Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

•atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos (9939 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by anagolized: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackPikiN:

What's sokoto gudali? Ohh na breed of Nama o.

Chairman Wetin be your own problem?
I just notice say your fingers dey inch you since..

Now wey you don reply/shout, what do you expect me to do, ehh?

Is this how you pass your frustration to someone else?

How do you know balls are salty? Are you really making any sense now?
Abegi, Get lost and I don't want to have anything to do with your already miserable life.

Chartered man, you too boastu!!!! Common Apapa wey I work 6/7years ago. Are you kidding me?
Who the fCick do you think you are? Your double speaking personality no pass NL and if you take this coward act out in real life then you are to be avoided like a plague.

What is TAN?

the money for your education would have been more productive to your village, if they save the money to rear snails. re...tard what's inch idi0t it's spelt itch. waste of conception human sweat makes the skin salty, you compounded nitwit. the combination of the IQ of 25 generations from your family tree can't even equal the IQ of my shoelace. run along before I e-annihilate you and use your useless cadaver to teach toddlers human anatomy for dummies.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Gbawe: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
sweetgala:

You are inept, so a citizen of the country has no liberty to attend a Q&A campaign session of a man vying for the presidency of Nigeria, without accusations of financial manipulation!

And then you made the statement about osun state , and shamed yourself irreparably.
Let me make it clear to you Omisore is extended family and most of my family did not vote for him.

He is bad news and that was glaring, that he won a single vote is a blight on the Ife people.

Thank you. I don't even get how some Nigerians can act like ALUU savages so proudly and openly. I am no fan of Atiku but he has the right to pursue his ambition and indeed campaign and engage the public to that end. When Nigerian youths never get involved productively and only believe in remaining online to hurl insults at leaders , when such is unfair and not needed, is it a wonder old boys like Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu et al continue to feel they have a part to play?

Even look at the hypocritical and undemocratic leaning of some who support GEJ, the most sycophantically supported President in the world, trying to shout down and muzzle Atiku? We have unemployed, hungry and frustrated youths pretending to be "transformation ambassadors of Nigeria" while 8,000 'food is ready' congregation pretend to be groups working for "bringingbackGoolduck" on merit when honest people throughout the entire world agree GEJ is a hugely failed leader who deserves to be booted out and banned from public office for life.

Nigeria is just currently a mess where people do not even think about their own situation before hypocritically lashing out at others. People can hate Atiku all they want yet how is he less entitled to aspire to political office than the convicted criminal Alamayeisegha our President pardoned all with the intention of 'rehabilitating' the felon and planting him in the national assembly as a Senator? Warped nation full of people with hypocritical and warped values.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by abacus(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
GANDALF1: See omojuwa as e dey rush atiku hand o.

This is serious. I hope its not what I am thinking.

Who you know self? As them mention Atiku in the picture you rush to comment..who be Atiku among them?

Oolori eku.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gbawe:

Thank you. I don't even get how some Nigerians can act like ALUU savages so proudly and openly. I am no fan of Atiku but he has the right to pursue his ambition and indeed campaign and engage the public to that end. When Nigerian youths never get involved productively and only believe in remaining online to hurl insults at leaders , when such is unfair and not needed, is it a wonder old boys like Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu et al continue to feel they have a part to play?

Even look at the hypocritical and undemocratic leaning of some who support GEJ, the most sycophantically supported President in the world, trying to shout down and muzzle Atiku? We have unemployed, hungry and frustrated youths pretending to be "transformation ambassadors of Nigeria" while 8,000 'food is ready' congregation pretend to be groups working for "bringingbackGoolduck" on merit when honest people throughout the entire world agree GEJ is a hugely failed leader who deserves to be booted out and banned from public office for life.

Nigeria is just currently a mess where people do not even think about their own situation before hypocritically lashing out at others. People can hate Atiku all they want yet how is he less entitled to aspire to political office than the convicted criminal Alamayeisegha our President pardoned all with the intention of 'rehabilitating' the felon and planting him in the national assembly as a Senator? Warped nation full of people with hypocritical and warped values.
Chief Gbawe, some of us that criticize Atiku is not because we HATE Alhaji Atiku but because we find it spiteful that despite the allegations against him, he still wants to occupy the Highest Office. Remember he is a part of the Present System and as VP, he held sensitive positions for 8 solid years.

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
abacus:

Who you know self? As them mention Atiku in the picture you rush to comment..who be Atiku among them?

Oolori eku.
grin grin grin grin

Some people are trolls grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by abacus(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: That was a political statement and it didn't answer the girl's question. The Ministry of ND itself will not solve militancy problem. I don't see "how" it can from Atiku's response.
Did someone asked him on what happened to:
1. The embezzled money running into millions of Dollars belonging to Petroleum Development Trust Fund, when he held Sway as chairman btw 1999 and 2006?

2. Was he asked his role in the "shody" Privatisation policies of Obj's government when he held sway as Chairman, Nigerian Council on Privatisation, which he statutory occupied between 1999 and 2007? The following were privatised:
NEPA, NITEL, Nigeria Ports, the Refineries and even Transcorp?
All these deals were conducted shabbily and Atiku was the Chairman of NCP.

I am more interested in accountability.

Btw: did someone ask him how he became "so rich" from a custom officer to a multi billionaire

Though salient questions.. I see this post as after thought because we all have opportunity of sending our questions before now.

We need to do collective contribution to the progress of this Nation, your initial 'E no concern me' will not make this country thrive.. as I see you, you still they pee for road side gutter. War Against Indiscipline.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by abacus(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
aljharem:

Its obvious undecided a lot of them are paid here

That still does not remove they are savvy.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
^^^^savvy? Maybe your definition of the word savvy is different from what we know it to be. grin grin grin
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
abacus:

Though salient questions.. I see this post as after thought because we all have opportunity of sending our questions before now.

We need to do collective contribution to the progress of this Nation, your initial 'E no concern me' will not make this country thrive.. as I see you, you still they pee for road side gutter. War Against Indiscipline.
I said I don't take Atiku serious. I don't hate the man Atiku but I expected him to submit himself for probe since leaving power just like GMB did after Obj came to power and he(GMB) was given a clean bill of health by Obj.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Gbawe: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: Chief Gbawe, some of us that criticize Atiku is not because we HATE Alhaji Atiku but because we find it spiteful that despite the allegations against him, he still wants to occupy the Highest Office. Remember he is a part of the Present System and as VP, he held sensitive positions for 8 solid years.

Bro, I am no fan of Atiku either and would be terribly disappointed if he clinched the APC ticket. Yet, as true democrats, we have to concede Atiku has the right to contest for public office if he is not legally disqualified from doing so. Personally, I think APC suppporters do not need to worry about Atiku. It is likely to be a straight fight between Kwankwaso and Buhari so I will not waste precious time focusing on what Atiku is doing.

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gbawe:

Bro, I am no fan of Atiku either and would be terribly disappointed if he clinched the APC ticket. Yet, as true democrats, we have to concede Atiku has the right to contest for public office if he is not legally disqualified from doing so. Personally, I think APC suppporters do not need to worry about Atiku. It is likely to be a straight fight between Kwankwaso and Buhari so I will waste precious time focusing on what Atiku is doing.
You are right. However, I expect Atiku to have responded to the challenges we are facing rather than his usual political statements grin.
Agreed, it is a Straight battle between GMB and Rabiu Kwankwaso but even the most ardent Kwankwasiyya fan is first loyal to GMB before Kwankwasiyya. To be honest with you, either of them will make not just a better President but an historic one judging from what they have done(and what one is still doing). Kwankwaso is my second choice after GMB sha. But whatever be the case, he will have another chance in 2019 IF he maintains his progressive path

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: You are right. However, I expect Atiku to have responded to the challenges we are facing rather than his usual political statements grin.
Agreed, it is a Straight battle between GMB and Rabiu Kwankwaso but even the most ardent Kwankwasiyya fan is first loyal to GMB before Kwankwasiyya. To be honest with you, either of them will make not just a better President but an historic one judging from what they have done(and what one is still doing). Kwankwaso is my second choice after GMB sha. But whatever be the case, he will have another chance in 2019 IF he maintains his progressive path
I remember one dude asked Atiku how is it possible for him to win General Buhari if Buhari decides to contest for the APC ticket knowing well Buhari is the most popular candidate with loyalists and followers and he gathered 12million votes during the last election under one single party. That was what made Atiku to make the comment "is the 12million votes under lock and key"?
I don't see Atiku winning anyway.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by BlackPikiN(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized:

the money for your education would have been more productive to your village, if they save the money to rear snails. re...tard what's inch idi0t it's spelt itch. waste of conception human sweat makes the skin salty, you compounded nitwit. the combination of the IQ of 25 generations from your family tree can't even equal the IQ of my shoelace. run along before I e-annihilate you and use your useless cadaver to teach toddlers human anatomy for dummies.

So because of inch and itch na him I receive insults so. At least you've admitted your fingers were itchy. Even to my 25 generations. Lol.
What exactly do you want? Were you abused?

Shoe lace kwa? Ogbeni, you need help. You go soon enter market square.

barcanista: Boastful? Sorry to say this, you are the pathetic troll and a shameless eedeeot. You started this nonsense campaign against my person with the aim of diminishing my reputation. The table has turned against you, now you say I am boastful? Nonsense!!!
Next time don't start what you can't finish.
Now Fvck off

You have said nothing. Your self appraisal is taking you nowhere except your home.
You worth nothing except arguing on NL.
For your mind na, you dey form intelligent man.
Ohh Lordy!!!

3 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
berem: I remember one dude asked Atiku how is it possible for him to win General Buhari if Buhari decides to contest for the APC ticket knowing well Buhari is the most popular candidate with loyalists and followers and he gathered 12million votes during the last election under one single party. That was what made Atiku to make the comment "is the 12million votes under lock and key"?
I don't see Atiku winning anyway.
grin grin
Honestly, most of the people saying Atiku will win GMB in a Free and Fair Primaries in APC are PDP fans looking for an easy ride for Jonathan. Atiku is not a symbol of hope for Nigeria(my opinion though).
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
But Buhari is too old. A Fashola or Kwankwaso candidacy would be better, as the duo are proven performers in their respective states; and are of the younger breed of politicians.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
CFCfan: But Buhari is too old. A Fashola or Kwankwaso candidacy would be better, as the duo are proven performers in their respective states; and are of the younger breed of politicians.
@ emboldened, I used to hold this view before now, until i realised that it is irrelevant-really. Kwankwaso or Fashola will make good Presidents too. But I don't think BRF is in the running
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
CFCfan: But Buhari is too old. A Fashola or Kwankwaso candidacy would be better, as the duo are proven performers in their respective states; and are of the younger breed of politicians.
too old as in how? As long as he is not ill, he's good to go. cool
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by anagolized: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackPikiN:

So because of inch and itch na him I receive insults so. At least you've admitted your fingers were itchy. Even to my 25 generations. Lol.
What exactly do you want? Were you abused?

Shoe lace kwa? Ogbeni, you need help. You go soon enter market square.

You have said nothing. Your self appraisal is taking you nowhere except your home.
You worth nothing except arguing on NL.
For your mind na, you dey form intelligent man.
Ohh Lordy!!!

animal stop coming for more beatdowns!!! you waste of conception should have been swallowed with a bottle of guiness when that plonker e...jaculated the watery, blood stained spermatozoa in your momma overstretched cvnt. definitely curse have been laid on your great grandfather when he stole those tubers of yam in the village market. na the swear dey follow all of una.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by anagolized: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
team buhari we need our own chairman Mao...
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by abacus(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: I said I don't take Atiku serious. I don't hate the man Atiku but I expected him to submit himself for probe since leaving power just like GMB did after Obj came to power and he(GMB) was given a clean bill of health by Obj.

Good one.. You know I want fair dealings with everyone, even for GEJ in this election. I am ardent believer of GMB's Nigeria.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: @ emboldened, I used to hold this view before now, until i realised that it is irrelevant-really. Kwankwaso or Fashola will make good Presidents too. But I don't think BRF is in the running
It's a shame APC's best governor is not in the running..
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized: team buhari we need our own chairman Mao...
You want Nigeria to be communist?
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by anagolized: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
CFCfan:

communist kwa we need a benevolent dictator.... that will instil discipline in the system and wipe out all this thieving lords holding sway now.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
CFCfan:
Honestly, you can't compare GMB to any Administrator in Nigeria... His records is just mind blowing
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized:

communist kwa we need a benevolent dictator.... that will instil discipline in the system and wipe out all this thieving lords holding sway now.
I don't even think GMB is a communist per se
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by anagolized: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: I don't even think GMB is a communist per se

abeg no mind that guy ooo because I use chairman Mao compare buhari means i support the ideology.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized:

abeg no mind that guy ooo because I use chairman Mao compare buhari means i support the ideology.
I think the media and the ruling PDP caused all these propaganda against the man GMB. I was one of his BIGGEST critic. In fact, the name GMB used to scare me...
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by anagolized: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: I think the media and the ruling PDP caused all these propaganda against the man GMB. I was one of his BIGGEST critic. In fact, the name GMB used to scare me...

they know Nigerians are bunch of brainless lots that don't read and make research. little wonder their lies is flying.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Bootlicking...Smh...
Nigerian youths...selling their birthrights since 1997...cry
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by 1wolex85: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
CFCfan:
It's a shame APC's best governor is not in the running..
Its a shame really but with the situation we have on ground, APC cant field Fashola because he will lose, this is not a failure on BRF's part but a failure on the part of the electorate. Take it or leave it, the 2015 presidential election will not be based on merit. We all know that even if Jesus contests on the platform of APC, SE and SS will vote for GEJ, that leaves the SW as the only geopolitical zone for BRF to get block votes from. Now in the north, will they vote a gej for another 4 years and gain power back in 2019 or vote a BRF who may want to spend 8 years? your guess is as good as mine! that's the country we find ourselves in.

4 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by arresa: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: Chief Gbawe, some of us that criticize Atiku is not because we HATE Alhaji Atiku but because we find it spiteful that despite the allegations against him, he still wants to occupy the Highest Office. Remember he is a part of the Present System and as VP, he held sensitive positions for 8 solid years.

I see where you are coming from, but the man is free to exercise his rights as a Nigerian until the government or the law enforcement put up charges against him or prosecute and jail him for crimes committed.

The man gave Nigerians the opportunity to throw questions at him and instead of taking the advantage to do just that and ask him relevant questions like yours, we are bickering over nothing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Photos Of Corpses Army Recovered During Search Of Dead Body Of Major Alkali / Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bauchi / Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.