Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - (20951 Views)

GEJ Shame:Ghana has 60% Of Nigeria's Generated Capacity For Electricity / Nigeria Accent Is The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World / Which Is The Best ENGLISH Speaking AFRICAN Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mumugerians are always recognized with their awkward and boko haram English. Its sooo irritating. As if they don't have the brain to learn the words correctly.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
BRAV0O: Have notice you on this forum always looking for nigerians trouble ?

So I don't have the right to ask questions ?
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: meanwhile nigerians pronounce it korm.
afraba, its come not kem.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: afraba, its come not kem.
hahaha, nigerians always say korm, but=bot, here=hia
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
O0XYGEN: Mumugerians are always recognized with their awkward and boko haram English. Its sooo irritating. As if they don't have the brain to learn the words correctly.
the pronunciation of what he said in ghana "mumughanaians ere always recognized with their ewkwerd and boko herem english. Its soo irritating. Es if they don't hev the brain to learn the werds correctly" though your sentence structuring is bad grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by kokoA(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
OP, push this crap to a ghana forum and discuss abeg.. Ah!
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: hahaha, nigerians always say korm, but=bot, here=hia
Hahahaha I wonder when mumugerians are going to start pronouncing words correctly.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: hahaha, nigerians always say korm, but=bot, here=hia
its hard differentiating hair and here in ghana. Why?
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by BRAV0O(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
I didn't say that, pls feel free...

Is just that have notice you and some other handle lik that from ghana on this forum always fury with your(their) pure hate for nigerians , like maybe twas you that call my president mumujona all sort lik that ?

O0XYGEN: So I don't have the right to ask questions ?
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
O0XYGEN: Hahahaha I wonder when mumugerians are going to start pronouncing words correctly.
lmao, hahahahaha, it will be difficult but trust us ghanaians to help them change that.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: the pronunciation of what he said in ghana "mumughanaians ere always recognized with their ewkwerd and boko herem english. Its soo irritating. Es if they don't hev the brain to learn the werds correctly" though your sentence structuring is bad grin
So when will u people stop eating eba? hmmmm eba is the cause of all your problems.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
O0XYGEN: So when will u people stop eating eba? hmmmm eba is the cause of all your problems.
I dant gat ya drift, please type in ghana accent grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: its hard differentiating hair and here in ghana. Why?
nope its not true at all. Hair= hair and here=he er
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: lmao, hahahahaha, it will be difficult but trust us ghanaians to help them change that.
hahahaha I guess that's the reason almost all of them are willing to come to GHANA.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: nope its not true at all. Hair= hair and here=he er
akwuaba, ya know its nat true grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Litmus: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
By positioning itself as anti-Nigeria, Ghana has certainly pleased the West enough to earn the Status of Go-To Nation in Africa to heap praises on. However for all of Ghana's endeavors in this regard, the West really should have developed Ghana from the ground up, praises is scant reward.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: I dant gat ya drift, please type in ghana accent grin
Try writing in nigerian accent and I bet u no one can comprehend all your statements again.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
O0XYGEN: hahahaha I guess that's the reason almost all of them are willing to come to GHANA.
yeah, now every nigerian student want to come to ghana to learn great english. They know we are the best.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
O0XYGEN: Try writing in nigerian accent and I bet u no one can comprehend all your statements again.
bushi ano, I like ta remain in remain in this village accent grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: bushi ano, I like ta remain in remain in this village accent grin
Ghana is the best.IF YOU DONT AGREE GO AND HUG A WET TRANSFORMER.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: akwuaba, ya know its nat true grin
why will i lie to u at all? Why do nigerians pronounce must = morst king= kinge jesus= jee zors?
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: why will i lie to u at all? Why do nigerians pronounce must = morst king= kinge jesus= jee zors?
Because they eat eba 3 times daily.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: why will i lie to u at all? Why do nigerians pronounce must = morst king= kinge jesus= jee zors?
abragadaotumfour, kem to legas and meat me grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by ElFenomeno1: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wale112: I hope Nigerians will stop faking American and British accents, Learn from Ghana.

The Queen has spoken.

Discuss!!

Certified FOOOOOOOL!
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by JEITO: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: yeah, our accent is the best and jonamumu is a fool. Hahahahaha
hahaha! My ghanian charlie editing my post since 1666AD
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Litmus: By positioning itself as anti-Nigeria, Ghana has certainly pleased the West enough to earn the Status of Go-To Nation in Africa to heap praises on. However for all of Ghana's endeavors in this regard, the West really should have developed Ghana from the ground up, praises is scant reward.
lol dont be pained bro! We didnt get nigeria in the bad books of the west. Ur fellow nigerians did it with their attitudes and behaviours. If nigerian immigrants will behave well in every country they go then everybody will love them including the west.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
I laugh each time I hear ghanains call doctor, dackter. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: otumfour, kam to lagos and meet me grin
thats how we say it
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: lol dont be pained bro! We didnt get nigeria in the bad books of the west. Ur fellow nigerians did it with their attitudes and behaviours. If nigerian immigrants will behave well in every country they go then everybody will love them including the west.
you don't seem to understand how we see ghanainas here, we see ghanaians like village people. Seriously.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Ezemmuo1: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
gayna worshiping there slaves masters since 1900. how queen matter con take consign naija? for your imformacion we naija people don decide say we wan take pidgin do our national language.oya make that your queen kon tell us who speak pidgin pass make i no dial and redial her number for your cheek........lubbish

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
JEITO: hahaha! My ghanian charlie editing my post since 1666AD
but u know its the truth. Ghanaian accent is the best
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
O0XYGEN: Because they eat eba 3 times daily.
hahahaha true that bro! It has made their women shapeless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance / 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC / Pantami’s Case Portrays Screenings By SSS, Senate As Charade - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.