Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

•atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos (9947 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
arresa:

I see where you are coming from, but the man is free to exercise his rights as a Nigerian until the government or the law enforcement put up charges against him or prosecute and jail him for crimes committed.

The man gave Nigerians the opportunity to throw questions at him and instead of taking the advantage to do just that and ask him relevant questions like yours, we are bickering over nothing..

Ofcourse the man has his right intact legally but morally?I think he owes us that duty of clearing his name. I can recall BAT standing for trial, he never evaded it and the CCB acquitted him. I like people like that and it is such people that I can trust with power
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized:

they know Nigerians are bunch of brainless lots that don't read and make research. little wonder their lies is flying.
Will you blame Nigerians? the harsh environment won't allow one think of research but taking whatever he get from opinion leaders
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by arresa: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: Ofcourse the man has his right intact legally but morally?I think he owes us that duty of clearing his name. I can recall BAT standing for trial, he never evaded it and the CCB acquitted him. I like people like that and it is such people that I can trust with power

...but the man can not investigate, arrest, prosecute and jail himself, that's other people's job to do. The burden is not on him to do anything, it's on the Nigerian law enforcement to do..

Tinubu standing for trial was because the law enforcement filled charges against him which gave him the opportunity to defend himself and clear his name..

It's all about due process..
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Firefire(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Obayaya & Barcanista kilode - watin happen now?
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Firefire: Obay*y* & Barcanista kilode - watin happen now?

grin grin grin
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized:

animal stop coming for more beatdowns!!! you waste of conception should have been swallowed with a bottle of guiness when that plonker e...jaculated the watery, blood stained spermatozoa in your momma overstretched cvnt. definitely curse have been laid on your great grandfather when he stole those tubers of yam in the village market. na the swear dey follow all of una.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
What a funny thread.

Internet Gangsters no dey tire layelaye.

Hhahahahahahahahahaha
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Firefire(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Atiku+GMB+Kwakwaso= ZERO

why?

Wait and SEE

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by anagolized: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
Firefire: Atiku+GMB+Kwakwaso= ZERO

why?

Wait and SEE

and gej is equal to 100000. sometimes I wonder if the expired goat milk used in weaning you, also have negative effect on your thought process.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Firefire(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized:

and gej is equal to 100000. sometimes I wonder if the expired goat milk used in weaning you, also have negative effect on your thought process.

Ogbeni,

O je dekun ọrọ ebu ati ọrọ alu-fansi. Mi o raye iranu. undecided

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by anagolized: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Firefire:

Ogbeni,

O je dekun ọrọ ebu ati ọrọ alu-fansi. Mi o raye iranu. undecided

Iwo gan mama soro rurun ati oro buruku ni igboro enu. kini itumo jakujaku to ko tele?? gbogbo aiye mo pe Iwo na ti gba owo eje saTAN.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Firefire(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized:

Iwo gan mama soro rurun ati oro buruku ni igboro enu. kini itumo jakujaku to ko tele?? gbogbo aiye mo pe Iwo na ti gba owo eje saTAN.

oJe ma di ako ti ile ta.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by yorubakid1: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized:

Tunde how far

3 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by anagolized: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Firefire:

oJe ma di ako ti ile ta.

awon Iran re ni ako ti ile ta. Iwo kinikan radarada bi imi aja.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized:

awon Iran re ni ako ti ile ta. Iwo kinikan radarada bi imi aja.

Anago, pls let it go. He's an elder.

He have his reason for supporting PDP just like you support APC. We are all Yorubas and should avoid bashing one another on this forum. We still have the Igbos to deal with. Pls let it go.

Cheers Bro.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by vivalavida(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
berem: Atiku wasn't disgraced. He was asked very tough questions and he answered them almost perfectly. I was there for the event with an invitation from a nairalander. He came 20mins late for the programme which was supposed to start by 7pm and end by 9pm.

Here's the picture I took at the hall. Sorry,I didn't snap with him. cool

That's Japheth Omojuwa sitting right in front of me

So this is what is is all about?
Paid goons
No wonder they said igbo people love money too mush. Cause of small naira notes u keep attacking pdp from your alaba rago enclave?

3 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by vivalavida(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
berem: do you have proof? Besides I was invited to come for the event. My very first time in such an event.

Ogbeni Go and Die abeg!

Enjoy ur money jooor. Hehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
vivalavida:

Enjoy ur money jooor. Hehehehehe
you had to disturb my mentions by quoting me twice to make your points? angry
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by vivalavida(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
berem: you had to disturb my mentions by quoting me twice to make your points? angry

Nnem, you are now rolling with the high and mighty.

Berem for ministerial post

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by anagolized: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
CocoaMerchant:

He have his reason for supporting PDP just like you support APC. We are all Yorubas and should avoid bashing one another on this forum. We still have the Igbos to deal with. Pls let it go.

Cheers Bro.

no wahala he should just stay on his lane and avoid my aggression.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Firefire(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
CocoaMerchant:

Cheers Bro.

Omo Iya,

se o un roll... Arakunrin anago nilo la ti mo wipe aiye o pe meji.

I will never castigate or abuse anyone for whom they choose to follow... I can only persuade you to see the reason(s) to have a change of mind.

After all ENIYAN ni wa, a le yan eyi to wu wa.

Nevertheless, utterances made now could hunt in the near future. Faceless can become face-to-face one day grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
vivalavida:

Nnem, you are now rolling with the high and mighty.

Berem for ministerial post
ok
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Firefire(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized:

no wahala he should just stay on his lane and avoid my aggression.

You get aggression? If yes! You don't have the MONOPOLY.

If a post annoyed you... take a walk. Finito!

4 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Firefire:

Omo Iya,

se o un roll... Arakunrin anago nilo la ti mo wipe aiye o pe meji.

I will never castigate or abuse anyone for whom they choose to follow... I can only persuade you to see the reason(s) to have a change of mind.

After all ENIYAN ni wa, a le yan eyi to wu wa.

Nevertheless, utterances made now could hunt in the near future. Faceless can become face-to-face one day grin

Egbon, e ma binu.

E gbagbe n pa e. Yoruba ni gbogbo wa o jarey.

Have a lovely evening.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Firefire(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
CocoaMerchant:

Egbon, e ma binu.

E gbagbe n pa e. Yoruba ni gbogbo wa o jarey.

Have a lovely evening.

Ko si wahala...

I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by GANDALF1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
abacus:

Who you know self? As them mention Atiku in the picture you rush to comment..who be Atiku among them?

Oolori eku.

No be ur fault. Na the fowl wey hatch you I blame. Mo.ron
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by GANDALF1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
sweetgala:

Omojuwa is not in that photograph , Correct yourself

The gala wey you carry for head no let you see the guy on bow-tie well abi? Anyway, how market? undecided
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by obayaya(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Firefire: Obayaya & Barcanista kilode - watin happen now?

Nothing much sir!!! just some brotherly squabble grin
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

Nothing much sir!!! just some brotherly squabble grin
so you no see me since to greet me abi? You Just dey show yourself for dis thread dey attack Barcanista bah? angry

How are you btw? smiley
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by sweetgala(m): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
GANDALF1:

The gala wey you carry for head no let you see the guy on bow-tie well abi? Anyway, how market? undecided

Lol grin , Nah am be that ? why he come look different and darker toned.
All still he is a journalist, it is his duty to be there
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Omooba77: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
CFCfan:
Yes. He is wanted in connection with a bribery scheme involving for US House of Reps member, Jefferson. In 2005, the FBI discovered $90,000 cash in the man's deep freezer. He and Atiku were 'business' associates then.
It was on that basis that the US Justice Dept, thru a US Attorney's office, handed down the indictment.

You forget to mention aunty Jennifer as the keeper too grin sad
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Omooba77: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
sweetgala:

Lol grin , Nah am be that ? why he come look different and darker toned.
All still he is a journalist, it is his duty to be there

Na farmer im be oh..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) / 2,000 Pvcs Seized From Expatriates In Lagos / Bandits That Attacked Bida Emirate Found, 8 Neutralized - Niger Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.