Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - (20938 Views)

GEJ Shame:Ghana has 60% Of Nigeria's Generated Capacity For Electricity / Nigeria Accent Is The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World / Which Is The Best ENGLISH Speaking AFRICAN Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kumasi airport and abuja airport grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by JiggamanGh: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: I laugh each time I hear ghanains call doctor, dackter. grin

But you pronounce is as docktour.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
ministry of foreign affairs (ghana)

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: Kotoka international airport, accra and murtala airport, lagos. Ghana don't like investing in airports too grin
Hahahaha nigerians deceiving themselves since 1730.Don't try to compare your kindergarten airport to KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT OK.

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: ministry of defense( ghana)
why are showing us photoshoped pictures, this is the ministry of defence ghana. I will post that of nigeria soon grin

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: hope you are watching the public buildings of this ghana that like rubbing shoulders with nigeria grin
Stop disgracing Nigeria and Jonathan.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: ministry of foreign affairs (ghana)
ministry of defence nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by redsun(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Charlie! They have too extreme class of citizens, some are die hard Pan Africans with very radical views for the emancipation of the black race,while some are like this poster with very distorted views of reality that has turned them to walking corpses.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: ministry of foreign affairs (ghana)
now compare your dirty ministry of foreign affairs with that of nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
I challenge you ghanaians to post your public building and see if ghana isn't poor.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
O0XYGEN: Hahahaha nigerians deceiving themselves since 1730.Don't try to compare your kindergarten airport to KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT OK.
this your airport that looks like prison, oya compare that shit to this.

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
wow, see ghanaian parliament. Soo nice but i cant say that for nigeria's senate. Lol its like they are attending a church service.

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ghana police hqt and nigeria police hqt, what a country grin

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
I challenge any ghanaian to post a public building or any multinational building in ghana and lemme give you the equivalent in nigeria and see how poor ghana is grin
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ghana police headquarters

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
nigeria's supreme hostel oops court. Meanwhile ghana's beautiful supreme court.

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: I challenge any ghanaian to post a public building or any multinational building in ghana and lemme give you the equivalent in nigeria and see how poor ghana is grin
why don't u do that first
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
There are about 10 airports in nigeria that will out match accra airport, yet you keep comparing yourself with us grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: LoL..is it because they pronounce 'her' as 'heir' which is a wrong phonetic pronunciation of the word.

english.... /hər/
Ghanaian... /e(ə)r/
Nigerian.../ha/ with an exclamation grin

Statement like, 'let me talk to her' will be:

Ghanian: lait mey take ti hell( silent 'll' though) grin

Nigerian: let me tork to ha!

Both are fuckin wrong, the ghanian is just like an epilepsy patient who is closer to God grin
lwkm4h ....so true ..Doctor..Ghanaian na -DECTOR...nigerians will be like -DOORTOR..i hail we we oh grin
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: nigeria's supreme hostel oops court. Meanwhile ghana's beautiful supreme court.
kikikikikiki, post that of nigeria in full, that ghana own looks like school hostel, lemme me look for nigeria own for you grin
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: There are about 10 airports in nigeria that will out match accra airport, yet you keep comparing yourself with us grin
There are 15 airports in Ghana that are even modern than that leaking non-air conditioning airport u have there.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Accra supreme court and abuja supreme court, this is the fair photo, now compare grin

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
O0XYGEN: There are 15 airports in Ghana that are even modern than that leaking non-air conditioning airport u have there.
post there pictures and lemme murder you grin
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
lagos teaching clinic v komfo anokye teaching hospital

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: post there pictures and lemme murder you grin
funny nigerian. I guess u made your claim first so why don't u rather post yours first.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: post there pictures and lemme murder you grin
funny nigerian. I guess u made your claim first so why don't u rather post yours first
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: lagos teaching clinic v komfo anokye teaching hospital
lagos vrs kumasi ...hahahaha
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by JiggamanGh: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
SuperSauce: lwkm4h ....so true ..Doctor..Ghanaian na -DECTOR...nigerians will be like -DOORTOR..i hail we we oh grin

Ghanaian president vs nigerian president in speech. Listen to the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbxP97xTmPk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NfUFZ_AP0U

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: lagos teaching clinic v komfo anokye teaching hospital
you pictures don't make sense, ok lemme help you. Post ghana's ministries of health, education, agriculture, power etc. I see no difference in the picture you posted.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: Accra supreme court and abuja supreme court, this is the fair photo, now compare grin
ain't u even ashamed. nigerian supreme court like a Ghana millennium primary school.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Ghanaian president vs nigerian president in speech. Listen to the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbxP97xTmPk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NfUFZ_AP0U
hahaha abeg we ain't in the mood to listen to nigerian English this hot afternoon.I don't want to laugh.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
O0XYGEN: ain't u even ashamed. nigerian supreme court like a Ghana millennium primary school.
ghana's like kirikiri prison, I swear grin more foto coming.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Defence Headquarters Detains Generals And Recalls Others Over Missing Cash / Buhari To Guinea Bissau: We Need Our Troops Back Home / Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.