Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - (20931 Views)

GEJ Shame:Ghana has 60% Of Nigeria's Generated Capacity For Electricity / Nigeria Accent Is The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World / Which Is The Best ENGLISH Speaking AFRICAN Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2014
LoL..is it because they pronounce 'her' as 'heir' which is a wrong phonetic pronunciation of the word.

english.... /hər/
Ghanaian... /e(ə)r/
Nigerian.../ha/ with an exclamation grin

Statement like, 'let me talk to her' will be:

Ghanian: lait mey take ti hell( silent 'll' though) grin

Nigerian: let me tork to ha!

Both are fuckin wrong, the ghanian is just like an epilepsy patient who is closer to God grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Wale112(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2014
Abagworo:

Generator fumes? Ghana depends on us for power generation.

Do u have power yourself? They only buy gas from u. Ignorant mumu grin grin
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Wale112(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2014
BedLam: Ghana has the worst English accent in west Africa! What is jenction? Instead of junction.

typical igbo mentality grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2014
dacktar-doctor

station-stashin

region-rigin

legion-ligin

does this sound like queens english? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Wale112(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: dacktar-doctor

station-stashin

region-rigin

legion-ligin

naija has the wackest accent in the whole world. have u ever heard your first lady speak english? lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Orunto: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2014
I agree. Queen's accent is No.1. That is the mother tongue. Ghana is actually No.2 'cos is better than America, Canada, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria etc etc. Nigeria is actually No.10 on the list. Thanks our Commonwealth's mother for making Nigeria count.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Wale112(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2014
Orunto: I agree. Queen's accent is No.1. That is the mother tongue. Ghana is actually No.2 'cos is better than America, Canada, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria etc etc. Nigeria is actually No.10 on the list. Thanks our Commonwealth's mother for making Nigeria count.

Truth
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by AzontoGhost(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2014
BedLam: Ghana has the worst English accent in west Africa! What is jenction? Instead of junction.
IT'S "JUNCTION"AND NOT JONSHUN OR JENCTION
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Enahi(f): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: you mean this ghanaian below also speaks queens english? grin grin grin
Omg you people will not kill me with laughter lwkmd. See the guy face sef, English go run from am. The guy looks like poo.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by crudedude(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2014
Wale112:

Truth

Ok you win, we lose. Hope you guys get a gold plated iPhone 6 plus each.

Next please.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by JEITO: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2014
How does that stop president mahamma from cleaning the gutter or better the ghanian economy?

By the way, you are a learner @OP, and if the queen actually said that, she is also a learner.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by PetroDolla3: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2014
Abagworo:

rubbish. your country sells about 100 million cubic ft of gas daily to Ghana. most of the time the supply is about 30 or 50 million cubic ft. even if the supply is 100 million scf that can only generate about 450/500MW of electricity. so how does that amount to Ghana depending on your country for electricity. Ghana has an installed electricity capacity of 2,800MW.and by the way, natural gas is not the same as electricity. how can your country supply electricity to Ghana when it cannot supply electricity to its own people? your country also sells natural gas to several other countries in Asia, Europe and elsewhere. will it be right to assume therefore that your country supplies electricity to those countries as well?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by PetroDolla3: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2014
Wale112:

naija has the wackest accent in the whole world. have u ever heard your first lady speak english? lol grin grin grin
grin
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by PetroDolla3: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: dacktar-doctor

station-stashin

region-rigin

legion-ligin

magg0t! you better find some amala and ewudu to eat. who don't know about the gbegri nigerian accent? such nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2014
PetroDolla3: magg0t! you better find some amala and ewudu to eat. who don't know about the gbegri nigerian accent? such nonsense!
in ghanaian accent : I don't want ta engage in a E-war with ya, get last. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by PetroDolla3: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: Is that supposed to be an achievement? Last time I checked,Ghana's economy is going down the drain. That's what you should be bothered about.
Ghana's economy is not going down the drain. and are you apes not supposed to be dwelling on your numerous problems? some 200 girls are still missing ion some fvcking forest in your sh1thole? even boko haram nko? Ghana's economy is doing great, growing at nearly 7 percent as we speak. yes, we have some short term hiccups, but we are working to correct them.

every business person in your country is rushing to set up shop in Ghana. airlines from your country fly to Ghana more than to any other country in the world. thousands of your people are arriving every day in Ghana in search of economic succor. hahahahah such arrant crap grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by PetroDolla3: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: in ghanaian accent : I don't want ta engage in a E-war with ya, get last. grin grin grin
engage in e-war with PetroDolla? your mama no born you well,huh? if you like make u try am now. hahahahahahah fucleduppedness oloshi!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2014
PetroDolla3: engage in e-war with PetroDolla? your mama no born you well,huh? if you like make u try am now. hahahahahahah fucleduppedness oloshi!
no, I don't want ta engage ya, go take some water and kem your nerves. I don't engage nitwits and nicampoops. Ghanaian accent sweeet ooo grin

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
I can see oxygen01 the idiat viewing. Come let's speak ghanaian accent together. Kwame koffi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
JEITO: OUR president JONA-MUMU likes cleaning the gutter and destroying the bokogerian economy

By the way, you are the best @OP, and if the queen actually said that, she is also the best.
yeah, our accent is the best and jonamumu is a fool. Hahahahaha
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
In sarkodie's voice: otumafraba, em from tema regin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: I can see oxygen01 the idiat viewing. Come let's speak ghanaian accent together. Kwame koffi grin grin
aboa, kwasia, gyimi gyimi, wo maame tw3, wo papa koti. Stuppid nigerians who can even speak gud english are here ranting. Foolish apes of bokoland with the foolish leader JONAMUMU
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by EmoBoy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
My friend face your wek. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: aboa, kwasia, gyimi gyimi, wo maame tw3, wo papa koti. Stuppid nigerians who can even speak gud english are here ranting. Foolish apes of bokoland with the foolish leader JONAMUMU
in sarkodie's voice; bushi ano, kwasi, abidibonbidi (wats does this mean :< ). Metabalic pontassum grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by thwarrior72: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Why is that ghananians pronounce come as "kame" wink
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: I can see oxygen01 the idiat viewing. Come let's speak ghanaian accent together. Kwame koffi grin grin
I beg com(come)again b4 I porshuu(pursue ) you.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Abagworo:

these are the statements that confirm that bokolanders are senseless and ignorant. Go and ask JONAMUMU and let him tell u that Ghana has never and will never depend on bokogeria for power. Copy that.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
thwarrior72: Why is that ghananians pronounce come as "kame" wink
its kem, they pronounce came as kem grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: its kem, they pronounce came as kem grin
Do nigerians use dictionaries in their various schools?
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
O0XYGEN: I beg com(come)again b4 I porshuu(pursue ) you.
you want me ta kem egain befa ya parsue me? Kwame grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by BRAV0O(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Have notice you on this forum always looking for nigerians trouble ?

O0XYGEN: Do nigerians use dictionaries in their various schools?
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: its kam, they pronounce came as kam because its the right way to say it grin
meanwhile nigerians pronounce it korm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria / Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury / Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.