

very well my friend cool
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by brownlords: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
berem: Atiku wasn't disgraced. He was asked very tough questions and he answered them almost perfectly. I was there for the event with an invitation from a nairalander. He came 20mins late for the programme which was supposed to start by 7pm and end by 9pm.

Here's the picture I took at the hall. Sorry,I didn't snap with him. cool

That's Japheth Omojuwa sitting right in front of me

Invitation from Gbawe simple, which one is nairalander

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
brownlords:

Invitation from Gbawe simple, which one is nairalander
ok
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Olaone1: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
berem: do you have proof? Besides I was invited to come for the event. My very first time in such an event.

Ogbeni Go and Die abeg!
grin grin
Eko Ile invited you? cheesy cheesy

You look good, though. You look edible tongue tongue
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Olaone1:
grin grin
Eko Ile invited you? cheesy cheesy

You look good, though. You look edible tongue tongue
I look edible? Ok! undecided
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
There are more pictures from this event, even a video tape. Can some of attendees post more pictures grin grin

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Olaone1: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
berem: I look edible? Ok! undecided
You are always full of energy - from thread to thread.

I envy you, babe.

Sweet you. And, yes, you are edible tongue tongue tongue
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Olaone1: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
atlwireles: There are more pictures from this event, even a video tape. Can some of attendees post more pictures grin grin
grin grin
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by abacus(m): 1:42am On Sep 23, 2014
GANDALF1:

No be ur fault. Na the fowl wey hatch you I blame. Mo.ron

Seriously, you don't regard your parents. I really respect mine. angry

Just ordinary banter you want to kill yourself?

Is this how you really want to 'SELL' GEJ candidature to people.?
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Osyfellaini(f): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
I guess you are pained for not been invited. Do your job well and you will get an invite.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by kwanKwasiyya(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
berem: I remember one dude asked Atiku how is it possible for him to win General Buhari if Buhari decides to contest for the APC ticket knowing well Buhari is the most popular candidate with loyalists and followers and he gathered 12million votes during the last election under one single party. That was what made Atiku to make the comment "is the 12million votes under lock and key"?
I don't see Atiku winning anyway.
grin grin
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by GANDALF1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
abacus:

Seriously, you don't regard your parents. I really respect mine. angry

Just ordinary banter you want to kill yourself?

Is this how you really want to 'SELL' GEJ candidature to people.?

I dont banter with foo.ls. so find your level
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by abacus(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2014
GANDALF1:

I dont banter with foo.ls. so find your level

You need God in your life. You are only passing the aggression on me, I no offend you.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2014
Osyfellaini: I guess you are pained for not been invited. Do your job well and you will get an invite.
As simple as that!
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Hypocrisy is when the @op, who is a known paid PDP dog accuse others of been paid. Lmaoooooo. Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
SirMaster101: Hypocrisy is when the @op, who is a known paid PDP dog accuse others of been paid. Lmaoooooo. Wonderful!

You think everyone is a beggar like you people?
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
SirMaster101: Hypocrisy is when the @op, who is a known paid PDP dog accuse others of been paid. Lmaoooooo. Wonderful!

You think everyone is a beggar like you people you?
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles:

You think everyone is a beggar like you people?

Who are the you people? You are a fool. Buttlicker.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
SirMaster101:

Who are the you people? You are a fool. Buttlicker.

You will always talk like beggar, that you are.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles:

You will always talk like beggar, that you are.

Shameless PDP dolt. Oloshi
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Tomak1nt: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
SirMaster101:

oga how far?

take it easy on these animals grin grin
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
SirMaster101:

Keep it up beggar, ask yourself who the Oloshi is here? You cannot even maintain one moniker on this forum. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles:

Keep it up beggar, ask yourself who the Oloshi is here? You cannot even maintain one moniker on this forum. angry angry angry angry angry

Whats your own with my monicker you old fool. You were 37 last June, and have sold your conscience for just 4k monthly. Shame on you, old agbaya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Difference Between Stealing & Corruption: What Nigeria's Criminal Code Says / Show Us Your Constituency Projects, Uko Nkole Challenges Sen. Ohuabunwa / Obi Donates ₦‎75 Million To Mission Hospital In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.