Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70377 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by MenGoingThereWay: 12:30am On Sep 23, 2014
I wonder why men keep complaining about sex in relationship...Its very easy to solve, simply look for the gal who is comfortable with giving u sex while u spend on her...if that's difficult to find just simply get a booty call then u know its just strictly sex for money.

-MenGoingThereWay.

18 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie:
If you are not into sex, because of religious purpose, then why are you into a relationship?
It is even silly to think sex is a gain but I can pay my whole to a girl whose brain is sparking wisdom and Intelligence .... Some girls are just ''solution'' !!!

and that is worthy of being in a relationship with her without sex of course !!

22 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 23, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..
keep deceiving yourself !

4 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Afrok(m): 4:13am On Sep 23, 2014
Op... That's why I don't blame guys that do go for "money 4 hand, back 4 ground", coz u'll enjoy ur money.

5 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:10am On Sep 23, 2014
What if you are in a relationship with equal spending and no sex?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2014
Sex is not compulsory in a relationship because there is no assurance dat u will get married to her.do u knw y most ladies are not virgins wen they get married its because guys theyve dated fooled dem into believing dat sex is compulsory in a relationship.so ladies pls stop listening to guyz dat says sex is compulsory they just want u to meet their selfish needs because they always have d urge to have sex unlike us.so pls lets zip up until marriage.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by pretydiva(f): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2014
Wat part of premarital sex is a sin we don't get 4 pete's sake.pls let's abstain frm it,cos our body is d temple of d most high

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2014
donroxy: It is even silly to think sex is a gain but I can pay my whole to a girl whose brain is sparking wisdom and Intelligence .... Some girls are just ''solution'' !!!

and that is worthy of being in a relationship with her without sex of course !!

In a simple sentence.

(1) Can you differentiate between FRIENDSHIP and RELATIONSHIP?
(2) Girlfriend and Friend

i will respond only when you really understand the difference between the two words.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: What if you are in a relationship with equal spending and no sex?? undecided

perfect.

I am not saying that SEX IS COMPULSORY.

But if sex is not compulsory, then SPENDING wont be compulsory.

11 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Tallesty1(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: Sex is not compulsory in a relationship because there is no assurance dat u will get married to her.do u knw y most ladies are not virgins wen they get married its because guys theyve dated fooled dem into believing dat sex is compulsory in a relationship.so ladies pls stop listening to guyz dat says sex is compulsory they just want u to meet their selfish needs because they always have d urge to have sex unlike us.so pls lets zip up until marriage.
This is not true.

Ladies are not virgins because they love sex. Some guys I know where tricked into sex by women.

Someone here told me that sex is a must in her relationship. Don't wanna call name.

So stop blaming guys for everything.

We are innocent.

25 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: Sex is not compulsory in a relationship because there is no assurance dat u will get married to her.do u knw y most ladies are not virgins wen they get married its because guys theyve dated fooled dem into believing dat sex is compulsory in a relationship.so ladies pls stop listening to guyz dat says sex is compulsory they just want u to meet their selfish needs because they always have d urge to have sex unlike us.so pls lets zip up until marriage.

If sex is not compulsory in a relationship.

why not look for your fellow girl and make her your friend?

must you be in a relationship?

If you are not ready for sex, then why are you demanding for money from him?

Why are you expecting him to buy you some gifts during christmass period?

Do you reap where you didn't sew?

Inshort most girls are fraudsters because they like reaping where they didnt sew.

You cant have sex, then what do you offer in that relationship? NOTHING.

because any other thing you think you offer, he can obtain it from his fellow guys.

In summary, if you are not ready for sex, dont be ready for any demands

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Elnino4ladies: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Sensitive post op..

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Elnino4ladies: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2014
keep on decievin urself!

10 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2014
Most annoying thing about this is that

Most of them claiming HOLY THAN THOU are not virgins

so if you are not a virgin, what are you preserving?

An already opened parcel?

Some Boy's eyes need to be open.

But i am sure one day, it willl be opened

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2014
pretydiva: Wat part of premarital sex is a sin we don't get 4 pete's sake.pls let's abstain frm it,cos our body is d temple of d most high

You see that thing i am telling you.

Your body is the temple of God, yet you are in a relationship with somebody you know will not get married within 6yrs?

Your body is the temple of God, yet you demand from him everytime?

Your body is the temple of God, yet you may not be a virgin.

You read that very verse that said your body is the temple of God, but you are yet to read that very verse that says YOU DONT REAP WHERE YOU DIDN'T SEW.

Go and read that verse very well, you must sew before you reap

42 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie:

In a simple sentence.

(1) Can you differentiate between FRIENDSHIP and RELATIONSHIP?
(2) Girlfriend and Friend

i will respond only when you really understand the difference between the two words.
You are the one with poor command and interpretation of english language !!

Relationship exist where there is association between two entities and there are many types of relationship ....

The below are among types of relationship :

Friendship is a form of relationship which exist where two or more entities share the same goal,agenda.Philosophy and Ideology whereforth you complement each other i.e your share gain,pain and emotion together !

A girfriend is simply your female friend which has been turned to a girl whom both of you are dating each other i.e you share emotional feelings beyond ordinary friendship i.e extra-friendship !!

Friend is that person who share your philosophy,Ideology and agenda which enables both of you to flock together and complement each other i.e both of you are bind together in common-goal !!

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2014
donroxy: You are the one with poor command and interpretation of english language !!

Relationship exist where there is association between two entities and there are many types of relationship ....

The below are among types of relationship :

Friendship is a form of relationship which exist where two or more entities share the same goal,agenda.Philosophy and Ideology whereforth you complement each other i.e your share gain,pain and emotion together !

B

Friend is that person who share your philosophy,Ideology and agenda which enables both of you to flock together and complement each other i.e both of you are bind together in common-goal !!

from your own definition.

A girfriend is simply your female friend which has been turned to a girl whom both of you are dating each other i.e you share emotional feelings beyond ordinary friendship i.e extra-friendship !!

Pickings word from the shallow definition you just gave and giving the dictionary meaning (Collins dictionary).

DATING====An appointment for a particular time especially with a person to which one is sexually or romantically attached

GIRLFRIEND====A female friend with whom a man or a boy is romantically or sexually involved; sweetheart.

No be me talk am, na what my dictionary just
said.

For more information, contact your dictionary or browse online.

The meaning of the word GIRLFRIEND

Dont jux sit down and give your own definition to suit you argument, RESEARCH and BROWSE.

17 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie:
from your own definition.

Pickings word from the shallow definition you just gave and giving the dictionary meaning (Collins dictionary).

DATING====An appointment for a particular time especially with a person to which one is sexually or romantically attached

GIRLFRIEND====A female friend with whom a man or a boy is romantically or sexually involved; sweetheart.

No be me talk am, na what my dictionary just said.

For more information, contact your dictionary or browse online.

The meaning of the word GIRLFRIEND
SillyHead you think I'm going to give you dictionary meaning which is simply ''denotative'' but philosophically (which is varied and more encompassing) there is always more meaning to Dictionary while trying to conceptualise ''sexu:al behaviour'' !!

Even recently, there is married couple who negate sexual intercourse in their marital hisssh ....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2332927/The-married-couples-NEVER-sex-insist-theyre-happy-Are-deluded--just-honest.html

but going by your shallow restriction to your dictionary , you must always have sex with your GF else why must both of you have relationship ..........

Do you know some girls can have orga:sm without seeing your black Di:ck but other attributes of yours even mere holding hands tongue and that is also ''sexu:al'' !!

Dictionary only gives you glance-meaning conceptually, any word is more than dictionary-meaning!!

I thought your dic:khead would be giving me your own understanding of the concepts you asked me to dichotomised

5 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2014
Without mincing words any girl who is not ready for sex has no business being in a relationship. Whether I spend on her or not is not even the issue, if she's not ready to perform her bedroom responsibilities she shouldn't be dating, its that simple. Religion shouldn't be an excuse in this stance as there are a million other things that you do which religion abhors as well. Does religion justify kissing and romancing? The problem with Nigerian girls is pretence, they love sex as much as others but hates admiting it. While most of the ladies inother parts of Africa and the westerners are more sincere and open minded about it.

15 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by LadiesPet(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2014
This is how i feel when she sucks my dicckk cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2014
They learn how to truly give love.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2014
donroxy: SillyHead you think I'm going to give you dictionary meaning which is simply ''denotative'' but philosophically (which is varied and more encompassing) there is always more meaning to Dictionary while trying to conceptualise ''sexu:al behaviour'' !!

Even recently, there is married couple who negate sexual intercourse in their marital hisssh ....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2332927/The-married-couples-NEVER-sex-insist-theyre-happy-Are-deluded--just-honest.html

but going by your shallow restriction to your dictionary , you must always have sex with your GF else why must both of you have relationship ..........

Do you know some girls can have orga:sm without seeing your black Di:ck but other attributes of yours even mere holding hands tongue and that is also ''sexu:al'' !!

Dictionary only gives you glance-meaning conceptually, any word is more than dictionary-meaning!!

I thought your dic:khead would be giving me your own understanding of the concepts you asked me to dichotomised

Typical Nigerian and resorting to name calling. Name calling is not an argument. And yes dictionary is the most sourced means of getting the definition of every terms. One can have a personal meaning to whatever term they wants to but no one can disparage the true meaning of a relationship as narrated by the poster/dictionary. Relationship and sex can't be separated from one another regardless if one in a billion couples around the world decides otherwise as referenced by the daily mail article above.

12 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2014
donroxy: SillyHead you think I'm going to give you dictionary meaning which is simply ''denotative'' but philosophically (which is varied and more encompassing) there is always more meaning to Dictionary while trying to conceptualise ''sexu:al behaviour'' !!

This guy is actually high on weeds.

Sorry for even talking with you in the first place.

21 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2014
ronald4lif:

Typical Nigerian and resorting to name calling. Name calling is not an argument. And yes dictionary is the most sourced means of getting the definition of every terms. One can have a personal meaning to whatever term they wants to but no one can disparage the true meaning of a relationship as narrated by the poster/dictionary. Relationship and sex can't be separated from one another regardless if one in a billion couples around the world decides otherwise as referenced by the daily mail article above.
Thank you dude and I'm a Nigerian Nairalander tongue

You and your mum share a kinda relationship so, you can fu:ck her right ....

You and your colleagues share relationship , can you just fu:ck any of them ?

Think with your head dude not di:ck and you may come up with good reply else ..... tongue

I never said dictionary shd be disregarded , did you read upside down , I said dictionary only give denotative meaning which is too narrow with respect to ''concepts''!!

7 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie:

This guy is actually high on weeds.

Sorry for even talking with you in the first place.
Weed gives inspiration di:ck and that is what you get when Ezesh:it uses bottom to think instead of his head .... Least I forget :

Sexu:al Relationship is based on union and agreement and if your girl aint possessing same sexu:al behaviour as you would wish , you let her be and find someone else who will instead of crying before Nairalanders that ''why would your girl denied you ponyon'' [/b] tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2014
@ ronald4lif

just ignore his insults and name callings .

He (donroxy) is a HUNGRY MAN

and Hungry men are always bellicose.

His arguments are baseless.

Such Men are men that suffer and give the little thing thet have to thier girlfriend, while she bleeps another man outside.
hahahhahhahahhahahaha.

just ignore him, because his sense of reasoning is poor.

18 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Haywhymido(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex or money is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex or money..
corrected, life is give n take. Ask me for money n i will ask u for sex. Y shd i be giving u money without sex? Do i look like ur dad?? Dont tell u give me love cos i think we both give dat

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2014
naijasaint:
In my own case i was waiting till marriage while she was busy fu¤king around...happens to many guys as well......
Sorry, I had to laugh... grin grin grin grin sad

7 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
some people said, any relationship based on sex or money.

And i have another question for you.

Does it mean that when you have sex with your wife, or give her money, that your relationship with her is based on sex and money?

that you have sex in your relationship with a girl or give her money does not mean that the relationship is based on Money and Sex.

Love , Money and Sex can still coexist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Moderators, please move this to front page.

Lets hear the point of views of different people from all part of the world
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie: @ ronald4lif

just ignore his insults and name callings .

He (donroxy) is a HUNGRY MAN

and Hungry men are always bellicose.

His arguments are baseless.

Such Men are men that suffer and give the little thing thet have to thier girlfriend, while she bleeps another man outside.
hahahhahhahahhahahaha.

just ignore him, because his sense of reasoning is poor.

I already did mate. I don't engage in any discussion of name calling. Have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.