Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own (33926 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Pennywise(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
youngalex: I was suprised to hear she is married wit a kid I asked why she didn't have the ring on at least to scare guys away she said she is not scaring anybody that she doesn't feel like wearing it any longer..I further asked why she said the husband wore it last 10months ago..She is just 2years in marriage..D you think she is right?

This babe eye not done. Thats for sure.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
bellong:

We are all fine...

Good to have you back....

How was the sabbatical?

remains Ewuro...
Hahahaha!!!
Was i on sabbatical? cheesy

Ewuro is enjoying herself in canada and hv forgotten us.
Dont worry, i will deal with her when i visit her cheesy
Baad gal cheesy kiss
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by justmag(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
When it comes to marriage...Not wearing ya wedding ring is like driving without license.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by tokjohn: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Watch those who became successful before it's too late!
Please Like and Share!

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
1stCitizen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Not all acts of revenge are meant to cause harm. If you view the whole concept of revenge holistically, it is meant to cause satisfaction by getting back at someone with or without their knowledge for things done to you.

The fact that you have copied and pasted a dictionary meaning which dwelt on the basics and then based a rigid argument on same speaks so much. I will say no more. Chai!!!
she didnt do it in vengeance she did it because she didnt feel like wearing it anymore. stop trying to claim revenge where it doesn't fit. Last time i checked wearing it was never by force a person can choose to remove it when they dont feel like wearing it anymore.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by folameme(f): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tymax: It's bad. That's a poor excuse.
oh shut u up already mister,so are u justifying her hubby's action?if he can't honour their marital vows by wearing d weeding band(ring)then i see no reason d wife have to wear hers*lobatan*

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Did she ask her husband why? there must be a reason... I guess
undecided
i would wear my own with pride kiss

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Becalm(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Most ladies are always proud of their wedding ring though few are indifferent about it. If she stopped because her husband does not wear his ting is immaturity on her part. I do not wear mine for reasons I communicated to my wife while dating and yet she refused to understand.She stopped wearing hers and I pretended not to notice and was never bothered at all. Eight months later, she started wearing her ring again thinking that removing hers was going to spite me.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Deehvahrzz(f): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Truckpusher: Tell them.
You can never have two captain in one ship cheesy
If the woman is the captain let the man obey the rules but if it's a clear cut situation that the man is the captain then let the weaker vessel lay low. cheesy
Marriage is no ship dat needs no captain. If d husband refuses to wear his ring and d lady removes her its nobody's business. What makes a marriage works isn't d captain or who follows. D problem with most marriages is we r always expecting one party to bend while odas lead. It honestly doesn't work out dat way. What dey ve to do is work out deir underlying problems which made d ring issue come up in d first place.

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
evea: Guys, dts bad. I feel we shld help d woman, she's going tru a lot nw. Frid 2 d woman, pls,give her gd advice 2 save d marriage. dts hw she will end up bn a single mum. We should learn to reduce d rate of single mum dan increasing it. As a gd Frid, it goes a long way to help. remember 2 wrong doesn't mk a right. let her wear her ring n beg God 4 4giveness n His help with Graces. Women, we should learn to bear with the men. sometimes, dey act lyk babies. tnx
You can't be serious....Even after reading the mature, realistic,unbiased statements some guys have posted here.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Apina(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Who still checks a guys finger for a wedding ring? Guys do d courting,ladies don't meaning d lady has officially put her legs up for rent in d market
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Justiyke4u: This topic reminds me of my frequent thought or observations or fantasy which ever one. When ever I see young people whom I think are married the first thing I do is to look at their fingers especially the ladies as I am a guy, especially when she has kids. Now is obvious to me the that she is married seeing the kids but to my surprise I won't find any ring on her finger yet am sure she is married. This too happens when I see some guys who are as well married especially wen I was in school but u won't find any ring on their finger. I always fantasized how I wud be flaunting my wedding ring not because I want to show people dat am married but because I want to respect my commitment and besides marriage is a wonderful thing that people should be proud of that's why I love my family two of my brothers that have gotten married u will never see them outside without their rings on their fingers same with my sister and I can't wait to be flaunting mine up and down. Though I have heard some don't wear it because of their religion
Good for you.....your mentality is completely out of this world.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by blacktwist(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fact bro! Kokan aye
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by bukatyne(f): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
bellong:

Have you forgotten there is a specie termed hermaphrodite?

cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Hmmm, I smell the voice of YPP here.... Are you?

Na so we see am oo....

LOL!
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by blacktwist(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
temigracie: ***In Yoruba english***..... They are doing each other....
lol
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by evea: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=Godmystrength]for what sin?

gd question. 4 not bn submissive n acting like a good wife ordined In the bible. God has blessed d marriage.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by evea: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
koyyes:
You can't be serious....Even after reading the mature, realistic,unbiased statements some guys have posted here.

guy no b fight. na my suggestion. I don't entertain insults please.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Godmystrength: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=evea][/quote]oh i see.... okay.... but what should she do about the hubby's case abi he should just be left alone?
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Ephemmm: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
I have once inquired from a man too to ascertain the reason why he was wearing his wedding ring on the wrong finger.

"Because I married a wrong wife" he replied....

This life sha...............
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chillisauce:

Lol . Na real cuff. You should consider to get a tattoo on that finger. I mean, why would you be walking around as a free single man when you are not.
Free?? Lol,does that mean that marriage is a sort of bondage
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
The way i look at it:
you dont have to wear em rings,there are lots of married people who still play around even with their rings on,some ladies/guys dont care,them rings dont indicate faithfulness,not at all,i know lots of couples who dont wear their rings but do love each other dearly,and for those who say its itchy,as you wear it and time goes by,your body will begin to accept it,it is so not a complicated issue.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Bola4mi(f): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tit for tat.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by oloribeauty(f): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Your case is better, my own husband told me 2months ago that he misplaced his own ring after 6years of marriage grin and am still wearing mine
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by NemzySeries(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Do wat u kw is ryt and not wat is wrong bkos dos dat are supposed to hit d ryt track to ur life are hitting d wrong 1....if d guy catches HIV,wud she also follow by example?.....lets b reasonable @least for d fact dat we call ourselves adults....wat if his hands has outgrown d ring?.....madam play ur part and allow shame & guilt punish him if his guilty of unfaithfulness......one Luv to all
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by marriedvirgin: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=youngalex]I was suprised to hear she is married wit a kid I asked why she didn't have the ring on at least to scare guys away she said she is not scaring anybody that she doesn't feel like wearing it any longer..I further asked why she said the husband wore it last 10months ago..She is just 2years in marriage..D you think she is right?[/qu

Wearing of rings should be reciprocal and should come from the heart
don't judge her either because we never know what people go through in their homes behind closed doors.
why does the man not wear his own ring (imagine just 2 years married and 10 months without wearing his ring).May God really forgive us,for using his name in vain before taking vows

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by marriedvirgin: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
cococandy: Leaders don't dictate.
Only bad rulers do.
So choose the one you want to be.
A bad ruler or a good leader.

'Wisely' can't be used to describe a man who removes his wedding ring while expecting wifey to wear hers.
If he's not a proud husband,then he better call it quits.
What's he hiding? His marital status?

If they agreed to wear rings,then he better put the damn thing on and stop being silly.

good girl !!! you dong jam better answer
check such a man well,he is doing something some where

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Lathunjimi(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Jamean: Eheeen! Clap for yourself. I can see you getting set for an "Autocratic Marriage"
Mr Restricter. So which one will you be restricted from?

Thanks for the question dear, I would def. be restricted from "shagging" other hoes asides my wife's pretty own & my loyalty is a pledge, it's a personal decision though cos not every man can say that reason I need her to always be in good standing & even if she's not, my promises still stands. Did that satisfy your sarcastically inquisitive mind? Miss "Ladies Advocate"
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by evea: 2:41am On Sep 30, 2014
Godmystrength: oh i see.... okay.... but what should she do about the hubby's case abi he should just be left alone?

she should pr 4 favor continously to God 2 win him bk to herself. d Ego is high. Now, let her put bk her ring n go meet him n talk as friends. ask him a lot of tins at himself, Wat she has observed in him. tell him how u love him and u re ready to go tru with the relationship. remember,marriage is a school n no 1 wins or lose. OR let her check herself in n out. She might be d cos. Let her check the tins she has stopped doing 2 please him 10months bk, dt was Wat he needs. She should stop seeing herself as a wife bt a friend. She should open up to tins in a polite way. He is human. He is not an animal. He will reason with her. He wants comfort and cuddles. She should be striving looking forward 4 him. getting new ideas 2 ve fun as friends. I believe if she does all these,she can safe her home. 1st,she should check herself 2 change situation arud. 2nd, approach him with love. evy man wants to ve love.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by dBard: 7:14am On Sep 30, 2014
cococandy: He's leading by example.
Wifey is a good follower kiss

..and this here is a good e.g. of why marriages are falling apart left, right n around.
Ppl dat 've no bizness/no Understanding of wat a relationship, talkless of a marriage entails kip going into it/advising on it.

@o.p.. good f her. Hope she remembers that reason wen she's doing d rounds@ d counselors n prayer houses.

Nonsense n ingredients. .
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Tymax(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2014
folameme: oh shut u up already mister,so are u justifying her hubby's action?if he can't honour their marital vows by wearing d weeding band(ring)then i see no reason d wife have to wear hers*lobatan*
Get a hold of your emotions, lady angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.