Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - (20960 Views)

GEJ Shame:Ghana has 60% Of Nigeria's Generated Capacity For Electricity / Nigeria Accent Is The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World / Which Is The Best ENGLISH Speaking AFRICAN Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wale112: I hope Nigerians will stop faking American and British accents, Learn from Ghana.

The Queen has spoken.

Discuss!!
But seriously wale112 u bi funny oo.You always cause e-war between Ghana n ningeria.hahahaha
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Am yet to see any nigerian gal without a shapeless appearance. Seriously eba ain't good for them but they're just blind to see.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
O0XYGEN: Am yet to see any nigerian gal without a shapeless appearance. Seriously eba ain't good for them but they're just blind to see.
hahahahaha very shapeless. they should start eating banku, fufu, kenkey. Their shape will come.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: hahahahaha very shapeless. they should start eating banku, fufu, kenkey. Their shape will come.
hahahaha exactly.Unfortunately they are addicted to eba.Their shapes be like Milo tin( straight n rigid)
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
This is where I am currently in nigeria, ghanaians should post where they are.

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
O0XYGEN: hahahaha exactly.Unfortunately they are addicted to eba.Their shapes be like Milo tin( straight n rigid)
hahahaha, they are very straight, flat and hard. Dompe dompe. Kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
customized13: This is where I am currently in nigeria, ghanaians should post where they are.
then u are really suffering as for me since today is a holiday, am chilling with my fellow ghanaians in ACCRA

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: then u are really suffering as for me since today is a holiday, am chilling with my fellow ghanaians in ACCRA
kikikikikikikikikiki, you went to download a pics of a beech, ghanaians and low self-esteem sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Lordlexyy: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
O0XYGEN: Am yet to see any nigerian gal without a shapeless appearance. Seriously eba ain't good for them but they're just blind to see.
Now you realise how immature and senseless you are. The average Nigerian doesn't give a single thought about ghanians if not for a forum like this. Why do you cause yourself unnecessary headache over people that give little concern over your existence? I swear, football and nothing else is the only time we remember ghanians. We have far more important issue to think about. You will realise that so far, very few Nigerians this days responds to your shallow, childish and low self esteem comments. The few i know of ghana, i love them but please realise that economically wise, land mass, exposure and so, we know our equal and those we are gearing to surpass, definitely not ghana. If the Gdp of Lagos for instance near that of the whole ghana, what are we talking about? I don't mean to take a swoop at you, but this your ranting is becoming rather too disturbing. If you say you have the best accent in english language, is ok, you won. What's the essence of bringing it to a public dormain? If you are troubled by how ghanians were chased out of Nigerians, we appologise. Lets move on. Pls.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Am showing picture of where I am in nigeria not a downloaded photo shop pics.

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
customized13: kikikikikikikikikiki, you went to download a pics of a beech, ghanaians and low self-esteem sha grin grin grin grin
dude, dont be pained lol, am in a hotel in accra and thats what i showed u. Keep working hard maybe one day u will also get money. Hahaha
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lordlexyy: Now you realise how immature and senseless you are. The average Nigerian doesn't give a single thought about ghanians if not for a forum like this. Why do you cause yourself unnecessary headache over people that give little concern over your existence? I swear, football and nothing else is the only time we remember ghanians. We have far more important issue to think about. You will realise that so far, very few Nigerians this days responds to your shallow, childish and low self esteem comments. The few i know of ghana, i love them but please realise that economically wise, land mass, exposure and so, we know our equal and those we are gearing to surpass, definitely not ghana. If the Gdp of Lagos for instance near that of the whole ghana, what are we talking about? I don't mean to take a swoop at you, but this your ranting is becoming rather too disturbing. If you say you have the best accent in english language, is ok, you won. What's the essence of bringing it to a public dormain? If you are troubled by how ghanians were chased out of Nigerians, we appologise. Lets move on. Pls.
hahaha but nigerians keep trooping to ghana everyday oo.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by blesszzy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wale112: I hope Nigerians will stop faking American and British accents, Learn from Ghana.

The Queen has spoken.

Discuss!!
u again?
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lordlexyy: Now you realise how immature and senseless you are. The average Nigerian doesn't give a single thought about ghanians if not for a forum like this. Why do you cause yourself unnecessary headache over people that give little concern over your existence? I swear, football and nothing else is the only time we remember ghanians. We have far more important issue to think about. You will realise that so far, very few Nigerians this days responds to your shallow, childish and low self esteem comments. The few i know of ghana, i love them but please realise that economically wise, land mass, exposure and so, we know our equal and those we are gearing to surpass, definitely not ghana. If the Gdp of Lagos for instance near that of the whole ghana, what are we talking about? I don't mean to take a swoop at you, but this your ranting is becoming rather too disturbing. If you say you have the best accent in english language, is ok, you won. What's the essence of bringing it to a public dormain? If you are troubled by how ghanians were chased out of Nigerians, we appologise. Lets move on. Pls.
That's your own opinion ok.Without GHANA in west Africa nigeria would've become a zoo.nigerians are all over GHANA whiles more are comin each and every second.This is a nigerian forum yet Ghana is found in almost every thread here.For your information Ghanaians see nigerians as animals n criminals therefore no one gives a Bleep about u people ok.U people are nothing to Ghana but Ghana is everything to you people. Get that in your hollow coconut head.STOP MENTIONING GHANAS'NAME AND NO GHANAIAN WILL BE SEEN ON THIS USELESS FORUM.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
customized13: This is where I am currently in nigeria, ghanaians should post where they are.
so you've now turned a photographer? hahahaha your foolishness is unique thou.....Anyway no one cares ok.MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by IloveGH: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba:

Customized, so you are a yoruba guy?... Stop disgracing yorubas with your usual childish behavior grin grin grin

You are always posting pictures and making this building comparison sh.it, meanwhile Nigeria is full of slums.

See below for the slum situation in your country as compared to Ghana's. As you can see, Ghana is far better than nigeria, while nigeria is one of the worst in Africa grin grin grin

I believe you are a makoko homeboy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
NINGERians
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by IloveGH: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Ghanaian president vs nigerian president in speech. Listen to the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbxP97xTmPk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NfUFZ_AP0U

I can bet my last cent that among all the speakers, JONA is the only one who pronounced United Nations as United 'Nashons' grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Afam4eva(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
If what you mean is that the Ghanian English accent is more similar to that of Britain then you're right. But accents mean absolutely nothing as you should sound like yourself and not someone else. Go and tell Americans, canadians, Australians and New Zealanders that their accents don't sound British and they will tell you that they're not British. The whole idea is to customize a language and it's accent the way you deem fit and not to copy everything. We are Nigerians and we speak Nigerian English with a Nigerian accent.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Qelvin(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Typical ghanaian slave mentality,their kenkey economy is fast crumbling and sinking into doldrums that even IMF is tired of bailing them out yet again,yet this deformed midgets still bother themselves over irrelevant thrash like the queen and English accents...who gives a bloody finger what the queen thinks? and of what business is this intellectually derailing topic to NL and Nigerians when we have far more important issues to deal with...sometimes I wonder why we Nigerians are so nice and annoyingly diplomatic with this insults from this inconsequential roaches that fight hard to pinch us,on a good day if hard core moderation was anything to reckon with,thrashy topics like this shouldn't be allowed to survive the break of dawn...just another waste of space.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by blesszzy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
O0XYGEN: That's your own opinion ok.Without GHANA in west Africa nigeria would've become a zoo.nigerians are all over GHANA whiles more are comin each and every second.This is a nigerian forum yet Ghana is found in almost every thread here.For your information Ghanaians see nigerians as animals n criminals therefore no one gives a Bleep about u people ok.U people are nothing to Ghana but Ghana is everything to you people. Get that in your hollow coconut head.STOP MENTIONING GHANAS'NAME AND NO GHANAIAN WILL BE SEEN ON THIS USELESS FORUM.

bro, u dont jst get it, do u. Ur comments at times like ds one sounds inmature. Now take ur time and read not jst read but comprehend what d guy said..he made his opinion and stated out his points but 4 u do reply him maturely u started calling him names.. That is childish. Am sori 2 say ds GROW UP.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Curlieweed: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Qelvin: Typical ghanaian slave mentality,their kenkey economy is fast crumbling and sinking into doldrums that even IMF is tired of bailing them out yet again,yet this deformed midgets still bother themselves over irrelevant thrash like the queen and English accents...who gives a bloody finger what the queen thinks? and of what business is this intellectually derailing topic to NL and Nigerians when we have far more important issues to deal with...sometimes I wonder why we Nigerians are so nice and annoyingly diplomatic with this insults from this inconsequential roaches that fight hard to pinch us,on a good day if hard core moderation was anything to reckon with,thrashy topics like this shouldn't be allowed to survive the break of dawn...just another waste of space.

We are giving the dumb shait oxygen by discussing it. 5 useless pages of wasted band width. SMH!
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Plus10(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Please ignore these Ghanians...they don't worth our attention.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: dude, dont be pained lol, am in a hotel in accra and thats what i showed u. Keep working hard maybe one day u will also get money. Hahaha
don't you think I can also lie that am here? Obudu in calabar? grin

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
IloveGH:

Customized, so you are a yoruba guy?... Stop disgracing yorubas with your usual childish behavior grin grin grin

You are always posting pictures and making this building comparison sh.it, meanwhile Nigeria is full of slums.

See below for the slum situation in your country as compared to Ghana's. As you can see, Ghana is far better than nigeria, while nigeria is one of the worst in Africa grin grin grin

I believe you are a makoko homeboy cheesy

Am not yoruba and I'm not customized, ghana is poor and they can't afford to build sophisticated buildings, if you don't like the truth then you can kill yourself.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by ChimaAdeoye: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
True,
Just like America and Canada have the best English accent in the world
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Airports in ghana are like the young shall grow bus terminals in nigeria grin
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Joavid: The queen? Really? undecided

Op,just shut up!! This early monday morning??

You and I both know the queen can't say that, she doesn't give a fVck. In fact, the thought has never crossed her mind!

She is not the type to go around running her mouth like a tap like most African leaders do.

Also, I cringe when a Ghananian speaks especially the ones with the thick accent.

Which ''most African leaders'' ''run their mouths like a tap''? Name them, you ignorant, braindead idio.t. I bet you can't name 7 current African leaders out of the 50 odd we have.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
customized13: don't you think I can also lie that am here? Obudu in calabar? grin
well, i didnt lie to u but it would be great if u were at the place u just talked about. But for me: am just chilling.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: Am not yoruba and I'm not customized, ghana is poor and they can't afford to build sophisticated buildings, if you don't like the truth then you can kill yourself.
show me those naija buildings that are sophisticated
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: show me those naija buildings that are sophisticated
I will rather show those ghanaian buildings that are not sophisticated, poor country grin
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: I will rather show those ghanaian buildings that are not sophisticated, poor country grin
fine. Bring it on. Meanwhile this makoko. The biggest slum in the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him / Nobody Can Stop Northerners From Contesting Presidency In 2023 - Tony Momoh / Pantami’s Case Portrays Screenings By SSS, Senate As Charade - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.