Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

•atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos (9943 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
SirMaster101:

Whats your own with my monicker you old fool. You were 37 last June, and have sold your conscience for just 4k monthly. Shame on you, old agbaya.

Look at this dumbass, so 4k is what you and fellow boko haram supporters are paid to spread your inane and vile crap all over this forum? You people have not seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles:

Look at this dumbass, so 4k is what you and fellow boko haram supporters are paid to spread your inane and vile crap all over this forum? You people have not seen anything yet.

May devil punish you, Shekau and all boko haram supporters/sympathizers. I am a patriot and can never sell my soul for 4k, shame on you. Old fool

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
SirMaster101:

May devil punish you, Shekau and all boko haram supporters/sympathizers. I am a patriot and can never sell my soul for 4k, shame on you. Old fool

Patriot my foot, look at shecow your leader that same treatment awaits traitors like you. You will sell your soul for a piece bread, 4k is too much. Your dumbass soul has already been sold.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Tomak1nt: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles:

Patriot my foot, look at shecow your leader that same treatment awaits traitors like you. You will sell your soul for a piece bread, your dumbass soul has already been sold.

YOU ARE FOOL!!
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles:

Patriot my foot, look at shecow your leader that same treatment awaits traitors like you. You will sell your soul for a piece bread, your dumbass soul has already been sold.

Old goat, You are an enemy of this country. As i said, may Devil punish you, Shekau, Boko haram supporters and all paid agent on this forum. You all will suffer in pain till death take you out.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tomak1nt:

YOU ARE FOOL!!

The bastard is a paid PDP agent and lie for a living. He will soon perish with all boko haram sympathizers.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tomak1nt:

YOU ARE FOOL!!

desperation of monikers, tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
SirMaster101:

The bastard is a paid PDP agent and lie for a living. He will soon perish with all boko haram sympathizers.

That is your usual process, oya keep using those I million moniker, maggots like you use to populate this forum, only to misrepresent facts. Shecow treatment awaits you. I'm happy you know you can run, but you cannot hide.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Tomak1nt: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles:

desperation of monikers, tongue tongue tongue

U ARE A PAID SYCOPHANT. YOU CANNOT FEED YOUR KIDS WITHOUT IT

GO ON WITH UR HUSSLE grin grin grin
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
SirMaster101:

Old goat, You are an enemy of this country. As i said, may Devil punish you, Shekau, Boko haram supporters and all paid agent on this forum. You all will suffer in pain till death take you out.

This anti Nigeria maggot, does not know, shecow's bullet in head awaits all boko haram supporters, you suddenly turned a patriot.. Stop your day dreaming, The Nigeria army guns will not miss you.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tomak1nt:

U ARE A PAID SYCOPHANT. YOU CANNOT FEED YOUR KIDS WITHOUT IT

GO ON WITH UR HUSSLE grin grin grin

You people know yourselves, that's why you populate this forum with 50 monikers each, attacking and saying the same thing. Atiku, even gave you the mallam handshake. No, its your hussle, you live for it. What else can you people do, besides exist as parasites.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles:

This anti Nigeria maggot, does not know, shecow's bullet in head awaits all boko haram supporters, you suddenly turned a patriot.. Stop your day dreaming, The Nigeria army guns will not miss you.

Now i know you are a big fool. With your 4k monthly, you still look dirty and haggard, life must be so hard for you. Bastard son of a wh.ore.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles:

That is your usual process, oya keep using those I million moniker, maggots like you use to populate this forum, only to misrepresent facts. Shecow treatment awaits you. I'm happy you know you can run, but you cannot hide.

Ode, Shekau treatment awaits only Boko haram supporters and evil people. You are evil and have sold your conscience, judgement day awaits you. Bastard buttlicker...
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
SirMaster101:

Ode, Shekau treatment awaits only Boko haram supporters and evil people. You are evil and have sold your conscience, judgement day awaits you. Bastard buttlicker...

You know you are Boko haram supporter, why are you disowning your master now? Really why? You never knew your master will meet his death so soon.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles:

You know you are Boko haram supporter, why are you disowning your master now? Really why? You never knew your master will meet his death so soon.

Why would a proud Lagosian(Awori), like me support Boko fools. I have said this countless times, May God punish all Boko haram supporters and paid agent on this forum(PDP or APC), may they never know peace till death. Amen!!!

I love my country, unlike you that supports evil and corrupt politicians. At 38, you still run around politician just for crumbs. It sucks to be you.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
SirMaster101:

Now i know you are a big fool. With your 4k monthly, you still look dirty and haggard, life must be so hard for you. Bastard son of a wh.ore.

4K is too much for you, getting paid with bread and sprite is good enough for you. If only you knew what haggard meant in life. A creature , not able to maintain one ID on a public forum. All you do, is sit on this forum to talk trash and insult people tribes, what a fecal matter you are. Your master shecow is dead, that's how your miserable soul, will exit this planet.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
SirMaster101:

Why would a proud Lagosian(Awori), like me support Boko fools. I have said this countless times, May God punish all Boko haram supporters and paid agent on this forum(PDP or APC), may they never know peace till death. Amen!!!

I love my country, unlike you that supports evil and corrupt politicians. At 38, you still run around politician just for crumbs. It sucks to be you.

You are a boko haram supporter, and death await all of you in this country. Running around politician grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You poverty strike lots, always confuse your lives with that of others.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles:

4K is too much for you, getting paid with bread and sprite is good enough for you. If only you knew what haggard meant in life. A creature , not able to maintain one ID on a public forum. All you do, is sit on this forum to talk trash and insult people tribes, what a fecal matter you are. Your master shecow is dead, that's how your miserable soul, will exit this planet.

Old goat, stop foaming in the mouth. Say Amen to my earlier prayers if you are not a paid agent. You are always here to support evil and corrupt politicians, you have been doing this for long cos you are being paid. You aint diffferent from APC paid agent on this forum, you will all perish soon.

Go get a good job, and stop supporting evil people online. Shamless old goat.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Just look at a picture of you and your minions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles:

You are a boko haram supporter, and death await all of you in this country. Running around politician grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You poverty strike lots, always confuse your lives with that of others.

You keep foaming in the mouth. Death awaits all Boko Haram supporters and (PDP+APC) paid agent. Say Amen!!!
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles: Just look at a picture of you and your minions.

I will advise you not to go through that lane, I will shame you and post your real picture here. Dont start what you cant finish, you are a fool, and look dirty in your pics. I pity your family cos you are a disgrace to them all. Death awaits you all enemies of this country and supporters of evils.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
SirMaster101:

Old goat, stop foaming in the mouth. Say Amen to my earlier prayers if you are not a paid agent. You are always here to support evil and corrupt politicians, you have been doing this for long cos you are being paid. You aint diffferent from APC paid agent on this forum, you will all perish soon.

Go get a good job, and stop supporting evil people online. Shamless old goat.

Poverty written all over your face, and you people took it to next level, with boko haram. Hoping maggots like you will be able to bring this country down. Dumbass, you people have failed.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by tit(f): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
one of them has bump on the head like shekau.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
SirMaster101:

I will advise you not to go through that lane, I will shame you and post your real picture here. Dont start what you cant finish, you are a fool, and look dirty in your pics. I pity your family cos you are a disgrace to them all. Death awaits you all enemies of this country and supporters of evils.

Stop your dry raking, I am not one of your tribal trolls you populate this forum with. I resolve my problems with people in the real world. Boko haram suppporter, don't rake before me.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles:

Stop your dry raking, I am not one of your tribal trolls you populate this forum with. I resolve my problems with people in the real world. Boko haram suppporter, don't rake before me.

You keep repeating the same jargons. Say amen to my prayers above if you aint paid to spew trash here. Shameless dolt.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles:

Poverty written all over your face, and you people took it to next level, with boko haram. Hoping maggots like you will be able to bring this country down. Dumbass, you people have failed.

May God punish all Boko Haram sympathizers, supporters of corrupt politicians and PDP/APC paid agent on this forum, Say Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
SirMaster101:

You keep repeating the same jargons. Say amen to my prayers above if you aint paid to spew trash here. Shameless dolt.

The jargons need to be repeated for a fecal matter like you, to get it into head. Your boko haram payment might be in jeopardy with your leader shecow killed. Poverty stricken lot, hunger and hate destroyed your sense of self already.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
SirMaster101:

May God punish all Boko Haram sympathizers, supporters of corrupt politicians and PDP/APC paid agent on this forum, Say Amen!!!

God is punishing you already, you cannot even maintain, something as basic as a moniker. You have to populate this place with 1 million monikers , so you can spew your hate and rubbish nonstop.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles:

God is punishing you already, you cannot even maintain, something as basic as a moniker. You have to populate this place with 1 million monikers , so you can spew your hate and rubbish nonstop.

Coward, say Amen and save us the rubbish sermon. I am done with you, i hate cowards.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 12:25am On Sep 26, 2014
SirMaster101:

Coward, say Amen and save us the rubbish sermon. I am done with you, i hate cowards.

Boneless blowhard, stop using words none from your lineage can defend. Coward, is a DNA gene found in boko haram supporters like you.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by tit(f): 12:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Are they paid with cartons of Rotimi Baby soy?

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Osyfellaini(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
ATIKU 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Difference Between Stealing & Corruption: What Nigeria's Criminal Code Says / Show Us Your Constituency Projects, Uko Nkole Challenges Sen. Ohuabunwa / Obi Donates ₦‎75 Million To Mission Hospital In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.