Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe (56975 Views)

Adeboye, Redeemed Congress And The TB Joshua LIES / Open Letter To Nicholas Ibekwe : The T. B. Joshua Bribe Saga Another Perspective / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Stelvin101:

I took my time to listen to the audio carefully, I analysed it. What you should understand is when something like occur, first of all it's a disaster and would rubbish the name of the church despite it's a natural disaster as a result of poor infrastructure or over adding of building extension. God4bid, assuming If today there was a bomb blast in Aso-Stone and so mani casualties do you think the Fed Govt will want to give you the real detail of what went wrong? It's cause its a big blow to their face and they will do all they can to keep it confidential. T.B Joshua clearly said it that their are more than 2000 foriegn bodies trying to get access to him despite d pressure he is going through and all he ask was for our journalist who he allowed access to some information to help him pass it to some of the foriegn bodies outside and show appreciation to this journalists or whatsoever, then that rif-rat journalist Nicolas turn the whole thing around just to gain attention, why did he edit the audio and start it from when T.B Joshua mention money? That's the first mistake he made. Am not a fan off bullshits mennn!.

That wasn't a natural disaster sir!
Its a man made disaster induced by greed.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Michky: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
felzylix: You've done the right thing, buh when the consequences arise... OYO is ur case #remember
This reporter dude is the most dumb fellow i have ever know. His intention might be good but he didnt think about what the consequences of his childishness and selfishness will cause his loved ones. Foolishly, instead of sticking to his presumed easy target (T. B. Joshua) alone, he begins a name calling charade. From Goodluck Jonathan to Dangote, Mimiko, Fashola, Dana air, Politicians, reporters, etc. I pity this reporter boy because he doesnt know the meaning of what he's just done. If you dont like the so called 'brown envelope', reject it and leave it there. Damaging the goodwill of a man who already is in tears is heartless believe me. Why didnt this boy report the dangote 2010 incident if it wasnt for fear eh? Dude, because the likelihood that a pastor will hunt you down is minimal doesnt mean you should drag his name in shame. Am not a synagogue fan but this man didnt deserve what you did to him boy. You want to eliminate corruption? Good. Problem is you picked the wrong person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by 50pseamer(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Reporter, i think you are just looking for cheap popularity, im not a member of the synagogue, but it is not civilized to judge a case that is under investigation, moreover youre not a technically qualified person to judge whether the structure was strong enough to carry additional floors or not, and note there should have been a project Engineer assigned to the project, TB Joshua is not an engineer or builder, he did not do the calculations, stop spoiling his Name , fear God, you have a lot of followers here but i think they will have a change of heart if they can see that projects like that have Engineers assigned to them, and if it was a structural problem the engineer will be held responsible, why should TB Joshua give you money to save the licence of an Engineer or contractor, you are only blocking further generosity to your colleagues if they go to him again, it is a good thing in christianity to Give money to people and help people that dont have as much as you do, how do you know he does not feel remorse for those that died?, or should he not be grateful about those that were saved?, if he asked you what will you write, it does not mean he said you should lie to people read Psalm 19 about presumptious sin, im an Engineer and i can tell you that you putting blame blindly on TB Joshua is very ignorant, wait and let the investigation be concluded. then make your comment, you lost the 50,000 naira gift for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by moshoodn(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
georgecso: Pastors are not infallible
Tell that to the Catholics and the Pope.

You may be right, but not in the Vatican.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by moshoodn(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
georgecso: Pastors are not infallible
]
Tell that to the Catholics and the Pope.

You may be right, but not in the Vatican.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Alman: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
U ve done wonderfully well and dt has freed Ur mind. Ur reward is on d way and u will be greatly blessed. God will protect u and family.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Stelvin101:

I took my time to listen to the audio carefully, I analysed it. What you should understand is when something like occur, first of all it's a disaster and would rubbish the name of the church despite it's a natural disaster as a result of poor infrastructure or over adding of building extension. God4bid, assuming If today there was a bomb blast in Aso-Stone and so mani casualties do you think the Fed Govt will want to give you the real detail of what went wrong? It's cause its a big blow to their face and they will do all they can to keep it confidential. T.B Joshua clearly said it that their are more than 2000 foriegn bodies trying to get access to him despite d pressure he is going through and all he ask was for our journalist who he allowed access to some information to help him pass it to some of the foriegn bodies outside and show appreciation to this journalists or whatsoever, then that rif-rat journalist Nicolas turn the whole thing around just to gain attention, why did he edit the audio and start it from when T.B Joshua mention money? That's the first mistake he made. Am not a fan off bullshits mennn!.
Bros I think you are not looking at the crux of the matter, the reporter released the tape because according to him other reporters had down played the cause of the collapse which he believed was as a result of the money offered. I am sure it would be difficult for any of the reporter to convince any right thinking person that not focusing on the actual cause of the collapse has nothing to do with the said money. On the other hand rather than Lagos state governor and our CinC mourning with the families of the victim or actually pretending to be, they were busy having a "photo session" with TB Joshua. So forgive the reported and any other persons who failed to accept that the media has not be comprised on this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by 50pseamer(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
exxell: @Nicholas, I dont really know what your motive is but all I can tell you is kudos and more greas to your elbow. I loved the part where you said if it was the Pope you will still come out with the story.... I used to love TB Joshua even though am a Catholic. Even when I listened to the Audio and I knew it was a bribe (though not implicitly stated in the audio); I still decided to "deceive" myself and convince myself that its not a bribe but one of his generous gimmicks.... But what really troubled me in the audio was the way people were laughing in the audio... The MOG included. I was so suprised. Were peoples lives that trivial that he had to be laughing at that moment in time? I leave judgement to the boss in the sky!

PLS ANSWER THE QUESTION BEFORE YOU SUPPORT, IS TB JOSHUA AN ENGINEER OR A BUILDING CONTRACTOR, IF YOU EMPLOY A DRIVER AND HE KILLS SOMEONE WITH YOUR CAR, ARE YOU THE CULPRIT, LET US FEAR GOD, THIS JOURNALIST DESERVES NO APPRECIATION, I THINK HE IS HEARTLESS HE JUST RUBBED THE GOODWILL OF THE MAN IN THE MUD YOU THINK IT IS EVERYONE THAT MOURNS THAT EVEN HAS TIME TO RESPOND TO SOME JOURNALIST NOT TO TALK OF GIVING THEM MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by jnrbayano(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Here is a person who is compassionate as Jesus the master taught.

Here is a person who has turned down a huge amount of money in respect for the dead.

Here is a person who values human lives and will put his life on the line to pass that across.

Here is a person who cares about his fatherland, Nigeria

Here is a person who loves his job and is contented with the low proceeds that comes out of it.

Here is a person who has a working conscience.

May the good lord shield you from evil and never stop blessing you.

Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
byrron:

That wasn't a natural disaster sir!
Its a man made disaster induced by greed.

My brother I completely agree with you. It's a man made disaster due to the fact that the building have been extented to a length the foundation floor couldn't hold it anymore. Okay now if we are to point accusing fingers do we point it to the general overseer of the church or the managemnt in charge of building and maintaining the place cause don't tell me T.B Joshua will leave his altar and supervise building.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
50pseamer: Reporter, i think you are just looking for cheap popularity, im not a member of the synagogue, but it is not civilized to judge a case that is under investigation, moreover youre not a technically qualified person to judge whether the structure was strong enough to carry additional floors or not, and note there should have been a project Engineer assigned to the project, TB Joshua is not an engineer or builder, he did not do the calculations, stop spoiling his Name , fear God, you have a lot of followers here but i think they will have a change of heart if they can see that projects like that have Engineers assigned to them, and if it was a structural problem the engineer will be held responsible, why should TB Joshua give you money to save the licence of an Engineer or contractor, you are only blocking further generosity to your colleagues if they go to him again, it is a good thing in christianity to Give money to people and help people that dont have as much as you do, how do you know he does not feel remorse for those that died?, or should he not be grateful about those that were saved?, if he asked you what will you write, it does not mean he said you should lie to people read Psalm 19 about presumptious sin, im an Engineer and i can tell you that you putting blame blindly on TB Joshua is very ignorant, wait and let the investigation be concluded. the make your comment, you lost the 50,000 naira gift for nothing.
I dont easily get shocked but you did surprised me. If I may ask how do you cross a motor way?

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by 36STATES: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
PerfectFortune:

You can't be sure of that. There is a lot of conspiracy theories going on out there and the press have always been involved.

Please can you shut your dirty smelling mouth!

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Stelvin101:

My brother I completely agree with you. It's a man made disaster due to the fact that the building have been extented to a length the foundation floor couldn't hold it anymore. Okay now if we are to point accusing fingers do we point it to the general overseer of the church or the managemnt in charge of building and maintaining the place cause don't tell me T.B Joshua will leave his altar and supervise building.
You mind me asking what you do for a living? In as much as Joshua is not engineer but his church contracted them, hence, if "something" goes wrong he stands to be the first accuse.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
The whole system has been bastardised.
There was a country angry

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
woodcook: Bros I think you are not looking at the crux of the matter, the reporter released the tape because according to him other reporters had down played the cause of the collapse which he believed was as a result of the money offered. I am sure it would be difficult for any of the reporter to convince any right thinking person that not focusing on the actual cause of the collapse has nothing to do with the said money. On the other hand rather than Lagos state governor and our CinC mourning with the families of the victim or actually pretending to be, they were busy having a "photo session" with TB Joshua. So forgive the reported and any other persons who failed to accept that the media has not be comprised on this issue.

There is something I want to hear u say that you are not saying and beating around the bush, I won't say it. First of all T.B Joshua is not the engineers who build the place, I doubt if he even know the name of one of the engineer or how that place was built. Why are you wicked and heartless Nigerians sounding as if the innocent man send drone to bomb the place. Na wa oo, Nigerians sha. Abeg I don tire to argue. I rest my case. One luv
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
woodcook: You mind me asking what you do for a living? In as much as Joshua is not engineer but his church contracted them, hence, if "something" goes wrong he stands to be the first accuse.

Bros I be corper o grin any job for ur boi. I remain loyal sir
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Michky: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
We all aplauded when that suspended Nigerian fifa official was caught on camera asking for bribe. GREED. This synagouge case is different. An unexpected disaster occured, many international lives were lost and so the need for the press not to worsen the matter. DAMAGE CONTROL. A damage already of monumental degree. Let me give you an example. Lets assume that dumb reporter's father died in a gastly car accident. It would be easy to atleast handle the sight of his dead father at the morgue. Wouldnt it? Yes. But what if reporters visit him daily and recount in different details how his father's legs were decapetated before his head was crushed and his brain slashed all over the high way. Gury right?. Would this ape reporter feel good then? Or what if the story of his father's death showed up in the news everyday for one month (this is what the international media know how to do best), rubbing it in his face from different angles (corruption, badroads, govt failure etc), would he be satisfied that one other dumb reporter believes his father's accident and demise is the proper place to end corruption because lastma gave brown envelopes for damage control? Know what, forget it. You are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by iiiyyyk(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thank you brother God will protect you.
They decay in every sector of this nation is just crazy.

it baffles me how our politicians who has no fear of God, yet fear the so called men of God.

is it for the so called men of god not to tell his members not to vote for the politician or so that men of god will not invoke the power of their gods to destroy them.

i cant understand why Govt at all levels are silent about the atrocities committed by Mr TB Joushua.

I am ashamed of my country.......

3 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
While I am not a member of synagogue, I will ask myself this question: if I were in tb joshua's shoes, what I would I do?

Answer: The exact same thing Joshua is doing.

Its as simple as that. That's why it is called DAMAGE CONTROL. The prophet is exploring any means possible to limit the damaging press.

I commend Nicholas for his stand, but I will not blame the prophet for subtly trying to influence the news reportage. I am in trouble, people have died in my church, in a building being built by me, so what will I do?
Answer: Try to calm the storm in anyway possible, and if that means handing out envelopes to newsmen so that they can paint me in better light in the papers then so be it. That's what is called PR strategy and it is what any rational being will do.

Those hypocrites who are here on this thread mouthing rubbish and displaying nauseating imbecility will probably do the same and more if they find themselves in tb joshua's predicament. Arrant nonsense.

I salute the journalist's courage, and I wish TB Joshua well.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Stelvin101:

There is something I want to hear u say that you are not saying and beating around the bush, I won't say it. First of all T.B Joshua is not the engineers who build the place, I doubt if he even know the name of one of the engineer or how that place was built. Why are you wicked and heartless Nigerians sounding as if the innocent man send drone to bomb the place. Na wa oo, Nigerians sha. Abeg I don tire to argue. I rest my case. One luv
I take it you are still quite young and may not fully understand how the law works. Joshua is not the engineer granted but his church contracted them. In which case being "something" goes wrong he his the first accuse. Get that straight I hope you just learnt something new.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by 50pseamer(m): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
jnrbayano: Here is a person who is compassionate as Jesus the master taught.

Here is a person who has turned down a huge amount of money in respect for the dead.

Here is a person who values human lives and will put his life on the line to pass that across.

Here is a person who cares about his fatherland, Nigeria

Here is a person who loves his job and is contented with the low proceeds that comes out of it.

Here is a person who has a working conscience.
BUT BROS IS TB JOSHUA THE ENGININEER OR BUILDING CONTRACTOR HANDLING THE PROJECT , THAT HE HAS A NEED TO BRIBE REPORTERS SO HE WONT GO TO JAIL, INVESTIGATION IS ONGOING , THE REPORTER MAKES NO TECHNICAL SENSE, HE JUST LOST MONEY TO EAT GOOD FOOD

May the good lord shield you from evil and never stop blessing you.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
PerfectFortune: Nicolas Ibekwe has finally found a way to get public attention and become popular and it seems to be working for him already.

Press everywhere in the world receives money to write good stories about somebody or an events. The Briths do it through BBC while the Americans use the CNN and others. President GEJ employed one recently while the APC is also suspected to have employed the services of Sahara Reporters.

They call it image laundering....

I really don't know how to insult you! I swear i really don't know where to start...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by AdeniyiA(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Na only you go explain yourself, nobody send you work, N50k couldn't have shut your mouth IF you're determined to write/speak the truth. i view this as a personal vendetta against the Prophet.
I'm sorry because after this your momentary 'fame', state of oblivion might be your next destination.
btw, you just lost N50k? shocked

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by 50pseamer(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
woodcook: I dont easily get shocked but you did surprised me. If I may ask how do you cross a motor way?
If you cant understand the point then then you dont know what it means technically when a building fails for whatever reason, i am sane most of the statements here are biased and i doubt if these people even know God or know the truth, its better to be quite that to blame TB joshua for a collapsed building because he is not the architect, civil engineer or contractor handling the building
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mactop01: Nigeria journalist still have a long way to go ...... smh
everybody... Nigeria is a dead carton.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by ABAKA72(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Balos: COME ON GUYS LETS BE LOGICAL, HAVE LISTENED TO THE AUDIO SEVERAL TIMES AND STILL DNT UNDERSTAND HOW HE BRIBED THEM. MR REPORTER TRYING TO GAIN POPULARITY HMMMMM. ASK.YOUR SELF WILL TB JOSHUA BE SO FOOLISH THAT HE DOESNT NO THE REPORTERS HAD VIDEO AND AUDOI RECORDER WITH THEM. MR REPORTER IS NOTHING BUT A JOKE
people didnt like your post becaus you are a brain washed JOKE, Lol!!!!!! maybe TB Joshua is your god.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by cococandy(f): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
True true.
Some will mock you for having a change-the-world rage.
Enoquin: It is when you are faced with going against a norm, that you truly understand that courage is more than a dictionary definition.

The corruption in this country stinks more than a 3 day million dead rats.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by happydays1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
infohenry: Reporters are the people fuelling crisis in this country through their brown envelope reportage. Kudos brother let them hate but the truth must be told.
sigh!
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
AdeniyiA: Na only you go explain yourself, nobody send you work, N50k couldn't have shut your mouth IF you're determined to write/speak the truth. i view this as a personal vendetta against the Prophet.
I'm sorry because after this your momentary 'fame', state of oblivion might be your next destination.
btw, you just lost N50k? shocked

ODE OLORIBURUKU....YOU ARE A MAJOR SCUM OF THE EARTH....LOOK AT YOUR SELF IN THE MIRROR AND PUT A SHOTGUN IN YOUR MOUTH AND PULL THE TRIGGER SLOWLY.....GEEZE....YOU DISGUST ME....VERY TYPICAL LOW LIFE NIGERIAN SCUM...

4 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by GENERALW: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
welder you colect bribe or not it is god that can judge you,because he is the one that no the best
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Ramnon2: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
PerfectFortune:

You can't be sure of that. There is a lot of conspiracy theories going on out there and the press have always been involved.

Why don't you come up with an example?
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by 50pseamer(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
woodcook: You mind me asking what you do for a living? In as much as Joshua is not engineer but his church contracted them, hence, if "something" goes wrong he stands to be the first accuse.
youre very wrong, the fault will be passed down to the contractor and then to the engineer in charge of the design

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.