Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

•atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos (10072 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2014
egbaguy: me too....thatz y i said he was 'disgraced'. Dude gave inconcise answers to vry tough questions eg him nt visiting usa
God bless you. The dude is a baggage that has been avoiding standing for trial since he left power, exploiting the loopholes in the law. Ribadu told the Senate in 2007 that the Vice President Atiku is a THIEF. El Rufai on instruction of Obj asked him to leave FEC meeting(in 2006) because the Ribadu led EFCC had sent petitions against him. Obj even forwarded the petition to Ken Nnamani who was Senate President and Speaker Mansari... In his defence, Atiku sent his own letter alleging witchhunt and accusing Obj of corruption. He never responded to any of the allegation.
In fact Obj submitted himself to be probed by EFCC but Atiku did not...instead he was running to court to stop a probe on him-which he got.

He is a usa fugitive

3 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2014
egbaguy: i no hold u for going nah....i wud av luv been there too to drill him. Dude said he has no business or family in usa to visit,hence he is nt there. Isnt dat a washy answer? Itz buhari to me or jonathan.
Seriously,is he wanted in USA?
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2014
Spend the cash bro, I need some too. But just like Manchester united, understand the fact that, 'nothing dey for you'...either this life or the next! But keep trying sha..
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by aljharem(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: I am not an Atiku fan please! Save your sermon for his supporters.

Ok sisi Eko, oya highlight why you are a supporter of a Godfather party such as APC.

I mean it makes no sense, Please try to convince me why APC is better than PDP.

I want you to see the light. Don't follow the foot steps of Gbawe cry

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2014
aljharem:

[s] Ok sisi Eko, oya highlight why you are a supporter of a Godfather party such as APC.

I mean it makes no sense, Please try to convince me why APC is better than PDP.

I want you to see the light. Don't follow the foot steps of Gbawe cry [/s]
this should be the last time you quote me on this thread. If you wanna discuss about PDP and APC which is better,go open another thread for that! angry
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by egbaguy: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: maybe I made a mistake saying he answered his questions perfectly. My bad!
now u re talking....lol. D person that asked atiku to engage in that twitter chat is his greatest enemy. I hope apc saw the 'rejection' atiku has
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: Seriously,is he wanted in USA?
Yes. He is wanted in connection with a bribery scheme involving for US House of Reps member, Jefferson. In 2005, the FBI discovered $90,000 cash in the man's deep freezer. He and Atiku were 'business' associates then.
It was on that basis that the US Justice Dept, thru a US Attorney's office, handed down the indictment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2014
egbaguy: now u re talking....lol. D person that asked atiku to engage in that twitter chat is his greatest enemy. I hope apc saw the 'rejection' atiku has
did any TV station show the event?
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by egbaguy: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: Seriously,is he wanted in USA?
i swear he dare nt go to usa. He is just like kashamu buruj......pdp kingpin in ogun state. Atiku has alot of corruption cases in d usa

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2014
egbaguy: now u re talking....lol. D person that asked atiku to engage in that twitter chat is his greatest enemy. I hope apc saw the 'rejection' atiku has
grin
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2014
CFCfan:
Yes. He is wanted in connection with a bribery scheme involving for US House of Reps member, Jefferson. In 2005, the FBI discovered $90,000 cash in the man's deep freezer. He and Atiku were 'business' associates then.
It was on that basis that the US Justice Dept, thru a US Attorney's office, handed down the indictment.
Oh I see why he said his family relocated back to Nigeria. Sharp guy!

grin grin
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by egbaguy: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: did any TV station show the event?
Nah...but it trended on twitter for hours. I knw apc are technologically savvy
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2014
egbaguy: Nah...but it trended on twitter for hours. I knw apc are technologically savvy
I don't tweet so I don't know what's happening on twitter.

Can't wait to see Buhari being interviewed by youths too. cheesy cheesy
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: the one that might interest you is a lady from bayelsa state asked him questions about the militancy in the ND. She said there's every possibility of the militancy coming back when he or a northerner becomes the president. She now asked what will be his plans not to make the militancy come back.

He started by saying the greatest mistake the federal government did was to site the ministry of ND in Abuja. He gave example of the federal capital terrority ministry which was established in the 70's and had its office in lagos. With serious meetings and consultations,the ministry was told to move to Abuja which was bushy as at that time. Today,Abuja is now a developed place.

He said ND needs total rehabilitation and development,but firstly,the ministry of ND must be sited in the region because they only share looted money in Abuja without doing anything for the region.

He said he has created 20,000 jobs for the people of ND too.

But that does not answer the quesetion relocating the ND ministry to the ND does not slove the problem of perception. Infact it would bring more commotion as the particular place it would be located in the ND would be a problem. As for the 20,000 jobs, Na today politictans deciving ppl since 1600BC.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2014
bossmini84:

But that does not answer the quesetion relocating the ND ministry to the ND does not slove the problem of perception. Infact it would bring more commotion as the particular place it would be located in the ND would be a problem. As for the 20,000 jobs, Na today politictans deciving ppl since 1600BC.
the 20k jobs is unbelievable! Does Atiku own an oil bloc?
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by aljharem(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2014
egbaguy: Nah...but it trended on twitter for hours.[size=18pt]I knw apc are technologically savvy[/size]

Its obvious undecided a lot of them are paid here

3 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by BlackPikiN(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2014
You all watch out in coming weeks for Atiku supporters to hit all blogs with Atiku this and Atiku that. To the female who was "invited", swear with your life that you were not given "fuel money".

You see why you don't take this Hediots serious.

That Japheth is the face of a real time scammer. Watch him go to Buhari and maybe El Rufai.

And to the Hediot who claims Okrika, I can remember you were the number one supporter of IBB. You so much campaigned for him on NL now you don move base to Shekarau. You be thief also.

You all are hungry cows and you can see the evidence both online and real life.

3 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by egbaguy: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2014
aljharem:

Its obvious undecided a lot of them are paid here
who be this nah........abeg,swerve

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by aljharem(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2014
BlackPikiN: You all watch out in coming weeks for Atiku supporters to hit all blogs with Atiku this and Atiku that. To the female who was "invited", swear with your life that you were not given "fuel money".
That Japheth is the face of a real time scammer. Watch him go to Buhari and maybe El Rufai.
And to the Hediot who claims Okrika, I can remember you were the number one supporter of IBB. You so much campaigned for him on NL now you don move base to Shekarau. You be thief also.

Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Omooba77: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2014
atlwireles: Atiku storms Lagos

Atiku had drawn attention to the meeting on his facebook page last Thursday when he invited youths not selected for the meeting to post questions to him through facebook on issues facing the society.
Campaign officials
Why and at what point Atiku scheduled his meeting with the youths and online bloggers was a matter that Vanguard was unable to draw from campaign officials of the former vice-president at the weekend.
But whether Team Atiku scheduled the intellectually stimulating meeting of last Saturday as a counterpoise to Team Jonathan’s boisterous affair remains in the realm of speculations.
The aura of invincibility was almost around the president last Saturday as the president deplaned in Lagos, which is at the moment the engine of the opposition.
Remarkably, the opposition leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, chieftain of the APC had returned to his Lagos base last week following a cantankerous exchange between his surrogates and his mortal enemies in the state chapter of the PDP over his state of health.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/2015-jonathan-atiku-wooed-lagos/#sthash.TTFOuDER.dpuf

He should have learnt from Fayemi that all these bloggers dont have electoral values............. grin shocked smiley

6 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by egbaguy: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: I don't tweet so I don't know what's happening on twitter.

Can't wait to see Buhari being interviewed by youths too. cheesy cheesy
u dnt tweet ke....u re missing big time. Yeah,i want buhari to be drilled too. Then ultimately,oga jonah,nt by TANites but by US!!!!!

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Gbawe: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2014
ola6: *searching for Gbawe* I think Gbawe is the dark one...lol

Wrong. That is not me. I am at the back wearing a Navy pinstripe suit.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2014
Gbawe:

Wrong. I am at the back.
Did you come for the event?
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by rigarmortis: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2014
who in his right or left mind will listen to what an a55hol3 like Atiku has to say.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Firefire(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2014
BlackPikiN:

You all watch out in coming weeks for Atiku supporters to hit all blogs with Atiku this and Atiku that.

To the female who was "invited", swear with your life that you were not given "fuel money".

That Japheth is the face of a real time scammer.

Watch him go to Buhari and maybe El Rufai.

Finito!
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2014
rigarmortis: who in his right or left mind will listen to what an a55hol3 like Atiku has to say.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Gbawe: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: Did you come for the event?

Just being sarcastic my dear lady. When they insist I work for Atiku, Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbesola, Fayemi, Buhari et al, wetin man for do? I was not there and don't have anything to do with Atiku. I will be around 'soon' and will certainly arrange to meet nairalnders like yourself and other progressives based in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Firefire(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2014
Omooba77:

He should have learnt from Fayemi that all these bloggers dont have electoral values............. grin shocked smiley

Absolutely, cannot even deliver more than a single vote, maximum of 10 not to talk of their polling unit...

Waste of resources... osi oda nle pako. undecided

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2014
Gbawe:

Just being sarcastic my dear lady. When they insist I work for Atiku, Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbesola, Fayemi, Buhari et al, wetin man for do? I was not there and don't have anything to do with Atiku. I will be around 'soon' and will certainly arrange to meet nairalnders like yourself and other progressives based in Lagos.
Lol! Alright sir! cool
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Gbawe: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2014
@Post.

As usual, Jonathanians whining hypocritically. What has Atiku done to compare to the fraud convention those shameless TAN boys are organising for GEJ up and down the nation? Who is paying for the charade? What of the 8,000 sycophantic groups campaigning for GEJ? Are they all doing it for nothing? How many groups of campaigners does Atiku have? No fan of Atiku but the double-standards of Jonathanians reek. Always seeing the speck in the eyes of others while they miss the boulder in their own eyes. Yeye folks.

12 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by rigarmortis: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2014
CFCfan:
grin cheesy

seriously bro, it amazes me how short some ppls memory can be, intellectual myopia is a big problem.

how can a dude who is as corrupt as this man, and equally numb to the pain of the masses with no clue whatsoever as to how to slove the problems be greeted with so much aplomb?......in other climes the dude will be jailed or at least ostracised, he will never be able to seek any political position again.

atikus list is endless, just type atiku-corrupt, google or bing it man!...and clear your doubt, we don't need ppl like him at this point in time.

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Akanbiedu(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2014
@Gbawe, Just keep ignoring the yeye my brother.

@berem, if APC eventually present Atiku as candidate, are you not going to support him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son / Speech By President Buhari At The Signing Into Law Of 2020 Appropriation Act / Stay Away From Borrowing More - DMO Warns FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.