Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70440 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by DaWorshiper(m): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
I used to be in such relationship. Thank God i'm out. Nonsense!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Guidette(f): 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Loool. Stupid thread. Anyways a liberated woman will always win every single time. A man spends big dough on you plus good sex? Pleaaassssseee... Sex is enjoyed by two people not one. I dont know why people dont see it this way. Smh

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by daniwealth(m): 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie: I am really asking because i think some Boy's are being used to achieve financial needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship that does not involve sex or any romantic activities.
But he spends on her, he takes her out and pay for her private needs.

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

If you are not into sex, because of religious purpose, then why are you into a relationship?

Why not save the money and give to the orphanage and receive blessings, if you are so
religious?

And for the girls, If you are not ready for sex before marriage, why are you ready for demanding from your boyfriend before marriage?

Menh....you just spoke my mind ooo,i do ask myself this question
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by daniwealth(m): 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
philantoxx: if sex is what u define by gain in a relationship. den your not really ripe to go into the murky waters of relationship.
He asked a Question,dat d same happenin to me...What is the guys gain 4 all d gifts and outing towards,d gal wen you know,you guys are nt going to get married??
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by eduxerxes: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
tonyx4x44: I perfectly understand where the poster is coming from
Orile.........he's heading to Badagry
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by HARDDON: 12:44am On Sep 24, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?

Should all r/ship be based on d guy paying ur bills?

We are very Kul with no s..e..x thingy

Why can't u ladies stop asking us to pay for this n that, buy this n that ?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by frisby: 1:15am On Sep 24, 2014
I CANT BELIEVE WHAT IM READING HERE!
DO LEARNED MEN STILL FOOL THEMSELVES WITH "girlfriends"? shocked shocked

Lemme paint u a quick picture:

Men are mostly sexual beings whereas women are mostly emotional creatures.
Ps: I'm neither saying women do not enjoy sex nor that men are devoid of emotions.
I'm talking of base needs. Major driving forces.
Forget money for now, only broke girls care about ur money.

this bf/gf nonsense is a ploy used by women, to live out their fantasies. Their fill their heads with dreams from movies and books and seek out dumb guys to star in their fantasies. They use u to satisfy their emotional needs while telling u there should be no sex. So even without u spending, u re only serving as a tool to ur so called gf, unless u're also having sex.
U doubt me?
Fine,
Next time ur girl mentions "no sex"... don't argue, instead tell her u totally concur. Infact, that u re also trying to keep urself clean in not just body but mind and soul. Tell her u're also deciding there'll be no hugging, no caressing, no kissing, no inappropriate talk (which includes lies aka flattery) tell her since she's coming from a religious angle, that u would prefer u both take it all d way. Then note her response plus ur observation the next couple of weeks.

I hate to talk about spending money on a woman u're not married to because these girls never fished ur atm cards from ur pocket nor held a 9mm to ur head. Rather u were d one WILLINGLY doling out cash that u don't have in hope that u'll impress her enough to get/keep her in bed. So stop blaming d ladies in dat regard. U presented the opportunity, they used it. Simple. U would too if ur roles were reversed.

Pss: I'm not an advocate of premarital sex.
But neither am I an advocate of blind folly.

Wake up young men!
The truth is thaat U DO NOT NEED A "RELATIONSHIP" IN ORDER TO GET LAID (ie if getting laid is ur only motive)
And no, never pay for sex, unless ur life depends on it.
Rather, focus ur energy on personal development, create success. Become a true man. Have some self worth instead of acting all hopeless before every piece of meat in skirt. Reek of dignity and composure. Become an alpha male And trust me, u'll be d one fending off advances from the fairer gender. Women grow weak in d knees for a true man. And until u are able to forge urself into a true man u'll keep placing the skirt on a pedestal.
It's high time men took a step farther into mental evolution.
Stop tumbling after a girl who passes u on d street just cos she exposed a bit of flesh.
Stop bringing insult to the male folk.
Stop being a slave to the skirt.
Our "hopelessness " is the only thing that empowers all these girls enough to give us "conditions" in a relationship that they are ENJOYING the most part of.
The future needs men, not slaves.
Needs evolved men. Not dogs walking on 2 legs.
There's more to life than 10mins of sweaty shuffle.
Uuse ur time wisely so u don't regret time and resources wasted on another man's wife.

I don talk my own finish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 24, 2014
Meen... Me i am on strike now...... No time for yeye boyfriend and girlfriend relationship.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by JoshuaKay(m): 1:35am On Sep 24, 2014
In my honest opinion, I do blv dat a relationship without lust is boring n often ends without u noticing.
But I must quickly say, wen I said "lust" I do not necessarily mean "sex" but at least romance should be involved.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Mariopgomery(m): 1:47am On Sep 24, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..

and money
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by fightforchange1(f): 4:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Lmfao. Wow.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by seunwen2(m): 5:01am On Sep 24, 2014
F117A: Unserious people.
Instead of them to read their books and develop themselves,they are busy chasing bimbos all over town.
When they eventually graduate with horrible grades,they begin to wonder why they couldn't graduate with a first class.
There is nothing worse than chasing the wrong things at the wrong time.
What a crying shame.

I see as you are with your first class
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Toeyean1507(f): 5:53am On Sep 24, 2014
We all keep deceiving ourselves jare. What is love without money? People keep believing love don't cost a thing buh I do knw it's expensive as well. A guy will want to impress his lady even if na dat 5mins of 'u knw na' isn't dat time expensive? A lady in return would in turn wanna appreciate him by giving him dat 'Apple' supposedly meant for her hubby and breaking God's commandment. Shey na dat one nor dey expensive? Abeg,we re all thieves jare,na d person wey morning meet there be 'barawo'. *laughs. Guys keep ur money,ladies keep ur apples. By so doing,no one will fall Maga and no heart will be perforated. Shikena!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Toeyean1507(f): 5:57am On Sep 24, 2014
frisby: I CANT BELIEVE WHAT IM READING HERE!

Ps: I'm neither saying women do not enjoy sex nor that men are devoid of emotions.

this bf/gf nonsense is a ploy used by women, to live out their fantasies. Their fill their heads with dreams from movies and books and seek out dumb guys to star in their fantasies. They use u to satisfy their emotional needs while telling u there should be no sex. So even without u spending, u re only serving as a tool to ur so called gf, unless u're also having sex.
U doubt me?
Fine,
Next time ur girl mentions "no sex"... don't argue, instead tell her u totally concur. Infact, that u re also trying to keep urself clean in not just body but mind and soul. Tell her u're also deciding there'll be no hugging, no caressing, no kissing, no inappropriate talk (which includes lies aka flattery) tell her since she's coming from a religious angle, that u would prefer u both take it all d way. Then note her response plus ur observation the next couple of weeks.

I hate to talk about spending money on a woman u're not married to because these girls never fished ur atm cards from ur pocket nor held a 9mm to ur head. Rather u were d one WILLINGLY doling out cash that u don't have in hope that u'll impress her enough to get/keep her in bed. So stop blaming d ladies in dat regard. U presented the opportunity, they used it. Simple. U would too if ur roles were reversed.

Wake up young men!
The truth is thaat U DO NOT NEED A "RELATIONSHIP" IN ORDER TO GET LAID (ie if getting laid is ur only motive)
Rather, focus ur energy on personal development, create success. Become a true man. Have some self worth instead of acting all hopeless before every piece of meat in skirt. Reek of dignity and composure. Become an alpha male And trust me, u'll be d one fending off advances from the fairer gender. Women grow weak in d knees for a true man. And until u are able to forge urself into a true man u'll keep placing the skirt on a pedestal.
Stop tumbling after a girl who passes u on d street just cos she exposed a bit of flesh.
Our "hopelessness " is the only thing that empowers all these girls enough to give us "conditions" in a relationship that they are ENJOYING the most part of.
Uuse ur time wisely so u don't regret time and resources wasted on another man's wife.

I don talk my own finish
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Toeyean1507(f): 6:01am On Sep 24, 2014
frisby: I CANT BELIEVE WHAT IM READING HERE!

U doubt me?
Fine,

Wake up young men!

I don talk my own finish
. Waow,dis is good. U nor go talk finish. U go live to talk more talks dat'll amaze ur talking capability. Dis talk wey u just talk na him my people dey call 'oju abe'. U are a wise dude. Dis talk portrayed dat
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2014
Ezegozie: I am really asking because i think some Boy's are being used to achieve financial needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship that does not involve sex or any romantic activities.
But he spends on her, he takes her out and pay for her private needs.

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

If you are not into sex, because of religious purpose, then why are you into a relationship?

Why not save the money and give to the orphanage and receive blessings, if you are so
religious?

And for the girls, If you are not ready for sex before marriage, why are you ready for demanding from your boyfriend before marriage?

If you ask meeeee na who i go askkkk?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by F117A: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2014
seunwen2:

I see as you are with your first class
oh yes.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by sherozy(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2014
all those girls go soon send some boys go village ;Dall those girls go soon send some boys go village
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..

pls put ur writeup in a layman's understanding cause it seems am having comprehension issues dis morning.. thanks in advance
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2014
Rutheby: It's a wound that will get healed gradually. Be strong and God will see you through.
can u be my special adviser
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2014
I gave my opinion and sowie am married and with a beautiful daughter that looks just like her parents. grin grin grin grin grin
deboraha:

I gave my opinion, U quoted me. So in other words, I must join u in ur sex b4 marriage campaign. Sorry, there are still many who do not believe in it and will not join U no matter how popular it is.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by moriton(m): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2014
So am I supposed to discontinue in a relationship where there is no se.x the girl seldom asks for anything and most of the times meets my demands. Truth is am not into se.x and she either. We just partners and only cuddle when it gets really cold. But that ends there.if she us getting from outside that's her biz.am just too busy reading to be snooping around shit.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by wuramini(f): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2014
he will gain even
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Rutheby(f): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2014
Unibenstudent: can u be my special adviser
Lol.... I advice and encourage people that needs it. Sure I can be but you know the president pays his special adviser well(just kidding tho).
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2014
Rutheby: Lol.... I advice and encourage people that needs it. Sure I can be but you know the president pays his special adviser well(just kidding tho).
so how much r u charging
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Rutheby(f): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2014
Unibenstudent: so how much r u charging
Was kidding. Can't charge 4 smthing i'm suppose to do.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2014
Rutheby: Was kidding. Can't charge 4 smthing i'm suppose to do.
ok,so what u doing for now ,schooling or working?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Rutheby(f): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2014
Unibenstudent: ok,so what u doing for now ,schooling or working?
Both
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Rutheby: Both
how u doing that?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Rutheby(f): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2014
Unibenstudent: how u doing that?
Wil send u a mail. We're gettin d thread derailed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.