Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

•atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos (9951 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2014
Gbawe: @Post.

As usual, Jonathanians whining hypocritically. What has Atiku done to compare to the fraud convention those shameless TAN boys are organising for GEJ up and down the nation? Who is paying for the charade? What of the 8,000 sycophantic groups campaigning for GEJ? Are they all doing it for nothing? How many groups of campaigners does Atiku have? No fan of Atiku but the double-standards of Jonathanians reek. Always seeing the speck in the eyes of others while they miss the boulder in their own eyes. Yeye folks.
Don't mind them! Do you know my neighbour just returned from Abuja last week from her trip to collect her share of money being given to the 8,000 sycophant groups? Her group is one of them. It is a story that will shock you. Her group was given 5million naira to support their sycophancy in my LCDA.
I will snap and post picture of th tag she was given to prove it when she's back from work later today.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2014
Akanbiedu: @Gbawe, Just keep ignoring the yeye my brother.

@berem, if APC eventually present Atiku as candidate, are you not going to support him?

I will not support him,I rather sit at home during elections and not vote for anyone. angry

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Gbawe: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2014
aljharem:

Ok sisi Eko, oya highlight why you are a supporter of a Godfather party such as APC.

I mean it makes no sense, Please try to convince me why APC is better than PDP.

I want you to see the light. Don't follow the foot steps of Gbawe cry

I thought you said you were going to expose me? Why is it taking so long and why are you wasting time? Most APC Governors don't even get to their government house, after they collect allocation cheque, before they 'branch' to settle me. You are happy for that to continue? Surely you must appreciate that once you "expose" me I will be of no further use to them? Bro, I don't even know where to keep all the money I am being paid by Tinubu, Atiku, Aregebsola, Fashola et al. All the rooms in my house are filled with cash and I even have to sleep in the lounge now while you and others remain online yapping about Gbawe.

6 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Mckennedy: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2014
Sorry we should fly, why didn't he do that during his past tenure.We are tired of empty promises.God save Naija.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Gbawe: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2014
Akanbiedu: @Gbawe, Just keep ignoring the yeye my brother.

@berem, if APC eventually present Atiku as candidate, are you not going to support him?

Is that you Akanbi Edu? Long time bro !!!! I thought you left for good? Will be around soon and I will certainly love to meet Nairalanders like you. Will alert you anyway near the time via PM.

Regarding your sensible advice, bro, I do ignore their yeye. In fact, I now even enjoy toying with them since it appears many of them actually believe the paranoid garbage that comes out of their mouth.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Gbawe: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: Don't mind them! Do you know my neighbour just returned from Abuja last week from her trip to collect her share of money being given to the 8,000 sycophant groups? Her group is one of them. It is a story that will shock you. Her group was given 5million naira to support their sycophancy in my LCDA.
I will snap and post picture of th tag she was given to prove it when she's back from work later today.

Nothing shocks me with GEJ. He has been bribing everything that moves with Nigeria's money and public offices, from day one, to gain support and "endorsement". That is his 'style' and if Nigeria becomes completely maladministrated and bankrupt then so be it as far as our desperado President is concerned. I just find this attack against Atiku a nauseating example of the double-standards and cowardice of Nigerian youths.

The real 'oles' and 'barawos' making $20 billion disappear into thin air, abetting a fuel subsidy scam that was the biggest in Nigeria's history and assisting the looting of $18 billion disbursed to fight the Boko boys they will support maniacally only to round on Tinubu, Atiku et al. Rancid hypocrisy that stinks to high heaven.

6 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2014
BlackPikiN: You all watch out in coming weeks for Atiku supporters to hit all blogs with Atiku this and Atiku that. To the female who was "invited", swear with your life that you were not given "fuel money".

You see why you don't take this Hediots serious.

That Japheth is the face of a real time scammer. Watch him go to Buhari and maybe El Rufai.

And to the Hediot who claims Okrika, I can remember you were the number one supporter of IBB. You so much campaigned for him on NL now you don move base to Shekarau. You be thief also.

You all are hungry cows and you can see the evidence both online and real life.

You are obviously the eeddiot. I guess you are becoming senile
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by BlackPikiN(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2014
Barcanista=whatlfy

I meant kwankwaso.
Now run along and go curse your dad. Phoool.

You are the king of double speak.

Anyways na so una be.

whatlyf: vote ibb 4 president

whatlyf: HATE HIM OR LOVE HIM, IBB 4 PRESIDENT, HE RULEZ!!!

@ANONIMI, after all your histories and stories, i find it difficult to be deceived by your antics.
Lets face it, GEJ is a sissy, he isn't man enough to be a leader. Nigeria needs ppl like IBB, i thank God that MKO never made it to the presidency, otherwise, we would have been doomed.
You yoruba and ur media cannot keep confusing us. We need IBB to make life difficult for all of you who took our money to sponsor yourself, your wives and children abroad! We need IBB to give us a new direction as a nation and not being an extension to the US/EU, just exactly what Ahmadenijad of Iran is doing! Iran today is far better than all these American/EU leaning countries like nigeria. Jonathan is a coward and a romote in the Hands of one Old otta farmer! Forget all these Abiola/June 12 rants because he had his own hidden agenda and IBB knew him very well, he was power hungry just like all these "democrats" parading themselves around. Hate him or love him, PDP or not, North or South, Home or Abroad, IBB rulez, IBB 4 PRESIDENT, COME MAY 29 2011! God bless Nigeria,

whatlyf: IBB for presido!!! like it or not, he rulez, Jo-boy suck, he is not man enough to be president cos he takes orders from one old otta farmer

whatlyf:

Rivers State Vote will go to IBB, GEJ is too clueless and a SW tool. He has done nothing for the SS since ascending to presidency. I would rather have an Igbo PRSIDENT come 2015 and 2023 (being 2 terms) than a GEJ president in 2011, if IBB sings the right tune, focuses on improving the southeast - southsouth, I will deliver all of Okirika to him,

Even if i am a Niger-Deltan, i know my root and i have not forgot my brothers, Ndigbo all the way!!!

whatlyf: The real truth is, whoever wins the PDP ticket will DEFINITELY win the 2011 presidentian election, either by legal votes or by legal rigging and their is nothing anybody can do about it, It is between two PDP heavyweights in the Persons of IBB and GEJ. Atiku is a joke and has always been. He does not have the support of his state,even the PDP has not granted him membership. Buhari is TOO desperate to be president, he lost it all when he left ANPP for CDC (a very unpopular political party). As for Ribadu, the last time i checked, he didn't publicly state his membership of a political party, so ACN giving him their ticket on a platter of gold shows how weak the ACN party is. Full of ex-Ribadu critics, corrupt old lagos attention seekers of politicians receiving sympathy from the Lagos dominated media (Especially PM News).In fact, Ribadu himself knows it that ACN can NEVER win (with or without rigging) election in the SS (Even Edo/Oshiomole support IBB), SE, NORTH,MIDDLE BELT and SW (with exception of Lagos). Infact the incumbent Governor of Kano state, malam Ibrahim Shekarau of ANPP have a brighter chance than Ribadu and his ACN jokers.

All in all, the PDP primaries will reveal the Next President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

whatlyf:

Rivers State Vote will go to IBB, GEJ is too clueless and a SW tool. He has done nothing for the SS since ascending to presidency. I would rather have an Igbo PRSIDENT come 2015 and 2023 (being 2 terms) than a GEJ president in 2011, if IBB sings the right tune, focuses on improving the southeastsouthsouth, I will deliver all of Okirika to him,

Even if i am a Niger-Deltan, i know my root and i have not forgot my brothers, Ndigbo all the way!!!

whatlyf: I have always said it, and i still repeat that GEJ is not man enough to hold a leadersip position. He is simply a puppet in the hand of one old otta farmer.

We need MEN not BOYS as President, We need real president and not a ceremonial president.
We need a leader who has experience.
We need then man Alhaji Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida aka IBB

whatlyf: Saraki is fronting for IBB. on the day of convention, he will duly step down and declare his support for IBB,all his delegates would vote for IBB, also for some other contenders.
Note: Dr. Bukola Saraki is billed to take over his sister's seat in the senate,while his sister will succeed him in the Illorin Gov't house come May 29, 2011,

whatlyf:
IBB never shifted "all" the "blames" of his administration to the Supreme Military Council, He only said the decision to annul June 12 Presidential election was taken by the SMC, spot the difference, You pathetic MKO sympathizer, You guys have nothing against IBB, u are just ranting. Hate him or love him, he has LOTS of followers/supporters who believes in him. I hope he wins the PDP primaries, as this will authomatically win the Presidential Election whether by legal votes or by legal rigging. And there is absolutely nothing you or anyone can do about it. So live with it.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Jmain: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2014
BlackPikiN: Barcanista=whatlfy

Now run along and go curse your dad. Phoool.

You are the king of double speak.

Embed them with links bruv . . .Thanks . . . . grin

P:S ==> Damn it !! From IBB -GEJ - Kwankwaso- Buhari . . . .Na wao, nairalanders wicked oo !!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by BlackPikiN(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2014
So tey you even throw Mko under, knack Buhari.

Mahn you are a proper phoool. People like na hungry go finish una.

Barcaphool.

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Jmain:

Embed them with links bruv . . .Thanks . . . . grin

P:S ==> Damn it !! From IBB -GEJ - Kwankwaso- Buhari . . . .Na wao, nairalanders wicked oo !!! embarassed
As at then I wasn't properly informed.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2014
BlackPikiN: So tey you even throw Mko under, knack Buhari.

Mahn you are a proper phoool. People like na hungry go finish una.

Barcaphool.
Lols... If You follow my Post history very well, you will see that I have been flexible. The problem I was having in the past was that I concentrated on "Selective information". Which unfortunately I based my judgement on.

It is not just my problem, It is a Nigerian problem.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by sweetgala(m): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2014
GANDALF1: See omojuwa as e dey rush atiku hand o.

This is serious. I hope its not what I am thinking.

Omojuwa is not in that photograph , Correct yourself
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by BlackPikiN(m): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/491573/ibb-president-exercise-futility/1

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=6773747&topic=514968

The links plenty. I dey type with my phone and I know do the yeye work for the phoool since he knows he can't deny it.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Jmain: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: As at then I wasn't properly informed.

Okay bruv . . ..It's good to be politically dynamic, but caging some views away from the prying public is good . . . .

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by BlackPikiN(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: Lols... If You follow my Post history very well, you will see that I have been flexible. The problem I was having in the past was that I concentrated on "Selective information". Which unfortunately I based my judgement on.

So you learnt a valuable lesson not to say prove stubborn when you are not sure of your past.

Common waka pass, phoool.

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2014
Rivers State Vote will go to IBB, GEJ is too clueless and a SW tool. He has done nothing for the SS since ascending to presidency. I would rather have an Igbo PRSIDENT come 2015 and 2023 (being 2 terms) than a GEJ president in 2011, if IBB sings the right tune, focuses on improving the southeast and southsouth, I will deliver all of Okirika to him,

I am glad that this was 2011... 4Years ago when Information at my disposal now was never as it was then. Clearly, I posted based on immediate feelings and Emotions. I have never been a zombie follower.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: Lols... If You follow my Post history very well, you will see that I have been flexible. The problem I was having in the past was that I concentrated on "Selective information". Which unfortunately I based my judgement on.

I don't think you owe anyone explanation. If you have supported IBB in the past and decided to drop your support for him,I see nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2014
Jmain:

Okay bruv . . ..It's good to be politically dynamic but caging some views away from the prying public is good . . . .
I am not the type that cage a view. Watch I don't , delete comment and If I am to modify, I will leave the original comment along.
HATE HIM OR LOVE HIM, IBB 4 PRESIDENT, HE RULEZ!!!

@ANONIMI, after all your histories and stories, i find it difficult to be deceived by your antics.
Lets face it, GEJ is a sissy, he isn't man enough to be a leader. Nigeria needs ppl like IBB, i thank God that MKO never made it to the presidency, otherwise, we would have been doomed.
You yoruba and ur media cannot keep confusing us. We need IBB to make life difficult for all of you who took our money to sponsor yourself, your wives and children abroad! We need IBB to give us a new direction as a nation and not being an extension to the US/EU, just exactly what Ahmadenijad of Iran is doing! Iran today is far better than all these American/EU leaning countries like nigeria. Jonathan is a coward and a romote in the Hands of one Old otta farmer! Forget all these Abiola/June 12 rants because he had his own hidden agenda and IBB knew him very well, he was power hungry just like all these "democrats" parading themselves around. Hate him or love him, PDP or not, North or South, Home or Abroad, IBB rulez, IBB 4 PRESIDENT, COME MAY 29 2011! God bless Nigeria,
This was 2011, I was still moved by limited information and propaganda/ofcourse tribalism which is a bane to any society. It is unfortunate but I had to take a time to reevaluate how I intend to shape my life and Ideologies, hence, my drive to research. Any sane mind will know that this RANTS are all driven by emotions and "fear of the unknown"
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: I don't think you owe anyone explanation. If you have supported IBB in the past and decided to drop your support for him,I see nothing wrong with it.
Well, I need to explain things before the usual propaganda against me will start. I am sure some CORE supporters of Buhari have said dispicable things against him in the past-all due to the information at his/her disposal. I for instance, I was never a GMB fan 2 months ago until I decided that I need to get to knoe why people love this man, and what was special about him. Today, I am one of his biggest fan
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by sweetgala(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2014
aljharem:

Sisi mi, we are saying the same thing na. You were invited and you went to meet Atiku APC right ? Yes now we know why you will support an autocratic, corrupt party like APC

Not that I blame you, Atiku stole Nigeria dry so go and collect your share back wink Although make sure you vote the right person during election o don't vote based on stomach infrastructure like supporters of Aregbosola did

You are inept, so a citizen of the country has no liberty to attend a Q&A campaign session of a man vying for the presidency of Nigeria, without accusations of financial manipulation!

And then you made the statement about osun state , and shamed yourself irreparably.
Let me make it clear to you Omisore is extended family and most of my family did not vote for him.

He is bad news and that was glaring, that he won a single vote is a blight on the Ife people.

4 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Inik(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2014
Atiku 2015 presidential bid is a lost cause, he will never be the president of Nigeria angry Let him concentrate on using his stolen loot to create jobs for the masses, we won't begrudge him on that.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by sweetgala(m): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2014
aljharem:

Ok sisi Eko, oya highlight why you are a supporter of a Godfather party such as APC.

I mean it makes no sense, Please try to convince me why APC is better than PDP.

I want you to see the light. Don't follow the foot steps of Gbawe cry

It is her choice and rightly so. She does not need to defend her political allegiance, not at your insistence anyway
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by egbaguy: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2014
chai...this nairaland sabi dig person past oooooo.....see ao una dig barcanista history. U guys shud be in DSS. Barcanista,i commend u jare.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by sweetgala(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2014
CFCfan:
Yes. He is wanted in connection with a bribery scheme involving for US House of Reps member, Jefferson. In 2005, the FBI discovered $90,000 cash in the man's deep freezer. He and Atiku were 'business' associates then.
It was on that basis that the US Justice Dept, thru a US Attorney's office, handed down the indictment.

That is very interesting, we need to ask more questions and EFCC need to be empowered, they need a leader like J Edgar Hover to make them a formidable force , even past presidents and senators have some fear of the FBI.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2014
BlackPikiN:

So you learnt a valuable lesson not to say prove stubborn when you are not sure of your past.

Common waka pass, phoool.
But I think you are a fool. Do you know why? The scenarios are different. I am not the type that practise zombie followership unlike you. Few years ago, El Rufai was one of GMB biggest Critic. Few Years ago, El Rufai, Oni, Amaechi, Wamakko was on the campaign train supporting Jonathan. Few years ago, Americans went out to elect George Bush, today is he so loved? Few Years ago, People went about singing Jonathan's praise. Few Years ago, Segun Oni and Fayemi were sworn enemies politically... But what led to the change? It varies.
To some, Ideologies, To others Greed, to some others emotions and to some others TRIBALISM AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY

That should tell where I stand and where you stand.

4 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by nigerianvenom(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2014
egbaguy: u guys do need to be sensible............i challenge jonathan to try what atiku did. For some fools who dnt knw wat happened but are here saying rubbish,Atiku engaged in a twitter chat,people sent in questns via twitter. These guys u saw were moderators,they did wat pdp guys wnt do. They drilled atiku to d last. I swear,atiku didnt bargain for that. He was 'disgraced' to say d least.

How many times did he involved in social media chat when he was a vp for 8yrs?
Decieving APC and their hungry supporters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2014
sweetgala:

It is her choice and rightly so. She does not need to defend her political allegiance, not at your insistence anyway
thank you for replying him. Imagine asking me stoopid questions this monday morning.

Mtscheeew!
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by anagolized: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2014
anyway atiku is not getting the ticket, the tactical maneuver used for the senile ikimi will be use to brush him aside. moreover, who take the cursed alj haram serious again on this forum, that obnoxious, cursed, pathological lying nincompoop is the most despicable organism that ever walk on the milky way. the loser traded his IQ for a mad woman tampon little wonder he so irrational like a headless ostrich. how much can uselessness go than what his life epitomises.

SAI BUHARI...
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by sweetgala(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2014
bossmini84:

But that does not answer the quesetion relocating the ND ministry to the ND does not slove the problem of perception. Infact it would bring more commotion as the particular place it would be located in the ND would be a problem. As for the 20,000 jobs, Na today politictans deciving ppl since 1600BC.

It's doesn't as an individual act , but is very important non the less .
The case with ND is that of neglect and poor management.
There is no true need for a ministry of ND but rather department under the ministry of social welfare/ Petroleum. We need to streamline our civil service and the bloated budget.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by nigerianvenom(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: What are the tangible things that he said?

This is what he said.thought i saw u view d thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1912711/buharis-12-million-votes-not
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2014
nigerianvenom:

How many times did he involved in social media chat when he was a vp for 8yrs?
Decieving APC and their hungry supporters.
How active was social media few years ago? Anyway Atiku Abubakar does not deserve a place in Nigeria's Presidency. I am sure he won't even be considered. I will rather sit at home than to vote for such a man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2019: Impostors Trying To Submit Fake Names To INEC – PDP / Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike / 12 Amazing Facts About Southeastern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.