Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70378 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
You know? There is a saying, no matter how beautiful your girl maybe there is always a lucky boy somewhere even close to you that she do colabo with conveniently( she dey even dey beg sef) without complain.. yeah bliv it or not, na so. Ensure that you are the lucky guy.

*biggest truth ever yarn ** k na .c u der
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
purplekayc: What if both are.born again.Christian s? undecided
Are kidding me? born again kor born again again x2 ni

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by CzarChris(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
frisby: I CANT BELIEVE WHAT IM READING HERE!
DO LEARNED MEN STILL FOOL THEMSELVES WITH "girlfriends"? shocked shocked

Lemme paint u a quick picture:

Men are mostly sexual beings whereas women are mostly emotional creatures.
Ps: I'm neither saying women do not enjoy sex nor that men are devoid of emotions.
I'm talking of base needs. Major driving forces.
Forget money for now, only broke girls care about ur money.

this bf/gf nonsense is a ploy used by women, to live out their fantasies. Their fill their heads with dreams from movies and books and seek out dumb guys to star in their fantasies. They use u to satisfy their emotional needs while telling u there should be no sex. So even without u spending, u re only serving as a tool to ur so called gf, unless u're also having sex.
U doubt me?
Fine,
Next time ur girl mentions "no sex"... don't argue, instead tell her u totally concur. Infact, that u re also trying to keep urself clean in not just body but mind and soul. Tell her u're also deciding there'll be no hugging, no caressing, no kissing, no inappropriate talk (which includes lies aka flattery) tell her since she's coming from a religious angle, that u would prefer u both take it all d way. Then note her response plus ur observation the next couple of weeks.

I hate to talk about spending money on a woman u're not married to because these girls never fished ur atm cards from ur pocket nor held a 9mm to ur head. Rather u were d one WILLINGLY doling out cash that u don't have in hope that u'll impress her enough to get/keep her in bed. So stop blaming d ladies in dat regard. U presented the opportunity, they used it. Simple. U would too if ur roles were reversed.

Pss: I'm not an advocate of premarital sex.
But neither am I an advocate of blind folly.

Wake up young men!
The truth is thaat U DO NOT NEED A "RELATIONSHIP" IN ORDER TO GET LAID (ie if getting laid is ur only motive)
And no, never pay for sex, unless ur life depends on it.
Rather, focus ur energy on personal development, create success. Become a true man. Have some self worth instead of acting all hopeless before every piece of meat in skirt. Reek of dignity and composure. Become an alpha male And trust me, u'll be d one fending off advances from the fairer gender. Women grow weak in d knees for a true man. And until u are able to forge urself into a true man u'll keep placing the skirt on a pedestal.
It's high time men took a step farther into mental evolution.
Stop tumbling after a girl who passes u on d street just cos she exposed a bit of flesh.
Stop bringing insult to the male folk.
Stop being a slave to the skirt.
Our "hopelessness " is the only thing that empowers all these girls enough to give us "conditions" in a relationship that they are ENJOYING the most part of.
The future needs men, not slaves.
Needs evolved men. Not dogs walking on 2 legs.
There's more to life than 10mins of sweaty shuffle.
Uuse ur time wisely so u don't regret time and resources wasted on another man's wife.

I don talk my own finish
Guy take 6 bottles of big stout + nkwobi for my head. You too much bros, you just summed up the whole issue beautifully. Infact, THREAD CLOSED!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Fourwinds: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
rahymat: Stop attributing sex to money,if u have money to spend on her y not.dat doesnt mean u should b selfish
oh.! d man is now childish and d girl is not. if he refuses to give ., u will say he is stingy. girls will always have a word. I know
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Fourwinds: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tallesty1: The first lady I really loved left me after she made few attempts and I didn't reciprocate. I was not ready so she left because sex is very important to her.
dis is very common with dem in their teen age
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Fourwinds: 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tallesty1: The first lady I really loved left me after she made few attempts and I didn't reciprocate. I was not ready so she left because sex is very important to her.
by d time she gets it somewhere. she keeps enjoying it until she passed her teen den she will begin to preach no sex till marriage...very funning u may say
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Fourwinds: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
MissMalia: lmao.....aw much una dey spend sevgrin
how much have u given in return
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by emmy02(m): 12:00am On Sep 25, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..

Eddie... Ina son ki fa...
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by joywendy(f): 3:49am On Sep 25, 2014
I was planning not to comment on this thread but Seriously after reading some comments here I just had to

First of all, it is very disappointing to see this thread on the home page. It gives a very wrong perspective of what a relationship is meant to be like.

Secondly to some of the males you spend so much on the chick and then expect sex at the end. I want to ask a question. Are you daft When the so called chick was asking for money constantly you couldn't open your mouth and at least talk some sense into her goddam skull to be indepedent and stop being materalitic. You couldn't why? You were there feeling like one Dangote spending anyhow. You ask for sex and she says no. You are whinning. Did she force it down your thorat to pay her bills and the rest? It like you doing something for free and then coming back to ask for money

To some of the females. I will ask you the same question are you daft Must you depend on a guy for money? Can't you use your brain and do something useful? Since when did guys turn to atms and banks? You seat down chop the guy finish. When he asks for sex you complain and whine about it. When you were taking the money and spending it anyhow. You did not remember abi?

My point is in either situations the both parties are to blame, I 'm not saying sex should be the major solution to the problem above but we have to be logical.

A reasonable MAN wouldn't spend anyhow on his gf expecting to get sex at the end. He knows his limits what he can and not do.
A reasonable LADY wouldn't spend her bf's money like she has nothing to do instead she works for her own money . She knows her worth

Relationships are based on trust,friendship,companionship,love. They help each other grow, the man gets gifts for the lady and the lady does the same. They do it not because its forced or its a responsibility. But because they care and see it as a way to show how valuable they are to them

So men if you want to sleep with your gf that's not my problem but don't go around claiming it has your birthright for your foolish spending.
Same goes for ladies you can ask occasionally not every time and not everything. Use your hands and brain to build something for yourself. Than going around behaving like one pauper looking for alms.#shikena

*abeg there might be some grammatical errors,pardon me*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Victorious1(f): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2014
May Ebola inflict me if I have...
purplekayc: and you have not done something likethis before?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ebukaOtika(m): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2014
deboraha:

How many girls do u want to sample and dump b4 marriage, b4 u find the active one? We must not all have the same beliefs.

Sis Deby you got it o jare,,,, And you know one thing about guys , they brag about the number of girls and even the styles they used in Bleep.ing the hell out of each girl they'v come in contact with,,.,,.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ebukaOtika(m): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2014
AdeniyiA: Even the sex the boys count as gain is in fact, a loss undecided .
the girl collects everything ,sometimes when you 'enter the hole', your whole life might not come out the same...

Come out the same as how ,,,, pls can you salaye fun ni ,,,, kowa kene ya nke oma,,.,,.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ebukaOtika(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2014
wilyparker: lol... Smh

Why are you shaking your hips ?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ebukaOtika(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2014
rahymat: Stop attributing sex to money,if u have money to spend on her y not.dat doesnt mean u should b selfish

O my Gosh,,.,,. Girls Imaginations na DIE,.,,, na wa wa wa oooooooooo
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by mosezky: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2014
am in a relationship with girl without sex but we romance....she said she is nt ready 4 sex nw[she don't want 2 lose her virginity now].....I love her so much nd she love me so much.....I want 2 make her my lovely wife....am juz afraid make she knw betrayed me.....d benefit of dis relationship is dat love is fully involved...
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ebukaOtika(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2014
Front Page Things abeg
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Emma8043(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2014
CzarChris: Guy take 6 bottles of big stout + nkwobi for my head. You too much bros, you just summed up the whole issue beautifully. Infact, THREAD CLOSED!!!
Help me tell the guy make him make am 8 bottle nwanne owee di
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Cindydearie(f): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2014
unmask: and what exactly do you love?....pray tell what exactly does a girl that keeps collecting bring to the table?
my dear love matters, any relastionship dat is based on sex is domed.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by gbengarock: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2014
love
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by stevekeri(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
naijasaint:
In my own case i was waiting till marriage while she was busy fu¤king around...happens to many guys as well......
who send you? you choose 2 keep your self Cus you love her, so Dnt complain. OK. lol
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by stevekeri(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
mosezky: am in a relationship with girl without sex but we romance....she said she is nt ready 4 sex nw[she don't want 2 lose her virginity now].....I love her so much nd she love me so much.....I want 2 make her my lovely wife....am juz afraid make she knw betrayed me.....d benefit of dis relationship is dat love is fully involved...
marry her soon' or na only you go waka go....lol
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by lordfalcao(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..
what is love?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by oluwamikkie: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2014
Notink but straffing her! Cuz She can leave any timme
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by oluwamikkie: 12:17am On Sep 26, 2014
joywendy: I was planning not to comment on this thread but Seriously after reading some comments here I just had to

First of all, it is very disappointing to see this thread on the home page. It gives a very wrong perspective of what a relationship is meant to be like.

Secondly to some of the males you spend so much on the chick and then expect sex at the end. I want to ask a question. Are you daft When the so called chick was asking for money constantly you couldn't open your mouth and at least talk some sense into her goddam skull to be indepedent and stop being materalitic. You couldn't why? You were there feeling like one Dangote spending anyhow. You ask for sex and she says no. You are whinning. Did she force it down your thorat to pay her bills and the rest? It like you doing something for free and then coming back to ask for money

To some of the females. I will ask you the same question are you daft Must you depend on a guy for money? Can't you use your brain and do something useful? Since when did guys turn to atms and banks? You seat down chop the guy finish. When he asks for sex you complain and whine about it. When you were taking the money and spending it anyhow. You did not remember abi?

My point is in either situations the both parties are to blame, I 'm not saying sex should be the major solution to the problem above but we have to be logical.

A reasonable MAN wouldn't spend anyhow on his gf expecting to get sex at the end. He knows his limits what he can and not do.
A reasonable LADY wouldn't spend her bf's money like she has nothing to do instead she works for her own money . She knows her worth

Relationships are based on trust,friendship,companionship,love. They help each other grow, the man gets gifts for the lady and the lady does the same. They do it not because its forced or its a responsibility. But because they care and see it as a way to show how valuable they are to them

So men if you want to sleep with your gf that's not my problem but don't go around claiming it has your birthright for your foolish spending.
Same goes for ladies you can ask occasionally not every time and not everything. Use your hands and brain to build something for yourself. Than going around behaving like one pauper looking for alms.#shikena

*abeg there might be some grammatical errors,pardon me*
Dnt tek it 2 personal
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by comrNazom: 1:03am On Sep 26, 2014
As long as I spend on a gal, notn else she can offer in return oda than her body so I take it n do wht I like to it else she'll mishave n will be giving it to some1 else. Very bad set of human. Tufiakwa!!!!!!!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by CzarChris(m): 5:16am On Sep 26, 2014
Emma8043: Help me tell the guy make him make am 8 bottle nwanne owee di
Guy man e no dia, ighotago. grin
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Daughterzion(f): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wait oh dont you know women are priceless so no amount of gift u buy for us is able 2....... You know nah
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ebukaOtika(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Daughterzion: Wait oh dont you know women are priceless so no amount of gift u buy for us is able 2....... You know nah

You go dey there dey Claim Priceless ,,.,,. Even Ashawo go Marry born pikin come even reach menopous gan,,.,,,,. Priceless oshiwo
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by eckersley: 1:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Daughterzion: Wait oh dont you know women are priceless so no amount of gift u buy for us is able 2....... You know nah

NB; Go back and read my post to know my stand on this issue. Don't intend to repeat anything.
Did u say women r priceless. Ideally, they are.
But women, like u, say so in principle. But aren't so in practice.
Women/girls hv to do more than cheap forum talk to convince the world/male folk that they r priceless.
DEMONSTRATE. DON'T EXPLICATE. TALK IS CHEAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.