Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader (74249 Views)

38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Bishop4bella(m): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hope this is not a scam because Nigeria leaders can be funny making a scene for us. I pray it is real or it should show on television for us so that the whole Nigerians to see for themselves
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Emma8043(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
ResourceMan: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1731049_shekau1e14115770095411024x744_jpeg_jpeg1aadf9af6fa73fb5d1e682ebd78d48e3

Why is the idio.t smiling in death. Abi one of the 72 virgins don dey give am head already! shocked shocked
Ma bro help me ask that idiot wetin dey make am laf
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by pheesayor(m): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
They shouldn't have wasted him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMxZgx96awQ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by KolaShangOne(m): 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
scam or not.. the Cameroonian killed him not Nigerian soldiers
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by millionboi(m): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
He is dead

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Emma8043(m): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
sainty2k3: I hope he won't release another video soon. Anyway , kudos to Nigeria millitary
That will be in hell with his 7 virgins giving him Mouth Gig grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by nnamdizen(m): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
But wait o... Where are the chibok girls?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by kenex4ever(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
shockwave91: haba naija!!! Una sharp sha....after cameroun's military said the had killed the bastard our military said it was false. Now they've said it's true. Wat's d difference between the picture released by camerounians and these new ones??

Either ways: thank God!!!! *SING IT WITH ME NOW!!!* Amen amen blessings and glory, wisdom thanksgiving all honour. Power and might belong to our God forever and ever.............
Who is dis one? Do u read news at all or u r vibrating based on hearsay? NA released d picture on dia website b4 cameroun army even did, and they only denied dat CA killed him but never denied he is dead.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by sirxbit(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
1.want to make some kul cash before the end of this year?
2.have some little capital and dont know what bussiness u going to start?
3.are you a young boy or girl with aspiration to make cash?
then go to www.georgeotemure..com and start up now
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
kenex4ever:

It easy for u to feel this way because u r not one of d victims. Assuming shekau beheaded ur fiance and ur mum right in front of u, will u be wishing dat he repents a go to heaven?

I understand the hatred but this is a man you don't know and who knows he must have been lured to do all he has done , its the wish of God that all his creation be with him .
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by hensben(m): 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Descartes: My dear very pathetic how we have their sympathizers very many on NL. Now they have been humiliated despite their propaganda.But this might be bad news for the opposition.
quiet pls! you are not making sense, opposition are doing the right thing by mounting pressure on the present government and this is the result (killing shakau at last is joy for everybody). if they(opposition) dont really mean well for this country as you claim, they would have been quiet all this while and wait for election campaign before they start using it against them(present government)..i know you guys pain, its not 'sharing the money and do what you like with tax payer's money' as usual anymore, its now very difficult to steal without been heard of by opposition.

ps: i am not affiliated with any political party before you call me one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
sexzskil: After 2 weeks, the NA spokesman or correspondent will come give fallible reasons to justify this false news. 2015 is here. Remember? The bosses are pulling the freaking right strings!
My thoughts exactly. I remember posting in an old thread saying that the BH menace would conveniently end between Sept and October this year. The govt's image would have been soiled without redemption if elections were held in 2015, while the BH menace was still ongoing.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Emma8043(m): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
pheesayor: They shouldn't have wasted him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMxZgx96awQ
You been won give am award
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by clemzo101(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
It is very pathetic to read comments here on nairaland, people who do not even have any training of any sort whatsoever come here to write what they know nothing about.......what will it profit the NA to come up with such a story knowing fully well that the guy will later come up in videos to mock them. Shekau died a long time ago through the gallantry efoort of our committed soldiers, the second guy is just an impostor and all thanks to God he's dead too............I will advice y'all bokoharam sympathizers to atleast wait to see a new video b4 u start running ur mouth,till I see a clear video of him talking I solidly stand and will always stand by our military............God bless and protect the Nigerian army. Amen

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by chi4ik(m): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB:

Thanks for the clearer picture. But it only serves further to convince me that that is not Shekau. The lump is still obviously tilted to the right, and besides, I don't expect Shekau to ride to battle wearing that kind of pant. No sane strategists will do that, especially when he was supposedly making a triumphant entry to a 'captured' territory. What happened to his military fatigue?

Naa, this IS NOT the 'fake' Shekua. It must be his double!

Shekua is still out there!
can't you understand English? they said he is an impersonator which means he is acting like sheakau because the real sheakau has been killed since june2013. the dead man you are seen there is the impersonator Bashir. I don't know y some of u are so biased in terms of good development in Nigeria. anyway, I doubt if u are a Nigerian. but shame is awaiting you all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by yungboss(m): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB:

My argument is built on the lump. Every other features seems to match, but the lump. And it has nothing to do with the camera angle. The lumps are not right. The dead Shekua even appears to have a bigger lump, even as it is tilted to the right!
you have a point though, I'm thinking that the apparent discrepancy about the lump arises from the fact that the dark area on the lump is a virtual shadow, in order words dirt cast on one side of the lump which then appears to be a true shadow of the lump...its some sort of illusion created by probably dust...
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by ceejay80s(m): 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
All i want to know is their sponsor(s)
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Descartes: 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
hensben: quiet pls! you are not making sense, opposition are doing the right thing by mounting pressure on the present government and this is the result (killing shakau at last is joy for everybody). if they(opposition) dont really mean well for this country they would have been quiet all this while and wait for election campaign before they start using it against them(present government)..i know you guys pain, its not 'sharing the money and do what you like with tax payer's money' as usual anymore, its now very difficult to steal without been heard of by opposition.

Mounting pressure
well you are entitled to your own opinion. tongue
let see what their next propaganda will be since it seem they are tactless and have played all their ACES angry sad
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by simdam500(m): 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
ROSSIKE: Idio.t foreign reporters. When it's America, it's ''America kills so and so''. When it's Nigeria it's ''Nigeria claims to have killed so and so''. Mgbo piafukwa unu isi.... umu anuofia.
let me help... America gives the honour to who is presently on seat. Like "Obama killed osama" even tho he didn't hold a knife.

But here in my father's land
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by egoldman(m): 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Blenvado: So when are the Nigerian Army storming that dreaded Sambisa Forest and showing us pix of the terrorist cells, the Chibok girls etc since the bad guy in the movie has been eliminated? or should we expect a season iv on the series?
You dey craze , una always say pic or una no beleive , now pics are here and you need more , why don't you go sambisa and get the kind of pics you need , olodo since 19>>>>>imo river angry
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
sainty2k3: I hope he won't release another video soon.

Oh yeah, and be like ''That was my clone you guys took out.''

Shekau is not that smart cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by feezy(m): 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
PDP campaign has started why wunt dey catch de shakau mstchewwww... If I see no bullet wound I no believe... YIMU... Shaa bring back our unknown girls make ع see for television
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by BraniacX(m): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Pathetic m.u.m.u plus d southern goat u quoted sad
Don't u knw with decreased bh aktivities in north, APC's 12million plus votes iz highly guaranteed with about extra 30million plus 4rm d rest of d zone?

So who wouldn't be happy with dis development other dan d otuoke goof-ball & his bling bling rap/MOG rick ross wannabe? grin

Get-a-life dude cool
so APC already has 42 million votes abi? I wonder what our total population is, no, i mean our adult population, no, i actually meant our voting population, no sorry, i specifically meant our cattle population both registered and unregistered,consumed and on death list and even those that left some genetic material behind in our shoes,bags,gala,meatpie e.t.c, afterall, we won't want anybody saying a particular hoofprint was used in voting a million times would we? since it was the ghost votes that won goodluck Nigeria's free-est and fairest election in 2011 not actual nothern Nigerian non fulani/hausa votes
And if jonathan is an otuoke-goofball, what does that make your hausa/fulani ruling oligarchy and thier current mascott buhari? My guess is fracking dung-hill plague vectoring vermins, i pray they don't come back and spread thier plague afterall, they've had better practice and more experience at ruining this nation than jonathan ever had.
Plus last time i checked, the affected states weren't core hausa/fulani states, rather they were kanuri(borno) and junkun(adamawa) . . . . . . . . . Smell another hausa/fulani conspiracy theory here? I know i do.
Lastly, u make think u've got balls enough to take on me. . . . . . . . .just . . . . . . .don't . . .am nuffin like u've ever confronted before. . . .trust me on this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by purplekayc(m): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Pictures plz
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 25, 2014
kenex4ever:
Who is dis one? Do u read news at all or u r vibrating based on hearsay? NA released d picture on dia website b4 cameroun army even did, and they only denied dat CA killed him but never denied he is dead.

mtcheeww.....wateva mehn undecided

The forktard is dead

R u singing with me or not?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by BraniacX(m): 12:10am On Sep 25, 2014
hensben: quiet pls! you are not making sense, opposition are doing the right thing by mounting pressure on the present government and this is the result (killing shakau at last is joy for everybody). if they(opposition) dont really mean well for this country as you claim, they would have been quiet all this while and wait for election campaign before they start using it against them(present government)..i know you guys pain, its not 'sharing the money and do what you like with tax payer's money' as usual anymore, its now very difficult to steal without been heard of by opposition.

ma guy, election campaign don start tail tail naa...... unofficialy though
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Ayatullah(m): 12:16am On Sep 25, 2014
chi4ik: can't you understand English? they said he is an impersonator which means he is acting like sheakau because the real sheakau has been killed since june2013. the dead man you are seen there is the impersonator Bashir. I don't know y some of u are so biased in terms of good development in Nigeria. anyway, I doubt if u are a Nigerian. but shame is awaiting you all.

Sanu De aiki Mr. Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by idupaul: 12:20am On Sep 25, 2014
PointB:

For what is worth, the position of the lump on the forehead in each of the two pictures are not exactly the same.

The lump on the 'life' Shekau is directly on the center of his forehead. You can actually draw a line from his nose-bridge up and bisect the lump into to equal halves. The lump on on the 'dead' Shekau tilts a little to his right. Attempt to draw a bisecting line from his nose-bridge across his forehead at best only slightly slice the lump, that is if it not a tangent.

You made sense.. But lump that are not bony will shift when decay or rigor mortis sets in on the dead
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Hamazz1: 12:26am On Sep 25, 2014
death is only the beginning a more severe torment awaits Him when he beholds ALLAH whose religion holy book n prophet he has so relentlessly murdered..not to mention d untold hardship he has csused innocent people men women n children..GOD BLESS our army..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Orinameh2(m): 12:31am On Sep 25, 2014
Tank God oh. All of dem go sun surenda! dem don baf?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by femmy2010(m): 12:36am On Sep 25, 2014
The man is currently chilling with 40 Virgins wherever he he. Lol
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by gallantsoldier(m): 12:55am On Sep 25, 2014
KolaShangOne: scam or not.. the Cameroonian killed him not Nigerian soldiers
. The cameroon army said there killed him in nigeria have u ever heard that cameroon army entered nigeria to fight boko haram. they don't cross their border so how cum they entered nigeria and the dead body of bashir was found in konduga the same dey this armored tank was was captured from boko haram the same armored tank used by sheakua in some of is videos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React / Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.