Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader (74247 Views)

38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey: oh , how I wish he got a chance to be saved before he did sad
is dis one OK!

U still dey reason evangelism.

Nah deeper life u for come from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by sexzskil(f): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
After 2 weeks, the NA spokesman or correspondent will come give fallible reasons to justify this false news. 2015 is here. Remember? The bosses are pulling the freaking right strings!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Shekau dead, good. Pdp must be angry. Stage set for Apc victory. Thank God.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by BabaO2: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
They should use his dentition for confirmation
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Youngzedd(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1731049_shekau1e14115770095411024x744_jpeg_jpeg1aadf9af6fa73fb5d1e682ebd78d48e3

I don't believe this, until we see no further attack.

Take a close look at the position of the swollen skin on the two heads displayed above. Also take a look at the eyes.

The shape of the skull too.

This graphics designer is a learner.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by kenex4ever(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
merieam16: hop d news is tru,it won't b funny if 2mor shekau will release anoda video of himself,cos d picz its lik photoshop'd
May b na u go be the next shekau abi na falcao, we r waiting for ur video. She thomas
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
and everyone has fallen for it lol grin grin grin grin
ifeanyi83: ...and innocent Nigerians keep been used as pawns in this chess game called politics...it's all about 2015...
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Ayatullah(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mogidi: APC has lost an iroko, El-Rufai is now number 3 in boko haram command structure.

No shaking, until the NA destroys boko haram and its political wing the APC.

KUDOS TO THE NA!!

ASO ROCK VILLA: NEXT BATTLE GROUND?

Leave El- Rufai out of this. You should rather be apprehensive that the Nigerian Army will march down to Aso Rock Villa when they are through with the North East to fish out the 'Boko Haram' at the seat of power......... and it will have to happen for total liberation of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by skyface00(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
The bump on the forehead and another bump close to up eyes left, on live but the dead carrying just one bump..... guess dis ppl have done all their home work before coming out with the news... nigerians wont forgive them if the same dead raise 3timz ooooo
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by room089: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tomorrow story go change say no be Shekau dem kill.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by ethicalUser(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB:

My argument is built on the lump. Every other features seems to match, but the lump. And it has nothing to do with the camera angle. The lumps are not right. The dead Shekua even appears to have a bigger lump, even as it is tilted to the right!
If you carefully look u will notice his skull got compressed that wud have ...that wud probably lead to his death
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by ebixy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey: oh , how I wish he got a chance to be saved before he did sad
such a soul doesn't deserve eternal peace
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Silkmoth33: is dis one OK!

U still dey reason evangelism.

Nah deeper life u for come from?

oh yes am perfect .

No am not.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
ebixy: such a soul doesn't deserve eternal peace

says who? you?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by fm001(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
LilNetty: The Defence Headquarters has insisted that it has killed Abubakar Shekau in a recent raid, in Konduga and that as a result, many of the Boko Haram foot soldiers have surrendered and laid down their weapons.

In a statements issued by the Defence Information Spokesperson, Maj. Gen . Chris Olukolade, the Army commended its men for their gallantry even in the face of extreme confrontation by the insurgents.

It further confirmed that on the 2 and 17 September 2014, the insurgents attempted to violate the security in the region and tried to enter Konduga to perpetrate their atrocities. It said that with Air and land forces deployed to handle the situation, the convoy of combat vehicles typical of terrorists’ mission that involves their top commanders, were fiercely engaged, where ”several of the terrorists including some of their commanders lost their lives in encounters which lasted an average of about 5 hours each. ”

The statement said the troops captured some of the terrorists and their equipment and as well killed Shekau. It said; ”In the course of those encounters, one Mohammed Bashir who has been acting or posing on videos as the deceased Abubakar Shekau, the eccentric character known as leader of the group died. Since the name Shekau has become a brand name for the terrorists’ leader, the Nigerian military remains resolute to serve justice to anyone who assumes that designation or title as well as all terrorists that seek to violate the freedom and territory of Nigeria,”the military warned.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/24/boko-haram-nigerian-army-insists-shekau-dead-photos/
Sources: www.lindaikeji..nl/2014/09/nigerian-army-confirms-boko-haram.html?m=1
how i wish it was so....hmmm naija
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

oh yes am perfect .

No am not.

U know with a smart mouth like urs i reckon u would do fine in d army too. grin well done
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by kenex4ever(m): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
sexzskil: After 2 weeks, the NA spokesman or correspondent will come give fallible reasons to justify this false news. 2015 is here. Remember? The bosses are pulling the freaking right strings!

Keep praying hard for it to b false. God hates all enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Mogidi: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2014

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by kenex4ever(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
pascyj: Shekau dead, good. Pdp must be angry. Stage set for Apc victory. Thank God.
Irony alert!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by SkyRider1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
I'd rather find this BH lord in military fatigue as in his videos. Now you depict this fellow in his sallah agbada.

I don't believe that the current she+cow is dead.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by zonax(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB:

Thanks for the clearer picture. But it only serves further to convince me that that is not Shekau. The lump is still obviously tilted to the right, and besides, I don't expect Shekau to ride to battle wearing that kind of pant. No sane strategists will do that, especially when he was supposedly making a triumphant entry to a 'captured' territory. What happened to his military fatigue?

Naa, this IS NOT the 'fake' Shekua. It must be his double!

Shekua is still out there!

Truth is that the original Shekau was killed sometime ago, but in order to keep their activities going, this guy took up/impersonated him so as to create this god-like figure of the man and have the foot soldiers believe they are invincible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by hensben(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jmain:

Bros, look am well na . .No be any edition . . . .

yes!!! confirm! bast.rds angry
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by BraniacX(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB:

My argument is built on the lump. Every other features seems to match, but the lump. And it has nothing to do with the camera angle. The lumps are not right. The dead Shekua even appears to have a bigger lump, even as it is tilted to the right!
an argument against your theory can be made by judging camera angle, picture resolution,magnification and lighting differences in both pictures. In the live picture, resolution and magnification is lesser, lighting is slightly lesser, camera angle is below and from the right which will serve to make the more shaded part of the bump(left) appear larger, the reverse is the case in the post-mortem pic. Having said this, i'll keep ma fingers crossed till one of both our theories is upheld

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
sheCOW DEATH IS A VERY BIG BLOW TO MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PARTY (A.P.C) SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE CHECK BUHARI'S B.P NOW sad
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Silkmoth33:

U know with a smart mouth like urs i reckon u would do fine in d army too. grin well done

lol , smart mouth as in ?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by kenex4ever(m): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

says who? you?

It easy for u to feel this way because u r not one of d victims. Assuming shekau beheaded ur fiance and ur mum right in front of u, will u be wishing dat he repents a go to heaven?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , smart mouth as in ?
forget!

u should be with valnoble right now. I don't know wetin u dey do for here.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by kenex4ever(m): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

says who? you?

It's easy for u to feel this way because u r not one of d victims. Assuming shekau beheaded ur fiance and ur mum right in front of u, will u be wishing dat he repents and goes to heaven?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Tayeni(m): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
BraniacX: an argument against your theory can be made by judging camera angle, picture resolution,magnification and lighting differences in both pictures. In the live picture, resolution and magnification is lesser, lighting is slightly lesser, camera angle is below and from the right which will serve to make the more shaded part of the bump(left) appear larger, the reverse is the case in the post-mortem pic. Having said this, i'll keep ma fingers crossed till one of both our theories is upheld
Thats Shekau!!!i think his skull has been bashed in.....maybe while being thrown violently by an explosion....he received a trauma to the head....simple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by cacson14: 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Youngzedd: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1731049_shekau1e14115770095411024x744_jpeg_jpeg1aadf9af6fa73fb5d1e682ebd78d48e3

I don't believe this, until we see no further attack.

Take a close look at the position of the swollen skin on the two heads displayed above. Also take a look at the eyes.

The shape of the skull too.

This graphics designer is a learner.

U can go and die or go to konduga and see things 4 yourself
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
haba naija!!! Una sharp sha....after cameroun's military said the had killed the bastard our military said it was false. Now they've said it's true. Wat's d difference between the picture released by camerounians and these new ones??

Either ways: thank God!!!! *SING IT WITH ME NOW!!!* Amen amen blessings and glory, wisdom thanksgiving all honour. Power and might belong to our God forever and ever.............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React / Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.